It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA supplying Al Qaeda with nuclear material

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

in.news.yahoo.com

'The most ominous point in this SVR report is "Pakistan's ISI stating that top-secret CIA documents found in Davis's possession point to his, and/or TF373, providing to al Qaeda terrorists "nuclear fissile material" and "biological agents", which they claim are to be used against the United States itself in order to ignite an all-out war in order to re-establish the West's hegemony over a Global economy that is warned is just months away from collapse," the paper added. (ANI)'
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
This is the scariest thing I have read in decades. Note how little this has been reported in the West! If true the idea that 911 was an inside job becomes far more credible. Those bastards will do anything to keep the Military Industrial Complex sucking out all our wealth. This story should go viral. Pray it isn't true!

in.news.yahoo.com
edit on 23-2-2011 by Adramalech because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Adramalech

The story came from the European Union Times...

so i doubt there is anything important or true here.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
How would an all out war bring hegemony over the economy? The 'wars' in Iraq and Afghanistan have bankrupted the USA, but a few elite (Dick & co.) have profited greatly. If that's what they mean by the West having hegemony over the world's economy, then fine...But an all out war with Pakistan, Iran or whatever country will not benefit USA, but kill loads of people, waste loads of money, and possibly get the USA nuked in retaliation.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Adramalech

in.news.yahoo.com

'The most ominous point in this SVR report is "Pakistan's ISI stating that top-secret CIA documents found in Davis's possession point to his, and/or TF373, providing to al Qaeda terrorists "nuclear fissile material" and "biological agents", which they claim are to be used against the United States itself in order to ignite an all-out war in order to re-establish the West's hegemony over a Global economy that is warned is just months away from collapse," the paper added. (ANI)'

What the hell are they doing?

This is insane? Enabling a terrorist organization?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Dont you remeber 9-11-01?

wouldnt be the first time...

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lateralus51

Dont you remeber 9-11-01?

wouldnt be the first time...

Why do we let psychotic people in areas of influence?

I mean do these guys do anything like mow the lawn or eat at golden coral with friends?

They have to lives apart from doing psychopathic crap like this.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Old news - I covered this when the arrest happened, courtesy of the Russians. This kind of stuff has been going on since the mid 90's after the fall of the USSR. If one of those clowns had gotten a hold of something they would have tried to use it by now an..............wait a minute. link

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I wish they wouldn't say CIA. Say rogue factions of the CIA, if anything. Sigh...

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Adramalech

Not the first time the US has armed our so called ememies.

I think Al Qaeda is just another division of the CIA

Thanks! S&F

top topics

join