It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO - TSA Harasses 9-yo Boy and Other Train Passengers After Their Trip

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
well i am in aw blogs.forbes.com... so where is the law banning the use of them? notice the date AUG 24 2010 and then there is epic.org... nothing in this but the ones at the air port and they are still in use so tell me when and where they were band?

edit on 24-2-2011 by bekod because: added info. and word edit.

edit on 24-2-2011 by bekod because: editting

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

I am sure that the privacy laws differ greatly between private home residence's and a moving vehicle.

Just because we have the technology doesn't make it best for this mortal coil.

I keep thinking back to Frank Herbert's DUNE which was written in the mid to late 60's. The story takes place 23000 years in the future. 10000 years prior was the Butlerian Jihad which was essentially the Cyberdyne Terminator War.

The concept is much older but always the same. Man and his greed are always his own worst enemy.

We Must Pay Attention:

Study The Aeneid, Study History, This Has All Happened Before...

Ein Danaergeschenk

t

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
you for got TSA pat downs and the use of Xray scanners,that post of mine is for the use of mobile ZBV backscatter scanners they drive up and down city streets no if that is not invasion of privacy then what is, for if they can scan in side a vehicle then they can see in side your home. that is what i ma getting at i have found no laws banning such use by any LEO or FED in the USA. so DO YOU FEEL SAFE? not yelling btw just so you can see and think to the question.
edit on 24-2-2011 by bekod because: editting

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
They're jut conditioning us to for our collective trip on the trains to the FEMA camps. We'll be much more passive after a couple years of this crap.

edit: or a couple months if things keep going the way they're going...
edit on 2/24/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: timechange

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
This is just sick and cannot believe people are putting up with it! I get really riled about this, and people just look at me like I'm nuts or something. It is an invasion of our personal privacy. Slowly but surely they are taking away our freedoms and people just sit back and let them. I will never fly, I will not get on a train or bus that requires the pat down or naked x-ray picture. The day the TSA invade my neck of the woods is the day get serious about stating my opinion loudly and passionately - and I hope I'm not the only one.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers
So how long until the TSA starts doing random checkpoints on highways?
edit on 2-24-2011 by rogerstigers because: (no reason given)

Probably on the horizon. Lincoln Tunnel and Holland Tunnel will be a 10 times the cluster fug at some point. This goes for every entrance to every major city. It will be a sad commentary on what we evolved to, safety reasons or not.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

OK, IMO Your Avatar Freakin' RULES!!!

As For Your Post:

Probably on the horizon. Lincoln Tunnel and Holland Tunnel will be a 10 times the cluster fug at some point. This goes for every entrance to every major city. It will be a sad commentary on what we evolved to, safety reasons or not.

Sadly, I do not believe that will even put a hitch in their ultimate goal.

If I was to tell you that a Saudi Prince's prediction of mass uprising in the middle east would not only come true but change the world as a whole just a few weeks/months ago...I would have been flogged as a charlatan.

I have ZERO Idea what it will take for the American public to say "...stop, enough..." Wish I Did!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thoriumisbest
I'm in the UK. I cannot understand how Americans can allow this. They are messing with your minds and you accept it. When I see children being conditioned in this way I am flabbergasted. I think there's a reason the pat-down is so extensive on children. It is to make an indelible acceptance of this type of behaviour as normal and acceptable. If you grow up thinking this is normal just think what it primes you to accept when you are older.

Will American youth grow up envying the freedoms of the Middle East. Ridiculous question 5 months ago, now not quite so silly.

Yes " We blew it...man " ( easy rider)"
I can't believe this has actually happened. everyone else said conspiracy folks( patriot movement) and anti-blue helmet folks like Jack mclamb and (the John Birchers) were just nuts... but "we" were right"...and ig'nat fools still chime in:" Wuzza big deal its jes a pat down?"
A car is a lethal weapon:
So when does" transportation safety" begin at the last urination before leaving your house: drizzzle drip drip..."finished? Okay zip up; arms out eeeeewoooooow.eewewoooo!" Er..just my keys sorry."SIR"..

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers
Whaa??? So a purely domestic transit on a train and they feel the need to search them AFTER they finish travelling? Um.. Sorry, can someone explain this to me??

So how long until the TSA starts doing random checkpoints on highways?
edit on 2-24-2011 by rogerstigers because: (no reason given)

Well, since you asked.

TSA Invades Roads & Highways With VIPR Checkpoints

www.prisonplanet.com...​tsa-invades-roads-highways-with-vipr-checkpoints.html

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I lived under the communism , I can tell you this one is far worse than my communist childhood experience! This is closer to Germany during the natzi occupation! And yes, it has no other utility than psychological conditioning.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Thank god the TSA is keeping those little brats under control.

I mean, you just know he was going to flick a booger at someone eventually...

Well Done TSA!!!! You get my vote...

*click click bang shoots self in head*

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by EyeHeartBigfoot

As much as the TSA annoys me, at what poin do we acknowledge that women and children have been used as suicide bombers in the past? At what point do we acknolwedge that non arabs have joined the jihad?

"Beaker" I love your avatar; but your willingness to submit to any indignity to be "safe" from invisible monsters is pretty nauseating...

The only people who could take away my rights work in and out of d.c.not some dusty cave in "Turdwurldisstahn..".

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by EyeHeartBigfoot

As much as the TSA annoys me, at what poin do we acknowledge that women and children have been used as suicide bombers in the past? At what point do we acknolwedge that non arabs have joined the jihad?

At what point do we conside the fact that the terroist ( ie..tptb) have won when we give up all of our freedoms and dignaty. Searches to fly, scanns to take the train, papers to work. Any of this sound familiar.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Am I missing something? Or is this title misleading? I didn't see any harassment. The article, no, the site should be discredited. I read the article and did not see anything it mentioned. A almost-naked woman? Where's the boob touching? I see nothing but trained employees doing their job in a proficient manner.

These people were getting off a train, but it's just like getting off a plane.

Another thing, the TSA isn't just against arabs trying to blow stuff up. They are there to protect us from all sources of danger. They could be smuggling drugs! I mean, all white Americans don't commit any crimes, right?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
The kid in the center with the green t-shirt look terrified and confused. This stuff has to stop, these kids are going to have nightmares, this is not Afghanistan. Now the TSA is coming out with this strange software that sort of cartoons everyones image on the scanner so no outline details can be reveled. That is what came from a democratic senator,so there budgeting more money for this new software. Once again they still are not listening to the people.

If some of you are wondering about this footage. The footage shows that this kid the one on the right is being searched for an over lengthly amount of time. the kid was searched 3 or 4 times over and over again.
edit on 24-2-2011 by SJE98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Those Middle-Eastern terrorists are some sneaky bastards. They're are pretty darned good at disguising themselves as white, 9 and 10 year old boys dressed in nothing more than a pair of blue jeans and a t-shirt. And that hair! You could hide a couple of grenades in that mess.

This could be one of two things. One is these agents are looking to pocket something TSA agents may have overlooked at the passengers departure point so they come up with this rule or the pother could be that we, as Americans, are too stupid to protect ourselves and our trusting authorities have us move about like a bunch of livestock ever so carefully keeping a watchful and caring eye on us for our protection.

I'd rather take a chance at some scumball terrorist trying blow me up.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

at what poin do we acknowledge that women and children have been used as suicide bombers in the past? At what point do we acknolwedge that non arabs have joined the jihad?

and this sort of sentiment is what gave us the tsa, dhs and homeland security.
regardless of where you stand on 9/11, all of the laws that have been passed,
for the so called security and safety of the public. means that we have as a nation.
that once enjoyed the freedom to go and come as we please, with out the hindrance
of police check points has come and gone. the public has stood by and watched as the
nation moves toward a fascist state. whether it was a terrorist attack or a false flag by tptb, they have won.

there's only one way this can be stopped, and most people know what it is. most are afraid to speak of it in open conversations, for fear of who is listening. hell i wont even say it. all i will say is it will never be voted away.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Whoever put this policy in place need to be tried as an enemy of the people.

All those in the government who voted for this, down to the goons who enforced it. ALL OF YOU IN JAIL TILL YOU DIE FOR BEING A BUNCH OF FASCISTS.

Fourth Amendment? OPENLY GOOOOOOOOOOOOONE.

Right this way to the showers...

I'm too pissed off with rage, I'll just stop commenting.
edit on 24-2-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
This is getting so out of hand. All I have to say is, God help the TSA agent and anyone else in the room wearing that uniform if this ever happens to my wife or children.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I would like to know how many Rapists, Child Molesters...and every other bottom feeder out there the TSA employs.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join