It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange UFO or floating orb outside my house in South London, England

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MrCrindleton

Waste of my time ..... again!

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I wish the video was longer and not so shakey because all I'm seeing is a bright street light and some blurry spots off from that light maybe i need new glasses
but thanks for posting the video..

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
haha what a troll your only other video is that of a staged card game....which you claim wasnt staged...you film every hand...haha yea right dude...as i replied on your vid...i didnt come down in the last shower and neither did the majority of the users on here haha.

Are you looking for revenue from youtube?? Ad sense or a partnership??
Well...if you are then you are going to have to do a lot better...id suggest getting some video editing software so you can really have a go at pulling the wool over peoples eyes like so many others that try and fail.

It will take you a few months to get any good at the software so il be keeping my eye out for other usernames that you will inevitably create on here and youtube lol

I dont buy it for one second dude...the fake scream at the end was the clincher for me

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
not a ufo, most likely a plane
edit on 27-2-2011 by MORBlD because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by MrCrindleton

If you don't have a GOOD VIDEO THAT'S WORTH TO POST ON A CONSPIRACY FORUM , then don't post it for... sakes...
LiFePo4 cells I don't know were you could buy !
But I have A123 Systems at 3,3V and 2300mAh that can be discharged at 10C (23Ah), and have 90% of their capacity after 1000 cycles of charge/discharge at 23Ah !
Those should ALLOW you to make releveant videos...
Sorry for you but this video REALLY SHOWS A STREET LAMP...
I think...
not close enough to an orb...

A123 Worlds Smallest VS. "Strongest" 12V Jumpstart battery
www.youtube.com...
edit on 27-2-2011 by leaualorin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Well that was 30 seconds of my life I'll never see again...

Who knows maybe streetlights have an agenda and are now in cahoots with Mother Nature to eradicate us from the planet!! I'll be watching my streetlight very, very carefully from now on.

Thats all it is people!! Stevie Wonder wearing a blindfold and buried 10 feet underground could see what this is.

I give up.

And tidy your living room. It's a disgrace!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/42634b17c3e5.jpg[/atsimg]

Just wanna say,,someone mentioned the lad at the end made a silly noise,,has it never occured to you that people can be doing anything whilst filming something strange,,,even has mates round that 'would' make a silly noise if something was out there.

Some people are to quick to debunk and to make the op look like a fool,,bullying him off,,nice 1 people.

Like the op said hes come here for answers,not to be ridiculed.

Oh and it ovbiously cant be a plane now
unless its going super super slow lol
edit on 27-2-2011 by Alienmindflare because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Seriously? I mean, really?

Quite obviously a street light. Its a pity people feel the need to post such utter crap because it degrades the integrity of the whole site.

for shame, for shame.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Ohboyohboy

Some people like to investigate these things,some peoples eyes see things differently,some would just have a quick one look and thats it,made their minds up just because what their seeing or in their case what their not seeing with their own eyes isnt blantly in front of them.Just because you do see a street lamp,that would be your plausible explantation to say this object was one.

How can this be a lamp post when the object hasnt a heat source,and it disapears and doesnt stay in the same postition.

Op Hope you see this again and get a better video,,(one that is blantly in view of those who can not quite see)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Alienmindflare

They aren't seeing the smaller light above the streetlight nor are they reading any of the posts, they watch the video see the street light and get mad and talk about the quality of ATS going down hill, not seeing there is a light above the streetlight, nor seeing by the posts that someone came to ATS for answers and was treated like dirt.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I believe 67 you need to apologize for your rude post above me, that is uncalled for ......show respect to fellow members please.

When a video comes in it should be studied and proven to be fake/hoax or an unknown.

To all our London frinds keep an eye to the skies and camera's in hand hopefully working as a team you guys will catch something again soon.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrCrindleton

I still cant really believe it was real even a whole day on.

I completely agree with you on this

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Thanks to the people trying to help for the support so far, after racking my brains I still cant come to any logical conclusion, and after sitting up until 4am last night with my camera i finally gave up and went to bed.
It definately has never been there before...theres nothing behind my house except some street lamps and a field, no roads.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
this is pathetic on many levels. Bad acting even if real. It looks like a streetlamp. you take the camera off it immediately. And you make a silly noise at end which seems like an idea this is some great wind-up which it aint. And I hardly believe I am bothering to respond, only that it is so pathetic.

IF you say it was real. Whythe f do you film it for 2 seconds?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Don't you just LOVE it when people fail to read the thread properly! It's not even a very long thread either.... I had a 'rant' about this sort of thing before. It really annoys me. If the OP was trying to hoax wouldn't they have DECLARED it as a UFO instead of ASKING if its a UFO? A new member comes for some help and information and gets ridiculed. I know we're all sick of being 'schnitzled' but please try and actually read threads properly, it's not hard!
If it turns out that they really are just playing a prank then at least my conscience is clear of bullying.

OP, I can't say what it is as it IS a poor video so I hope you manage to get a better quality one for us at some point.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
That's it im outta here, when stuff like this makes it to the front page i know this site is doomed. bye everybody

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join