It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the planet was being attacked, would YOU accept genetic modification of yourself to fight enemy?!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
If the planet was being attacked, would YOU except genetic modification of yourself to fight enemy. Basically if the Earth had some data that there was a force of evol Aliens coming this way would you except a genetic modifier that would cause physical changes when certain neuro chemicals are released. I am not going to say what type of modifications I will leave that up to your imaginations. But would you. If it made you stronger?

LE me know ATS and answer please with as much respect to humanity as you can.

edit on 2/25/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I personally would help aliens. We are disease to this planet. Then I would turn against them and defeat their whole species so I would save Mother Earth.
After that I would marry Mother Earth and make babies to her. We would life happily ever after.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
If I can live a long time and be like Superman the hell yeah! but If It's some Borg type mods the noooooo.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Farnhold

Wow in one view you recognize how humanity has negative traits then you say you would assist the Aliens just to be even more negative. Keep in mind there may be more ships. In the end you close with a loving of mother Earth which I found to be very interesting.

Thanks

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
If I get bionic super-eyes then hell ya!
But will pass on the brain implants.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthWizard
If I can live a long time and be like Superman the hell yeah! but If It's some Borg type mods the noooooo.

The cyborg seems un comfy to you. I see, but if the process seemed painless in most ways you would be all in. Thanks

Thinks X-MEN

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

Like Cyclops.... More X-men potential.
Thanks

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Farnhold

I personally would help aliens. We are disease to this planet. Then I would turn against them and defeat their whole species so I would save Mother Earth.
After that I would marry Mother Earth and make babies to her. We would life happily ever after.

HAHAHA! A happy wife makes a happy life!!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Wow in one view you recognize how humanity has negative traits then you say you would assist the Aliens just to be even more negative. Keep in mind there may be more ships. In the end you close with a loving of mother Earth which I found to be very interesting.

Thanks

That shouldn't surprise you, you didn't really believe that tree huggers only hug the trees, did you?

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Hehe, I am single and ready to mingle
, Mother Earth here I coooooooomeeeeeee

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by cdesignmaster

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Thanks

That shouldn't surprise you, you didn't really believe that tree huggers only hug the trees, did you?

They mainly search for holes in the tree.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by cdesignmaster

lol nahh, but it was an interesting post.
thanks

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I always wanted powers, kinda like Captain America's modifications with that serum but the question is....why would anybody need it?

Sure it could be useful in a war but when the war is over and we live in peace, what good would it do other than dashing past traffic jams?
edit on 25/2/2011 by curious7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Farnhold

Hehe, I am single and ready to mingle
, Mother Earth here I coooooooomeeeeeee

LMAO.. Well then love for her has to be recognized.

link   
I do not understand the question. Do you mean accept?

That would make more sense...

link   
I wouldn't take the Mods until last resort before total devastation and maybe not even then..I'd wanna make sure the Mods Couldn't be exploited by the Aliens to make me attack my own people or anything like that...And I for sure wouldn't do it if it made me somewhat mechanical lika Borg!!! Naw you know what, I'll die with my people and my planet just how Mother Earth Evolved Me!!! Natural Selection An Alll That

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
what if it is being done with out our consent or knowledge, the water we drink the air we breathe, the food we eat, GMO??? chemtrails? fluoride? it makes me wonder, what if.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Of course I would. Hell I'd take genetic modification if it was offered period as long as said modification did something cool. Super strength, longevity, there are numerous changes to our genetics that could benefit our species. I don't think it would work on currently living humans, I think it'd have to be implemented before conception, super sperm plus super egg = super-human sort of thing.

link   
As long as there were no anal implants.
And i could return to a normal life afterwards.... sure.

I do have kids afterall.

link   

Originally posted by curious7
Sure it could be useful in a war but when the war is over and we live in peace, what good would it do other than dashing past traffic jams?
edit on 25/2/2011 by curious7 because: (no reason given)

Thats where the intelligence in the design of the modifier comes in. If properly laid out it can be useful in future generation (genetically). And the modifier can be distributed from needle serum or even say comet
packed with all the left out data needed to enhance the DNA of species.
Thanks

<<   2  3  4 >>

join