It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALIEN Structure found on google MARS!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by thelionofbabel

If your interested in strange stuff on Mars you may want to check this out

Forest on Mars

Or this
www.marsanomalyresearch.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by thelionofbabel
reply to post by phantomjack

Really? Show me one example of a natural Perfectly Symmetrical structure with equal dimensions here on earth or anywhere else.
edit on 28-2-2011 by thelionofbabel because: (no reason given)

Just in case you want to check it out yourself

The columns of perfect, symmetrical rocks reach out into the wild Irish sea and millions of people come to stand and wonder at the savage beauty.

The Giants Causeway

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
there was life on mars at one point. it used to be just like earth except it was destroyed thousands and thousands of years ago. 170,000 years ago. mars suffered a cataclysmic event and it wiped out all civilizations. all the evidence is there. skeptics are just too stupid to understand.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

Really? Show me one example of a natural Perfectly Symmetrical structure with equal dimensions here on earth or anywhere else.

Just in case you want to check it out yourself

The columns of perfect, symmetrical rocks reach out into the wild Irish sea and millions of people come to stand and wonder at the savage beauty.

The Giants Causeway

Dude really? yea thats the same thing.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

There you go

edit on 28/2/2011 by Argyll because: (no reason given)

HERE... you go...

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Another anomaly, I see... Goes well with the face and ancient city structures.

Ya'll need to start thinking outside of the box more often. Of course there has been life on Mars. I once read that the white race has a sleep cycle of 25 hours, which corresponds to the red planet. All other human races have a 24 hour cycle.

Furthermore, that planet is in the process of being terraformed. Yes. There are collaborating black military and ET projects happening there, along with upwards of 3 million humans. All underground, of course. The Farsight Institute of Remote Viewing has used military grade remote viewers to scout an underground industrial complex, with human inhabitants. It was noticed by a large nozzle shooting vapor out of the ground. Look it up.

What is this leading to? Why isn't the public aware? Well, you might just find out before 2012...
edit on 28-2-2011 by Mayura because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

that is pretty cool there.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
here is a video i made with all the mars anomalies i could find
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
In no way am i saying that it is a structure BUT it does appear to be one. I do believe some one has stated it looked like a shark tooth and dont get me wrong it does. If you take a closer look it does apear to be a pyramid if you take a look at the sides they are in a shark tooth shape, but considering there is apparently alot of wind on mars and possiblly a long time since anyone or anything may or mayhave not been there in a long time wouldnt it be possible for there do be alot of dirt/ground built up around the pyramid. just thought id throw that in there

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Nature can make some pretty damn strange shapes.... It is very reasonable to assume that nature was behind it.

Check out these links of natural formations that look like they could be man made, but are not... They look like people, and other things.. Yet are completely made by nature.

www.thegreenchildren.org...
lh4.ggpht.com...
www.naturalarches.org...
mail.colonial.net...

There are tons of natural formations that look like things... But still, they are made naturally.... Not by men or alien.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

What do you mean "dude thats the same thing"?

You claimed that perfect symmetry was not possible on Earth......I debunked it......I then posted a link to one of the sources I used (other than the fact that I've seen it with my own eyes)

Do you still deny that "perfect symmetrical " geological formations happen naturally?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Not quite sure what your showing me there

Are you agreeing or disagreeing with me that symmetrical objects can form naturally?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
It could be a buried pyramid in the sand, it could be a rock, I would say about 20% chance a pyramid-shaped rock, 80% chance a regular rock buried so that it looks like a pyramid, and perhaps a 1-5% chance its an actual pyramid. If we were to look at the Earth with a satellite, most of all the pyramid shaped objects are actual pyramids, and we might also be able to say the same thing about Mars.

The only real problems are our assumptions about:

The existence of intelligent life other than mankind within this Solar system.
The plausibility of inter-stellar travel.
The history of Mars.

These events (i.e. alien civilisations, Atlantis, etc) would have occured so long ago that archaeological evidence is near impossible to find.
edit on 28-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by HispanicPanic

Please provide your evidence for these claims.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu
reply to post by HispanicPanic

Please provide your evidence for these claims.

Don't hold your breath!

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Aside from the mindless posts about nature symmetry on planet earth that in no way refute or resemble a 3KM structure on Mars who has another explanation?

Btw if you are going to try to refute this, please do a 30 mins search of planet mars objects. Craters etc and see if anything resembles or comes close to the symmetry, or the equal dimensions of the Starfish Structure.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Aside from the mindless posts about nature symmetry on planet earth that in no way refute or resemble a 3KM structure on Mars who has another explanation?

Btw if you are going to try to refute this, please do a 30 mins search of planet mars objects. Craters etc and see if anything resembles or comes close to the symmetry, or the equal dimensions of the Starfish Structure.

You really are clutching at straws aren't you?......................you asked for evidence that geological symmetry occurs here on planet earth!......because you claimed that it doesn't!

You were provided with evidence.................you then claim that the given evidence amounts to "mindless posts about symmetry on planet earth"!!!

You really could not make it up!!........................just what planet are you on !

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
With all due respect, I need something more than a random Google Earth/Mars user to convince me. If you're using Google Mars to search for artificial structures, chances are you're going to find some...even where there aren't any.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
First off thanks to the OP for bringing Google Mars to my attention, had no idea they even added it to Google Earth. After looking around at the "3-armed starfish" and other stuff on Mars I gotta say I'm much more intrigued by what looks like signs of water erosion. I don't know enough about it, I suppose it could be geological activity like lava flows but a lot of it sure looks to me like rivers and streams that have dried up.

As for the pyramid I think I've definitely seen stranger things occur naturally here on the third rock

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

reply to post by Arken

Not quite sure what your showing me there

Are you agreeing or disagreeing with me that symmetrical objects can form naturally?

Dimensions my dear...... Dimensions....

Dimensions are very, very important in this kind of stuff.

Nature cant form a symmetrical object on an area of 3 kilometers perfectly squared and coherent angles or in a huge area of 12 km x 25 Km.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join