It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's, abductions and the effects, my own experiences....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Woodwytch,

i wonder whether you have your book/site as a "real" ebook, aka PDF, .mobi .epub format to read.

It is really a PITA to navigate your site, sorry. It would be great to have this in a proper ebook format, then people could read this on Kindle too. (I love my Kindle
)

By the way..why not publish it on Amazon and charge a buck for it or maybe even publish it for free? Just an idea. It would just be much better having it in another format.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by JackHill

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth

reply to post by theabsolutetruth

So what you say is that both have a recollection of missing time when driving? Is that correct? How much time?

A few hours, it was an odd feeling, even thinking of it produces a sort of weird energy feeling, like when you experience something and it was so intense that it just shouldn't be said. Almost like when people that are very close and know something, like a secret, and an occasion arises when it is recalled and the people that shared the experience need only look at each other to 'know' the emotion it brings though feel the need to not say it loud. If that makes sense.

Did you try to find aditional explanations that could lead you to understand how both of you lost several hours while driving?

Well yes, obviously. There weren't any.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
The Owl is an almost classic element of many abduction encounters. I am a little surprised you don't know this. It's part of many abduction experiences.

One explanation i read is that it's a "false memory" implanted by the aliens, i read about this many years ago. Sorry, i can not contribute to the debate with my own experience

They seem to possess neurological control over our minds and can keep us in a confused, catatonic state whenever they wish. Whether they accomplish this through technology or natural ability, no one knows.

They can also plant certain thoughts into a person's mind to make them recall even a "false" memory, rather than the actual memory of their encounter; thus making the facts doubly difficult to sort out, later.

For example, a human may suddenly be standing before an alien being, but the alien being can make the human perceive it as an owl or deer or any other ordinary animal that is considered by most humans to be harmless.

To the human, the owl or deer is totally real by any measure. But, sometimes, under hypnosis, the animal can be revealed to be an alien, and an abduction event revealed, if one has occurred.

www.cavinessreport.com...

And yes, i recall "alien movies" where i clearly remember that owl on the window, don't know which one it was. (Whitley Strieber maybe?)

Until joining ATS I didn't really research abduction experiences. The first owl encounter I recall was when around 14 and didn't give it a thought apart from it was a bit 'spooky' and the visual image is fresh in my mind. I do feel these experiences are very significant.

The owl and car incident was so very very real, again the images very clear, the owl swooped like it was flying into the windscreen, very large, and at the point of it touching the windscreen or top of the car was when the light happened and the car felt like it was levitating, this all happened so fast within seconds, it was very surreal.

I don't recall watching any movies about owls or even abductions before this, apart from some of Close Encounters years before and when I watched it properly years after didn't recall much of it. During my childhood, I spent most of my time in the woods or cycling / playing etc., teenage years reading and partying, and 20's, being a sort of hippyish vegetarian learning Buddhism, I rarely watched movies apart from selected ones at the cinema and these weren't about abductions.
edit on 19-4-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   

So what you say is that both have a recollection of missing time when driving? Is that correct? How much time?

A few hours, it was an odd feeling, even thinking of it produces a sort of weird energy feeling, like when you experience something and it was so intense that it just shouldn't be said. Almost like when people that are very close and know something, like a secret, and an occasion arises when it is recalled and the people that shared the experience need only look at each other to 'know' the emotion it brings though feel the need to not say it loud. If that makes sense.

Did you try to find aditional explanations that could lead you to understand how both of you lost several hours while driving?

Exactly, there's NO alternative explanation. That was my whole point. As I see it, these are the options here:

1) You was 'abducted' by a non human intelligence.

2) You was abducted by humans as part of some top high-tech project.

3) You're lying.

Any alternative explanation simply won't fit, because we have TWO persons here who suffered the same phenomena at the same time.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Exactly, there's NO alternative explanation. That was my whole point. As I see it, these are the options here:

3) You're lying.

Any alternative explanation simply won't fit, because we have TWO persons here who suffered the same phenomena at the same time.

Well it certainly happened. The first two options are certainly possibilities.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

3) You're lying.

Of course, I won't be surprised if any of the two first options were correct. But I'm trying a kind of 'scientific' approach based on the evidence. Are you aware of the implications if one of these two options are correct? When you think about it, you immediatly understand how the UFO secrecy remains until our days despite many decades of history.

If you were to guess about what of these two first is the correct in your case based on your own experience, which one would it be?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

3) You're lying.

Of course, I won't be surprised if any of the two first options were correct. But I'm trying a kind of 'scientific' approach based on the evidence. Are you aware of the implications if one of these two options are correct? When you think about it, you immediatly understand how the UFO secrecy remains until our days despite many decades of history.

If you were to guess about what of these two first is the correct in your case based on your own experience, which one would it be?

Well, the former for sure.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Well I certainly think you were abducted. I'm not an expert but it sounds non human for sure. I can't imagine 'human abductors' being able to do what happened to you, even given the fact they occurred near MOD sites. I think the prominent ley lines have more to do with it than military activities. The UK is a hot bed for activity. With so many old spiritual/religious sites, their is no telling what went on in the past, and it clearly continues to this day.

TXML

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
The official position of the UK government is that they're not taking any UFO report anymore. I don't know you, but I think it's a highly suspicious position since apparently some of their citizens are being abducted against their will by UFO's.

I don't understand how a goverment can ignore this and don't give response to its population about what's really going on. Even if they can't protect you, they should openly say what they know about it.

Have you tried any legal approach regarding your experiences against your government? Maybe not by yourself, but perhaps gathering with some others 'abductees'.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by txMEGAlithic
Well I certainly think you were abducted. I'm not an expert but it sounds non human for sure. I can't imagine 'human abductors' being able to do what happened to you, even given the fact they occurred near MOD sites. I think the prominent ley lines have more to do with it than military activities. The UK is a hot bed for activity. With so many old spiritual/religious sites, their is no telling what went on in the past, and it clearly continues to this day.

TXML

Absolutely, and yes the UK is very active in these areas, especially this area, Wiltshire / Oxfordshire / Somerset. I do believe these things have been happening for years and that there could be such a global covering up of these events. All religions touch on something so similar to these encounters and there are depictions in many artforms from antiquity, it is inevitable that these things also happened to the ancients. For all we know, religions could have purposely hidden artworks, writings and depictions of these events.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

The official position of the UK government is that they're not taking any UFO report anymore. I don't know you, but I think it's a highly suspicious position since apparently some of their citizens are being abducted against their will by UFO's.

I don't understand how a goverment can ignore this and don't give response to its population about what's really going on. Even if they can't protect you, they should openly say what they know about it.

Have you tried any legal approach regarding your experiences against your government? Maybe not by yourself, but perhaps gathering with some others 'abductees'.

The UK government stance on things is something that is being questioned more and more recently, in practically all areas of governing, including the lack of openness on such matters. You may know of a recent event here that was well publicised but covered up by the MOD, where jets were scrambled to a UFO but the cover story was 'communicating with a helicopter'', there are some threads on this event on ATS but this is just an example.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If it is possible to get a representational amount of credible abductees or witnesses to such events as UFO sightings, I guess petitioning the government here would be an idea, though, unbrainwashing the UK residents would be a good idea.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

The UK government stance on things is something that is being questioned more and more recently, in practically all areas of governing, including the lack of openness on such matters. You may know of a recent event here that was well publicised but covered up by the MOD, where jets were scrambled to a UFO but the cover story was 'communicating with a helicopter'', there are some threads on this event on ATS but this is just an example.

If it is possible to get a representational amount of credible abductees or witnesses to such events as UFO sightings, I guess petitioning the government here would be an idea, though, unbrainwashing the UK residents would be a good idea.

It's pretty clear that some area of your government must address, in secret, such events. The point here is that your personal liberty has been violated, probably several times, in UK territory, and as far I know, the governments should protect us from any kind of illegal privation of our liberties.

I don't know if anybody tried it before, but I believe the best thing people like you should do is to gather together and start a legal action against your government because they failed to protect you, and worse, probably they lied to you when claiming they don't 'care' about UFOs.

I still don't get how this whole abduction phenomena isn't treated as expected. It's a very serious issue and should be addressed as such.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
the goverment arnt going to do anythinng. The people must never know dear PM MT

them things tell you any bs you want then read your mind to see what lie thay told you the last time so thay can keep up with whatever line of bs there feeding you at the time mayb your better off not knowing

you can get used to anything and fight it

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Gone through some of the same issues. Are you Telepathic? What are you hearing?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I believe you! The issue about the owl- I think it is connected to a certain species of Aliens. Check out the movie- The Fourth Kind based on incidents in Nome, Alaska. There are really like 24 persons whom are still missing in that town. The Native American Indians do not want to talk about Aliens in Nome.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

That is the creepiest owl I have ever seen. I love owls but that one scares the hell out of me!
They eyes.... do look like eyes I have seen recently in dreams but did not belong to an owl.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apollo7

I believe you! The issue about the owl- I think it is connected to a certain species of Aliens. Check out the movie- The Fourth Kind based on incidents in Nome, Alaska. There are really like 24 persons whom are still missing in that town. The Native American Indians do not want to talk about Aliens in Nome.

Wasn't that movie fiction made as a fact fiction style?

Which kind of owl and aliens do you think these are?

Great movie though and a lot of similarities, I guess the movie is based on real reports of abduction type experiences.

edit on 25-4-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apollo7

Gone through some of the same issues. Are you Telepathic? What are you hearing?

I would be interested in hearing of your issues.

Well, I have experienced a lot of telepathy though would be a bit presumptious to say I am completely telepathic.

I have information experiences, on so many levels. Most recently with the most clarity and true feeling. Whilst trying to sleep, I experienced for the first time a very real portal, visually in my mind or some realm and with words, this portal was roundish and the brightest blue and some other colours on the periphery, and lots of information from someone in particular. This experience was and is absolutely majorly significant to me. I am also having very vivid dreams I think, of being under the sea that is a dimension and is again very very bright blue, with greater clarity than on earth, like an actual world or complete dimension where everything is known and clear and beautiful.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by spocksbuttbaby
the goverment arnt going to do anythinng. The people must never know dear PM MT

them things tell you any bs you want then read your mind to see what lie thay told you the last time so thay can keep up with whatever line of bs there feeding you at the time mayb your better off not knowing

you can get used to anything and fight it

Well if there was only a real way to know all the truth we need to know and how to live the way we should.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

It's pretty clear that some area of your government must address, in secret, such events. The point here is that your personal liberty has been violated, probably several times, in UK territory, and as far I know, the governments should protect us from any kind of illegal privation of our liberties.

I don't know if anybody tried it before, but I believe the best thing people like you should do is to gather together and start a legal action against your government because they failed to protect you, and worse, probably they lied to you when claiming they don't 'care' about UFOs.

I still don't get how this whole abduction phenomena isn't treated as expected. It's a very serious issue and should be addressed as such.

I guess the general population has rights though where exactly the gov's of the world are with extraterrestrial matters remains to be seen. Until the facts are established, it wouldn't be worthwhile trying any legal action or actual acts of governments being established.

I guess the first real step is knowing the truth.

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join