It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Space Program & Breakaway Civilization to Be Unveiled!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Ed Grimsley has started his presentation , looks like he is doing the secret space program .

Topic: Sinister forces, Paper clip, Nazi to NASA Secret Space Program, JFK and the Cold War

Man this is proper star wars stuff ......

edit on 3-4-2011 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slipdig1
He just mentioned a thread from Above Top Secret

Hahahah! Zorgon's copyright claim might not be far off!

Originally posted by gortex
Ed Grimsley has started his presentation , looks like he is doing the secret space program .
Topic: Sinister forces, Paper clip, Nazi to NASA Secret Space Program, JFK and the Cold War

Man this is proper star wars stuff ......

edit on 3-4-2011 by gortex because: (no reason given)

Finally, someone throw Ed a beer!

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

You know if this footage that Grimsley is talking about here is available to watch online at all?
Sounds too good to be true.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Elmer_Dinkley

Here you go

edit on 3-4-2011 by gortex because: ETA

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Thanks for that cheers....just watched this one not much happening,a couple of things moving around,but these could be anything,I certainly don`t see any battles, doesn`t look like the footage he is talking about however.

edit on 3-4-2011 by Elmer_Dinkley because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by WingedBull

Haha, "Anyone know where Richard is...?"

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Looking forward to seeing all the subjects summed up, and exactly what's supposed to be new information/what they're actually getting at as the main thing.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Hitoshura

As expected , I heard no new information from the hours that I've wasted sat listening to this , unless I missed it in the Richard Dolan presentation .... but I doubt it .

As I thought before hand it was a buy my book session , apart from Ed Grimsley , his was buy my goggles

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
As I thought before hand it was a buy my book session , apart from Ed Grimsley , his was buy my goggles

This is raising big doubts for me after 20mins searching. His homepage says :

Ed Grimsley is now a Night Vision Dealer for several companies and has access to good models for Skywatching able to be exported legally to customers abroad as well as ability to video for Night Vision documentations and UFO viewing. Prices ranging from U.S. $1800-$3200 with excellent quality.

But after checking on amazon and another site you can get Monoculars for under £150 :

www.camera-shop.co.uk...

Now if he's so bothered about people looking up into the sky and finding the truth about what's going on, why doesn't he tell people about cheaper night vision equipment? That's his main aim isn't it? The truth for people to be able to see? Or is it? Just gives me big doubts. I'm not saying he's wrong at what he's seen, just saying he could be making those prices a lot lower and letting people know that access to night vision equipment can come at a much cheaper price. I don't know a thing about the specifics of night vision equipment but I'm sure I could learn first hand for much cheaper than $1800.

Finally, if he's a night vision dealer for several companies and is doing well at it, why isn't there any images of the various equipment on his site with prices and details? All you get is a phone number. If these people are all in this together and it's such an important thing for the world to know about, they should at least get together, go through each one of their sites one by one, and plan on how to sort them all out so that people are getting the right information easily. Right now it probably just seems dodgy to a lot of people. Maybe because it is, I don't know, not looked into it enough to judge.

This is just from looking at his site! Haven't even checked the others, would probably have a field day by the time I was done with things that they should sort out and/or don't add up.

There's no wonder so many people give up on this stuff, it needs a major overhaul, probably by thousands of people who are willing to put a lot of time and effort in, and who are also prepared to go through a lot of ridicule and messing around to get to the heart of the matter properly.
edit on 3-4-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I'm not sure what type(s) he's selling, but there are many generations of NV tech, and the prices do vary wildly from gen1 to current top of the line equipment.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by redmage

I'm not sure what type(s) he's selling, but there are many generations of NV tech, and the prices do vary wildly from gen1 to current top of the line equipment.

I know, but that's the thing : do you need gen 3 or whatever to see what he's describing? Or is gen 1 ok? Do you need proper goggles or are monoculars ok? Maybe if he's talking about the latest equipment that can be hooked up to recording gear, but not to see what he's describing, surely.

You're just not going to get enough people in on this if they need $1800 before they can even start.

Should maybe try and e-mail Ed to see if he wants to come on here and explain himself.

edit on 3-4-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
They'll probably get a stroke, if they get too close to the truth. These breakaway cilvilization are rumor to use telekinetic remote viewers to shoot a burst of energy into the body to cause a stroke. Or they use radionics to beam cancerous frequency into the body in order for cancer to develop.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by amfirst
They'll probably get a stroke, if they get too close to the truth. These breakaway cilvilization are rumor to use telekinetic remote viewers to shoot a burst of energy into the body to cause a stroke. Or they use radionics to beam cancerous frequency into the body in order for cancer to develop.

Do they sell cheap night vision goggles?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hitoshura
Well since I turned it on he's gone on about fukushima, libya, mayans, obama, he's not even said the word space or program yet. Still suspicious of why they requested that we can't watch a stream and can only listen. He's doing slideshows and it's annoying.

Masonic pillars Boaz and Jachin as the twin towers now and 9/11. On the verge of turning off..

Hoagland is an embarrassment and a disgrace. I have to pity Dolan for having to follow that theatrical act, whoever organized this conference did so with little regard to the seriousness, or lack thereof, of the participants.

I think we need a new word to complement Ufologist. A ufologist can be someone who at least tries to study the facts with a historic, archival, or scientific approach, like Dolan or Stanton Friedman.

A Claimologist can be someone who just makes stuff up for pure entertainment value, the wilder the story the better. Of course there are already words for those people: fabulists, dissimulators, carnival barkers, Doctor Greers, and flim flam men come to mind.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Nicorette

Thanks for mentioning Dolan, just read a bit about him. I didn't hear him speak on this but will hopefully be checking further into his work.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Well, there IS a secret Navy Space Command. Actually, it's a joint forces mission between the Navy and AF, but why quibble?

I doubt Hoaxland is onto it. Someone pony up the bucks and post a summary - I wouldn't touch it from my IP with a ten foot pole.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I have an idea. If this conference goes nowhere. I say we start calling these perps out on their BS, In talk shows, in forums and UFO conferences. If nothing new is said today, we need to treat these fools like we treat the government that lies to us. We need to stop buying these books and DVDs.

We need to get our own group together to boycott these people.

People need to get up and walk out. I would pay 100 bucks just to stand up and walk out.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
I have an idea. If this conference goes nowhere. I say we start calling these perps out on their BS, In talk shows, in forums and UFO conferences.

These guys always remind me of "pro wrasslin" on TV when I was a wee lad. A lot of lead up, with endless interviews promising the revenge that would be exacted at the for-pay show. Then the thing happens, nothing new occurs, and there's another "Dang it Black Bart, I'll get you next month at the Coal Miners' match, only $15, buy your tickets now!!"

Only with Greer and Hoaxland, it's always the stupendous revelation to come as this time, we swear, we are going to have Real Live Military Guys reveal ALL!! And at the last minute, it's always something. You hear the same old rehashed crap, any "military expert" that actually DOES show up is either of 'dubious lineage', or is also talking about Atlantis and the Nazi Saucers, and they'll say "Dang it, Men In Black, you prevented us from disclosing all THIS time, but we'll get you next month at the Roswell Reunion, only $150, get your tickets now!!"

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

My lord peopl!!! Your greed is deterring from the information.

I don't care who wants my meaningless green paper.if I didn't need it to feed my son I would pay for everyone!

As for the mtter at hand, they can have all my paper if they have real information!!
Just do you know,i will get more paper next week for my slave labor, and they will print more paper anyways.

Just the facts please.

Get over your greed of paper!!!!!

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Sunday ! Sunday! Sunday!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join