It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALIEN Structure found on google MARS!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by funbox

Well using your experience, why don't you have a crack then?

If you get a perfectly symmetrical result I'll buy you a pint!

to be honest i don't really care about the symmetrical aspects, to me thats not important. but ill try to find a better res picture so at least we can define its hight or depth.

unless someone has one handy?

funbox

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
Are you saying that a man has been to mars and constructed this?

Yes, intelligent beings CONSTRUCTED that.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Originally posted by cluckerspud
Are you saying that a man has been to mars and constructed this?

Yes, intelligent beings CONSTRUCTED that.

Constructed what?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by funbox

Symmetry is the basis for this thread mate!

It has been claimed that whatever this formation is, it couldn't form naturally (it can) because it is symmetrical (it isn't)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Most people are unable to deal with information that has been ridiculed by the mainstream even against their own rationality, in other words, peer pressure seems to make them throw away critical thinking and even basic things often taught in their professions.

Either that or they've been paid off.

www.marsanomalyresearch.com...
Marsanomalyresearch looks at Hale Crater, civilization evidence.

Some have tried to say this is camera artifact. Logic says NOT, it would be like taking a picture of your mom, and having someone claim the likeness to your mother was an artifact, for this VERY pattern is well known to those looking for signs of manmade habitat, in remote areas, or archeology finds as well. This is not found in nature---EVER. Its beyond calculation the odds of something natural forming in these shapes.

The link I provided discusses in full, I just shared some basic understandings I had somehow picked up clearly with my abstract reasoning kind of mind from dad, my uncle, a physicist, and all the science digest magazines. I mean this kind of stuff is basic understanding.

So that one is 100% proof of a civilization, past or present on mars.

This is also 100% proof. For nature to mimic the talent of michelangelo, with each of these features, odds are like a kazillion to one.

edit on 1-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
well without any better pictures here's my effort screen grabbed from google mars

clearly my photo shows its satans launch pad

funbox

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by funbox

Perhaps.....a visit to HiRISE might be of use, for some better resolution? The Lat/Long co-ordinates are already known. Matter of just making the effort (for those with the aptitude, and software and skill....).

hirise.lpl.arizona.edu...

....to get started.....

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

reply to post by funbox

Where is your proof of a naturally made symmetrical Shape (and i dont mean a circle) that is at least 1KM in Diameter? Did i miss your response? where is your examples? repost.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

sadly hi rise is not giving any images for those co ords,constructive tho
, shame the site is a navigation nightmare,.

funbox

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
all is not lost !

the little widget in hi rise allowed a certain amount of inspection

[

its a shame the infrared view was glitched. seems of the three, a little more detailed... o well

funbox

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by thelionofbabel

reply to post by funbox

Where is your proof of a naturally made symmetrical Shape (and i dont mean a circle) that is at least 1KM in Diameter? Did i miss your response? where is your examples? repost.

He posted a volcano. You just don't want to be wrong that bad.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

reply to post by thelionofbabel

Well you like to keep moving the goalposts don't you??

However.........for you and Arken

Kronotsky Symmetrical Kronotsky stratovolcano, one of Kamchatka's most scenic volcanoes, lies between the Pacific Ocean and Lake Kronotsky, Kamchatka's largest lake. The flanks of the massive 3528-m-high volcano

Kliuchevskoi Kamchatka's two highest volcanoes rise above a sea of clouds. Their greatly differing morphologies reflect contrasting geologic histories. Construction of extensively eroded Kamen volcano (left) took place during the Pleistocene. It has been relatively inactive since. Its eastern (right) side was removed by a massive landslide about 1200-1300 years ago, leaving the steep escarpment. Symmetrical Kliuchevskoi, in contrast, is one of Kamchatka's youngest and most active volcanoes, growing to 4835 m in the past 6000 years.

Enjoy.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

I totally agree that no way could this could be "by nature". This was made by someone or something else

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by joshnichols189

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm fisssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhy

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Very interesting anomaly

Very big (alien?) structure

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Right, i am not going to be drawn into an argument over symantics, you have just admitted your own measurements are out due to not being able to see the ends of the lines, this in itself is proof of what i said, which was that attempting to prove this is man made with such software as google earth is futile, it is completely flawed and will ultimately lead to mocking or 'face-palming' from many members. This rock/crater/ship/temple/giant space turd is interesting, I give you that, but there are now many posts explaining to you how similar objects CAN be naturally occuring, from small objects such as the giants causeway in northern ireland(near the rope bridge that made me want to die) to massive objects such as the volcanoes posted before, god, did you know that if you view a snooker/billiard ball up close enough that relatively speaking it's mountains and valleys would dwarf those of our planet which therefore means, from the right perspective/distance/angle our own planet would appear ridiculously smooth, and surely you won't argue that our planet is artificial... or would you? I was merely using the arizona crater as another example of how things can be perceived when viewed from different heights or angles. I was NOT implying your 'find' was a crater, though... in my opinion, it MAY be

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Well you like to keep moving the goalposts don't you??

However.........for you and Arken

Kronotsky Symmetrical Kronotsky stratovolcano, one of Kamchatka's most scenic volcanoes, lies between the Pacific Ocean and Lake Kronotsky, Kamchatka's largest lake. The flanks of the massive 3528-m-high volcano

Kliuchevskoi Kamchatka's two highest volcanoes rise above a sea of clouds. Their greatly differing morphologies reflect contrasting geologic histories. Construction of extensively eroded Kamen volcano (left) took place during the Pleistocene. It has been relatively inactive since. Its eastern (right) side was removed by a massive landslide about 1200-1300 years ago, leaving the steep escarpment. Symmetrical Kliuchevskoi, in contrast, is one of Kamchatka's youngest and most active volcanoes, growing to 4835 m in the past 6000 years.

A Big symmetrical LOL

edit on 2-3-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

What's up mate do you not like being proved wrong?

You claimed that nature does not create symmetrical formations in the magnitude of 3-5km.......I proved you wrong
.......you condescendingly mentioned dimensions I believe?

the pictures I posted are classed as geologically symmetrical.......and that is a fact

The images posted here from google earth showing a formation on mars is not as symmetrical as the images I have posted......and that is also a fact.

Sarcastic responses will not win you a debate.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

reply to post by Arken

You claimed that nature does not create symmetrical formations in the magnitude of 3-5km.......I proved you wrong

the pictures I posted are classed as geologically symmetrical.......and that is a fact

The images posted here from google earth showing a formation on mars is not as symmetrical as the images I have posted......and that is also a fact.

You are totally wrong and your tiny pics and commet are NOT facts AT ALL,.... or you joke, of course.... or you are ...........................................................................

Where is the simmetry in your pics? The simmetry is totally different...

Your mountain and volcano ARE NOT SIMMETRICS!
And you use the same strange, dark, cryptic, words that some strange kind of manuals use to..........

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

reply to post by Arken

You are totally wrong and your tiny pics and commet are NOT facts AT ALL,.... or you joke, of course.... or you are ...........................................................................

Where is the simmetry in your pics? The simmetry is totally different...

Your mountain and volcano ARE NOT SIMMETRICS!
And you use the same strange, dark, cryptic, words that some strange kind of manuals use to..........

lol Dont even respond to him. Hes sounds 12. He thinks he has proven something. yes that he is a total dooshbag.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join