It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ATS Supporting Ignorance Concerning Chemtrails? I think so.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
i think thou dost protest too much.

Every chemtrail thread out there stirs up peoples emotions like no others.

i am a firm believer that the more people protest, the closer you are to the truth.

if all these anti-chemtrail people really thought it was rubbish since 2004, then why are y'all still

fighting tooth and nail....let it go and maybe we could get some work done!

and to the OP...i think your assumptions are correct
edit on 24-2-2011 by BadBoYeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by laterallateral

I actually still dont get it? So,you have NO proof of UFO's,no tangible proof of them except eye witness accounts,but they are real unidentified objects based on radar data? That is not debunkable? That is not a hoax ? That is not a trick of the eyes,mass hysteria,mass hallucinations? Millions have seen UFO's,just like contrails/chem-trails,but cant show the real proof.No tangible hard held proof,except.............what people see. And people see crisscross airplanes with alot of contrails/chem-trails all the time. Being skeptical on one thing,and outright calling someone out on another, is hypocritical at best. At the end of debunking both subjects,you find you have the same exact answer,with no real substance,without tangible proof. Period. I call BS on Hoax,until proven................Denying Ignorance the whole way.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

In 1991, a B-1 Bomber to the general public, WAS a UFO.
No a trick of the eye, no mass hysteria, no mass hallucinations.

Show me one chemtrail that is unmistakably not just a contrail.
Can you do that?

edit on 24-2-2011 by laterallateral because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

No in 1991 a B-1 bomber was just that,a Bomber.

Your angry,of course .I understand. Show me physical proof of a UFO, not an Identified object that fly's.

Just one.One that I can touch,feel,fly in maybe ? One that can Travel around in an array of colors,and go at speeds never before performed by man ? One that disappears before your eyes,and reappears?

edit on 24-2-2011 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lunartik
Chemtrails are how aids was spread.

Awesome, so we don't have to be afraid of sex anymore.

That's a relief...

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Blaine91555

Strangely enough, we keep living longer and longer lives each generation and we are healthier when we die, despite the Chemtrails. Any explanation?

Strangely enough. a report was recently released in Australia that stated for the first time in Australia's history, live expectancy is expected to drop..

Go figure...

Got a link to the report?

I cursory google search returned the OPPOSITE facts.

Hmm...

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I view this topic like this:

Muzzleflash claims he spilled a cup of water.
No one believes him.
There was nothing magical or far-fetched about his claim, but none-the-less, it was ridiculed and attacked relentlessly.

Because if anyone suddenly figured out that Muzz's claim was true, well, nothing would happen.

Anyways, atmospheric engineering (as such discussed by OP) is almost certainly a reasonable possibility.
I consider those who argue that it's impossible are basing their Belief on Pre-conceived notions.

I won't say it's absolutely true, but there is a high probability of that outcome (true). It's so not far-fetched.

Just remember.
They claimed that fluoride wasn't harmful, then the science finally came out and proved them wrong.
They said that thiomersal was safe, but now it's being phased out of the US, EU, and others.
They have a poor track record.

Can't keep a secret forever. The truth always reveals itself.
If this hypothesis is true (and it likely could be), we will find absolute undeniable proof soon. So don't sweat it.

So it doesn't make any sense they ridicule it so defiantly. Or does it? Ahhh

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Star for you!!

My exact stance on it myself, I don't believe in chem-trails............but im open for discussing them.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Ok fine, you got me!
I am, in fact a disinformation agent in league with your parents and your teachers to steer you away from the evils of rock and roll music and all kinds of other fun sht like baseless beliefs that justify your desire to extend your middle finger at the establishment. Yo, yo, yo, ffffffffffff*ck tha' po-leece!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
That's probably what caused this topic to get so much ridicule in the first place.

The notion that these chemicals are causing illness etc.

I almost would have to call that asinine and illogical.
Why? Because I am not sick. My whole family is 100% healthy.

Yet, I live down the road from you. I got "sprayed" too.

Obviously IF the spraying is happening, it's pretty darn safe.

Now, that tainted food you eat with pesticides and other additives all over it? That plus bacteria and virus are the source of the illness. I honestly can't stand it when someone attributes their illness to "chemtrail" theories. It is the LEAST likely culprit. I would have 1000 potential causes to consider prior to this one on seeking diagnosis.

Sure it's possible, but its extremely unlikely your sinus infection/allergies have anything to do with aerial spraying. More like mold or pollen....

But yes I do think that aerial spraying is a high probability of being true. I just think its far less dangerous than these people wildly assume.

My evidence is entirely based on the fact my family is not sick. Can you blame me ??
edit on 24-2-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Also since it is a fact we live longer and are healthier, explain why these dangerous Chemtrails you can't even define are causing us any harm if they do exist?

Do you miss or simply ignore my post and that of another member that says life expectancy is actually falling??

Care to show different?

We're living longer, but getting fat

We're living longer, but getting fat

* Adam Cresswell, Health editor
* June 24, 2010 12:00AM

AUSTRALIANS are closer to the top of the world's life expectancy league as death rates from a range of diseases continue to drop.

The latest report on the health system and the nation's nearly 22 million citizens shows the country is now No 3 globally for life expectancy, with males born today likely to live to 79 years on average and females to 83.7 years, the same as two years ago.

The report, titled Australia's Health 2010 and published yesterday by the Australian Institute of Health and Welfare, finds deaths from stroke and heart attack have fallen by 76 per cent since the late 1960s, while cancer deaths have fallen by 16 per cent.

Since 1987, the death rate from all cancers combined has fallen from 209.2 per 100,000 people to 176.1 in 2007.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

But lets not confuse things with facts. Wild baseless theories are so much more fun

True, and the fact is your chart ends in 2003..
Newer data paints a different picture..
Life expectancy is expected to DROP..

Must be all the healthy eating and clean air...

Link please.

Or did you just remember it?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Wow,you went all left field there!! Did not see that coming. I understand its hard for you to realize that both of those phenomena are just that. You cant prove UFO's even exist,but are quick to judge people that believe in chem-trails,and they too have no proof,but their eyes. Please,dont let ignorance blind you into thinking inside the box.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

Finally I see a pulse on ATS again, your sir said it all! Thank you for pointing out the obvious, especially certain members(weedwhacker) when it comes to chemtrails. I am have a brain, I can read, I can see planes spraying in the sky, putting lines,zig zags....but I can also see a plane showing a "contrail" which dissipates behind the plane as it soars across the sky. I have many pictures, and I have witnessed this going on at night too. Again thank you for stating the obvious, Chemtrails are real and the people deserve to know exactly what is being released in the air above them. I think we should take a close look at an air quality/data sample, see if after this "chemtrailing" whether or not anything is in the air after thats different from the control sample. If there is, the control sample will change, and the "chemtrail" believers have proof. Just one thing unusual in the air sample would be a proof that we should all ask at the very least what's being sprayed/released into our skies. Besides, we the tax payers are probably funding it in someway, so why can't we know?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I agree. the basis of spraying,to keep population sick,down,etc is over the top. I wouldn't put this in the hoax bin,just yet. You never know what our governments are doing,in secret. That would be the ONLY way contrails would have a fighting stance to be called chem-trails.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

But I can and have provided proof that UFOs do exist. It seems you lack the depth of thinking required to understand how, why and on what grounds my argument stands. So you've resorted to infantile bait tactics to get me wound up.

It's no surprise you didn't see my infantile response coming.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Actually,I was waiting for a sarcastic remark to come out,just not so childish,and not that soon.You havnt shown me ANY proof of UFO's existence.NO SOLID EVIDENCE. You cant. I cant show you any proof chem-trails exist. The only thing I can show you is my desire to think outside the box. Your so called "proven" existence,ranks almost as high as a chem-trailers proof. Is this so called proof eyewitness testimony? I wonder......hmmmmm

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
how are the leaders protecting themselves from breathing the contaminated air that they use for population reduction?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
Basically I say enough is enough. The skeptics (some possible disinfo agents) need to admit defeat, you are wrong, Chemtrails exist, they are in bloody "House Resolution Bill 2977." H.R. 2977 And for ffs...don't make me list the numerous Patent numbers concerning aerosols and planes and so on.

OK. I'm not going to say about the general issues with the chemtrail theory now. Instead:
1. So it was in that bill. Just the word. It doesn't say what they are to the uneducated, nor is there any reason to suspect that if they are being sprayed, this is what it is actually called. Sort of like the whole fact that officially, Area 51 isn't called that and can therefore be denied really easily if someone asks about "Area 51".

2. A patent isn't really proof of something. IIRC, Microsoft tried to retroactively patent the mouse and keyboard method of computer input. If they had succeeded, would that be proof that they were first to make it?
edit on 24-2-2011 by apex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
OP, I totally agree with you. ATS IS promoting ignorance.

Chemtrail threads are immediately sent to the "highly speculative" Skunk Works forum even though there's nothing speculative about them.

But if you're a well-known chemtrail debunker, you'll be given a pinned 'Contrail/Chemtrail "Research" Thread' in the Fragile Earth forum where you and your little debunker buddies are given free reign to "research" (read attack) anyone who dares to suggest that it would be impossible for what they call "persistent contrails" to linger for hours while slowly spreading out to obliterate clear blue skies.

Contrails are nothing more than frozen water vapor from jet exhaust. They can't "persist" for hours!

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join