It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H.A.A.R.P Capabilities & United States Patent 4,686,605

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
This was every interesting and it may of been posted but I have not seen it.

www.physicsforums.com...

patft.uspto.gov.../netahtml/PTO/srchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=4,686,605.PN.&OS=PN/4,686,605 &RS=PN/4,686,605

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Reading about the capability to affect the chemical make up of the atmosphere is a new one, not impossible but a lot of work to target the right frequencies. A lot of the other stuff has been around for a while. Sounds like they have been getting amazing refinement though. Hopefully they will stop killing all the birds and animals soon and start fixing up the environment.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Ok, forget the science, cause it just flew over my head! Lol My problem I have with this is, when and where and on what was thing tested?!
I don't care how much "good" this thing can do, because in my layman mind, it sounds as if it can do much more bad than good!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

Yeah if it's so great on it's capabilities, then why did it go hay-wire and kill all the animals....or was it on.... purpose

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by madleo

I don't care how much "good" this thing can do, because in my layman mind, it sounds as if it can do much more bad than good!!!

Any form of power can do good or bad, it is the oversight and how it is regulated that makes the difference. If the same people who are behind the problems in the economy also behind HAARP then things do not look to promising.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
The difficulty of testing it would be mind blowing unless it is on a (very) small scale.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
They can boil the ocean to say redirect a typhoon from hitting the Philippines...and send it to mainland China.

Turn that Category 2 typhoon into a category 5 prior to hitting land.

HAARP is more powerful than nuclear bombs. More powerful + plausible denial.

We could burn off every farms crop globally. kill all the fish in the sea...and force everyone to buy what we have to eat.

...One way or another the World will take our dollars.

In 3 years they will figure out how to pinpoint all that energy to a 2" x 2" square and we'll be able to aim it at Russia's nuclear warheads and decay the radioactive material in them instantly. Imagine the energy released if that was accomplished? The radiation released instantly....I don't even know how they'd compute the energy released.
edit on 12-2-2011 by Pervius because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

As long as you find the right frequencies anything is possible to effect with this sort of thing. People have no idea, and most are totally ignorant to what it could do in theory.

People need to remember, everything has a frequency and if you find it, you can effect it. That includes weather, or minds, or anything really, plus of course you need enough juice.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
The Induction Magnetometer has been interesting viewing lately. Check out the 3 different frequencies and the past couple of days. Anytime there is a spike when viewing the middle frequency you'll find a large earthquake has gone off.

edit on 12-2-2011 by relocator because: To add the link to the Induction Magnetometer

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Hiya,
The posts in the thread referenced by the OP are very interesting and go on to say that this patent has little to do with HAARP.

I quote:

"Have a read of the wiki on Eastlund: en.wikipedia.org...

Of particular importance is this:

The contractors selected to build HAARP have denied that any of Eastlund's patents were used in the development of the project. HAARP could not possibly operate in the mode Eastlund suggested. A quick review of Eastlund's patent and HAARP specifications will demonstrate that HAARP cannot deliver enough energy at a low enough frequency to make Eastlund's plan work.

So basically, they are saying that he had some interesting ideas that didn't work and were not applied to HAARP. But he got a patent because they were interesting ideas. "

So this thread title is a bit misleading.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
From what I read here it's all possibly going on as we speak....

www.mysticbroadcast.net...

I'm just too damn nosy...they can't keep me down...There gonna have to knock me the F out to the point where I don't get up. Cuz this ole gal can take a lickin and keep on ticking.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I recently read this article referencing mysterious death of two racing horses in UK while parading on the streets. Everyone seems to be dumfounded on the event that its a weird experience for horses to be dead on the spot. Some asume its an output of an electrical shock and furhter investigation is in commence. Let me know what you think, if this is one form of HAARP technology.

Here is the link:

msn.foxsports.com...

new topics

top topics

join