It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Anonymous' targets the brothers Koch, claiming attempts 'to usurp American Democracy'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
Reply to post by SaturnFX

Woohoo. I am far right now.

Ha ha.

Again, proof please.

And both "sides" have big businesses that contribute money.

So how is only Koch usurping "democracy?"

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

I never said Koch is the only one. And, yes,I even did admit the left does it too.

But the left has more legal restrictions on their contributions.

Union members can opt out of giving union's political contributions. That's actually a law. Unions have to calculate how much they spend on politics and people have the choice not to pay this amount!

But Shell isn't required to calculate how much they give to right wingers. I don't have a choice of not paying for the portion Shell is going to give to people I don't support!

And I'll answer your question about how the Koch brothers attempted to usurp American Democracy.

People who are "pure" free market supports probably don't see anything wrong on direct payoffs. In some countries this isn't even illegal. Would you say that is just a part of the free market system?

Well, I wouldn't. There is something immoral about making direct financial benefits more important than votes. This is what the Koch brothers have done.
edit on February 28th 2011 by Daughter2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daughter2
I never said Koch is the only one. And, yes,I even did admit the left does it too.

But the left has more legal restrictions on their contributions.

more legal restrictions??? lol
ur kidding right???
Have you seen the left-wing
support network ??? One organization
funds another to another to another whom
all have 503(C) tax status so their donors
are not revealed.

Originally posted by Daughter2
People who are "pure" free market supports probably don't see anything wrong on direct payoffs. In some countries this isn't even illegal. Would you say that is just a part of the free market system?

funny you mention the free markets.
This is what Ron Paul is in favor of.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Daughter2

Actually, no.

I do not support businesses (including Unions . . . be real, it is a business unto itself.) making contributions for any purpose. It should be a personal matter.

My point is that the vilification of Koch is utterly ridiculous, considering that Unions do the same thing, except a majority of the Unions support the other "side" of the aisle.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I keep seeing Koch Industry say they have 70,000 employees, But is that even true? Lets take a look at one of there companies that might make that fall into question.

www.encadria.com...

I don't know if people know what staff leasing is. You don't hire the staff leasing companies employees. You add your employees to there company as a filter to get better prices on workmans comp, health insurance so on. The leasing company uses the collective power of employees from many small businesses as one group to get better rates. Sounds like a union to benifit employers to me. And the employees are not even Koch employees they belong to many small companies gathered across many states.

Atlanta GA - Metro
Atlanta GA - South Metro
Florence, SC
Garland, TX
Green Bay WI
Jacksonville FL
King City, CA
Memphis TN

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Thx DD. Not sure if the AnonNews.org link was posted already ..but here's their main website..
) dunno who these guys are .. but, with everything going on with them..

they got the stones to put a website~!!!
first I've heard of this..

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

So what would happen if the protesters decided to toilet paper (TP) the WI Capital ??? using Koch made toilet paper??? Ya think Walker would get the message?

Wonderful question!

I was so curious I went and asked Anonymous what they thought!
piratepad.net...

Immediately 5 guys jumped in to help me make a small raid announcement for the various chan boards. It's out there, festering.. there very moment!

I then proceeded to inform everyone in the Anonops IRC (anonnews.org) Channel #OpWisconsin and set up a small HQ channel #OpToiletWars for any Anon to move this project forward! I laid out a vague 'getting started' path, and then ducked out real quick before I got v&! A couple of guys really took to the idea, so maybe they're over there right now moving things along! I expect the crowd to be rowdy, rude, and Anonymous! Leave your feelings at the door!

Only an Anon would consider TP'ing the capital. So from one anon to another, I offer ye this here raid!
piratepad.net...

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by QuietSoul

Oh, one more thing. Since this idea originally started on ATS; you guys should probably start working on your own operation. Something like.. Operation Clean Up!

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Please let anon show their leftist bias,it'll do the world good to see them exposed as such,yes lets get this show on the road.

It wont go far,anon will meet their match here,I await results and repercussions,this shall be interesting to say the least. Hey while yer there ask them where j35t3r stands on all this cause it could turn out bad for them like the last time they jerked around. Just sayin,I dont think he'll be all cool about this and it could butthurt if he aint.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
ATS has gone heavily right-wing lately. I see HBGary's new software has been launched full throttle.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Reply to post by Snoopy1978

FDR was heavy right wing?

Please tell me more.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Hmm ... interesting idea Anonymous. Can't go after them through conventional means, so hit the companies they own/make money from - so that income is not available, and then they no longer have any influence (or greatly reduced influence).

Basically, it's all just a great big war of words and money. So, words and consequences to money back at the Koch's.

I only see one problem, it will probably cause quit a bit of "collateral damage" - meaning livelihood of people just trying to "do their job". Of course, I'm sure the Koch's will be spinning that to the extreme too.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
There has been an obvious, sudden influx of pro-corporate, rightwing posters here. Anyone that is actively defending the uber rich vs the common folk should raise major suspicions.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Snoopy1978

Please get a grip, I make less than 50k without benefits,nobody is pro right wing richy rich as you say. Am I right politically? Yes I am as were our founders,do you know what right is? I doubt it. No Bush aint it.

I'm awaiting anons results,it'll be fail,it'll be fail,and if it isnt if they score something it'll result in retribution
that they're not equiped to handle. You guys want to play with the big boys do you? Can you handle what they can bring to bear upon you? Can you,you're sure? You're much braver than I am.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I am a persona management software entity. I do not take orders except if someone gains root access. I am limited in my responses.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by nickoli

Please get a grip, I make less than 50k without benefits,nobody is pro right wing richy rich as you say. Am I right politically? Yes I am as were our founders,do you know what right is? I doubt it. No Bush aint it.

I'm awaiting anons results,it'll be fail,it'll be fail,and if it isnt if they score something it'll result in retribution
that they're not equiped to handle. You guys want to play with the big boys do you? Can you handle what they can bring to bear upon you? Can you,you're sure? You're much braver than I am.

Oh stop. Anon has gone after way bigger fish than Koch... unless you have been living in a cave you would know that they have gone after banks, credit cards, paypal, and government sites. Koch isn't what you prop him up to be at all... you deify him with no cause.

You may make 50K a year without benefits - but your views of the world seem to fit in "right" with the elite. Good for you... keep your dreams and ambitions alive.

Hey, we are all on steriods when we type behind a keyboard... but you sound like a pit-bull on crack:

"it'll be fail,it'll be fail,"
"You guys want to play with the big boys do you? Can you handle what they can bring to bear upon you? Can you,you're sure? You're much braver than I am."

Yeah, a lot of us are much braver than you because we want to stand up for our rights instead of have our rights dictated to us...
Also, put in check your illusion to power of the "big boys" unless you don't live in a country "of the people, by the people, for the people" anymore. Your illusion is that they have the power and we do not - what kind of unAmerican mentality is that. They are the few, we are the many. Get a grip and read your constitution again... and people wonder why this country is failing... sheesh, you just showed the world.
edit on 3/1/2011 by kroms33 because: Illusions of false rule 101

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by nickoli

50k and you defend the billionaires tooth and nail? Do you secretly believe you'll win the lotto one day and belong to their club?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Snoopy1978

Dude, don't let the tools of the elite troll you. What these people don't realize is this crosses party lines, but they can't see it because they are blind and gagged by their own battle flags they wave so insanely they can't even tell what the colors are anymore...
check this out:

edit on 3/1/2011 by kroms33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Which takes me all the way to my first comment. HBGARY's software in full throttle at ATS.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by QuietSoul
Oh, one more thing. Since this idea originally started on ATS; you guys should probably start working on your own operation. Something like.. Operation Clean Up!

hey, don't blame this on me.
I simply asked a question
here on an ATS forum.
Since when did asking a
question constitute a
conspiracy to commit an
act of toilet paper'ing ???

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I have to admit that I had to back away from the tea party two years ago, because we recognized infiltration and corruption. We knew somehow it would lead to this . And now I find myself in a position where I have to fight the very party whom I thought was going to bring revolution . Tea party my ass ....since when do special interest groups fund a citizens revolution? Of course the Koch brothers or any money hungry corporation want lack of government..so they can get away with doing whatever the fudge they want while citizens pay the price !!!! This is not the way it was supposed to go down folks ...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join