It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALIEN Structure found on google MARS!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I can not believe this is public and noone has said anything about it. This can not be made by natural means. The "starfish triangle" has exactly the same dimensions on all sides. I would love for the scientists to give their feedback. Check it out!.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 28-2-2011 by thelionofbabel because: (no reason given)

For those who think its a crater. Use a negative image. Most of NASA photos including this one are published in opposite colors for some strange reason. For macs use control option apple 8 to see the photo in negative. Craters appear as they should. Where the dents on the ground are inward and not outward. NASA either does this intentionally or by accident in order to distort what is actually there.

To distinguish between crater or structure please be aware that NASA photos are published in opposite colors. Not sure why. Below is an example.

Pic 1 published by NASA (all seem to look like scars from impacts. But the craters dont?
picasaweb.google.com...

Pic 2 After negative is applied.
picasaweb.google.com...

You can clearly see what is an impact and what is above ground.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Are you saying that a man has been to mars and constructed this?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Its not really that amazing, I can see that being formed by nature lol.

It looks more like a mountain or rock formation than a building anyways

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

not necesarily a man my friend .....

second line.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

No i think another lifeform did.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I changed the title. But did any of you measure it? not that amazing? How can nature make this? Same dimension on all three sides. Not 1 other object comes close to it on the entire surface of mars.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by thelionofbabel

Here I embedded the video for you

Honestly I don't really see anything. I see what the video is showing but it just looks like normal features to me. It looks like a shark tooth if you ask me.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Please look at it yourself in google mars. search the surrounding area or all of mars for that matter. You will find nothing like it. I respect the opinion that it is natural. But how can ll the sides measure the same length?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Oh yes sure, man made, NASA sent astronauts in secret space program to build giant hill that looks like every hill around it. What an accomplishment for human race.

Its not even symmetric, please, if you find perfect rectangle or pacman maze there, post it, otherwise its... lame

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Impact crater + sand = whatever the hell is in that image.

But how can ll the sides measure the same length?

I guess that depends on how you measure it as when i look at it, I really don't see any "defined" edges, I see the outter ring of the impact crater, then either a hill or a hole with sand slipping down the edges. I don't even need to zoom in to see it's not perfectly the same size at all.

And if you watch closely in the video the guy isn't even placing the markers at the exact corner.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Here's some 'man-made structures' alien might comment on half a billion years from now, when geology has changed a little bit, and we are recycled dust:

www.flatrock.org.nz...
www.mnn.com...
1.bp.blogspot.com...
images.veer.com...

You get the idea...

edit on 28-2-2011 by blamethegreys because: broken link

link   

S&F seen it in my thread good find. Seems covered a little from time.
edit on 2/28/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

That is not a crater. It is above ground.

link   
Great find, S&F!

There is no question that this object looks un-natural - 3 sided pyramid perhaps?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
For those who think its a crater. Use a negative image. Most of NASA photos including this one are published in opposite colors for some strange reason. For macs use control option apple 8 to see the photo in negative. Craters appear as they should.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Look again, I see a crater, you see a hill, it doesn't really matter either way as it's an entirely natural formation just like the hundred other potmark craters around that area, just like the "face" on mars a different angle or time of day will show you this.

i still see a large circle around the entire thing (impact crater) then the dark area that looks suspiciously like all the other craters excluding it's 3 prongs.

If you really want, I can spend the rest of my life uploading every photo of mars pointing out every rock as having to be man made as there is no natural way to make it. That's my point, this could be, and probably is, perfectly natural.

but hey, some dude on youtube thinks it's an alien ship so it has to be legit.

Lets play this game for a bit:

This is supposed to be trees on mars. TREES!!!!!

Nope, sorry, just looks that way.

The photographs actually show sand dunes coated with a thin layer of frozen carbon dioxide, or dry ice, less than 240 miles from the planet's north pole. The "trees" are really trails of debris caused by landslides as ice melts in Mars's spring. You can even see a cloud of dust, just to the left of centre of the picture, where an avalanche is caught happening.

no worries, some dude on youtube said they are trees, so they are alien reptile vampire shapeshifting trees from the milkyway galactic federation.

how about that face?

Oh wait.....

Must have shapeshifted on us.

I could keep going but that would be a waste of all of our time
edit on 28-2-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Structure built on top of a crater? I am not seeing your rational behind this. Call it what you want but explain the dimensions.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
interesting formation

archaeologically speaking, settlements and old monuments can undergo serious weathering, there does appear to me to be a structure weathered or otherwise , alien or otherwise

the area around looks like the old lines you can see in old settlement photos long gone , but thier shadow leaves its ghost markings for future archaeologists to imagine and then theorise about. after there has been diggings of course, and telling people to get the hell out of their trenches.

funbox

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Sorry to burst your bubble. Every footage of Google moon and mars is not the real deal. NASA already tempered with most of the footage. If you don´t believe me check the moon for instance. On ATS are some very interesting pictures too who don´t seem to fit at all. Shadows casted from the wrong side. Weird looking tracks who lead to nowhere.

Ps: We should collect some money and buy our own satellite and make pictures without NASAs interfering.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
There is a lot of stuff on mars and Phobos. When ever we humans get there I am sure a lot of questions will be answered. Clear NASA has been lying to the people for years about mars. But at least we have ESA and the Russian space program to be a little more honest and fourth coming

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join