It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think that aliens are connected to our internet?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Seriously, do you think that aliens are connected to our internet? They are obviously intelligent enough to connect and interact with the internet. They obviously know about it, as we are constantly transmitting packets wirelessly. Plus, they can probably now see that 1/6th of our planet now stares at a computer screen day-in day-out. Their humanoid bodies could use a mouse and keyboard without any problems. They can probably research more about our planet on the internet than by simply flying around it. Is this idea to far out?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Sure why not? To study all of the habits of a new world they would leave no stone unturned, however I doubt that we are ready for them to begin interacting with us quite yet, we are just not there as a whole.

When you think of wandering through the forests where there are dangerous snakes, and wildlife such as baboons, lions and such, you dont look at each animal individually, you look at the entire species as whole.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Of course they could, they probably have thousands of accounts posing as humans. Its hard to explain when it comes to "aliens" - they are not "aliens" - we are ALL aliens, so to speak. We were created by, managed by, fought wars alongside, have been controlled by, in essence, aliens, and have always been apart of one alien empire or another. We kind of live on a alien rebel planet, in a manner of speaking, and the empire wants it back....
edit on 21-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
you seem to have answered your question all by yourself..

i think its pretty obvious that if an advanced intelligence were able to cross vast amounts of space, the internet would be like a primitive technology to them. like using stone tools are to us now...

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Many accounts on Above Top Secret are aliens. In fact, many account on Above Top Secret are Government officials, time travelers, and celebrities. The only thing we're anonymous to is each other, everyone else knows who everyone else is

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by hotrice

i remember a manga called ghost in the machine maybe 15 years ago. that and cyber city were my favourites. i would say it is highly probable given their supposed ability to disable electronics in weapons systems.
f

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Lol... Hell no.

The aliens monitoring and manipulating this planet use an extremely powerful computer that perceives every single human, their thoughts, emotions, past incarnations, and such energetic patterns. Wearing a tin foil will not help and you are never alone... That's the absolute truth.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Are you kidding? They probably taught us how to engineer it, after they taught about velro, of course.

The internet is the single most significant sign of a NWO. Not, that I am against a global consciousness, and human rights, but it is a tool for mind control. IMO
edit on 21-2-2011 by windword because: N

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I'm really starting wonder about the Extraterrestrials. If they do exist are they really that smart? Just because you can pilot a spacecraft across how many galaxies and come upon a planet with a population such as ours doesn't necessarily make you that intelligent. I just means you have a spacecraft and can get from one point in the galaxy to another.

It's like a few people I know that drive cars, they can get from point a to point b, but they aren't the sharpest tools in the shed. Who knows, if there really are ETs why don't they just come out and tell everyone, just come out with it, no more sneaking around. I'm really beginning to believe there are no ETs...the more I think about it, the less I believe there are any ETs. I believe there are UFO's, but I don't think they are from some other planet, sun spots or something, didn't get enough sleep, lights from the sun...I won't believe ETs are here until we have irrefutable evidence...until then, happy surfin.

But to answer you question about whether or not they are on the NET, I don't think so, because they lack the opposible thumbs...

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I believe an alien can hear you call from far far away. If you looked out into the sky at some point and truly questioned for them and called for them, they can hear you and will come, but you don't want them to. An alien is able to look into your subconscious mind and see your personality traits, the ones you didn't know even existed. So an alien will not read our posts on the internet but psychically they will know your combined posts, and it is very serious because aliens do not want to word to get out. I myself get a little paranoid because I am crossing some lines in my research just to know whats true, I would agree to keep the secret because of the nature of the situation, and hope that I would be spared for any mental or physical experimentation.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Well OP I could forward you a list of members I'm sure are actual aliens, BUT...

I'm not allowed to share that info

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies. As a witness to a UFO, I have gotten past the question of whether they exist or not. Now I am trying to venture in to the abstract world a bit - what else are they doing on our planet? I wouldn't doubt that they visit ATS.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I had an image of a grey on IM asking "a/s/l" for some reason.

Anyway, I don't think they'd need to use it the way we do, if anything and they do wish to scan then I'm sure there are technologies that can read collective thoughts or signals.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

I'd be absolutely fascinated to know what you might have discovered, U2U perhaps if it's not for the main forums?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

I had an image of a grey on IM asking "a/s/l" for some reason.

Anyway, I don't think they'd need to use it the way we do, if anything and they do wish to scan then I'm sure there are technologies that can read collective thoughts or signals.

Dr Jacobs! Is that you?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I'm sure that a species that is Alien to ours is out there and is very smart.

They may, however, have a totally different outlook on the Universe.

Our Computing codes may be gibberish to them.

Our thoughts may be visible to them as colours.

They may sense our wireless signals as a taste, even if they may not have taste buds.

They may not use computers, but a slave-plant that recieves input by touching certain parts of the leaves and is capable of output of data as seed patterns or DNA change.

Perhaps their ships are a fleet of star crafts left behind by a long dead race, and they were found deep under the ground of their home world and learning how to use them was just a fluke.

We just do not know.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I would be surprised if they're not on our internet, or even had a hand in creating it. I often wonder if there is an interconnected network covering the whole Universe, that we are building towards joining.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Yes.

If one believes (I do) there are those amongst us on Earth who know their origins are elsewhere than Earth, then of course there are some interacting with us on the Internet.

Whether or not E.T.'s are lurking or interacting on the Internet from afar, I suppose it is possible, but we would never know as that technology would be beyond our understanding at this moment.

I would think it more likely to meet an E.T. on the Internet than in person as they wouldn't have to wear a disguise here if they wanted to remain anonymous, would they?

One could at anytime take a snapshot of the Internet encapsulate it and transport that data through time and the Internet would be a communication time machine. Look for messages from aliens or send them one. Send yourself an Email of the mega millions jackpot just early enough to buy a ticket.
edit on 22-2-2011 by verylowfrequency because: (no reason given)

top topics

join