It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange UFO or floating orb outside my house in South London, England

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by MrCrindleton

Don't mind the negativity. What country are you in?

Thanks for the support, I am in England.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

It's not costing me a thing, not even ego, to listen for more than 5 minutes to determine.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by angrydog
the question is...

you think its just funny? i cant believe you did 20 posts just to post such a crappy unfunny vid inhere?

well...and i thought germans have a weird sense of humor

edit on 26-2-2011 by angrydog because: (no reason given)

Wait what...? I´m german but i don´t think we have a weird sense of humor..

I can´t see anything in your video. It just looks like streetlights. We need a better and longer video please.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

get some LiFePo4 batteries for f... sake...

you shouldn't even posted this video anyway...

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by leaualorin

get some LiFePo4 batteries for f... sake...

you shouldn't even posted this video anyway...

Where can I buy them batteries and why shouldnt I have posted this?

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Can the OP just be banned, please.
The last thing ATS needs is new members that create childish hoax videos containing streetlights and embarassingly poor acting.

Op - don't even try to convince me otherwise, I was not born yesterday.

link   
Am I missing something here , you say you saw something but don't give a discription of what you saw , just a short video of nothing .
Can you describe what it was you thought you saw ?

link   
Why don't you describe what you saw as the video is well.... Not good.
Even better do a sketch so we get a better idea.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Really don't mind them lol. When the perfect video comes along it will be too perfect to believe. I see what you're trying to get on camera, it just wasn't long enough unfortunately. This is a good place to come and post you just caught us during a troll feeding frenzy. Keep us up to date ok?

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

It's costing ATS server space, filling it up with garbage.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I tend to agree with the other posters who say 'streetlight' ... of course it could be dust ... you have to keep the lens clean you know (private joke)

Woody

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrCrindleton

Originally posted by angrydog
the question is...

you think its just funny? i cant believe you did 20 posts just to post such a crappy unfunny vid inhere?

well...and i thought germans have a weird sense of humor

edit on 26-2-2011 by angrydog because: (no reason given)

I dont know why you feel the need to insult, but I know what I saw last night, and it wasn't just me. Yes I have made 20 posts because I needed to show someone but who else do I show?

insult? where did i insult?

ok lets see...i hear 2 people talking....you watch through a window for 5 sec...we see a street lamp and a blinking light from ..well a plane or helicopter for 2 sec...you shaking the cam and thats it...

you think its worth to make 20 posts to show that? well if you think yes...im sorry and apologise!!!

put if you around here sometimes...you should know..its better to post just your witness in a text..
and not a video like this

just post what you saw and go on watching th sky ...and next time..just open the window ^^

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Perfectenemy

haha me too mate...
its just...most guys from UK say we krauts have a weird ..no wait..they say we have NO sense of humor

(i know that cause i lived there for a while )

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Alerted this dude to the mods ages ago...

Cant see why he is still around, worst fake ufo video ever......

link   
Next time you decide to make a video, how about you pull this little thing called a cord, it's part of the blinds. It lifts them up.

link   
For the people asking for a description, I will do my best.

I ran to the window and saw the small lights in the background (the foreground is a street lamp), and i know for a fact there is never anything there because I always have a cigarette there at night. The lights were static as you saw and were glowing brightly. My girlfriend spotted them. We couldnt really make a distinct shape, but they were definately more spherical than anything else, and it wasnt a plane because I know the flight paths near my house and they are over the opposite side, and it was also far too near and low to be a plane. I stopped filming at the end after feeling a complete stillness, and then a moderate force almost shock me. I had to change the batteries after this.

We have had a similar experience whilst camping, but we did not have any cameras with us, but we observed this for a good half hour, and we were so worried we ended up in the car for the night.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

Not everyone is familiar with this unwritten protocol or knows what to do when they see a UFO. Believe it or not some people come to a forum for answers and not just to troll...sheesh. There's a sticky thread at the top of the page about etiquette, perhaps you ought to read it.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

The Orbs you saw ... were they Orange ?
I believe I caught a glimpse of what you saw on the video , only for a second though .
I think its most likely that you saw Chinese lanterns , there have been plenty of reports on this board from London of Orange Orbs , which are Chinese lanterns .

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Hadn't thought of that, but it did not move at all like a chinese lantern, I have seen a couple before and thought wtf?? but this was different to me...and the feeling was unexplainable

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I see the light your on about,definately not a street lamp.

Is it there tonight?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join