It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ATS Supporting Ignorance Concerning Chemtrails? I think so.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Please provide verifiable data from the tests of the air samples from Chemtrails, taken by a qualified unbiased third party. Thanks so much. Otherwise it's highly speculative and in fact you for some reason are lumping into the mixture Crop Dusting and Cloud Seeding which nobody is hiding from anyone.

If I understand the Chemtrail myth, they, whoever they are, are trying to poison us all for some reason and thousands of Pilots and Crews are in on it and don't give a damn about their own families and loved ones and likely tens of thousands of people are keeping it secret and don't give a damn about their own families or loved ones.

Strangely enough, we keep living longer and longer lives each generation and we are healthier when we die, despite the Chemtrails. Any explanation?

I'm sorry but life in the Unites States is getting shorter now...We ARE being poisoned...

Life Expectancy Declines in the United States
Life expectancy may be on the decline in the United States, especially in some counties. Every year, we can expect to hear how the overall life expectancy has increased in the United States, but this is not true for all places; some counties have experienced slow or negative changes in life expectancy..

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
chemtrails are real
good thread
star and flag

Mod Note: One Line Post Please Review This Link.
edit on 24-2-2011 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

I think you're advocating ignorance and the wasting of people's valuable time and cerebral resources in promoting a theory who's supporting arguments consist entirely of deliberate misinterpretations, logical fallacies, intuition and the ability to determine the precise chemical composition of airplane exhaust at 40,000 ft based on eyesight alone.
edit on 23-2-2011 by laterallateral because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
it is weird how they treat this topic considering they have shows on ats live about this very topic !
it is not skunk works when they talk about it live with that jhonny guy, i wander why ?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I have to agree with you and I'm not sure I even fully believe in chemtrails like some people do. I do believe in weather modification and I'm on and off the fence about the other reasons. I have seen the odd contrail formations... actually took pics of them near my home. We didn't used to get those odd formations at all, and then for one weekend, they were everywhere. The sky was covered and you couldn't look in any direction without seeing at least two or three planes. I finally saw what everyone had been talking about. Before that, it was just regular contrails. I'm aware that there are many many commercial flights in the air at all times. I used to work in the airline business. But I also know what kind of air traffic is normal for my area and what I saw that weekend was NOT normal. I don't know what they were doing, but it was something they usually don't do here in my little area.

I'm not sure why ATS moves everything chemtrail related to skunk works. If I post anything about them, I just go ahead and put it in SW because I know it'll end up there anyway.

I think we may need a chemtrail forum. Like you said, there is a forum for aliens and UFO's. I would think aliens would be "highly speculative" to some. The same as ghosts and the paranormal. I do believe in both, but that's beside the point. I'm interested to see where this goes, if anywhere.

S&F for bringing this up.

edit on 2/23/2011 by gemineye because: clarity

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
yes they are real no doubt about that what is doubtful is what they are made of contain and what there purpose is, and til some one fly's up behind one that is spraying video records it, and takes a sample we will never know, and even then they will find a way of denying it.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies. Have to log off for a bit so I will be back to bandage all of the ridiculous posts that some make.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
funny that its been quiet here for the last few weeks (west of ireland). i dont know what has happened to 30+ planes that overflew at the height of the trails(25+ planes in 2-3 hours on christmas day). maybe route changes?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I think it is wrong the way they treat chem trails on ats. I don't have much of an opinion on them but there is no need to move them to skunk works. that is just taking the piss. I mean I can post up about little green men and ghosts and that's just fine but chem-trails: skunk works...
i doubt you will get many mods commenting on this thread it will be left to die and no change will happen. Incidentaly i do wonder if there is more to chemtrais than meets the eye. it is the only topic on ats treated with such disdain. is there a reason for that...?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
reply to post by Blaine91555

Dude..... re read the damn thread. NO, the planes are NOT commercial that leave horizon to horizon chemtrails. Just as you will ask me to prove that I ask you to do the same. And you ignored my question.
Can you comprehend what a contract is? Every single day people sign contracts for government and business to NOT disclose anything they know.

Of course I know what a Contract is
Your saying they signed a contract to poison the citizens and nobody is going public? I'm not buying that without proof.

Why are you asking me to prove that Chemtrails are real? If your asking me to prove they are not, that is irrelevant. The onus is on you to prove they exist. You are claiming they are not speculative. Prove it to me.

Could you please enlighten us as to the history of Chemtrails, how they were discovered and by Who. Also the chemical composition of them and their purpose. Please include the names of the labs who tested the air samples, who took the samples and any other pertinent information.

Patents for aircraft mounted aerosol delivery systems is not proof, unless you can show they are being used for something other than crop dusting or cloud seeding.

Also since it is a fact we live longer and are healthier, explain why these dangerous Chemtrails you can't even define are causing us any harm if they do exist?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Also since it is a fact we live longer and are healthier, explain why these dangerous Chemtrails you can't even define are causing us any harm if they do exist?

Do you miss or simply ignore my post and that of another member that says life expectancy is actually falling??

Care to show different?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I don't see the problem with chemtrails being in skunkworks.
Any info you post up is there to be read, and chemtrail threads seem to do a good job of staying on the "recent posts" page.
If any substantial evidence was brought to light, they'd be less speculative and probably find a home somewhere other than SW. As it stands now most evidence consists of "just look at them! you can see it!".
It's kinda hard to lend any credence to "evidence" like that.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
Thanks for the replies. Have to log off for a bit so I will be back to bandage all of the ridiculous posts that some make.

Instead of laughing and being a Troll about it, prove us wrong. I'm betting you won't. I'm betting the only evidence you have is you think Contrails are Chemtrails for whatever reason. Wanting something to be true does not make it true.

You want the topic to come out of the closet where we hide the embarrasing stuff, provide enough proof to convince people. Take this opportunity to do so please. If you do, I'll stand up with you and take your side.

Skunk Works is for topics for which little or no proof exists. For now, this is one of those topics.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by crimsonninja

Did you catch ATS Live a few weeks ago? They totally ridiculed the topic. One host was literally screaming. And at least three made some very ignorant assumptions and totally unnecessary comments about the intelligence of those who follow the conspiracy. Comments of the sort that if they had been typed in the forum would have been removed. It was very disappointing. to say the least. I'm not sure if that particular show is available for relistening. Frankly, I don't care.

edit on 2/23/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by laterallateral

I think you're advocating ignorance and the wasting of people's valuable time and cerebral resources in promoting a theory who's supporting arguments consist entirely of deliberate misinterpretations, logical fallacies, intuition and the ability to determine the precise chemical composition of airplane exhaust at 40,000 ft based on eyesight alone.
edit on 23-2-2011 by laterallateral because: (no reason given)

He's not wasting my valuable time, is he wasting yours? I'm choosing how to spend my time, and so are you.

IF these planes were performing that "geo-engineering" using the compounds in the patents, what would the skies look like after they sprayed it?

Exactly like they do now.

S&F

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Do you miss or simply ignore my post and that of another member that says life expectancy is actually falling??

Care to show different?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/45c0c2a149eb.jpg[/atsimg]

My Father lost four of his brothers in the Flu outbreak. When I was young, the average person over about 68 was in a Nursing Home or home bound, while today they are running alongside the young people in the gym's.

But lets not confuse things with facts. Wild baseless theories are so much more fun.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

But lets not confuse things with facts. Wild baseless theories are so much more fun

True, and the fact is your chart ends in 2003..
Newer data paints a different picture..
Life expectancy is expected to DROP..

Must be all the healthy eating and clean air...

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

My Father lost four of his brothers in the Flu outbreak. When I was young, the average person over about 68 was in a Nursing Home or home bound, while today they are running alongside the young people in the gym's.

But lets not confuse things with facts. Wild baseless theories are so much more fun.

I think you are taking random surveys there of people you know.
If you look at a wider range of the US population, you will find that the baby boomers "parents" are out living their children by around 15-20 years. If I had a graph I'd show you it, but any graph with real numbers like that wouldn't be available to a non member to the big club.

The skies look they way they would if they were geo-engineering, period.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
While I don't know much about chemtrails, you raise a very good point, and have the corroborating evidence to back it up. In ATS's defense, I can see the point of putting these threads into skunk works. UFOs, and aliens go in the corresponding forum, regardless of evidence (unless of course it is a proven hoax). It may not fit into general conspiracies because there is not enough evidence on the topic as a whole to make all the appropriate connections.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I posted this in another thread.
I have noticed unusual criss cross patterns of contrails lately that have not been there before in the
10 years I have lived here.
Also this winter season has proved to be very bad as my family
has been sick alot and longer then usual.
Use to be a day or two missed,now its a week and repeats itself again.
Never has been like this.
Maybe I'm just crazy,but it's cost me alot of money as I need to take off
for these sick times and afraid of losing my job.
Anyone else going through this here in Kentucky?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join