It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's, abductions and the effects, my own experiences....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
In have experienced, since a child, UFO sightings, possible abductions and lots of weird things, like telepathy, ESP etc and have been studying all sorts of things religious, paranormal, alien and conspiracy since a young teenager, now 39.

I am in the UK and most of these experiences were in areas close to large, high security MOD and airforce / army bases and training grounds, which also happen to be near prominent ley lines and places of ancient 'spiritual' interest, like druid graves in Scotland and Avebury stone circle in Wiltshire.

My experiences of UFO's, and possible abductions mostly involve the following:

owls appearing at night just before the bright lights and major 'electrostatic / electromagnetic control' feeling

bright white / blue light encompassing and levitating me / me and ex boyfriend in a car

the feeling of a dark shape and scary type of energy lurking outside the bedroom door

intelligent, fast moving lights in the sky, zooming around, as if playing and intelligent to each other, faster and in ways no known human craft could, also appearing and reappearing in areas.

vivid 'recurring dreams' often involving aliens and a complete 'knowing' of the meaning of everything, sometimes involving physical symptoms, like a 'grey' type alien with 3 very long fingers holding my face around my mouth and chin and something long and metal being inserted high inside my nose, which was very painful.

general telepathy and animals appearing at odd times, seemingly with a message or relaying information.

Loss of time and being able to remember details after possible abductions.

As a child, seeing and helping a small blue / grey alien and meeting its 'parents' whilst seeing inside it's craft, which was smallish, maybe 10 feet diameter, shiny silvery eau de nil metallic with radials, smooth inside and outside, these blue / greys were very telepathic and friendly.

Possible Nordic sighting inside a crop circle and subsequent abduction, again feeling the Nordic is on my side.

Entire car abduction including me and ex boyfriend driving home, happened twice, once near Avebury, once driving to / from London on motorway, the former an owl appeared and swooped before the light and levitation, the latter, instant snow appeared before the light and levitation.

These are some of my experiences which I am sharing, as another ATS member suggested. I know I feel more at ease and less crazy knowing there are others with similar experiences and I really only talk about these things on ATS for the risk of ridicule.

I would be interested to hear of other members experiences and those with knowledge of such things as well as any good advice.

I am completely sane, well educated and respected, attention is something I try to avoid so pretty major for me to write this, I am open minded and very much a truth seeker.

edit on 21-2-2011 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

Thank you for the post. I appreciate your giving some details. Unfortunately, I hope you can withstand those that will insist upon proof, proof, proof! They will scream loudly in your case, because that mindset cannot conceive of UFOs being some sort of real phenomena, with the addition of psi forces and a consistency of contact to an individual. You succinctly have given quite common details of abductions and contact experiences that defies human reality. Most minds, even the majority of UFO "believers" will not be able to grasp the enormity of what you have briefly detailed. Your case clear illustrates why the ETs can never become our "equals" in any fashion. They are destined to be gods or devils as long as we exist within our present state of being.
edit on 21-2-2011 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Respect & thank you for sharing your experiences .....

its funny how owls seem to be a recurring when talking about alien abduction

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

thank you and yes these aliens from my experiences are very much in control and seem superior to anything human.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by spoonbender

thank you and yes owls do feature a lot in these experiences.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
So we humans are nothing more than a science project to them? That's a rather depressing thought did they ever tell you why they were abducting you?Its an interesting story id like to hear more S&F for you.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by lokdog
So we humans are nothing more than a science project to them? That's a rather depressing thought did they ever tell you why they were abducting you?Its an interesting story id like to hear more S&F for you.

Thank you, I think it's something more than just science, the feeling of 'complete knowing' like being part of everything and it seems to make sense during these abductions. I don't recall any actual conversations, just telepathy on an 'all knowing' basis like being given the key to every quark in the multiverse and instantly 'knowing it'.

During these possible abductions, it feels like everthing is more real, maybe it's a dimensional thing, like being in the aliens 'light' or dimension feels like being more alive, like being 'home'.

Things on earth, seem 2D in comparison to the 'ultra aliveness' 3D during these experiences. This is the best way of explaining the feeling, like being 'electromagnetically enhanced' in an 'ultra dimension'.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Wow, there must be something in the water. More people willing to share their experiences, thank you for yours.

Is it a specific type of owl? (have a feeling of the answer but each experience is different so have to be quizzical)

Did you get a sense from the Nordic and/or blue/grey experiences that there might be a time when they'll reveal themselves in a severe critical situation at any point in time?

Also what sense do you feel from animals when it occurs?

Are there specific areas of the UK that sightings and abductions occur or is it random?

I know it might sound a little too intrusive but I'm fascinated with each story and wanting to paint my own picture by connecting dots. If you feel willing to share more then please do so but don't feel pressured to say anything you're not comfortable with.

Again, thank you for sharing.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
Wow, there must be something in the water. More people willing to share their experiences, thank you for yours.

Is it a specific type of owl? (have a feeling of the answer but each experience is different so have to be quizzical)

Did you get a sense from the Nordic and/or blue/grey experiences that there might be a time when they'll reveal themselves in a severe critical situation at any point in time?

Also what sense do you feel from animals when it occurs?

Are there specific areas of the UK that sightings and abductions occur or is it random?

I know it might sound a little too intrusive but I'm fascinated with each story and wanting to paint my own picture by connecting dots. If you feel willing to share more then please do so but don't feel pressured to say anything you're not comfortable with.

Again, thank you for sharing.

Thank you, yes I think people are sharing their experiences more, which has to be a good thing.

The owls, looked like large barn owls, their eyes staring directly into my eyes for at least 10 seconds, hovering then swooping.

The Nordic and blue / greys, yes a feeling of these could appear at will and I feel they are linked to humanities consciousness and the bond is like 'as one' like being part of everything.

Same for the animals, the telepathy, like they are 'in on it' somehow and are able to communicate messages and maybe even under the control of or part of the alien thing and they understand universal consciousness.

I believe this area, Wiltshire, probably has the most UFO sightings and certainly has the most crop circles and is a major centre of ancient 'spiritual' sites.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

You are not alone and we have many things in common, icluding the owls...The spiritual area I live on is old Indian grounds, there is even a burial mound within a few humdred yards. I am practically surrounded my major major military installations. I have a history of masonry in my family, how about you, any secret societies in your lineage? I am very psychic,, have experienced telepathy, and as for abductions, thankfully I cant remember a thing. They have left things behind in me though, so there is no doubt as to what "I know". Feel free to message me if you ever want to chat.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Thanks for answering.

I think I'm intrigued enough to want to visit Wiltshire at some point now, see if I see anything (I'm right next to Birmingham airport and nowhere near any military base so haven't seen so much as a distant UFO just yet)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by hybridkate

You are not alone and we have many things in common, icluding the owls...The spiritual area I live on is old Indian grounds, there is even a burial mound within a few humdred yards. I am practically surrounded my major major military installations. I have a history of masonry in my family, how about you, any secret societies in your lineage? I am very psychic,, have experienced telepathy, and as for abductions, thankfully I cant remember a thing. They have left things behind in me though, so there is no doubt as to what "I know". Feel free to message me if you ever want to chat.

Thank you, sounds like we have similar experiences.

There's major masonic influence in my family, brought up in Scotland, on the West Coast, there are masonic lodges in every small town there. I moved to Wiltshire in the late 1980's. Also both families into Christianity, at least the older generations, in a major way.

American Indian culture has always fascinated me, I recall writing something in primary school, which was an interpretation of the feeling of an Indian helping a child, like a spirit guide or ancestor, well before ever knowing anything about American Indian culture.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Wiltshire is interesting, there are lots of places to visit and lots of reported UFO sightings.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
thanks all for the replies, I never expected any or any kindness for that matter.

All the questions are relevant and I wish I could recall more, though the recollections I have are of being ultra aware whilst there and afterwards, being more aware though the information perhaps being 'encoded' in my brain and perhaps if I was given any information, or allowed to absorb any, its use of, or release to me could be controlled by the abductors.

I would really appreciate if anyone has any similar memories or if people have undergone hypnosis or regression for abduction experiences and the results.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Go and check this site out.

I know these people, and they are serious and supportive. You can also join and discuss with other people who have similar experiences.
O.P.U.S.

ZG

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroGhost

thanks, I will have a look.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Owls, you’re kidding me right
I never knew that.

This is an owl in our back yard, I would never have known it was there unless the all the other birds didn’t show me where he was. They made such a noise and commotion, I had to go and investigate, and there he was, a little Boobook owl.

I’ve read that some people see owls, but it came down to being an illusion, what they found out under hypnosis is that they were actually looking at was a grey.

But I never actually thought about real owls before.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

wow, how awesome to have an owl in your back yard!

The owls I seen looked real, and were in the air, the first time was at a house 100 yards from the sea, was trying to sleep and it appeared right in front of the window, hovering and staring, I was only 14 and was a bit scared.

The second time was when an owl swooped at the car before an abduction, it's eyes seemed to stare at mine before swooping right at the windscreen, my then boyfriend and I both ducked and thought it had hit, then the light and levitation.

If it was a grey then it did a good owl impersonation or maybe like you said, it's a mind thing before or during abduction.

Would be good to know for certain.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

theabsolutetruth do you think you have any implants in you?

I think I have one the back of my left hand, but I don’t know how to find out for sure not without getting x-rays done.

It aches now and then, like its pulsating.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69

theabsolutetruth do you think you have any implants in you?

I think I have one the back of my left hand, but I don’t know how to find out for sure not without getting x-rays done.

It aches now and then, like its pulsating.

I do, just above my right inner eyebrow.

About 10 years ago, I woke up one morning and looked in the mirror and there was something that looked like a stitch in my forehead, it wasn't there when I went to bed, I pulled it and felt faint, went to the doctors as there was a sort of lump there too, they said it was just a lump under the skin.

The lump isn't there now though a small hole is, like a pin hole that never closes, it isn't too visible but it's there and sometimes it hurts and causes a headache, it pulsates and sometimes seems more 'active'. It's visible on this picture as a sort of faint triangle and a cross.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join