It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Anonymous' targets the brothers Koch, claiming attempts 'to usurp American Democracy'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
No government employee,including congress,presidents,governers etc,should get benifits paid by the private sector that the private sector does not also have made available to them. This includes retirement and paid health care. It is wrong to take taxes from an employee of McDonalds to pay for the retirement of said employees representative or employee. These people work for the private sector and they should not have one benifit available to them that a McDonalds employee doesnt get,not one.

All the things that the union accomplished are now laws,ie 40hr work week,paid overtime,child labor laws etc. The unions have been corrupt for many years and although collective barganing may disappear the ability to strike will not,the ability to collectively protest will not. Not all jobs, not nearly all jobs these days can be filled by somebody off the street.

Whats the difference between what the kochs have done and the rent a mobs being used by the unions now? Busing protestors around,astro turf. Isnt that corrupting our political process?

The only people in Wisconsin not supporting our democratic process is the democrats. By refusing to participate,hypocrits of the highest order. They only support democracy when they have the majority,when they dont they act like spoiled little crybaby brats.
edit on 28-2-2011 by LukeSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Seems Georgia Pacific Corporation has a lot of websites to they even cover the dixie cup lines.

bgp.he.net...

Is this the Koch brothers true calling child labor for rewards? Free labor for a cookiie?

bgp.he.net...
edit on 28-2-2011 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
My biggest concern concerning Anonymous, is how long before they are declared a terrorist organization. While I can appreciate the way the peel the scab up allowing us to see the mechanics of the BS perpetrated, I cannot help but think that they will eventually piss someone off, the RIGHT someone who will get the terrorist ball rollong.

I hope I am wrong but... It is only a matter of time.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by nonapologetic

Wow are you uninformed - Unions do not do the same thing as the Koch brothers.

I know this because unions have very strict reporting standards. If they tried to use Union money to show a politician a good time - there would be men with guns coming to arrest them (DOL agents).

Union leaders can't go around accepting personal gifts. And in no way are the leaders pay on par with CEO's (it's not even close). And unlike the Koch brothers, all union financial transactions are made public.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by freshwreckage

I'm surprised they aren't declared one yet. Anyone who farts in Washington DC is automatically declared terrorist. I think its because you cant really know who a DDOSer is because they spoof their ip address, on not only their machine but the zombie machines their controlling. Then even if you get a reliable IP address, you have to contact the ISP to get any further information. It's really useless. What I don't understand is how taking down a company website does any harm to the company really, seems like small beans to me. You need to write a virus or attack the internal network, not a public interface such as the internet.

For instance here is a scenario. You really want to afftect a company? Find out where they make the most money and then find a way to DDOS all water, utilites and services at that branch, then perform the ddos on the company. park a veichle outside of their branch that effectively jams all cell phone communications ( you can make one these days). You must leave no physical trace, even the car must be non suspicious everyday.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Modern day superhero. Now add a touch of robin hood and spread the wealth around. I work 80 hours a week for my poor family and barely gets by. Go get'm!

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

American "Democracy" needs to be usurped. We are a Republic, not a Democracy.

"We are now forming a Republican form of government. Real Liberty is not found in the extremes of democracy, but in moderate governments. If we incline too much to democracy, we shall soon shoot into a monarchy, or some other form of dictatorship." - Alexander Hamilton

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

No body understand derivatives but I guess if you shut a site down for them it could cause problems im sure.

146.209.131.53 derivativesstage.kochind.com

146.209.131.49 derivatives.kochind.com

bgp.he.net...

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

Strange how most dictator ran contries are republics of _______.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Reply to post by SaturnFX

Woohoo. I am far right now.

Ha ha.

Again, proof please.

And both "sides" have big businesses that contribute money.

So how is only Koch usurping "democracy?"

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Expunged
What if we leak their internal emails? Coming soon to a news outlet near you.

what I would find more interesting
is the e-mails and phone conversations
of Mr. George Soros.

How bout leaking that info ???

It's only fair if you leak the Koch's,
then you also need to leak Soros
else you are biased as they both are
equally dirty and corrupt.

Whatever happened to equality in the
leaking business ???

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Reply to post by poet1b

And the Supermarime Spitfire is the only reason the Battle of Britain was won.

So by yfour logic, we should continue using them in air combat, right?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
It kills me how these threads devolve into people talking about "Well they only support Right Wingers" or "they only support Left Wingers". When are people going to realize that the left vs right debate is only a dog and pony show to keep you all distracted and divided against each other so you're incapable of uniting against the true threats? There isn't a damn bit of difference between the left and the right. They're both equally corrupt. Two sides of the same dirty and worthless coin. People in this country have become so damned programmed. It's pointless even trying to open eyes.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJM8507
Anonymous comes through again, I can't wait to see the result of this campaign.
Where can I go to donate funds to this cause?

www.cia.gov...
2nd

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
and I believe this NOT to be a coincidence
that in August 2010, Obama launches threat
against Koch Industries.

Barack Obama’s Attempted Character Assassination of Koch Industries

now what are the freakin odds of Obama
doin the same exact thing that anon is doing
just 6 months prior.

Can you say CIA hit ???

This is the left at work.
wake up folks

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Yeah, I thought going against the church was kind of pointless, this on the other hand might actually help. I would like to see them set their sights on monsanto they're the ones we need to remove.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by someguy420
I would like to see them set their sights on monsanto they're the ones we need to remove.

they will not attack Monsanto or Democrats,
Soros is involved in both. He owns massive
stock in Monsanto and he funded Dems
in 2008.

That makes anon a tool for the NWO
just like wikileaks ....
whom anon also supported by attacking
wikileaks opponents.

Soros, wikileaks and anon are all on the
same team.

edit on 2/28/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Reply to post by JBA2848

The dictatorships show what happens when the pendulum swings too far in one direction.

Others, specifically called People's Republics, are not republics at all.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

No matter what policies go into effect, all that matters is where the consumer chooses to spend their money. Question what you buy and only buy from companies that are environmentally and socially responsible and it won't matter if it is public or private. The problem isn't public or private. The problems are the values of the consumer.

For instance: Stop shopping at wal-mart that provides cheap poisonous food and cheap clothes made from slave labor and start buying your food from an organic market. You will be the taking power away from irresponsible companies, while supporting the environment, your health and your taste buds all at the same time.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
The dictatorships show what happens when the pendulum swings too far in one direction.
Others, specifically called People's Republics, are not republics at all.

exactly correct, star 4 u

we saw this in the Soviet break away
Republics which Soros laid claim to.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join