It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the planet was being attacked, would YOU accept genetic modification of yourself to fight enemy?!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthWizard

Superman dies from overexposure to sunlight dude... watch all star superman :p

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
If I could have the body of Wonder Woman and the super powers of several Marvel Comics characters then hell yeah!!!

Any body has to be better than the one I inhabit at the mo.....

take care all
res

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

A better question....if the USA were being attacked by radical muslims, would you convert to Islam in order to fight the enemy?

NO I would love all humble sapiens sapiens, and wish the best for those of evol...

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by elouina
OP, the ten million dollar question is what gave you the idea for this unique question?

LOVE....

Thanks

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Ok ATS I have viewed all the comments and post thus far and 1 must say all the comments are great! It seems there is a percentage who would except the HYPOTHETICAL modifications as a way to preserve what they love (HUMANITY) which is good. And A percentage of you who would rather either die as human or fight with what human abilities you know that are UNLOCKED.

NOW I WILL GO FURTHER.

The threat is from a non positive or evol Alien force. Keeping in mind Extraterrestrials as good and Aliens as evol. Now this force may or may not be in contact with certain evols upon planet EA (current) 3rd sphere from SOL star... This is an evol force non the less they are coming to EA to implant their own ways of thinking and living and feeding upon inhabitants of EA. And you want to stop them from doing so. So you have approx. say X amount of months... Not years. So now the news has been released that an Alien evol force is on its way to EA. Proof of their evol ways is found in certain documentation or treaties allowing for a harvest of certain Ea energies, human energies. This harvest is SAID to be of only certain so called SLAVES (we love slaves though they work hardest and deal with life downs and keep trying
THE HUMBLE). Ok these documents were leaked somehow and now everyone knows.

So prayers begin on a full scale for the protection of EA inhabitants. I mean everyone is afraid of what they may do since the fear is there are certain gov. sectors who seem to have sold out their own race outta fear. They feel they will be protected BECAUSE THEY TRUST THEM
So again prayers are heard and eventually ANSWERED.

These prayers are heard all they way up to the most highest and he feels his herd is in major fear not danger just fear FOR HIS HERD IS PERFECT LIKE THE WHO CREATED THEM. So the button has been pushed for humanity to show their true abilities. For if they would of any time before their true secret would of been alerted to their evol opposers and they would of had time to prepare. But since their evol opposers looked at humanity as nothing more then ANIMALS they failed to see the true POWER of the soul (once awakened all awakened) Living and those in death phase Awakened... (life and death both phases of existence).

Now the answer is sent
. The answer is sent in form of celestial /body/device or asteroid/comet to unknowing observers. This device or body would come near fearing population and simply CUT ON A LONG TURNED OFF ABILITY/SKILL/SPIRIT AWARNESS/LOST CONNECTION TO GOD THE CREATOR-eternal relation connection. Then device or celestial body will return back into the abyss-sent only to preserve herd spirit/souls/consciousness. -WONT CRASH-
This activation of the human race would bring their original spiritual abilities back to memory and they would see. They possess many if not all the attributes consistent with all existing UNIVERSAL creations. So in turn humanity has been given ALL forms of energy -positive-negative-neutral. Which helps the human souls determine WHO ARE THEIR REAL ALLIES AND WHO WISH ONLY TO TRICK AGAIN. PLACING ALL FAKE EVIL IN CROSSHAIRS WITH THE FIRE LAKES. YOU HAVE BEEN ACQUIRED INTO THE ARM AGADDON FOR THESE FORCES HAVE UPSET THE CREATOR. And he knows them more then they (evol aliens) ever can due to him creating there creators the FALLENZ.. Basically the modification is a replacement of part of our original selves just updated so non can fool THIS HERD even those part of this herd who have sold out this herd OUT OF FEAR OF THEM AND NOT CREATOR, major fail shoulda stayed with the underdogs. Now you have a new universal force (MATURED HUMANS SOULS FULLY) that can jump dimensions-travel interstellar space w/o craft-see true light and artificial light FOR THE 2 ARE NOT THE SAME. And can enter the depths of HELL or void as can call to attack it HELL from within. YOU have become ANGELS ARC STATUS ---PERFECTION---
be well.

VENUS!
ALL just hypothetical so dont worry
Thanks again all for the imputs
NWO or New Universal Order

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Sta b thrn of hum n au t f 3vol not of u, only Aliens......... u loves

pEAcE Thanks
edit on 2/28/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

So, now what is this? What is behind all this, and that interesting post?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

So, now what is this? What is behind all this, and that interesting post?

-WE LOVE THE UNIVERSE AND ITS INHABITANTS- the humble tis all. Unity_99 in time everything shall be clear my friend. Its all love sorta like 2 galaxies absorbing each other making a new galaxy. From 1 view it looks destructive from another its rebirth. I cannot explain more then you may be allowed to see. If you can see God bless. The prime creator is real and some are ordered direct and cannot change course but can be influenced if the argument is sounds and trustworthy. This is can all be hypothetical friend. Balance is what is seeked. Interesting beings humanity EA inhabitants all the way to the littlest creations. Universe has love YES but 1 has been alerted of artificialz and that has saddened a side of the.

Be well

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
It is clear the library of Halexandria is not your favourite source for references
as many your country fellows insist it to be their primary source.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I like that question,
Well that depends if it would make us empty, cold hearted and thing like this, if it doesn't change your personality but having powers would change you probably anyway.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I don't know if this answer has already been posted...
If the modifications would make me 30 years younger,
60 lbs lighter and 10 times stronger,I would say yes.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

Thank you for your truthful input mamabeth.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Sounds more like the actual wisdom found in the universe itself, not from the Beyond. Everyone in the universe is in school still, so there are lots of distortions. Pure little children know you can't balance love out. Grey areas are corrupt ones.

By the way, for some reason, Andromeda didn't come to mind. What did, is a window I looked into last night, because I have such a hard time putting together Earth and her universe, and the other systems. Are they entities/astrals, merely densities? Or another channel very close to ours, but with a lot of things happening?

I was shown a channel that intercepts with ours from their side, but not not from ours.

What do you mean though?
edit on 28-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I think I'll just take the natural order of things and see where that takes me

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Unity_99 this is what I mean unity some cannot be loved no matter its been proven. He has given them love since they fell and they still keep it up. I am not trying to change your will just saying that they have been loved and don't acknowledge it so why keep wasting the energy when they can be casted and recirculated as new energy- NO LOSS BALANCE- of energy. I know you feel some can be loved but some are not even interested and can withstand the closer to Natas they are. The balance is this these may of EA herd be designed for certain agenda hence why they can be considered living souls or when loss of flesh dead souls but still existing souls. They are existing on multiple planes Right now and can interact. So to just allow them all to be soul harvested is somewhat trapping them from full potentials. Some souls may be harvested as we e message now but shall all be gathered from their current locations during day of judgment. I see you and me have misunderstanding and Yes intelligent minds do so hence why we argue to show different views and points.
Universal / Beyond hmm, well 1 governed by rules of coexistence other is rule of ALL. Not to induce fear as if to come to 7 sisters local amongst 300 or so stars but draconis alpha poss. See He -it - she knows (the prime creator). I am not a ruler I am not ruler bred I am to assist the son of the creator thats all. I am not to force my intelligence but can share to see receptiveness. Dont view it as war with good Extraterrestrials view it as them helping themselves (potentially) showing the true strength embedded within. All who wish to help them are brotheren. In past yes harvest may have been lworker managed/rept. guided. Cannot there be more to learn for even them light workers and reptilians from humanity, or has the herd been overlooked as immature and lost. Instead of in training as you mentioned or school.
I see the view of... As the time near the comes upon the all switch densities and go or stay depending on densities, yet the universe has evol that continues to lye in darkness darkness unable to be seen w/o a dark eye-negative eye. Full positive eye cannot see, will only see unbalance or good deeds and automatically mistake for good intent and that can be dangerous as a arc trusting any other then ALPHA/OMEGA beginning and end of ALL for guidance. Understand these other planes to me are all part of the creators so some in there locations may not know how much they are truly linked to humanity. Its appreciated the LOVE but as I write evol is not to far from love and its set that way on purpose. If you feel that I need more enlighten feel free to u2u the I am a WILD SPIRIT BUT LEARNING/EDUCATION IS PART OF WHAT MAKES ME ME.
Please don't get it wrong leadership/rullership I seek non for I only acknowledge 1 -ALPHA/OMEGA as leader. So personal intents are not to trick misbehave or mis guide but protect the herd is Priority and watch for deceivers is installed from natural LIGHT. Once I herd Enki fled to pleiadians if true then he can see if lie and he is within moon then processing more lies. So Unity_99 you have to understand the multiple checks of certain agenda of possible species, even those said to be here to HELP. Its not ignorance its not evol its the final HERD and there is reason for this.
The process of gathering if correct can involve remanaging of human souls under new blanket and still may prevent them making it home--- HELL MANY WITHIN UNIVERSE MAY FORGET THEIR HOME AS WELL---
SO Unity_99 don't get like that as its detected remain positive LOVE. the process is still moving in same direction as intended but some important factors were intentionally left out (for protection)

Be well seek out the father of the Light beings and the who tried to create his own form of them and better understand you shall.

in the end I AM YOU AND YOU ARE ME. Just in different times planes spaces consciousness.
Saf ica sa LUC

edit on 2/28/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
If the Earth was being attacked? I would accept genetic upgrades right now, if they were reasonably safe and worth it. Nature is overrated..

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
My DNA is bad.

Daddy was 3rd Marines in Vietnam and when he came back he went bald in his 20's. Kids were born with heart murmur, club feet, extra vertebrae, extra ribs, scoliosis....

Much of America has destroyed DNA from dioxins. China has a epidemic of diabetes/obesity from all the dioxins in their water/air/soil now.

At some point some culling is going to have to be done. We are not at the point where we can fix destroyed DNA. Hence our economic demise requiring 1/3rd of Mexico's work force to do our work now.

We have a DNA epidemic, ours has been destroyed and humankind is on track for genetic failure causing collapse of current Government Economic Models. Aliens would be a likely false flag event to solve our current dilemna.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
From your post i believe that your viewing genitic manipulation as an inherent evil.

as of right now.. GM (genetic manipulation) is in its very early stages.. as such its kinda raw,, scary, and probally not all that well understood. but sooner or later it will be understood and thier will be a set of defined controls that allow doctors to manipulate genetics to achieve the results they are seaking with a degree of success approaching or passing modern medicine as of right now.

GM is nothing more than an advance form of the types of medical services we undergo right now. the same use to be said for brain surgery, heart surgery or even taking out someone's apendix. if your willing to let a doctor cut stuff out of you so that you can live a better life now. then sooner or later in the future the same will be accepted from genetic manipulation.

if they could give you
Better Eyesight : See in the dark (cat like) focused vision like an eagle and other such improvements why would you say no? especially if you knew that thier was a 99.99% success rate.

20 years ago heart surgery was a scary thing. you got your will in order and made sure you covered anything last minute that you wanted to handle.. cause thier was no sure success and it was just flat out terrifing for the individuals who had to undergo it. now days its gotten to be quite common as doctors understand what they are doing and improve the techniques.

floride in the water
suplemental vitamins in our food
things added to lower your colestarol
even antibiotics for fighting off the flu

all these things are in the end.. are genetic manipulation.. they are just accepted as normal and have become socially acceptable and okay.. so you dont fear them cause you KNOW that they are good for you.

in the end.. peoples irrational fear of GM is nothing more than fear of the unknown. what will it do to me and how bad can it turn out.. the unknown scares the masses.. its the individuals on the front lines who volonteer or pioneer a new study that are the true hero's of modern medicine.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Sure, why not...at least it would be a change...though I'd want to be one of the LAST batches of folks to get it...after they iron out the kinks...

Kind of like transporter technology...who wants to be the FIRST people to try that out? Not me. In fact, I don't think you could ever get me into one of those... Bones had it right.. First, it has to DISINTEGRATE you before it REINTEGRATES you....

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join