Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

UFO over Brazil [HOAX]

page: 2
40
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by audio assasin
 



...what do you think the flash was at the end?


More embellishments by the makers....more added CGI effects, just as seen in many, many, many other such hoaxes....



Welcome to the 21st century. Gee, did anyone else notice all of the other vehicles stopping to look, in "amazement", at this alleged "object" putting on such an obvious show....in broad daylight??


Total fail. (But, will continue, as usual, to fool those "true gullible believers").....

edit on 24 February 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)


Well in all fairness, it was mostly behind a cloud, there weren't THAT many cars passing by, and people aren't usually looking at the sky when going 65+ mph, all in the same area and time frame.

Could be a hoax, too early to call it yet.




posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Interesting video. Now, I'm no chemist or explosives expert, but what about a balloon filled with, or attached with a, explosive material? Shoot it with whatever projectile (BB gun, 22cal) and cause that explosion. Reminds me a bit of Magnesium Sulfate. Might be a stretch, but just a thought.



posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I would like to add the UFO was pretty well hidden in the clouds and it is not abnormal to see people pulled over on the side of a road during the middle of a business day. The incident in the video lasted less than 2 minutes, so it makes sense that nobody else was stopping to look, much less breaking out video cameras to film.



posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinkererJim
reply to post by Merlin Lawndart
 


hm...did the cameraman have an appointment with ET? How did he know when and where to start shooting before the ship revealed itself?
edit on 24-2-2011 by TinkererJim because: (no reason given)

My response to that would be it was apparent that he spotted the object before pulling over and filming, that was the impression I got. That is why the filming starts as the driver is pulling over to film the UFO. Anyone know what he was saying?



posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Ok if ALL of these people are SO good at cgi why don't they All get together and make a real goood ufo movie because after seeing that ,,well Lucas and all the rest of those cgi guys apparently SUCK .
Because i aint seen nothing like that at the last big Hollywood Production Cgi expert produced million dollar hits.!

And geee if apparently ANYBODY can do it , no wait apparently if your Joe Average guy can do it with a cheap phone why does hollywood need millions to produce the same thing?

And all that on the first take? wow seems to be a world wide growth in cgi intelligence spikes,, imagine that they must have ALL went to the same cgi training school maybe,, is this a secret organization,, cgi join today and you can produce these amazing videos on your i-phone ,, maybe it was in the instructions that came with there cell phones maybe , but i think i missed those instructions,, damn



posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I'm not familiar with that region of the world. Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the cloud seem very low.



posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome
Ok if ALL of these people are SO good at cgi why don't they All get together and make a real goood ufo movie because after seeing that ,,well Lucas and all the rest of those cgi guys apparently SUCK .
Because i aint seen nothing like that at the last big Hollywood Production Cgi expert produced million dollar hits.!

And geee if apparently ANYBODY can do it , no wait apparently if your Joe Average guy can do it with a cheap phone why does hollywood need millions to produce the same thing?

And all that on the first take? wow seems to be a world wide growth in cgi intelligence spikes,, imagine that they must have ALL went to the same cgi training school maybe,, is this a secret organization,, cgi join today and you can produce these amazing videos on your i-phone ,, maybe it was in the instructions that came with there cell phones maybe , but i think i missed those instructions,, damn

True, I love how the "professional analysis" of the video came out in oh, 5 minutes



posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by leaualorin
 




seriously man! There's a book about this! Read it!


i just noticed i cannot send u a privat message so i am forced to ask you here: what book are you talking about, i am always looking for a good read =) ty
edit on 24-2-2011 by Hessdalen because: stupidity



posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merlin Lawndart

Originally posted by TinkererJim
reply to post by Merlin Lawndart
 


hm...did the cameraman have an appointment with ET? How did he know when and where to start shooting before the ship revealed itself?
edit on 24-2-2011 by TinkererJim because: (no reason given)

My response to that would be it was apparent that he spotted the object before pulling over and filming, that was the impression I got. That is why the filming starts as the driver is pulling over to film the UFO. Anyone know what he was saying?


I agree it looked as though they saw a dark object in the cloud and pulled over and waited looking for it until it popped out again.
For the person that mentioned "broad daylight" we have no reason to think they are afraid to show themselves most have had lights on them.
At least the picture is steady the person braced on the car or something not like the usual hoax blurs! if it is real it is scary real! chilling the spine scary!



posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
If you watch closely, the two lights that fall seem to break the cloud up,leaving no cloud in the path that they have fallen. Then once they have hit the ground, the cloud forms together again.

Or have I just watched this too many times now - eyes playing tricks on me?



posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I am as far from an "expert" as possible, but did it not appear that whatever that was, as it started flashing, changed the shape of that side of the cloud?

Ah, WildEagle is faster than I!
edit on 24-2-2011 by chiefsmom because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome
 


Really, now?


And all that on the first take?


"First" take??


Don't understand the process, eh?

  • Step 1: Write a script. Rehearse what you're going to say as you "act".
  • Step 2: Drive to a spot on the road, park.
  • Step 3: Spend about 2, 3 minutes filming a cloud. Continue to "act" for the soundtrack.
  • Step 4: Near the end, pan down to the horizon.... aaaaaannnnnd, Cut!
  • Step 5: Go home, add the CGI to the already recorded footage. As often as you need to, at your leisure. Use as many "takes" as you need, until you are happy with the results.
  • Step 6: Post up on YouTube, sit back, mix up a nice Pisco Sour (or pop open a Cerveza) sit back, and laugh.



  • posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:33 PM
    link   
    I absolutely love this vid., it is disclosure if you ask me I have seen alot of video on the subject at hand and this is very appealing to me in a weird way.... I want to see this one debunked



    posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:33 PM
    link   
    if I were going to hoax, I'd use a traditional looking saucer...not one that looks like a blimp. And I certainly wouldn't add fireworks...too much to pick apart. Anybody speak Portugese to translate what they're saying?



    posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:33 PM
    link   

    Originally posted by chiefsmom
    I am as far from an "expert" as possible, but did it not appear that whatever that was, as it started flashing, changed the shape of that side of the cloud?

    Ah, WildEagle is faster than I!
    edit on 24-2-2011 by chiefsmom because: (no reason given)


    Great minds!





    posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:34 PM
    link   
    The way it goes behind the cloud looks convincing . Looking frame by frame i dont see anything that stands out as obviously wrong with this video. looks vaguely Vrill to me (if there is such a thing)



    posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:35 PM
    link   
    To be fair, it's quite a good CG video. You can see the object through the trees as it descends to the horizon. A nice detail.
    edit on 24-2-2011 by FOXMULDER147 because: (no reason given)



    posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:35 PM
    link   
    reply to post by bluemooone2
     


    Vrill?

    It looks like a blimp to me, was there an airshow going on nearby?



    posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:36 PM
    link   

    Originally posted by weedwhacker
    reply to post by BobAthome
     


    Really, now?


    And all that on the first take?


    "First" take??


    Don't understand the process, eh?

  • Step 1: Write a script. Rehearse what you're going to say as you "act".
  • Step 2: Drive to a spot on the road, park.
  • Step 3: Spend about 2, 3 minutes filming a cloud. Continue to "act" for the soundtrack.
  • Step 4: Near the end, pan down to the horizon.... aaaaaannnnnd, Cut!
  • Step 5: Go home, add the CGI to the already recorded footage. As often as you need to, at your leisure. Use as many "takes" as you need, until you are happy with the results.
  • Step 6: Post up on YouTube, sit back, mix up a nice Pisco Sour (or pop open a Cerveza) sit back, and laugh.

  • Prove it



    posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:38 PM
    link   
    reply to post by Wildeagle
     


    I agree. The cloud certainly seems to split while the "sparks" fall
    And if you go frame by frame you can see it very easily.






    top topics



     
    40
    << 1    3  4  5 >>

    log in

    join