It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Anonymous' targets the brothers Koch, claiming attempts 'to usurp American Democracy'

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by saturnsrings

Your writings make clear that you are a far right winger, so here's a question. Are those teachers rich? If you answer yes, then you admit that those that make one hundred fifty thousand are also rich. If you say no, then your argument is baseless. There are 2 choices for the question. Yes or no. A simple one word answer, nothing more.

No, they are not rich, when you compare them with many others. Comfortable? Maybe. But not rich.

All I hear from my right wing friends is that those that make 150K are hardly rich, yet they complain that teachers are over paid. Having your cake and eating it too, is the catsass. Too bad only the right seems to be able to play that game.

Well, I could make a claim that the kid that is paid $75K for flipping burgers is also overpaid. Overpaid and rich are not the same thing.

Btw...you are correct. I do lean right. (I'd call it conservative). But I am not a Republican, not any more. I was once. Now I consider myself Independent. I'm actually liberal on some social issues. That comes from having lived the life of the poor for about 20 years. I empathize with the truly needy, and dig deep to help them whenever I can.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

I have acknowledged that unions do have their problems, but no where near the exaggerated claims that you make.

Here is a link on the formation of guilds. Do some research on your own, and you can learn more.

internetshakespeare.uvic.ca...

www.ashgate.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

I have acknowledged that unions do have their problems, but no where near the exaggerated claims that you make.

I can back up every single claim that I made. When you begin to rebut my claims with consistency, then I may begin to take you seriously. However, you haven't been able to.

Here is a link on the formation of guilds. Do some research on your own, and you can learn more.

internetshakespeare.uvic.ca...

www.ashgate.com...

What relation do 11th century trade guilds have to do with 21st century industry? It's pretty obvious that if unions are still having problems after ten centuries of working on them, that they have failed miserably. Think about it.

Are you a romantic or something? Do you think that unions having a tie with ancient trade guilds gives them some type of special status? The guilds were interested in helping themselves only. They couldn't care less about the common working man, and often fought to exclude commoners from the guilds. The reason was simple: the fewer tradesman that knew the 'secrets' of a trade, the more money they could command.
edit on 6-3-2011 by mishigas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Seriously dude? You can't read history and understand cultural development?

Clearly this subject is over your head. I have proven you wrong at every point, provided links to back up my claims, an made you look foolish, and you want to pretend different. What can I say, I hear the weather is nice in the land of denial.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Seriously dude? You can't read history and understand cultural development?

omigod. Puhleeze, you were using high school reference notes as sources. Now that's *real deep*.

Clearly this subject is over your head. I have proven you wrong at every point, provided links to back up my claims, an made you look foolish, and you want to pretend different. What can I say, I hear the weather is nice in the land of denial.

You have not been able to discuss one single point I have made, from the Wagner Act, closed shops, ties with organized crime, Card Check, forced dues, or any other relevant points I have made.

Those topics are beyond the scope of your ken.

But you want to put your pantaloons on and discuss culture? Well lah-dee-dah!

Now, I've seen many attempts at derailing a topic when someone gets cornered, but you take the cake, sister.

Thanks for the laugh. I should've known you were just trolling here.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

Strange how most dictator ran contries are republics of _______.

An obvious mis-use of the word.... also there is a vast difference between a CONSTITUTIONAL, REPRESENTATIVE REPUBLIC and any other form of Republicanism.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by thegoods724

I like public hanging in the public square!

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

What you say is sooooo trueeeee ---unions, are just like CEOs, gov. officials, and all so called "leaders" -- only for their own interests and their plan is to TAKE , take take! --- nothing more! Sad -- so all die a slow death!

Humans get less humane as time goes on as everyone has his/her own interests and NOT the interests of ALL

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I wonder if its the same Koch bro. that own KOCH refineries down in Corpus Christi Texas ? If so they are certanly diverse in their intrests .

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by granpabobby

Koch is everywhere. And making those pretty chips people don't want implanted in them.

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Never mind removing corporate manipulation...how about removing the corporations full stop?

It's high time they were acountable for the evil they are allowed to purvey behind unjust and inappropriate laws.

CIAnon is playing wolf in sheep's wool mindgames right now. They are pretending to be the opposition so they can paint the opposition as dangerous and threats to national security.Then they start randomly arresting people for questioning the government or its policies. Or they can give people auto-life sentences for having thier own opinion that differs from the elites.

Anon is a nwo shill and sideshow.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Koch-Backed Group Accused Of Voter Suppression In Wisconsin Recall Elections

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join