It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Space Program & Breakaway Civilization to Be Unveiled!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Timothy Good, Richard Hoagland,Peter Lavenda, Richard Dolan will unravel the most expensive, most secret, influential covert program hidden from society on 3rd April 2011 Amsterdam.

These Key Speakers are coming together to unveil all.

www.secretspaceprogram.com...

I am so waiting for the details of this and thought you folks would be interested - take a look at the link.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Should be interesting, lets just hope they don't die from cancer, or some weird gruesome 'natural' death before it happens. This year is really a strange year that's for sure...
edit on 28-2-2011 by krimletch because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
and its only 100 dollars to hear!!!

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
If they actually cared, and this was actually true, they would NOT BE charging money for it!!!!!

they would just disclose it.

they will be "connecting the dots" as the AD says, so different speculative info tied together, into like what we do here.

I wish it were true, but sorry, it aint

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

That's to pay for the auditorium they'll be using as well as the equipment, timeslot, etc. Anyone who thinks there's money in UFOlogy is really not understanding the field.

link   
So I'm guessing by "connecting the dots" they mean connect the dots from your wallet to their bank lol
edit on 28-2-2011 by krimletch because: (no reason given)

link   

does not suprise me the 100 pound fee for two people
to hear these speakers.....money grabber hoagland..

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
They probably read Zorgon's Navy Space Command thread, re-worded it and decided to make some cash. Won't get my hopes up but it might have some decent info to research further into.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Richard Hoagland ....the king of wild claims , say no more .
I willing to bet nothing in the way of evidence will be presented .

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
You actually mean that these folks have a theory that they will talk about for money and which you can read about in any of the books they have already published. When you look at who these people are and what they have already said on umerous occasions, you will see that nothing new will be "unveiled.' It has all been revealed and has been discussed for many years here and elsewhere. Note some of the sponsors on the web site, like Project Camelot.' Enuf said.
edit on 2/28/2011 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kojiro

That's to pay for the auditorium they'll be using as well as the equipment, timeslot, etc. Anyone who thinks there's money in UFOlogy is really not understanding the field.

They could record with a camera phone and post it to youtube and get the word out to just as many people.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Yes, because these convention houses never, EVER charge money from the speakers organizing the event.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I for one will be following it and would pay my $100 if I wasn't on the other side of the planet.
How can they do it for free - Come on - in all fareness they will definately have costs to cover and they do have to eat like you and I.
You don't think anything of paying to be entertained by a movie even when you know it's fiction - I think this will be an exciting event and hope there's lots of leaks afterwards for us to get our teeth in to.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Someone usually video records these events and posts them onto Youtube anyway. The cost is just to cover the expense of the event. Seriously, I know a guy in the UFOlogy field. It is not a reliable paying "job."

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I stopped reading at Hoagland.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by krimletch

oh come on ... WE DIDN'T EVEN GOT TO 2012 YET!
That's gonna be the " pièce de résistance " that will leave the humanity mouth-open and a crow above it...

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Kojiro

Peter Levenda.. author
Timothy Good.. author
Richard C. Hoagland..author
Richard Dolan.. author

See the connection .... buy my book

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Kojiro

I understand that. But the point is there doesnt even need to be an 'event' or a location to rent out when you can use UStream or other internet media outlets to spread this important info.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Books are not a reliable source of income either. For every J.K. Rowling or Anne Rice, there are a hundred Steven Brusts or Philip K. Dicks struggling to make ends meet.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Having thrown a few conventions myself. I can tell you that it's not cheap to find convention space.

The premise is totally possible. Trillions of US dollars go missing every year. There's only so many black projects you can funnel billions into. It would make sense that some of this money is going off planet.
Either that or into someones swiss bank account.

Either way.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join