It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's, abductions and the effects, my own experiences....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

Certainly. The most recent memory I have is here. www.abovetopsecret.com...

That's all I've really seen of them for at least five years.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

wow, just read some of your threads you posted. There are a lot of similarities, I also get a ringing in my ear, like a high pitched tone and it isn't tinitus and the implant I have is on my forehead above my right eyebrow but feels like it goes deeper and stitch thing that was visible at first could have been a filament.

I also have a son who is sensitive to these things and talks of seeing aliens and crafts, even since being too young to know anything of them from media. As I was writing the first post in this thread earlier, he wasn't aware of anything I was writing, he was playing lego and shouting ''yes I am an alien''.

I didn't realise you are also in the UK, I wondered if people in the US and other places are having similar experiences or if anything is specific to areas.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by inomztietuseoe

sounds like you maybe had an abduction experience somewhen and are recalling it in dreams.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth
reply to post by spoonbender

thank you and yes owls do feature a lot in these experiences.

Owls were mentionedhere the other day. And I mentioned about my attraction to them also. In addition to that, a few years after my experience, I was strikingly absorbed in some cheap wall art (pictures) that I simply could not get out of my mind. This was back in the mid-1970s. The "art" was of seperate images of a young boy and a girl done with large, unnatural eyes. They were hot with the K-Mart-type crowd at that time. I even did a little of research on the artist, but I don't remember any of it now. All I remember is the haunting eyes. Later, that fascination of mine was transferred to owls. I have owl knick-knaks and art that display even a more stark look.

Owls eyes do look other worldly, I guess owls being known as wise is deep rooted.

I think I know the pictures you are talking about, a girl, and a boy, either holding a puppy or fish bowl or something as I recall and were very popular in the 70's, very big eyes. I tried googling them but it didn't show anything that looked relevant. Never given it much thought before but, yes, those weren't averaging looking eyes.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
holy freakin strange....i had a crazy ufo dream last night, which included....AN OWL. then tonight i read this thread.....too weird

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I honestly mean no disrespect by any means but it seems to me when I hear these kinds of stories that I can almost always relate it to a movie I've seen before.

Perhaps the experiences seem real to you because that is the power of the mind, but really it all in your head. Daydreaming or night dreams but still just a dream.

I'd like to think I have a pretty open mind and get a good sense of my surroundings but never experienced anything close to those things.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by iLoGiCViZiOnS

That's always the most likely reality. But what fun would that be? But, yeah, stories like this from people who aren't ATS members or otherwise imaginative/paranoid are a lot more easy to believe.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Sure wish some of you folks would set up a video cam , a web cam or a trail cam so the rest of us who never get a chance to see an alien could finally see one or are they visible to the eye but invisible on cameras ? If they are only visible in the infrared spectrum , that's easily doable to video or photograph . I'd not only like to see an alien but can't imagine how happy i'd be to identify different species and those sexual experiences , i'd like to hear more about those . Every abductee i've ever heard of had a sexual experience . I never put owls and aliens together before and i've seen at least 50 great horned owls over this winter so far and i could go for a sexual experience , you know , alien wrestling with a babe alien . On the other hand i have met several human females with a hole in their groin and it hasn't taken me long to find it . Just hackin' on ya and meaning no offense , carry on troops . Be well and prosper , Spock , out .

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by iLoGiCViZiOnS
I honestly mean no disrespect by any means but it seems to me when I hear these kinds of stories that I can almost always relate it to a movie I've seen before.

Perhaps the experiences seem real to you because that is the power of the mind, but really it all in your head. Daydreaming or night dreams but still just a dream.

I'd like to think I have a pretty open mind and get a good sense of my surroundings but never experienced anything close to those things.

I understand that, I find it difficult to believe somethings when I hear them and UFO and abductions aren't something widely accepted.

Though on at least three of the occasions my ex boyfriend was there and witnessed the same thing to the extent of getting so paranoid he once thought a police helicopter was another UFO and got out the car shouting at it.

It is difficult to provide proof too, because the nature of these things using powers or dimensions which aren't quantifiable in the same way to humans, like light beams, missing time etc, would imply particalization and entering time warps, things which science is aware of and has general belief in, but doesn't yet know enough of, a bit like electricity and a lot of our modern science, internet for example, would be to neanderthal back then.

Who knows, maybe it is like a dimension bubble or entering a weird time zone or plasma loop or something and effects the brain but then how come there are so many similar experiences from so many people around the world? Universal Consciousness could be a possibility but then there are the physical signs and missing time.

There are far too many similarities for it to be nothing, and trust me, the last thing I need is ridicule and I hate attention seeking and don't feel the need for making something up, especially when it reminds me of something which at times has been very scary and painful.

I didn't ask for these experiences but have always sought to know more of life, always believed in spirituality and I know I am psychic, it isn't paranormal, just normal and everybody has at least some ability on these levels if they are on the right wavelength.

The universe is vast and things are so connected at microcosm and macrocosm levels, like fractals, atoms, quarks etc and everything essentially made of the same stuff and showing the same geometric principles that there are inevitable connections between everything, beings, planets, plasma, light, everything. The universe also contains billions of galaxies each with thousands of planets, Earth is but a speck compared to the Universe and it is more than 100% probable that there are other, probably more intelligent, beings on other planets. Science is also now suggesting there are unseen dimensions right beside us right now and that it could be possible for these dimensions to interact.

Science, is also now discovering things in a major way and is leaning more towards that which is unseen, like multiverse and string theories etc and if one were to really examine these experiences there could well be perfectly rational scientific explainations involving dimensions and particle physics. Remember the world, humanity and science is evolving, humanity and science do not know everything yet and possibly never will, perhaps technology is also infinite, like the nature of the universe and evolves in tune to celestial bodies or alignments or other forces in the universe.

I am 39, these occurences aren't every day for me. The blue grey was the one experience I recall in the 1980's, there were more in the late 90's, possibly due to being in certain areas, there were 3 abduction experiences I recall all in areas of known activity, like Avebury, ancient roadways / leylines and one in a crop circle. Seeing as I spent the best part of 5 years seeking such places and being places where there are plenty of genuine sightings, there was more probability of it happening, based on location.

These experiences are real and they happened, honestly, your belief on these things is your choice but I would recommend a bit of research if you want to know more on the matter as there are so many people with the same or similar independant experiences.

edit on 22-2-2011 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by iLoGiCViZiOnS

I can see why you would think that ... and I would advise anyone who has never experienced this kind of thing firsthand to hold onto an element of scepticism (it would be naive to accept anything blindly) ... don't even accept experiences like this if you do experience firsthand until you've ruled out all other possibilities ... I even know the film you are thinking of (forget what it was called
) but my experience that is mentioned in my threads occurred in 1995 ... long before this film was made.

And if you click the links to my ATS threads (in a previous post) on this subject you will see that prior to the experience I genuinely had no thoughts or strong opinions about the subject of UFO's / Extraterrestrials etc one way or the other ... and certainly had no interest in the subject of sci-fi.

So, whilst I can't speak for others your theory doesn't apply to me or my experiences ... and as previously mentioned ... throughout the experience mentioned in my threads I was wide awake and fully conscious and aware throughout ... and no ... it was not a lucid dream.

>>>TO THE OP

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

edit on 22-2-2011 by woodwytch because: double post

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I get the ringing in my ears sometimes, like it fades in for a period of time that changes and varies when I experience it and then fades out again. I also had aching inside my ear (usually my left) and can even hear and feel the inside of it throbbing. Doctors I went to after I thought I had tinnitus or perforation or whatever else I thought I might have had have all said there's nothing wrong, no infections, fairly clean in the canals.

Not saying I may have had an experience like you guys/girls have but just wondering, is it similar to something you've experienced after a visitation/abduction?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Been reading through all these posts and noticed something: I haven't seen anyone make the connection between the aliens > owls > knowing. The Owl is the totem of the Greek "Goddess" Athena, patron goddess of war and KNOWLEDGE. In many cultures around the globe the Owl is symbolic of that vigilant knowledge.....a connection here perhaps????

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by starsyren

probably!

I believe it's all connected, aliens, knowledge, owls, knowing, spritituality, dimensions, planets etc. I thik the ancients way of explaining these energies, archetypes and universal principles is in the attributes of gods and goddesses. There is also the theory of real gods and goddesses once being on earth and that of Elohim etc, and various shape shifting deities such as Loki of the Norse Pantheon.

The fact that there is even any beliefs and interest in things 'otherworldly' since recorded history proves to me that there has to be something to it all.

I do believe that these experiences have played a major part in my quest for truth and knowledge, so perhaps these abductions are for this purpose, for the awakening of humanity to higher realms or further knowledge.

edit on 22-2-2011 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
I get the ringing in my ears sometimes, like it fades in for a period of time that changes and varies when I experience it and then fades out again. I also had aching inside my ear (usually my left) and can even hear and feel the inside of it throbbing. Doctors I went to after I thought I had tinnitus or perforation or whatever else I thought I might have had have all said there's nothing wrong, no infections, fairly clean in the canals.

Not saying I may have had an experience like you guys/girls have but just wondering, is it similar to something you've experienced after a visitation/abduction?

Best way I can describe it is like tuning in a radio.

Woody

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by starsyren

Been reading through all these posts and noticed something: I haven't seen anyone make the connection between the aliens > owls > knowing. The Owl is the totem of the Greek "Goddess" Athena, patron goddess of war and KNOWLEDGE. In many cultures around the globe the Owl is symbolic of that vigilant knowledge.....a connection here perhaps????

Just because it isn't mentioned it doesn't mean the connection hasn't been made ... from my perspective I find it's not always wise to lay all your cards on the table in one go ... not for fear of ridicule (I personally don't care whether people believe me or not
) but sometimes you can unwittingly influence people and they may go off on a half-ar$ed tangent simply because they want to believe something happened when in reality there may have been a perfectly logical explanation ... and as a Pastlife Regression Therapist I'm very aware of the damage 'subliminal suggestion' can cause.

Woody

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by iLoGiCViZiOnS

The 4 'proper abductions' I recall were during the day, whilst driving, or walking and certainly weren't during dreams.

The other 'recurring vivid dream' type experiences, which I didn't say were abductions, though this has been suggested to me that it could be, involved greys and whilst this could be some sort of dreaming, though these really aren't anything like even the clearest dreams, and involved physical symptoms after.

I also have a very busy life, fantasy doesn't play a part, it isn't in my nature, and I just don't have time to be 'daydreaming' and my mind tends not to work that way anyway. I am generally very logical and scientific in thought process and whilst I have studied many religions and esoteric knowledge, I also study science and look to really finding the truth in things, I wouldn't ever just presume it was something or believe anything just because a religion or science says so.

These abductions happen to so many people from all walks and beliefs in life around the world, it could happen to you, or anyone....

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

the ringing sound I get sometimes is like a slightly high pitched humming sound, and not sure if it happens before or after anything significant, though it happens at least a few times a week on average, normally lasting for between 10-50 seconds.
edit on 23-2-2011 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth

the ringing sound I get sometimes is like a slightly high pitched humming sound, and not sure if it happens before or after anything significant, though it happens at least a few times a week on average, normally lasting for between 10-50 seconds.
edit on 23-2-2011 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

Thanks to both you and Woody and yes, that describes what I get too although again, other than a sense of fear whenever I see an image of a grey or a white owl online that I can't explain, I don't think I've ever been abducted or visited so it's certainly strange.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
To TheAbsoluteTruth:

Thanks for sharing your experiences and your post, it's certainly very honest, comprehensive and considered.

I am also English, also 39 and hail from the east midlands where i was lucky (?) enough to personally witness 'ufo's 3 times that i can definitely admit to, all experiences shared with with witnesses.

I'd say my sightings were fairly typical as in they ranged from metallic orbs to geometric smokeshapes to vivid light displays in the sky and all were cogent phenomenon.

Maybe wasn't an 'alien' (but who knows), but I once saw a bright orange goblin-type figure with a friend of mine. Though we were both on acid and walking down a creepy urban trainline when we shouldnt be, this does not change the fact that we both saw it and we both still talk about it, almost 20 years later. It saw us too, and made an audible shriek and bolted over a high fence into somebody's garden. Did we run? You bet we did lol.

Owls, I remember seeing a lot of owls, but I'm pretty sure they were real as we lived in a very rural village that was surrounded by rookeries and woodland. My 'screen memory' (if that's what it was), was a horse. When I was a young lad I used to constantly dream of this huge black demonic horse that would stalk our village, all homes were in fear, all residents young and old would flee in terror and hide in their homes, all curtains closed even in daylight, total eerie silence and ALWAYS the horse would beat on our door with his front hooves, reared up aggressively until the door smashed in. He would then rush up the stairs into my room, and i would be compelled to climb on his back and we would then go hurtling through the countryside at breakneck speeds until I woke up. I say woke up, but at the time it always felt a very real and terrifying experience.

I was constantly suffering with my ears in the ways you described...a high pitched whine that would come from nowhere, every single day. It happened for years and still does occasionally, though I put it down to tinnitus even though I've had no probs with my ears. As a kid, sometimes the tone would be constant, sometimes it would phase and pulse and quicken until it just went above my aural range and then i would just forget about it. At those times it felt VERY 'mechanical', can you relate?

My strangest contribution to your thread though, is this:

The earliest memory I have, is of a memory. When I look back into my childhood, there seems to be an 'event' that awoke me to my consciousness. This is like an epiphany I had (at maybe 3 or 4 years old?), where i realised I was recently unconscious on a hospital bed but looking down on the vista from the ceiling. My little body was prone on a table and there were several figures around me, all of them intently focused on me, none of them were talking. They all had pink hairless heads and were dressed in white coats. They seemed fat and sweaty and all seemed to be a total facsimile of each other. That's basically all I know of the 'memory' but I remember asking my parents if I was ever in hospital as a toddler, they said never. Was it an abduction experience? I'll never know and I kind of hope not but it was as real and tangible an event as anything else in my childhood.

On a personal level I am open to all of this and I consider myself an extremely 'lucky' person, synchronistically speaking and I have always been more than interested in the occult, ET's, witchcraft, psychadelics, creativity and seeing past mine and other people's reflections.

Thanks for the great post and for sharing and good luck to you

edit on 25-2-2011 by nexusferox because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join