Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Protests spread to NORTH KOREA!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
OK, I realise that all this uprising is difficult for a lot of people to swallow. We have seen so many posts here talk about enlightenment and people have dismissed it all as bullsh (as did I) but I am having a pretty good feeling about all this.

These people are standing up against tyrrany and we need to watch and learn!!!

TPTB ARE CRAPPING IN THEIR LITTLE PANTIES RIGHT NOW AND THE MOMENTUM MUST NOT STOP!!!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I’d be surprised if NK collapses, as this revolution is being powered by the internet, and the internet is something only a very privileged few North Koreans have.
So if NK does collapse anyway, it’ll all but confirm a more external power than the internet is driving worldwide revolution. Hard to believe it's only Feb, i wonder what the next 10 months, in the run up to 2012 can bring?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Liberal1984
I’d be surprised if NK collapses, as this revolution is being powered by the internet, and the internet is something only a very privileged few North Koreans have.
So if NK does collapse anyway, it’ll all but confirm a more external power than the internet is driving worldwide revolution. Hard to believe it's only Feb, i wonder what the next 10 months, in the run up to 2012 can bring?

One can only hope, though?
I hear ya, it's not even March and the world is rockin'.
I know, I'm a little bit skeptical about NK's ability to get on the bandwagon but hope they do.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by obilesk
reply to post by Salamandy

Humans are "born good"? Really?? Although I agree with your assessment of the majority of people being willing to work towards the common good, I wholeheartedly disagree that we are born good.

Has a child ever had to be taught how to lie? No. If a child, even as young as 2, is told not to do X, and then does X, they will say they didn't if they are aware of the punishment. Irrational self-preservation = bad behavior.

watch a child and see the wonder and love they have for all things as they child grows into an adult the wonderment goes and so does they love. adults love a few things, children lots...

kx

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
we should park some masterchef wagons all along the border.

all they have to do is get rid of kimmy.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I truly agree with, and strive for, the idea of love and understanding and compassion being the catalyst for-- as well as the status quo--throughout the world, from birth to death.

I define punishment as an equal-opposition to an action. The problem lies in our insatiable desire to focus within rather than without. This stems from a perfectly natural need to protect oneself from harm. Everything else just builds on that. As humans, we can overcome this condition through faith and love.

But born good? I guess the word good can be defined as innocent. With that I will agree

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by obilesk
reply to post by IAMIAM

I truly agree with, and strive for, the idea of love and understanding and compassion being the catalyst for-- as well as the status quo--throughout the world, from birth to death.

I define punishment as an equal-opposition to an action. The problem lies in our insatiable desire to focus within rather than without. This stems from a perfectly natural need to protect oneself from harm. Everything else just builds on that. As humans, we can overcome this condition through faith and love.

But born good? I guess the word good can be defined as innocent. With that I will agree

Well said my friend. Innocent is truth. May we overcome this world!

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MareBellator

You cant possibly be serious. So I guess random starving dirt-poor North Koreans are in on all this NWO stuff, according to you, right? Nothings being orchestrated here, all these protests/riots are by the people, not some rich evil dude that wants to control the world.

Actually , yes I can be serious . The problem is that you are failing to comprehend what I am saying . The "starving dirt-poor North Koreans" are only being used as pawns in the game . I'm not suggesting that they are all "in on" this "NWO stuff" .

The "rich evil dude" simply has to enact measures that stem the availability of food , etc., and then the protests/riots are sure to follow in short order .

Contrary to popular belief , no one , not even Kim Jong , operates in a vacuum from the rest of the world . He , like all other world leaders , only stays in power because he serves the agenda of those more powerful than him . If not , he would have been taken out a long time ago .

Life is not as simple as you would like to believe it is . There are unseen forces at work , like it or not .

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Hi all,
Sorry if this has been posted already but...

I checked the Korean newspapers online to verify what is perceived to be happening.
The Korea Times - No signs yet of NK unrest: Seoul
www.koreatimes.co.kr...

The Korea Herald - N. K. unlikely to be affected by Egyptian revolution
www.koreaherald.com...

In a nut shell, there is no revolt happening - at this stage.
Personally (and I am happy to stand corrected), I think North Korea is a special case amongst the possible revolutionary countries as info is very tightly controlled there. IMHO, I can only see revolution coming from within where elements within the power base itself decide that enough is enough.

In the middle east, the people there shared common beliefs, television, radio, had access to the internet and had modern day means as well as journalists having access and reporting from trouble spots.
In North Korea it is hard enough seeing into the country and regime let alone a community thats has been kept in the 50s trying to peer out into the world.

I do hope for a regime change and for the people of North Korea to be happy & live freely as we like to believe we do.
I do hope that they are able to see what happens when people speak & act, that goverments can topple.
Sometimes I wish it here in Australia with the amount of taxes (and more apparently on the way) we have to pay but that complaint pales in comparison - though i wouldnt mind personally bitch slapping our pollies. - Another argument -

You know in Japan, they are scared of revolution happening in China.
My Mrs told me this coming from Japanese tv so you can classify this part as heresay, but she is Japanese so it was interpreted well
In any case, APPARENTLY, they have said that if China does fall to revolution, then North Korea will most definitely succumb either to the people or by other means.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I didn't think we would hear about it from their newspapers as they are tightly state controlled? More like WOM coming from the citizens of NK through other communication channels, initially.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoincidenceX
conditions in NKorea are so horrific... terrible.... imhumane, its outrageous.

Conditions to me look neither terrible nor inumane. Pyong Yang looks like a sprawling, developed metropolis. There are are street vendors selling fruit and everyone is clothed with cars and bicycles. The streets look clean and orderly. Its a communist state, and under this rule wealth and food is divided.

I am not condoning Kims record on human rights, but from this video the capital looks quite an impressive city. In comparison to city's like Lagos or Dhaka it looks fairly decent and clean.

Perhaps if the West was not crippling them with sanctions the people would not be begging for food or electricity

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ruffrider

That's what they want you to see. Here is the real N. Korea

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Now, THIS, is amazing! Though, I can't help but feel a bit...scared for these people? Yes, revolting and standing up for what you believe in is amazing, and I wish some would learn from others and not to be bullied around, but North Korea...seems as if its like lemmings walking off a cliff... Though, don't quote me, but I believe NK's government...dictator...whatever you want to call him, as someone who would control the media in which case, leads to mass killings on a genocidal level and then being covered up...

The only thing I can say is, I'll say a few prayers for them and hope they get what they're fighting for.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Hi all dont know if this has been covered on this thread yet but i found this to be interesting

news.ninemsn.com.au...

Wonder if TPTB have a hand in this at all hey

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

That is exactly the documenty that I was about to post. Good work.

Originally posted by ruffrider

Conditions to me look neither terrible nor inumane. Pyong Yang looks like a sprawling, developed metropolis. There are are street vendors selling fruit and everyone is clothed with cars and bicycles. The streets look clean and orderly. Its a communist state, and under this rule wealth and food is divided.

I am not condoning Kims record on human rights, but from this video the capital looks quite an impressive city. In comparison to city's like Lagos or Dhaka it looks fairly decent and clean.

Perhaps if the West was not crippling them with sanctions the people would not be begging for food or electricity

(SNIP)
You are being facetious are you not?

Image is everything to Kim. What he shows you is a complete mock up.

Sanctions are in place because NK is a threat. All of the world aid organizations have stopped providing food and medical aid because it all ends up going to the NK military or being sold on the black market.

70-80% of the factories are shut down because all of the machines have been pilfered by the politicians to sell on the black market. People have nowhere to work.

There is no food agriculture anymore because Kim has ordered the farmers to produce opium which puts up to $500 million into Kim's pockets each year.

If you say something defamatory you get to join the other 400 000 political prisoners in death camps where you are starved, raped, beaten and then stoned by the children who are also there because your whole family gets to join you when you suggest the government might do something differently.

There is no going to the beautiful beaches because Kim (fearing that you might contact the outside world) has put up electric fences along the entire coast.

Even the small communities are graced with the political officers firing line tactics on a regular basis.

There is no technology infrastructure. Old computers that are not hooked up are on display for foreign visitors and the internet is a dream. Occasionally a cell phone that has been smuggled into the country works if you are close enough to China to get service from across the river. It is illegal to own a camera.

Oh, yeah and just when you are beginning to think that this tropical paradise simply can't be topped, cannibalism is now on the rise in NK because the general public is getting that desperate for something to eat.

Here is another good documentary with more footage that has been smuggled out of the country. Ruffrider, enjoy the pleasant shooting of the political prisoners.

edit on 28-2-2011 by asala because: To remove un civil comment

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Echtelion

Ha... how funny that Apple became just as Big Brotherish than in that famous commercial. With closed source software policies, collaborating with DHS and supporting citizen spying programs in the iPhone. A bad joke, really. Such a shame... their creations were so great back in the days, before 2001 and Al Gore corrupted its B.O.D.

Right it is a Shame Sham you know who own a piece of the Apple , right ?

Microsoft

Just as soon Steve Job came back and had to sit there for his come back talking to the audience
with bill gates looking like big brother it so sad that happing

a good video to watch is called Pirates of silicon Valley ,, a must watch

Bil Gates as Big Bother Very Scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at 4.28 mark
AS Bill Gates says that Microsoft is going to be the part of the Game of Apple ,

Macworld Boston 1997-The Microsoft Deal

Ironically with the communication's of the World through the Internet causing an Uprising from Protesting that is going on now ! as Iran was Ordering a Pizzas to be delivered at a Ohio Protest ! ? I think through the Internet !! right ! ! ON The Very Same thing like a LAPTOP or Desktop Apple or PC

Well i can say that from that,, Steve Jobs dream became a Reality ! when Egypt Started the Domino Effect!
with Face Book !

what was the ending saying of the 1984 Apple MAC Super Bowl Commercial ?

does any one remember !

ON (((((((((((((((((JANUARY 25th))))))))))))))))) = Egypt Protest January 25th Riots
Apple Computers will introduce Macintosh
and you will see why 1984 wont be like 1984

27 year to late but still ! the worlds PTB are Crapping

(EGYPT Protest JANUARY 25th )
Violent Clashes Mark Protests Against Mubarak’s Rule
By KAREEM FAHIM and MONA EL-NAGGAR
Published: January 25, 2011
www.nytimes.com...

The Most AMAZING video on the internet #Egypt #jan25

Disturbed - ten thousand fists

Care to watch that video again! the 1984 Apple commercial ?

ohh i forgot

The North Korean were doing that to US (See Video Above) at their ANTI USA Protest Rally

100,000 in North Korea protest U.S.
North Korea
June 26, 2009|By Kwang-Tae Kim, Associated Press

Seoul - — Punching their fists into the air and shouting "Let's crush them!" some 100,000 North Koreans packed Pyongyang's main square Thursday for an anti-U.S. rally as the communist regime promised a "fire shower of nuclear retaliation" for any American-led attack.

articles.sfgate.com...

And now (almost 2 years later) its their Own Government ? ! Define Irony !

edit on 25-2-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

For all those who will die in the attempt remember It ain't over till the fat lady sings!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
This is why TPTB dig tunnels in the mountains. It isn't to hide from catastrophe, it's to hide from us.

They knew their time would end eventually. In my humble opinion, the mountains won't save them.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by DevilJin

U.S. overtly supporting open rebellion against multiple nations= World War 3

......however... it seems that all non-us allies are being destroyed from the inside, I think the US is doing just fine as far as its level of support

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Opp's my mistake the Egyptians Ordered a Pizza for Protesters was in Wisconsin

not Iran for Ohio ! MY BAD I tried to correct but was timed out ! tho it was not 4 hours ! it was like 2

Monday, February 21, 2011
BEST OF THE WEB: Egyptians Order Pizza for Wisconsin Protesters
sentvolks.blogspot.com...

I wouldn't doubt if they did ! tho seeing theres a world chain i ahh i mean change event LOL
of Protest

edit on 25-2-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join

Help ATS Recover with your Donation.
read more: Help ATS Recover With Your Contribution