It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

project pegasus how much you believe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

I heard this guy Andrew Basiago not to long on "coast to Coast" he sounded pretty convincing at times. The photo above he says is him the little boy in middle of pic, on one of his trips back in time. Just B.S or some thing here?

www.projectpegasus.net...

edit on 21-2-2011 by adam76 because: forget a couple words

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I also heard that coast to coast program. He definitely sounded convinced, and I think the subject matter is definitely of some truth, the question of if he is himself legitimate remains to be seen, but I have no doubt that our government has been experimenting for some time with time travel, space travel technologies.

It would make sense that we have so many missing children out there, who disappear all of a sudden. I don't believe we have that many child kidnappers out there. A lot from places where the word doesn't exactly get out.

I'm curious about that photograph as well. Where did he say he took this picture and when?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
i think he was saying that it's right before Abraham Lincoln was about to make the Emancipation Proclamation. he also think he said he saw his father their, he was time traveler also

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by skylightsintheillions

When one looks up the number of people that go missing each year, it boggles the mind. Hundreds of thousands if not millions. Every Single Year. How is that possible? Where to they go? Mass graves? Fed to the fishes? (okay, Soylent Green....someone had to say it ) Fertilizer? Year in and year out over decades, centuries? How? That they all remain in our time and place seems hard to believe, as do the numbers missing. The sheer volume of flesh alone would be vast.

www.answerbag.com...

www.slate.com...

www.independent.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
What is this project? A little back story please.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by adam76

I call BS. Basiago is supposedly the man who has proved that there is life on Mars, but his "proof" is just grainy pictures that he's interpreted to have aliens.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I call bs as well if he time traveled then he should at least bring back soveneirs that way there's proof

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

Yeah and photos with some context.

Arm-wrestling with Lincoln?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
i agree, if you could time travel why wouldn't you grab something and bring it back to prove it? This would be the easiest way to prove it, because you know no one will believe you otherwise.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
This is the problem with ALL conspiracy theorists - they love to make huge grandiose claims about how they've time travelled, or how they've been abducted by ET's, or how they have secret inside information from the New World Order - but there is no proof at all!

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
It's pretty absurd that the government would hire a group of third graders to do black-ops work. Especially one where they jump through a "curtain of light" and end up somewhere in the general vicinity of Sante Fe. "Here Tommy just learn this map and jump into this glowing hole." Also if they can't control where the exit is then how do they make it so it appears just above the ground, and not in front of a car. The whole thing is absurd.

And I'm so sick of hearing, "Why come out with this story? You've got nothing to gain." While he specifically stated that he has a book coming out.
edit on 22-2-2011 by goatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by adam76

Andrew Basiago tells fantastic stories.

My all-time favourite is his account of visiting the secret US Mars base and having to dodge a grouchy plesiosaur to get in there.

Ya gotta love a guy who mixes dinosaurs with Mars bases

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by goatfish

I would say in this instance the argument is that the child wasn't doing some kind of skilled, black-ops work. That was done by those who allegedly sent them.
In this case I believe the idea is that the children were essentially guinea pigs, test subjects.

I'm not saying this case of project pegasus is or isn't true, but to say the kids were doing the black-ops work is kind of a misappropriation. Yes, you could say in this case they were involved, but did they create or design the alleged machines? Or did they get punched through to test the accuracy of a work in progress?

Also, I think it's important to note that Basagio may or may not be reporting experiences of his, but that will never prove or disprove project pegasus. A defamation of someone's character does not rule out the existence of the subject they refer to.

How do you expect to get proof on a project that is as top secret as our government can get? That defeats the purpose. If Basiago was saying that he can time travel at will and has a machine at his house, it would be reasonable to say, show me some evidence.
But seeing as he is claiming to have been involved in these events when he was a child, it's kind of hard to go back and tell his child self to grab a souvenir.
Why would a kid bring a souvenir if he was transported to a civil war time and scared completely out of his mind at what the heck was going on?

Proving my story to ATS would be the last thing on my mind.
I'm sorry but there would just be more important things to think about.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
My opinion is that Basagio is not a fantasist conman but a very sophisticated disinformationist working for those in the dark side who want to discredit the subject of shadow government agency involvement with time travel, missions to Mars, the Philadelphia Experiment, the Montak Project, etc. The Achilles Heel in his claims is his so-called "proof" of life on Mars. No one with an ounce of sense could regard that piece of scientific flim-flam as such photographic proof. At least his predecessor, Al Bielek, did not try to pull the wool over people's eyes with phony evidence supporting his similar claims.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by goatfish
It's pretty absurd that the government would hire a group of third graders to do black-ops work. Especially one where they jump through a "curtain of light" and end up somewhere in the general vicinity of Sante Fe.

Then you obviously have never researched, or studied on Project Rainbow, better known as the Montauk Project. Thousands of children were used in the experiments, and many are lost in time. I myself fell this way, as if this is not my place in time, that I really belong some place else. My Father and his brother worked on these projects, in some manner, details are sketchy at best. Both worked for Navel Intelligence, and both travelled in time, I believe, things my Aunts told me really rings of truth.

The Philadelphia Project, U.S.S. Eldridge and Project Rainbow

Montauk Air Force Station

Project Superman

THE ADVENTURES OF MICHAEL ASH

HAARP--Expansion of Montauk Project

It is my considered and strong belief that Time Travel was perfected by these secret people, funded by stolen Nazi gold, and working above Congressional oversight and the Law. The study of these secret experiments has really opened my eyes to the doings of the secret government. These people are evil, plain and simple.

new topics

top topics

join