It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abortion, Genocide, what’s THE difference?!?!?!?!?.... do you condone murder???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by geekyone

I just wish people would not try and dress the issue up with their use of language.

But this is what people who support abortion do.

They try to make the human child an inhuman parasite...I guess it lets them sleep better at night. They can't bring themselves to say "I support murdering defenseless babies"...so they use semantics to try to justify it to themselves.

They can try all they want, pscyopathic murders usually do try to justifiy their actions, but I see people who have abortions and people who support abortion nothing more than selfish baby murderers.

Try to lie to yourselves all you want "pro-choicers"...but in the back of your mind you KNOW you are supporting the murder of a defenseless baby.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by geekyone
I just wish people would not try and dress the issue up with their use of language.

But that's exactly what you're doing. Dressing the issue with your use of language, by calling it "killing a child". The OP did the same thing with language, using the highly inaccurate terms "genocide" and "murder". And now MindSpin uses the ever popular "baby killers"! Bravo well-played!

Originally posted by MindSpin

It's what you do, too.

edit on 2/23/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I guess just keep telling yourself that.

My conscious is clear no matter which way it is defined....but YOU and other supporters of abortion need to have it defined in a specific way so you don't look or feel like monsters.

But yeah, keep telling youself that.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

Well with regard to rape, only between 1 and 2 % of rapes lead to pregnancy although some statistics will say up to 5%. The likelihood of it is low and it varies depending on what study you read so rather than everyone thronging statistics around all I would say is this. Why should the child be killed because of the act of violence against the mother. That to me is still wrong as two wrongs don’t make a right, its still murder, first the mother is raped then kills her unborn child. For me that is still wrong.

I mean nearly 200,000 out of that only 52 were aborted because the mother might die when giving birth. I think this is justifiable but would also ask why the mother should live and the child die. The mother has probably already lived perhaps 30 years of her life.

Wow...Statement done in total arrogance and ignorance. Dominating male aren't you ? It's one thing to have a Conservative view on abortion but it's another to accuse and child barring mother of being a killer if she chooses to abort a pregnancy conceived out of an act of violence.

Plus, in my book, it tests can provide 100% results that the baby will b e born with any birth defects, then the mother and father have a right to chose if that child is to be born or not.

Now on the other hand.....If teenagers having fun get pregnant then all efforts must be provided to them if they are to have that child and give it up for adoption. An abortion is such a case would be a terrible decision in my opinion.

For those that take a religious view of this situation, God gave man the ability to discover science and to comprehend all that he can about the makings of the universe, God gave man the ability to choose and to do what is done in his name for the greater good. In one's mind( Mother and father ), if terminating a pregnancy is for the greater good of those involved and the possible future of the unborn child, why would these two people be considered sinners and why would it be wrong for them to abort if they truly believed that it was done for the greater good of all !?!?!?!

A woman should have full right to what happens to her body at all times, any violation by anyone or any organization is in total discordance with the charter of rights.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

But that's exactly what you're doing. Dressing the issue with your use of language, by calling it "killing a child". The OP did the same thing with language, using the highly inaccurate terms "genocide" and "murder". And now MindSpin uses the ever popular "baby killers"! Bravo well-played!

It's what you do, too.

So imagine a pregnant woman is stabbed and therefore the pregnancy is ended. (Notice the careful use of language.) The news would be reported that the baby had been killed.

But for all you know she may have been planing an abortion and so it wasn't a baby all along, I'm sorry but that is just nonsense!!!

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fox Molder
A woman should have full right to what happens to her body at all times, any violation by anyone or any organization is in total discordance with the charter of rights.

Except if her mother thought like that then she would have no rights.
All these women were unborn babies with someone else deciding their fate.

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

My conscious is clear no matter which way it is defined....

I assure you, my conscience is clear as well.

but YOU and other supporters of abortion...

I do not support abortion. I would never have an abortion unless it endangered my life. Even if it was a rape, I would not abort. My position isn't about whether or not I think abortion is right or wrong.

My position is about privacy. I believe strongly in privacy and the right of the people to make decisions about their own procreation. A woman's medical condition is none of my business and neither is her choice whether or not to procreate. Simple. No hatred, conscience, genocide, murder or any other emotional tantrums. Just... it's none of my business. And it's none of yours.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

So imagine a pregnant woman is stabbed and therefore the pregnancy is ended. (Notice the careful use of language.) The news would be reported that the baby had been killed.

We already know that the word "child" has several definitions. What's your point?

You are far too attached to the language thing. It's not about the words that are used. to describe the being in the womb. It's about whether or not a woman has the right to the sole decision to use her body to procreate or not. It doesn't matter what you call it. The language thing just gets in the way as one side uses "fetus", "parasite" and "termination", while the other side uses "genocide", "baby-killers" and "murderers"... That gets NOWHERE.

The question is, do you think you have the right to make the procreation decisions for all women?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fox Molder

Except if her mother thought like that then she would have no rights.
All these women were unborn babies with someone else deciding their fate.

Again....It was the choice of those mothers that made it so they and we were born, call it dumb luck or call it faiths, whatever you choose but still it changes nothing to the future generation being" decided" upon. Before birth, even if the fetus is completely formed it is a symbiont, a complete dependent of the host mother. My honest opinion the birth consist of life not the pregnancy.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
The rape argument I think is irrelevant, it’s very rare for a raped woman to become pregnant and even if she dose why should her innocent child have to be murdered. A child is innocent regardless of how he or she is conceived and there is no pressure on the mother to raise the child.

I mean you can all fluff this up all you like, make me out to be some kind of monster for saying that a raped woman should have the child of her rapist. But you are all defending Abortion and using the rape argument to justify your views that if a woman chooses to she can kill her child anytime in the first 24 weeks of her pregnancy.

Let’s take the rape out of the argument, say some 23 year old girl goes out and has casual sex as a result of this she becomes pregnant, the birth of this child is drastically going to change her life. So she thinks about this for 10 weeks and then goes for a abortion because this child is going to be such a inconvenience. That is probably the reality of 98% of all abortions, its murder for connivance do you all defend that.

The “What if its rape” argument is just a way for the evil people who defend abortion to make the righteous amongst us who defend a Childs right to life appear to be a evil as they are. I am not condoning rape, but you are using the act of rape to condone the murder of children. That makes you the monster not me.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Fox Molder

So you would rather the poor girl have to deal with the fact that she killed a baby on top of everything else she has gone through?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Comments like that are stupid.

How do you not know what you have just said is a reality in my family, how do you not know something like that or similar two it has happened. What you have just said is disgusting, and highly offensive. However one act of evil like that does not justify the act of murdering a innocent child, is it the Childs fault his or her father was a evil monster, of course not, so why should the child die for the sins of the father.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

So you would rather the poor girl have to deal with the fact that she killed a baby on top of everything else she has gone through?

Couldn’t have put it better myself!

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

It doesn't matter what FOX would rather have happen or what YOU would rather have happen or what I would rather have happen. We don't have a voice in this girl's decision! She's not a doll you can play with and make decisions about. Jesus! What makes you people think you have the right to make the decisions about this girl's or ANY woman's life?

If you don't like abortion, don't have one.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

2. If you are against abortion, don't get one. Other women's medical condition and choices are NONE of your business.

And we're done here folks. Thanks BH for spelling out exactly what this is about.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

It doesn't matter what FOX would rather have happen or what YOU would rather have happen or what I would rather have happen. We don't have a voice in this girl's decision! She's not a doll you can play with and make decisions about. Jesus! What makes you people think you have the right to make the decisions about this girl's or ANY woman's life?

If you don't like abortion, don't have one.

No it would be none of your business so why is the idea of her thinking of keeping the baby upset you so much?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

How do you know it didn't happen in my family and I'm not just typing away non sense, please....Stop being full of yourself and start being aware that all women are equal and all women have full rights to everything that happens to their bodies at all times.

I just can't believe that you would let your daughter give birth to her own cousin !!!!
Besides it's none of your business what another woman chooses to do with her body !!! You hold no power over that choice!

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by BiggyMcBigPants

2. If you are against abortion, don't get one. Other women's medical condition and choices are NONE of your business.

And we're done here folks. Thanks BH for spelling out exactly what this is about.

Exept that abortion is a "medical choice" that KILLS ANOTHER HUMAN BEING. It ends a life of another unique human.

So sorry, not done here folks...but nice try.

And Sorry...I don't excuse murder just because the baby is still in the womb. I know, I know...it's a "fetus"...like I said...keep telling yourselves that.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MindSpin

Ok...Let's put this in a more "primal" of NATURAL way. You know law of the jungle thing....

A mother lion will kill her cub AT BIRTH if that cub is severely handicapped and if she is to have more cubs than she can feed, some die, it's called natural selection.

We humans can deal with that because we are too caught up with our concierge and felling guilty about ourselves when we see others of our race die, even if it is by choice.

We are no different than any other animal out there except for the fact that we have the capability of guilt and it is that guilt that leads to liberal compassion and in turn leads to a society of weak followers. Survival of the fittest is no longer a human trait, we are now a species of being as strong as our weakest links.

Abortion is a choice that is given to women, you can take that choice or not and to those that don't, you have no right what so ever in judging those that did !

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join