It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's, abductions and the effects, my own experiences....

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by curious7

My right ear acts up when the beings are around. Its more like a vibration kind of thing. It feels like something is in it. Everytime I go to the doctor, I complain about my ear! No, I dont tell him anything about Alien Issues. He always tells me that I have an ear infection.

I also have some vibration going on in other areas. I have also had somekind of static shock thing going on in my right hand. The right hand issue happened yesterday.

How does a person go about even finding out if they have been implanted? Its not like you can go to a regular doctor and even talk about Alien Issue.

I have learned hard lessons just to not even talk about Alien Issues never in Public..but in my opinion, how can any of us solve this issue if no-one is willing to say something.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

I dont know the type of Owl. I have been taken before and there were no OWLS. I am not really into Movies but the Fourth Kind caught my attention. I believe the Movie was based on incidents that have been reported. I know they added allot of Drama, but there is some truth in it.

I did some re-search about Nome. My focus was on the child missing, there are no reports of this child in the National Center for Missing Persons in Alaska. There are FBI reports indicating there are 24 missing persons whom have disappeared. The sad thing is there is not enough resources for someone to just focus on looking for them. From what I have read the Native American Indians in Nome are upset the Movie focused on that area, and they do not want to talk about Aliens. There is something major going on in that area that has gone un-solved.

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join