It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colourful spaceships around the Globe 2011

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
UFO COLOURFUL SPACESHIPS AROUND THE GLOBE 2011

Awesome...

We are not alone

Btw the guy she is talking with is the one and only ET channeler that I belive in

Who is Bashar? Bashar is a being of extraterrestrial origin, a friend from the future who has spoken for the past 26 years through channel, Darryl Anka, bringing through a wave of new information that clearly explains in detail how the universe works and how each person creates the reality they experience. Over the years, thousands of individuals have had the opportunity to apply these principles and see if they really work to change their lives and create the reality that they desire.

BE SURE TO WATCH THE WHOLE VIDEO.. massive stationary objects later on

remember to flag if you like !

edit on 23-2-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Those are cool shots! Very interesting post and video, I don't have much to add but Thanks.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Thank you very much for posting this video ...what he says, the music and the video itself is realy impressive and touches me deeply somehow...

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
hmm, could be cg but I do believe in UFO's so i could give it the benefit of the doubt. Reminds me a lot of the videos from Eceti Ranch and the UFOs that "Power Up", much to the joy of the crowd.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
New-age bull# + dramatic music = garbage can.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by BobbyTarass

well thanks for that useless comment
edit on 23-2-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by BobbyTarass
New-age bull# + dramatic music = garbage can.

Way to be a d-bag about it. Why don't you prove the OP wrong if you are so %100 sure this is bullcrap. I, for one, believe because there isn't Any form of proof against the fact of the ET presence among us. Stop being a troll and actually give your full explanation of your side instead of just calling it bull****. You're just a Negative Nancy. Get off ATS or present your side. Choose carefully...

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

The colors could possibly be a electro magnetic field of some kind or an anti-gravity field, surrounding the ship. It reminds me of sunlight hitting crystals and the colors that come from the light. You can see the whole spectrum of colors. Very cool.
edit on 23-2-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Skate

Listen, I've been arguing for a whole month about the Temple Mount hoax (and other stuff) and people were still bringing this up weeks laters as if it wasn't even discussed, I won't argue with someone who firmly believe that an alien is spreading his knowledge by Youtube, with that kind of music and arguments that have been used over and over again by new age cults, it's been 40 years now, I can't d anything for you if you still fall for it.

I'm just here to tell you that you're morons to have faith in something like this with no evidences then I'll get slaped by a mod as usual and in five or ten years you'll look back at your beliefs and said "damn, that Bobby dude was right". The real world is gonna be a tough challenge for you guys.
edit on 23-2-2011 by BobbyTarass because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Aren't they just zooming on stars with a low-budget cam??

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
the blinking reminds me off the third video in this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

reply to post by Skate

Listen, I've been arguing for a whole month about the Temple Mount hoax and people were still bringing this up weeks laters as if it wasn't even discussed, I won't argue with someone who firmly believe that an alien is spreading his knowledge by Youtube, with that kind of music and arguments that have been used over and over again by new age cults.

I'm just here to tell you that you're morons to have faith in something like this with no evidences then I'll get slaped by a mod as usual and in five or ten years you'll look back at your beliefs and said "damn, that Bobby dude was right". The real world is gonna be a tough challenge for you guys.

Here's the part where you're wrong. There IS something going on with ETs. Hello??? ROSWELL CRASH, much? you're going to believe the US government after they clean up the crash and carried the object covered by tarps on a truck afterwards and people claiming to have witnessed "men in black" after getting to close? Then they cover it up saying it was a weather balloon? Hello, why would the government react like they did if it was just a crashed weather balloon? Because it wasn't.

You are absolutely rude and I don't need to say any more evidence of a US coverup of ETs. Plenty people spend countless year of their life investigating these things and the only explanation is aliens. What is so hard to believe? Open your mind up just a bit and see what's really going on. If anything, you're missing out on the really cool eye-opening mysteries of our world. GTFO of here before you go calling peoples work bullcrap. Work on your manners too "Bobby"

link   

reply to post by Skate

No one said anything about faith, just discussing a video, whether real or not, if real awesome, if not cool CGI. If you have nothing to add, peace

link   

These lights remind me of meditation mandala's. Not long ago a guy from Russia put a ufo video on youtube, and as in a mandala, I focused on the very center. I have the most wonder sleep and very vivid dreams. It could also be a way to communicate on a higher level, by just focusing on the center. They also seem to be doing this on a Frequency. Very glad you posted this, it is very interesting.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
dammm aliens...
just flying around like crazy but don't give us a solution to improve our lives and GET RID OF THESE REPTILIAN "LEADERS"/CRIMINALS THAT DO ONLY TROUBLE & CRIMES WHEREVER THEY GO !

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Hundroid

Try watch the rest of the video... it shows somehing massive and solid later on...

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by BobbyTarass

looks like the only moron in this thread (so far) is you. no evidence? if the ufo subject was a court case, it would have been won a thousand times over, with all the videos/photos/eyewitnesses both public and military. No evidence

You can wait to be told by a man on telly what it's ok for you to believe if you like. Other people are quite capable of making their own minds up. especially when faced with overwhealming evidence. Again, no evidence
lulz

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Thanks for the vid. I believe in the UFO phenomenon as an abductee and witness of many, but calling them spacecraft is begging the question. Their true nature is mystical, not technological and biological.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Must see more vids.
Must spend money at the Bashar shop.
Must not laugh at fools.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

reply to post by Skate

Listen, I've been arguing for a whole month about the Temple Mount hoax (and other stuff) and people were still bringing this up weeks laters as if it wasn't even discussed

Bobby I think spending a month telling people their wrong is probably not why your on this Earth and dude who cares what others think or feel, everyone is sharing just infomation, all that really matter is what you believe, if you think people are wrong let them be.
edit on 23-2-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join