It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colourful spaceships around the Globe 2011

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

Perhaps it cost money because Darryl Anka have dedicated he´s life to be a channel for the extraterrestial called Bashar... he must earn money like you and me, simple as that

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Oh come on, I never said I don't believe in little green dudes, I just said this video is just some new-age thinking mixed with alien stories to hide the fact that everything they say is just man-made beliefs. Can't you read ?

You know what's wrong with you ? Confucius used to tell cryptic sentences and let his students decypher it, they were forced to think, you don't want to.

Now, considering the fact that I'm probably the closest to Confucius on ATS, you should try to decypher the message alone and quit asking me for explanations, that's how you'll grow up.

And quit calling me troll because every message I drop has a meaning : ev-e-ry-mess-age will teach you something if you try to understand, you've got to open yourself and dig beyond the insults and the aggressiveness.

[color=Grey]See, that's the first message : being new-age is easy, that will be my last hint.
edit on 23-2-2011 by BobbyTarass because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

I here ya!

Even con artists need to make a living.

Thankfully there is enough easily fooled people around to sustain the lie.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Oh come on, I never said I don't believe in little green dudes, I just said this video is just some new-age thinking mixed with alien stories to hide the fact that everything they say is just man-made beliefs.
reply to post by BobbyTarass

It's not important who is speaking, but the message itself.

Your rhetoric entirely misses the point.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

I agree about all the channeling, It to me is so totally a con. These people, have nothing to do with the UFO. Now there is the message. I will see if I can find the Russian one.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Here is the Russian video which I meditated on, I wish someone could just tape these in a loop for an hour long to meditate on. I want the UFO's message, not some channeling that just repeats dumb stuff. I think the OP was talking about the UFO's more than the Channeling. OP am I right.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I always find it very sad that someone must lie about the source of enlightenment in order to, in their mind, make it seem more credible.

Channeling ET, to learn how to be a better human. Give me a break, that is like asking a fish how to be a better dog.

Don’t be fooled by these charlatans.

The dialog is correct, this is how we become better humans but why lie about the source.

Everything you need to know about be a better human is written on your “heart”, you must choose to follow it.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
light in sky + heavy digital zoom on # video cam = these videos. fact!

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Anybody who charges money for revealing the teachings of alleged aliens is a con artist.........PERIOD.

And to the people hitting on posters who have differing views ie: they can see right through these charlatans, how are you so different?.............you blindly believe, others don't!......simple really.

What makes your opinion more valid than theirs?...........you call them "rude" .......then tell them to "GTFO out of the thread"

Hypocrisy anyone?

All of the above is my own opinion.................unlike some, I welcome all opinions

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

Anybody who charges money for revealing the teachings of alleged aliens is a con artist.........PERIOD.

And how do you know that... you dont PERIOD

And to the people hitting on posters who have differing views ie: they can see right through these charlatans, how are you so different?.............you blindly believe, others don't!......simple really.

Im not hitting anyone.. and I dont blindly belive anything, I done my research over many years i the subject, and my skeptical mind is still intact, but my logical mind is also

What makes your opinion more valid than theirs?...........you call them "rude" .......then tell them to "GTFO out of the thread"

I never called anyone rude, and say GTFO... so just keep on making things up..

All of the above is my own opinion.................unlike some, I welcome all opinions

you said it

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Well the thread title says, "Colourful spaceships around the Globe 2011" All I see is one twinkly light, and even that has no movement to give something to go on, so even if it were a ship, it looks like a star. That's about all I can meditate on so far. If these "ships" can buzz about the sky, (not that this one is doing that) then they jolly well can land for a chat, i'd even give them my last Rolo!

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
The insignificant and nobody me is in any way endorsing the claims of this thread, the OP or the video.

Just compelled...without fear or favour, to share my experience.

I...saw those lights before...in my dreams, and posted in on a thread almost a month back. I have never come across UFOs with such lights reported before and just find it strange. Why now, and what for?

Flabbergasted, just like anyone else.

Thread:- Strange feelings as of late. 27-01-2011Thread:- Strange feelings as of late. 27-01-2011

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
They are not around the world, they are inside our minds. As what we see is a projection of our minds, and as all our minds combine, we exist in a collective reality. Bashar, and other similar entities, exist on the "inside world". When we think of certain beings, we are literally opening up doorways in our minds, and these beings, can literally walk inside of our minds, they are everywhere, its a wonderous realm, however, there is a distinction between beings that are "inside" our minds, and beings that are physical in the outside world, that are using technologies to control our minds.

In a sense, when we pass over to the other side, we will be as we are, when we are alive, we can change ourselves, we can think independently, we can alter our characteristics. However, when we cross to the other side, we simply become what we are, as we are. It is why it is so vital to develop a positive mentality, a healthy sprit, and a soul that is unclouded by confusion or negativity. I recommend, use this opportunity on Earth to expand your imagination, to collect new ideas, to customise your being to be in the exact way that you prefer, so when the time comes, you will be in a place that is beautiful and enlightening.
edit on 23-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

I sure wish it was just in my mind, as then I could easily explain away such images.

But unfortunately, if and a strong if, photographic and video evidences exists that are not clear and distinct hoaxes, then I am flabbergasted, and have to find an explanation from it, not just from one source, but every angle to determine the facts as any rational person would.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

The E.T.s that we can see can time-travel, when the ships dissapear and reappear, they are basically zoning out of our reality and into the "inner world". It is why they are so elusive.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skate

Originally posted by BobbyTarass
reply to post by Skate

Listen, I've been arguing for a whole month about the Temple Mount hoax and people were still bringing this up weeks laters as if it wasn't even discussed, I won't argue with someone who firmly believe that an alien is spreading his knowledge by Youtube, with that kind of music and arguments that have been used over and over again by new age cults.

I'm just here to tell you that you're morons to have faith in something like this with no evidences then I'll get slaped by a mod as usual and in five or ten years you'll look back at your beliefs and said "damn, that Bobby dude was right". The real world is gonna be a tough challenge for you guys.
edit on 23-2-2011 by BobbyTarass because: (no reason given)

Here's the part where you're wrong. There IS something going on with ETs. Hello??? ROSWELL CRASH, much? you're going to believe the US government after they clean up the crash and carried the object covered by tarps on a truck afterwards and people claiming to have witnessed "men in black" after getting to close? Then they cover it up saying it was a weather balloon? Hello, why would the government react like they did if it was just a crashed weather balloon? Because it wasn't.

You are absolutely rude and I don't need to say any more evidence of a US coverup of ETs. Plenty people spend countless year of their life investigating these things and the only explanation is aliens. What is so hard to believe? Open your mind up just a bit and see what's really going on. If anything, you're missing out on the really cool eye-opening mysteries of our world. GTFO of here before you go calling peoples work bullcrap. Work on your manners too "Bobby"

you ever hear about the government purposely using UFOs to cover up anything before? at first they might have been squeemish about it, but then came the cold war and U2's were flying all the heck over russia, and they WANTED people to believe that they were UFOs and not actually spy planes goin all over places they shouldn't be.

as for roswell, you ever hear of the japanese POW theories? thats almost 90% more plausible than it actually being an alien crash site. there was a speaker who said it was actually some experimental flight that the US created that could only fit smaller men in them... and they had japanese "volunteers" at the time in them. they were experimenting with jet streams and shipments of some pretty nice packages (boom)... so a burned "little man" as the farmer may have stated could have very well been this too.

NOBODY was at roswell on this forum, so all of us just have our opinions based on conspiracy or words that were given to us by the US, but all in all you cannot say something so sternly like it is reality when in fact you have no idea if you are speaking what is the truth or what is not

THATS the fun about this forum, it's fricken fantastic, and in my opinion... EVERYONE is right. we don't know CRAP about our existence, it is all based of really great guesses and so why not, let's all share our minds and keep enjoying this really intriguing life that we were born in to

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
Well the thread title says, "Colourful spaceships around the Globe 2011" All I see is one twinkly light, and even that has no movement to give something to go on, so even if it were a ship, it looks like a star. That's about all I can meditate on so far. If these "ships" can buzz about the sky, (not that this one is doing that) then they jolly well can land for a chat, i'd even give them my last Rolo!

Try watch the whole video... there is more then "one twinkly light"

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour

Originally posted by smurfy

Try watch the whole video... there is more then "one twinkly light"

Okay I watched it again, I apologise, on the second look there may be two, different twinkly lights.
just like a lot of that guys videos. He does seem to like looking at things out of focus a lot.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Student X

You are wrong about that, they are both as we are going to find out about our selves soon too, it is all connected..
This is what the awakening is all about, it will make sense real soon for everybody, at their own pace,

All polarities will lose their meaning, or their old meaning that is.

Enjoy your last bit of the ride, although it will appear to be a bumpy one.

edit on 23-2-2011 by Senser because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-2-2011 by Senser because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
It is seriously annoying. Watching video after video with the same stuff over again. I believe in extraterrestrial life as well as that they visit us, but why are we only observed, why don't they introduce themselves?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join