It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's, abductions and the effects, my own experiences....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to theabsolutetruth: I am glad you are up to discussion on my skepticism. I think we should always keep an open mind and always allow our experiences be up for discussion, its the best way to be if you want to learn anything in life I should think.

reply to woodywytch: I went back into your history to look up your experiences and was swept away by your thread on the Egyptian Pyramids. It would help if you could give me the threads name so that doesn't happen again. I read the whole thing in a couple hours sheesh I'm beat hehehe

I would like to add though to you both that I do believe there is much we don't understand in this world and I am happy to be among those that are interested in learning as much as I do regarding these subjects. Also I plan on sending you both a U2U in the near furture regarding some questions I would prefer to ask privately since they would be off topic here. I would have responded sooner but I been busy in the Political arenas with all the crazy stuff happening in the world.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by nexusferox

I loved your story of the orange goblin....I could picture it and got a good laugh out of you guys running like the wind was carrying you

On a serious note I have met many people who have dabbled in the hallucinagens and said they saw the same things.

Could you tell me what it looked like? Clothing? Did it have hair? Was it short? What could you liken it to? What did the shriek sound like and did your friend hear it to? Sorry I just have never heard of an orange goblin before.....very interesting!

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by iLoGiCViZiOnS

reply to woodywytch: I went back into your history to look up your experiences and was swept away by your thread on the Egyptian Pyramids. It would help if you could give me the threads name so that doesn't happen again. I read the whole thing in a couple hours sheesh I'm beat hehehe

I would like to add though to you both that I do believe there is much we don't understand in this world and I am happy to be among those that are interested in learning as much as I do regarding these subjects. Also I plan on sending you both a U2U in the near furture regarding some questions I would prefer to ask privately since they would be off topic here. I would have responded sooner but I been busy in the Political arenas with all the crazy stuff happening in the world.

Hey there iLoGiCViZiOnS,

I love open-minded sceptics and I'm really pleased that you enjoyed my pyramid thread ... I deal with some very 'unusual' subjects on a daily basis ... so much so that to me they are actually my 'normal'

However, I am also a very grounded / down to earth person ... but in spite of my personal experiences I am extremely mindful of the pitfalls that 'experiencers' can stumble into inadvertently when trying to share and/or explain said experiences.
... again I know that one word in the wrong place can lose you any credibility you may have had in the beginning ... that's why I choose my words carefully and try to use logical and recognized analogies and comparrisons in an effort to show the potential reality for such subjects ... and I apply that rule to all the 'unusual' subjects that I deal with regularly ... I strive to point out the 'normal' in the 'paranormal' and show that it is not all airy-fairy ... hippy-dippy ... new-agey BS

It leaves me cold when I see / read / hear most of the accounts in this field because they are presented in such a ridiculous or over the top manner ... and instead of helping the non-experiencers to see the potential and reality of such things ... it just pushes them further away and helps to convince them that every single individual claiming to be an 'experiencer' is either an attention seeking 'glory grabber' a 'delusional halfwit' or 'outright liar'

When you say you were swept away by my thread about the Egyptian Pyramids I'm not sure if you mean the old ATS thread that I made ... or my Ebook Website
so here are the links to both

>>>ATS Thread

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by iLoGiCViZiOnS

hi, well it happened like this: it was like 3am, a friend and i had been partying on about 4 trips each for the last 6 or 7 hours and the peak was subsiding so we decided to walk the tracks behind my house to 'bring the buzz back' This railway line leads to the town centre, maybe a mile away and is lined on both sides with walls and fences that seperate people's back gardens from the line. It's known locally as burglar's alley so it was always guaranteed a surprise or two if you were brave enough to walk it in the middle of the night.

There was a mild fog, which added to the mystique that night and as we were walking and saying 'wow' a lot, my pal placed an arm on mine, stopping me in my path and said 'what the f... is that?' I asked what, and he pointed about 30 metres in front of us and to the right and there was an dim orange glow in the fog so I said nothing mate just a light but it looks cool (everything looks 'cool' if you know what i mean...) Then it quickly moved a metre or two towards the gardens so we decided to leave the lines and investigate. I expected to find some kids with a flame or whatever, but as we got to within maybe 20 metres the fog cleared and there was what i can only describe as Dobby from the harry potter films, only a really iridescent orange and totally hairless. It had anthropomorphic features (ie nose mouth 2 eyes) and was naked as far as i could tell. I reckon it was no more than 2 foot tall, if that.

We were mesmerised. I made a loud audible groan that I really couldn't control and it turned to face us, its eyes went wide in panic and it shrieked like Gollum does in Lord of the Rings, sort of animal/childlike and leapt over a 7 foot high fence and gone forever. At that point we neither cared nor missed it and were trying to break the world land speed record back to my house. After many conversations about it we are now convinced that either it was a shared hallucination or something real. If it was a shared hallucination, one of us planted the image in the other's head and if it was real it's beyond my paygrade to elaborate.

On the subject of '___', I firmly believe that it does 2 things:

1. it opens the mind enough to actually project thoughts into another mind very easily, and while orange goblins were never an archetypal image in my own mind, maybe they were in Ian's and he instigated it unconsciously.

2. It endows the user with massive ESP. I remember a night when we crashed someones house who were all sober and straight and playing Trivial Pursuit. The three of us who were out of our minds on acid must have been a bit intimidating but they perservered and tolerated our company anyway even though i was destroying their game. I was answering questions before they were asked. Example: I would suddenly say 'Sloop', then one of them would shake their head and ask 'What do you call a boat with 2 sails and one mast?' (that one sticks out but i did it for about 30 minutes before the curtains stole my attention)
edit on 26-2-2011 by nexusferox because: last paragraph

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

edit on 28-2-2011 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by iLoGiCViZiOnS

absolutely, there's more to reality than meets the eye!

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by nexusferox

thanks for sharing your experience, I do think ESP enables ability to see dimensional aspects of reality more easily.

Sprites, Elves etc seem to be prevalent among induced hallucinations, I guess this at least suggests these 'beings' have a place in the human psyche or evolution, or perhaps they are part of other dimensions not always visible, or a connection to these dimensions.

The horse dream you mentioned reminds me of watching Black Beauty in the '70's?

The hospital experience reminds me very much of getting my tonsils and adenoids removed aged 4, looking up from the operating table to see doctors in white coats, very bright light and the feeling of going down head first through a long metallic tunnel, very reminiscent of the start of the old Dr Who programme, which funnily was showing on a comedy on TV the first time I wrote this post a few days ago, it somehow deleted itself as I was typing and didn't have time to rewrite it then.

There seems to be always a 'presence' in the UK countryside in my experience, even on the warmest days, not exactly sinister but sort of bleak, almost as if being there is slightly intrusive, not necessarily unwelcoming but a definite presence.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Wow !
I'm officially freaked out. Really tripped out actually. A lot of what you said is spot on with my own experiences. Abduction has never really crossed my mind but because it was never a "possibility" in my mind makes me think I wasn't open to seeing the signs of it. The color blue, from beings to lights. The owls
(really creeping me out now that I think of all the instances) Lights in the skies doing unbelievable maneuvers. The whole lay line thing. Being studied or at least observed closely. Its got me really going back over some of the events from my child hood that I've all but forgotten. Really odd things that I blew off as a kid but now am starting to question.
I'm just still blown away by your list of your own odd experiences and how it basically matches up with mine. Thank you for sharing. Its really a refreshing conformation that I'm not as crazy as I've been thinking!

Very interesting. I'd love to know more.
TXML

OFFCOURSE! star and flag for you!!!
edit on 12-4-2012 by txMEGAlithic because: because I was too quick to hit the reply button. And I always think of one more thing I forgot to say.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by txMEGAlithic
Wow !
I'm officially freaked out. Really tripped out actually. A lot of what you said is spot on with my own experiences. Abduction has never really crossed my mind but because it was never a "possibility" in my mind makes me think I wasn't open to seeing the signs of it. The color blue, from beings to lights. The owls
(really creeping me out now that I think of all the instances) Lights in the skies doing unbelievable maneuvers. The whole lay line thing. Being studied or at least observed closely. Its got me really going back over some of the events from my child hood that I've all but forgotten. Really odd things that I blew off as a kid but now am starting to question.
I'm just still blown away by your list of your own odd experiences and how it basically matches up with mine. Thank you for sharing. Its really a refreshing conformation that I'm not as crazy as I've been thinking!

Very interesting. I'd love to know more.
TXML

OFFCOURSE! star and flag for you!!!
edit on 12-4-2012 by txMEGAlithic because: because I was too quick to hit the reply button. And I always think of one more thing I forgot to say.

I have so many experieces, the ones I recall are mostly written here. Interesting that your experiences sound similar. I recall from another thread you are writing your own thread of your experiences, I will keep a look for it. The fact you say the 'blue' aliens are something you recall is a very interesting parallel. Waiting to hear it all.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth
Its on its way. When my wife gets home I need to ask her a few questions, also, to make it more complete. My daughter is actually the one who always talked about 'blue strangers' during one of the instances I'm writing about. When she first started talking about them (the blue strangers that kept her up at night sometimes) it brought back a few memories from my child hood that I hadn't thought of in fifteen or twenty years. During the time my daughter would talk of the 'them', times for family an me were very strange indeed.You will soon see. Hopefully by tomorrow, I'll at least have the first of my case typed out with some illustrations to go along with it. Its already a pretty lengthy summary and I've only just scratched the surface. Maybe I'll have to submit it in parts. IDK? Anyways, it all gives me the creeps going back into it real deep and reading your thread here really tripped me out. I was nosing through your profile and saw it. Of course I must read any ones personal account of sightings or abduction (pictures or not. I don't like the whole 'pics or it didn't happen' B.S, mainly because of what happened to me and I've no pics for proof. But I swear upon anything of relevance that the accounts you read from me are true to 100% of my knowledge and in sharing I'm not looking for attention or anything else, from any one, except.........maybe...an answer, or someone saying, "hey, that happened to me too." I'm still shocked in away because of all the similarities. I've already found, looking back into my own personal memories, that their may be more similarities than I even first imagined. I'm serious when I say I'm in shock. I literally feel like I've been tricked all my life, or that my mind was too simple to see the signs, which were apparently right before my eyes.
Well, my point is: My eyes are, now, maybe, starting to open up, I guess. Thanks to you and a hand full of others who were gracious enough to write threads regarding very personal matters. Answers are out there, I feel, and every day may bring us closer to 'having some clue'.
Again......Thank you.
I'm not trying to sound like an ass kisser, I'm just thankful because I feel some relief.

TXML

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by txMEGAlithic
Its on its way. When my wife gets home I need to ask her a few questions, also, to make it more complete. My daughter is actually the one who always talked about 'blue strangers' during one of the instances I'm writing about. When she first started talking about them (the blue strangers that kept her up at night sometimes) it brought back a few memories from my child hood that I hadn't thought of in fifteen or twenty years. During the time my daughter would talk of the 'them', times for family an me were very strange indeed.You will soon see. Hopefully by tomorrow, I'll at least have the first of my case typed out with some illustrations to go along with it. Its already a pretty lengthy summary and I've only just scratched the surface. Maybe I'll have to submit it in parts. IDK? Anyways, it all gives me the creeps going back into it real deep and reading your thread here really tripped me out. I was nosing through your profile and saw it. Of course I must read any ones personal account of sightings or abduction (pictures or not. I don't like the whole 'pics or it didn't happen' B.S, mainly because of what happened to me and I've no pics for proof. But I swear upon anything of relevance that the accounts you read from me are true to 100% of my knowledge and in sharing I'm not looking for attention or anything else, from any one, except.........maybe...an answer, or someone saying, "hey, that happened to me too." I'm still shocked in away because of all the similarities. I've already found, looking back into my own personal memories, that their may be more similarities than I even first imagined. I'm serious when I say I'm in shock. I literally feel like I've been tricked all my life, or that my mind was too simple to see the signs, which were apparently right before my eyes.
Well, my point is: My eyes are, now, maybe, starting to open up, I guess. Thanks to you and a hand full of others who were gracious enough to write threads regarding very personal matters. Answers are out there, I feel, and every day may bring us closer to 'having some clue'.
Again......Thank you.
I'm not trying to sound like an ass kisser, I'm just thankful because I feel some relief.

TXML

A lot of people feel like talking about their abduction experiences is something that has to be done, that something that has affected their lives has to be recognised. Knowing they aren't alone and the realisation that there are many others having similar experiences is very important.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

I think I have one the back of my left hand, but I don’t know how to find out for sure not without getting x-rays done. It aches now and then

I've been wondering the exact same thing. Its even on the back of my left hand. I think mine is attached to the bone that works my ring finger on that hand, but at the same time its between that bone and the pinky bone in the hand. If that makes any sense. When I move the ringfinger, the lump under my skin moves with the bone. It also aches sometimes and is sensitive to the cold. IDK what it could be. It has been since my early teenage years and I never figured out what happen to cause it or where it might have come from. Its as if it just appeared one day. Shortly after I noticed it a friend of mine and some folks in my family even asked me what happened. Like they just noticed it too. I would always have to say, "I'm not sure, or I don't know." It has been a total mystery to me since first noticing.
Is yours pretty visible?
Mine is. About the size of a green pea.

TXML
edit on 12-4-2012 by txMEGAlithic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by txMEGAlithic

nope i i cant see it or feel it.
the only other explanation i can think of is, some sort of reaction to the drips or needles I've been given from the hospitals when I've gone in for surgery.

whateva

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
OP, do your boyfriend remember something of the experiencies you both claimed to share?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by JackHill

OP it seems you're still logging in, but avoided to continue posting.

I'm interested in what are exactly the recollections of such events from the point of view of your boyfriend.

I'm looking forward for you answer.

Regards.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by JackHill

The incident was around 1997 and soon after that boyfriend got very paranoid about aliens and being abducted, to the point of freaking out at a police helicopter which was hovering directly above us and very close when we drove past somewhere they had a call about an intruder, we didn't know this, and though I knew it was a helicopter, my ex boyfriend was convinced it was an alien craft and ran out the car to follow where the light was shining, even though on this occasion it was a helicopter search light. Anyhow, police cars eventually appeared and told him off for basically acting like the suspect they were actually looking for by running around their light. Though I tried saying it was a police helicopter he was absolutely convinced it was another abduction. The police found it very amusing when I told them his this.

Since then, after about 4 years the relationship ended though before that, we both talked a bit of the incident with the lights (I was in awe of these lights, my ex boyfriend was scared) and joked about the helicopter incident but not about the owl incident as it all happened very fast from owl to lights to home there was missing time but no other recollections that were known of, perhaps locked in subconscious there could be more, that is if there was an abduction. Also being a bit macho and being scared of these lights and then embarassed about the helicopter thing isn't something I felt he wanted to talk about much.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

So what you say is that both have a recollection of missing time when driving? Is that correct? How much time?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackHill

So what you say is that both have a recollection of missing time when driving? Is that correct? How much time?

A few hours, it was an odd feeling, even thinking of it produces a sort of weird energy feeling, like when you experience something and it was so intense that it just shouldn't be said. Almost like when people that are very close and know something, like a secret, and an occasion arises when it is recalled and the people that shared the experience need only look at each other to 'know' the emotion it brings though feel the need to not say it loud. If that makes sense.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth

Originally posted by JackHill

A few hours, it was an odd feeling, even thinking of it produces a sort of weird energy feeling, like when you experience something and it was so intense that it just shouldn't be said. Almost like when people that are very close and know something, like a secret, and an occasion arises when it is recalled and the people that shared the experience need only look at each other to 'know' the emotion it brings though feel the need to not say it loud. If that makes sense.

Did you try to find aditional explanations that could lead you to understand how both of you lost several hours while driving?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
The Owl is an almost classic element of many abduction encounters. I am a little surprised you don't know this. It's part of many abduction experiences.

One explanation i read is that it's a "false memory" implanted by the aliens, i read about this many years ago. Sorry, i can not contribute to the debate with my own experience

They seem to possess neurological control over our minds and can keep us in a confused, catatonic state whenever they wish. Whether they accomplish this through technology or natural ability, no one knows.

They can also plant certain thoughts into a person's mind to make them recall even a "false" memory, rather than the actual memory of their encounter; thus making the facts doubly difficult to sort out, later.

For example, a human may suddenly be standing before an alien being, but the alien being can make the human perceive it as an owl or deer or any other ordinary animal that is considered by most humans to be harmless.

To the human, the owl or deer is totally real by any measure. But, sometimes, under hypnosis, the animal can be revealed to be an alien, and an abduction event revealed, if one has occurred.

www.cavinessreport.com...

And yes, i recall "alien movies" where i clearly remember that owl on the window, don't know which one it was. (Whitley Strieber maybe?)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join