It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protests spread to NORTH KOREA!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
They need to be careful here, apressive tyrants like Hitler,Stalin Saddam and others are aware of the economic pitfalls of international trade and the bank loans etc. that come with it.
So the zionist media in collaboration with zionist bankers convince us they are not free but we are and turn against these leaders, true they are tyrants but they just want out of the matrix they are trying to do the right thing its just they are going the wrong way about it.
When these 'rogue nations' are democracies the IMF and World Bank will in move with the loans, they will never be able pay it off and are slaves under control like us here.
It appears to me this economic collapse is a greater weapon than we're giving it credit for.

no pun intended.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiricusTheoricus

I think it will and actually is but i think the whole point of the protests will be different in each nation.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiricusTheoricus

I think the whole protesting scenario is being done by the U.S. government.....we all know that the Americans are there stirring things.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O
reply to post by monkofmimir

I can see it kicking off in the UK shortly.

Everyone I speak too has had enough as far as I hear people speaking in general with fuel rising almost daily, food rising almost daily, no job opportunities, drastic spending cuts across the board, banks are not lending, tax increases, utilities increasing, education costs rising and poverty levels rising its only a matter of time before everyone is suffering. When that happens...

Maybe that was a bit over the top but that aside I still think its only a matter of time before people have nothing left to give but action.

The only real problem in this all is that angry people can be manipulated and I would like to hope that people are better than that as all thats needed is non compliance.
edit on 24-2-2011 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

lol v for vendetta

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Ok, I know the source is CNN, but an interesting article nonetheless :

"Demonstrations have spread across a swath of the Middle East and Africa. Here are the latest developments, including the roots of the unrest:"

edition.cnn.com...

not sure what the hell is going on in the world.

But three words spring to mind :
Educate
Agitate
Organise
edit on 26-2-2011 by 1984hasarrived because: typo

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Good to hear but its to much a military state to see a up rising from the people,,,they'd happily kill their own,,,and its been brainwashed,,to isolated,,its beyond repair or civil war which would be impossible,,,all it is is super poor and the people who are all in the army in some way or another,,,,

But the regime/army there is there to stay and rot the country,,

far cry form egypt and Libya...no comparrison what so ever.

When Kim kicks the bucket it will be interesting to see what happens,,,,???

it will take the army itself there to protest if any,,,,

A while back here some (?) poster posted a few pretty pics of a hillside with a creek running thru saying how beautiful it is there and the people dont look hungry and look so happy,,,etc,,,,,
10% of the people are not even middle class really,,,the other 90% live in hell and prisons all over for doing nothing....(like showing a picture of charels mansion/hitler eating a ice cream cone to me when he was a baby)
And most likely created massive corruption like mafia's and gangs,,,

Be a hell of a pricetag $$$ even if China and the US went in on it to attempt/try to fix it,,,

China wants a buffer zone,,,,i understand but at what cost,,,and there is prejudice on the North Koreans and chinese,,,,they DO NOT want them in their country,,,,

And they sunk that ship,,,Im all open to common scense on conspircy stuff but a renegade North korean ship did it,,,,

Do I think the KIM guy ordored it???(personally)

NO,,,
probly not overly happy with it but thats his navy,,,,!

Either the army uprises or a cheranobyl disater/nuke accident there,,,,

I get the feeling at times thats where a nuke will happen,,,,doesnt matter,,,the whole world now seems to be a house made out of cards and we all fall..

sorry to gripe on this,,but no happy feelings in my heart...

Kona

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by dainoyfb
reply to post by hawkiye

Only a completely sheltered idiot could make a statement like that with any seriousness.

I am entitled to my opinion, as you are to yours (of me).

edit on 27-2-2011 by ruffrider because:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

That is precisely the case: Egypt has 80 mio. people - no oil, thus no money to buy food.
China: Food is cheap, so cheap, that peasents earn no money - and don't produce for free.
North Korea - well no need to elaborate.

For the moment food prices are soaring. Partly due to bad harvests; but mainly because food has been underpriced, so production has been cut.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join