It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Patents! Thank god or whoever for deep web baby!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Viewzone has a tendacy of mixing facts with opinions and not differating the 2.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Wow. You found it. Congratulations. So did these guys.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And a lot more.

Hatge, can you disappear from ATS again...

Great OP...especially the first

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by niceguybob

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
i agree. some subjects need to be re-released. i myslef would have never seen it since i havent been here since the creation of time.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Well it was helpful to me as I am fairly new and had not seen those other threads before. I thought the man would know to cover his a** better than that, though. Major fail letting this get out. Thanks for the info, man.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Don't worry all of the others that have or already "found" this info...

I can assure you this is not the real haarp, nor quite like it...

The page you linked to uncg.edu was just a thesis paper written for an application as well as every ones "ideas and scientific concepts" are all put in for patents it is a common thing at the university of greensboro north carolina, and I sincerely doubt that anyone that attended that college (no offense) has the technical resources to conduct such an experiment let alone even the necessary funding in order to have the "idea" come to fruition.

To the OP its good that you're searching for it, but unfortunately, I am positive that the real info and schematics are located in a very very secure government server.
edit on 27-2-2011 by Kamesan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Cool Agent.

Thanks a lot. Star and flag for you my friend.

As for Phage it this simple. There are some people who don't have time to search the archives due to family, work and whatever commitments. So it would be nice to give the OP a break for keeping it active in the New Topics search.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by agentblue

WOW !! This is a lot more than the smoking gun, it is the jackpot now in broad daylight. Well, if we are having global warming it is because they are producing it. If someone or Counties, are doing this and it is effecting everyone on the Planet, it should not be legal without a world vote on it. This is just so wrong. Thank you so much for finding this and bringing it to light.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Good effort, though a brief ATS search would have saved the time..

Yes some people are rude here.. but the point they make when you get through the rude layer is that the info is already posted multiple times mainly BECAUSE they don't search around first.. causes a ton of duplication on an already busy board..

To your credit though.. it's something some haven't seen yet and may not have been thinking to looking for.. those people will appreciate it

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Don't worry, dude.
Better it gets posted twice than not at all

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

This is why it is good to bring up things again. If they were talking about it in the 70's you can be pretty sure they are doing it today Example

US Navy

...Compression of the Earth's Magnetic Field and Hypotheticall...compression of the earth's magnetic field by an incident...propagates a time-dependent magnetic and electric field that...model, consisting of a mirror dipole fixed in space...Copyright © 1994-2010 RAND Corporation. Last...

US Air Force

...and transient electric/magnetic/flow fields to identify...Accomplishments: FY 2009 FY 2010 Plans: FY 2010 2...twodimensional array of micro-mirrors. FY 2009 Accomplishments: FY 2009 FY 2010 Plans: FY 2010 Base FY 2011 Plans...

US Air Force

...absorption, Raman, and magnetic resonance (EPR) spectroscopy...materials (electronics, optical, magnetic, dielectric, coating, etc...reflection and refraction, lenses, mirrors, stops, ray tracing, telescopes...shielding, plasma waves, magnetic confinement, and ionospheric...

Department of Defense

...in Millions) FY 2009 FY 2010 FY 2011 Base FY 2011 OCO FY 2011 Total *Formerly Quantum OptoMechanics Integrated...can exert significant force on the cavity mirrors. When the mirror is allowed to vibrate by coupling it to a...

US Navy

...upper atmosphere and ionosphere, the geomagnetic... Fall 2010-2011 Requisites... Fall 2010-2011 Requisites...amplifiers, current mirrors, multistage amplifiers...infrared and nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy... Fall 2010-2011 Requisites: ...

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie

If someone or Counties, are doing this and it is effecting everyone on the Planet, it should not be legal without a world vote on it.

Yup. They aren't and the UN wants to make sure they don't.
www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Thanks agent, great post. l too don't have the time to look through the archives. l have learned a lot from your post. Take no notice of the putdowners , some folk feel good putting others down, makes them feel good at others expense. Sad really. S&F Peace star.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
HAARP is clearly capable of a lot more than the "official line" They spout. What I wonder is...

Where is the power to operate it coming from? I haven't been able to find out who the payments for that power are going to (if anyone). Maybe they are using plenum energy...?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

What are you almost trying to say about something you obviously don't understand? Say something, just don't point a cyber finger into the ionosphere or something!

Say what yo mean in plain English.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Thanks for the interesting read. I always enjoy threads on this. Phage is here to deny ignorance not really contribute to the thread. You will get used to the thread derailing he tries to do from time to time.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage you have been here for a long time, you know crap like that is discouraging for new comers, why would you even go there, why not U2U the guy with links and bring it to his attention instead of being so rude? I guess once you've been around the block its ok to ruin it for the rest!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Crumbles

It's called repeatable proven physics, and it may not work for the model you must follow, because it also requires Peer Review.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Great find - never seen that stuff before

S&F

Found this a little while back on OSTI website:

This is the final report of a three-year Laboratory-Directed Research and Development (LDRD) project at the Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL). This research concentrated on the time dependence of the heater, induced-turbulence, and electron-density profiles excited in the ionosphere by a powerful radio-frequency heater wave. The macroscopic density is driven by the ponderomotive pressure and the density self-consistently determines the heater propagation. For typical parameters of the current Arecibo heater, a dramatic quasi-periodic behavior was found. For about 50 ms after turn-on of the heater wave, the turbulence is concentrated at the first standing-wave maximum of the heater near reflection altitude. From 50--100 ms the standing-wave pattern drops by about 1--2 km in altitude and the quasi-periodicity reappears at the higher altitudes with a period of roughly 50 ms. This behavior is due to the half-wavelength density depletion grating that is set up by the ponderomotive pressure at the maxima of the heater standing-wave pattern. Once the grating is established the heater can no longer propagate to higher altitudes. The grating is then unsupported by the heater at these altitudes and decays, allowing the heater to propagate again and initiate another cycle. For stronger heater powers, corresponding to the Arecibo upgrade and the HAARP heater now under construction, the effects are much more dramatic.

Haha...HAARP heater...

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

You realize the Alaskan HAARP is near the freaking pipeline don't you?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join