It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO - TSA Harasses 9-yo Boy and Other Train Passengers After Their Trip

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

VIDEO - TSA Harasses 9-yo Boy and Other Train Passengers After Their Trip

gizmodo.com

TSA Harasses 9-yo Boy and Other Train Passengers After Their Trip After going down in a spiral of paranoid stupidity—called out for saving body scan images, ridiculed for patting down an almost-naked woman or nailed for harrassing a kid at airport security—the TSA has reached a new low. It's surreal.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.hot99 5.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
T.S.A. : Birth of A Monster, Coup Against American Rights, F.E.M.A. Started and D.A.R.P.A. Finished

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Yes, I know...Not another TSA Breaking News Event...They happen every hour on the hour.
HOWEVER, This one has a unique twist in that it occurred after the transportation.
I think the Gizmodo Reporter Jesus Diaz states it best.

Read down the page to see some interesting "debate" in the comments section.

Regards

t

gizmodo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I feel safer knowing that little Bobby didn't smuggle a bomb FROM the train into the city. It won't be long before potential terrrorists "might be" carrying invisible guns and bombs, those searches will require more time I'd imagine.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by EyeHeartBigfoot

Frakking idiots. These damned mouth breathers need to be unemployed, and TSA should be dismantled. Screw this sh^t any longer.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Whaa??? So a purely domestic transit on a train and they feel the need to search them AFTER they finish travelling? Um.. Sorry, can someone explain this to me??

So how long until the TSA starts doing random checkpoints on highways?
edit on 2-24-2011 by rogerstigers because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
S&F OP. I'm sure the TSA stole what money, and other items they could get their hands on as well. Like in my thread here. Another one of their new lows.

Did the TSA get an alert that dangerous 9-year-old terrorists were coming in a train to Savannah? Perhaps it was TSA Surprise Training Time? Or maybe it was TSA Let's Piss Off People Day again?

This would almost be funny if it didn't ring so true.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I wish Obama would hurry up and get that high speed rail up so we wouldn't have to go thru this, as he implied in his SOTUA.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
This is more about dehumanising the population and making them easier to control. Before you know it there will be paedophiles at the front of schools feeling all the kids up on the way into class. This is not about the terror of bombs, but the terror the state has against its own people if they are to stand up and say they have had enough. By physically invading the population it keeps the people scared, powerless and feeling like they are not in control of their life. It is a classic psy ops mind control agenda.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
In searching for further data to support the claim against the TSA, I found a website called Train Orders (see link) that seem to be very concerned.

I have no affiliation and am unsure of the websites purpose. Just additional data to help in finding facts.

TRAINORDERS.COM Passenger Trains > TSA In Savannah

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I'm in the UK. I cannot understand how Americans can allow this. They are messing with your minds and you accept it. When I see children being conditioned in this way I am flabbergasted. I think there's a reason the pat-down is so extensive on children. It is to make an indelible acceptance of this type of behaviour as normal and acceptable. If you grow up thinking this is normal just think what it primes you to accept when you are older.

Will American youth grow up envying the freedoms of the Middle East. Ridiculous question 5 months ago, now not quite so silly.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by EyeHeartBigfoot
In searching for further data to support the claim against the TSA, I found a website called Train Orders (see link) that seem to be very concerned.

I have no affiliation and am unsure of the websites purpose. Just additional data to help in finding facts.

TRAINORDERS.COM Passenger Trains > TSA In Savannah

Funny thing is one person keeps talking about it must have been a "credible threat" that they were following up on.. But if that were the case, it would be everyone, not just random people, and it would be all the time and not "every hour on the hour" as was mentioned in some of the various articles talking about this incident.
edit on 2-24-2011 by rogerstigers because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
When they first introduced the naked body scanners I predicted here that they will some day be at all mass transit hubs. Metro, bus and train. Seems to me like they're keeping up with the schedule quite well.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

By physically invading the population it keeps the people scared, powerless and feeling like they are not in control of their life. It is a classic psy ops mind control agenda.

You are so very correct. One the line is crossed more and more segments of the population will be added to those condemned to invasions of privacy - "for our own good of course"

It is also about Divide and Conquer. Everyone would have a HISSY FIT if cops randomly came into peoples homes, searched them and did body searches on the family.

However if you cut out a certain segment of the population and use a scary excuse, no one has a problem with it even if they grumble a bit because it only effects THEM and not ME.

Another example of a gross misuse of government powers and the divide and conquer method:

The Animal Welfare Act was signed into law in 1966. The original intent was to regulate the care and use of animals in the laboratory. The Act was amended six times (1970, 1976, 1985, 1990, 2002, 2007) The 1990 law added -Protection of Pets allowing the USDA to regulate ALL animals.

The fatal phrase was in the Animal Fighting Prohibition Enforcement Act of 2007.

...SEC. 3. AMENDMENTS TO THE ANIMAL WELFARE ACT.
Section 26 of the Animal Welfare Act (7 U.S.C. 2156) is
amended—
(1) in subsection (c), by striking ‘‘interstate instrumentality’’
and inserting ‘‘instrumentality of interstate commerce for
commercial speech’’;
www.nal.usda.gov...

Notice how well camouflaged this language is. I would never have guess it allows the USDA to regulate in-state petting farms until they showed up on everyone's door step.

...Opponents have countered that such measures would violate provisions in the U.S. Constitution that protect states’ rights, including the Commerce Clause, and that recognize private citizens’ right to travel...WIKILEAKS

What is the reality of these laws???

A petting farm licence holder can not leave their farm WITHOUT NOTIFYING THE USDA!!!

This is the direct result of the provision for "surprise visits" by the USDA. If you, not an employee or family member are not there they will fine you according to contributors of a yahoo group.

A friend actually had a USDA agent enter his house and go through his refrigerator, kitchen and bathroom cabinets. The farm "premises ID" is affixed permanently to a deed and therefore no search warrants may be required when the property is sold.

As Darol Dickerson stated:

NAIS will put Livestock owners under closer surveillance than terrorists, illegals aliens, drug dealers, and convicted sex offenders/child molesters. Currently, only convicted sex offenders/child molesters have to register their premises. www.naisstinks.com

Farmers do not know it yet but they have just been added to the same ranks as petting farm owners. Close supervision by the USDA including "surprise visits" rummaging through their houses and tracking of their product.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
When they first introduced the naked body scanners I predicted here that they will some day be at all mass transit hubs. Metro, bus and train. Seems to me like they're keeping up with the schedule quite well.

Thats ridiculous! Its only at the airports. Fear-monger!

Sorry, I couldn't help but remember what we were told when we said that they were coming to a train near you.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
This is just a glimpse into the future when all citizens can be stopped, searched and made to produce ID regardless of whether traveling or not. Sound familiar?

It's a brave new world; welcome to the monkey house!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet
It is also about Divide and Conquer. Everyone would have a HISSY FIT if cops randomly came into peoples homes, searched them and did body searches on the family.

I can give you 2 predictions which will one day come true (a) regular police will all walk around in armored clothing with protective head gear hiding their faces and (b) they will enter people's private residence without warrants (or warrants will be given out like welfare checks) and people will be searched.

Its been thought about and imagined in countless movies and we are certainly headed in that direction. The faces are 'friendly' for the moment to get buy in but a day is coming when there won't be any faces. Just black plastic staring back at you with dead soulless eyes.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
This is why that restaurant near the Seattle-Tacoma airport refuses to serve members of the TSA.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

You could be correct - however, how could you make such a prediction 4 minutes after calling PsykoOps's a "Fear-Monger" for stating their prediction?

I appreciate and respect the many excellent posts here but please lets work on a level playing field.

Save your angst for those who keep claiming these types of violations help keep them feeling safe. Well, actually these kind of violations and the comfort of knowing that Jack Bauer will save them from any harm...

t

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

wel you asked so here is your answer www.mathaba.net... yes i know where it is from but it is a start and the if you go by bus www.tsa.gov... and what is VIPR www.tsa.gov... just a few links so you see this is just the start you do know about the mobile Xray tucks ? This is how it works il.youtube.com... and if want to in vest in the future www.forbes.com...

edit on 24-2-2011 by bekod because: got link to up load, added info , word edit spelling, text update

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by EyeHeartBigfoot

I believe that was sarcasm. As in he also made the same prediction and was called a fear-monger for it.
edit on 24/2/2011 by PsykoOps because: reply to

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join