It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO - TSA Harasses 9-yo Boy and Other Train Passengers After Their Trip

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I don't know what the hell that was, but It looks more like some sort of training than reality. Maybe the FBI put it out to get some hits, so they can investigate any potential terrorist who might complain about a police state.

If it is real, I'm curious why these people just stand around and let people illegally search them because they have a uniform on?

I guess the drugs they're feeding everyone else didn't effect me the same as I cannot ever see myself putting up with that crap.

If somebody wants to search me their going to need a search warrant, otherwise I'll consider them hostile.
edit on 25-2-2011 by verylowfrequency because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I was almost ready to be excited when I noticed that the story was finally going to be covered by one of the MSM Outlets. But, I should know so much better by now. FoxNews' Fox Nation has a cut & paste of the original GIZMODO Story by Jesus Diaz and is portraying it a a human interest story. No real need to view link if you already saw story in OP, but here it is anyway. FoxNews Fox Nation TSA GIZMODO Story

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
There comes a point where the terrorists are the ones abusibg the system and performing illegal invasive proceedures.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ..5..
There comes a point where the terrorists are the ones abusibg the system and performing illegal invasive proceedures.

That "POINT" unfortunately is the Here & Now.

How in Freedom and Securities Name does this benefit the people?

I can only assume it is about Budgets, Profits & Control.

Many Excellent Posts In This Thread, Thank You All For The Input.

t

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
What about pregnant women? The TSA should have a gynecologist on hand to make sure they're not concealing a bomb in their bellies. I think everyone should walk around with a TSA arm shoved up their rear end, just in case a bomb happens to find it's way up there. Perhaps we should walk around naked in the airports, grabbing our ankles in front of TSA cameras. Or only allow naked people on trains and planes, hanging their x-ray scans on their necks. Maybe we should have TSA scanners in our homes. You can never be too safe from those Evil terrorists.

edit on 26-2-2011 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Just saw an update on this story and thought I would post it.

Full article here!

So the TSA is now claiming that this was a VIPR operation:

The TSA's Blogger Bob writes that what the Savannah train passengers encountered is known as a VIPR operation, a randomized search "where anyone entering an impacted area has to be screened."

But here's the thing. Since the passengars were leaving the train that had NO reason to enter the station. However the TSA ordered the passengers to enter the terminal.

"They sent us all into a roped-off holding area and said 'Y'all are going to be searched,'" Gamble says. "We were getting off the train. This didn't make sense."

But no worries, they apologized for their mistake...

But Bob adds the TSA learned the VIPR operation in Savannah "should have ended by the time these folks were coming through the station since no more trains were leaving the station. We apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused for those passengers."

--------
This all just stinks..... add everything above with the fact a TSA agent was commenting on how he liked a ladies perfume he found while searching her bag. And the same lady had to raise her shirt while being searched by a female agent.

Gamble's wife, Traci, 38, and a female friend were also searched and he says female TSA officers made them lift their shirts up to their midriffs and patted their bras.

"One guy went through (Traci's) hand luggage and smelled her perfume and made comments about it smelling good. It was just not professional. It was just weird," Gamble says.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Ah so that's how you circumenvent the constitution. Give it a cool name. VIPR. Only if the founding fathers would've forseen that and made an amendment to stop it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join