posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 03:46 PM
Good to hear but its to much a military state to see a up rising from the people,,,they'd happily kill their own,,,and its been brainwashed,,to
isolated,,its beyond repair or civil war which would be impossible,,,all it is is super poor and the people who are all in the army in some way or
But the regime/army there is there to stay and rot the country,,
far cry form egypt and Libya...no comparrison what so ever.
When Kim kicks the bucket it will be interesting to see what happens,,,,???
it will take the army itself there to protest if any,,,,
A while back here some (?) poster posted a few pretty pics of a hillside with a creek running thru saying how beautiful it is there and the people
dont look hungry and look so happy,,,etc,,,,,
10% of the people are not even middle class really,,,the other 90% live in hell and prisons all over for doing nothing....(like showing a picture of
charels mansion/hitler eating a ice cream cone to me when he was a baby)
And most likely created massive corruption like mafia's and gangs,,,
Be a hell of a pricetag $$$ even if China and the US went in on it to attempt/try to fix it,,,
China wants a buffer zone,,,,i understand but at what cost,,,and there is prejudice on the North Koreans and chinese,,,,they DO NOT want them in their
And they sunk that ship,,,Im all open to common scense on conspircy stuff but a renegade North korean ship did it,,,,
Do I think the KIM guy ordored it???(personally)
probly not overly happy with it but thats his navy,,,,!
Either the army uprises or a cheranobyl disater/nuke accident there,,,,
I get the feeling at times thats where a nuke will happen,,,,doesnt matter,,,the whole world now seems to be a house made out of cards and we all
sorry to gripe on this,,but no happy feelings in my heart...