It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange UFO or floating orb outside my house in South London, England

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

So your suggesting I come here just to troll? I respect this site and members who take time to contribute genuine threads. It is quite clearly a piss take and the OP is a windup merchant. Read his other replies on the site.

Also I know all about ATS etiquette thanks. In fact several months ago a U2U was sent to all members stating that due to an influx of membership requests members would be penalised and banned for failing to adhere to the site rules. This was obviously so that new incredibly valuable members such as the OP could join.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alienmindflare
I see the light your on about,definately not a street lamp.

Is it there tonight?

Have been watching most of the night, but nothing so far.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Big Raging Loner
reply to post by Kali74

So your suggesting I come here just to troll? I respect this site and members who take time to contribute genuine threads. It is quite clearly a piss take and the OP is a windup merchant. Read his other replies on the site.

I realise my other posts arent well thought through, however I quickly posted 20 times because I needed to get this on and get some opinions, they arent all bad answers but this was in the forefront of my mind and has been all day.
edit on 26-2-2011 by MrCrindleton because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MrCrindleton

I think the feeling you felt was probably due to the fact you thought you had witnessed something unusual , plus as you say you were in the process of drifting of to sleep .
At the distance the object appears to be I think it would be difficult to determine the flight characteristics of the object .
My money is on lanterns

link   

OK no problem, no hard feelings Crindleton.

Good luck in your search, don't spend too much time on it.

link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

Well, I'm sure ATS appreciates your method of quality control which amounts to discouraging new members and cutting down traffic to the site. Clearly the guy isn't trolling, he's looking for answers and wants to discuss his experience.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Get some batteries like someone said and keep eye out,it may come back

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

You're right it is petty. But ATS has you to counteract my negaitivity.

Here OP have a star, for encouragement and to bury the hatchet so to speak.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

Star for you too.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Is this really the ATS I joined ...

So many videos of ufos.. so many quick to debunk them..

But this video, that is CLEARLY a prank video of a boy and he´s sis playing around.. he even make alittle fake cryout in the end to scare the ones watching the video, witch also failed

This ATS member should be banned NOW.. he is making fake ufo footage and posting them as real, thats against the rules !!

MODS wtf ?

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

So many obviously fake videos of ufo's that deserve to be shown for what they are .
Just because it's a ufo video doesn't mean its real .

This ATS member should be banned NOW

I think its a bit early to be calling for a new member to be banned

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
hi this is my 1st post here and i dont really know how to put it

which part of london you are in as i have experianced tthe same sort of thing a few nights ago.

i also have 2 videos but they arent that good all you can see is the floating orbs at quite a distance but me and my cousin did see them do some wierd things.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by nationalinsecurity
hi this is my 1st post here and i dont really know how to put it

which part of london you are in as i have experianced tthe same sort of thing a few nights ago.

i also have 2 videos but they arent that good all you can see is the floating orbs at quite a distance but me and my cousin did see them do some wierd things.

Good to know im not alone, im in South East London. You?

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
im in northeast london i was rather taken aback by what i saw did your orbs just stay stationary..?

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Are the lights you're referring to the two off to the right of the streetlamp in this screen shot of your video?

i11.photobucket.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

Above. I'll see if I can get it, but I have a hard time posting pics or vids here lol.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

i480.photobucket.com...

It's blurred but at least it shows where lol

edit on 26-2-2011 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-2-2011 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Is this really the ATS I joined ...

But this video, that is CLEARLY a prank video of a boy and he´s sis playing around.. he even make alittle fake cryout in the end to scare the ones watching the video, witch also failed

This ATS member should be banned NOW.. he is making fake ufo footage and posting them as real, thats against the rules !!

MODS wtf ?

take the time to watch the video. he is not referring to the street light. it is his first post and he is looking for some help. he has posted a discription not in the op but he is learning. dont be so fast to jump to conclusions..

kx

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Thank you
It looks far away... for some reason I had the impression after reading it was practically in the front yard.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join