It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To All of You Who Doubt The Billy Meier (HOAX): Watch this.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankinmouse

That is a ring located on the *opposite side* of the fallen shelf pin. Rotate the WCUFO 180 degrees and you see the shelf pin. Rotate it back and you see this ring.

Let me make this as simple to understand as possible...

They are not the same item and they are not located in the same position on the model.

Thanks for playing.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by derekcbart

Fair enough, as I can't find another photo of the object in the same position I can't argue with you. I don't agree that you can say without doubt that it's a shelf pin though seeing as there is an object in exactly the same position on the opposite side. Thanks for replying.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankinmouse
reply to post by derekcbart

Fair enough, as I can't find another photo of the object in the same position I can't argue with you. I don't agree that you can say without doubt that it's a shelf pin though seeing as there is an object in exactly the same position on the opposite side. Thanks for replying.

To tell you the truth, the object on the obviously faked night time wedding cake photo looks a different shap to the day time wedding cake photo. The day time photo, the object just looks like one of the pins, and you can't deny that.

At the end of the day, even you said that the daytime wedding cake photo did look like something close to the camera. Its an obvious model. The night time wedding cake photos are some of his worst fakes. You can clearly see that the car and ufo are models, surely you can see this, can't you?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
It's 2011 now! Billy PLEASE, I ask you with all sincerity, and with an open heart, PLEASE take some new photos, and present them to us. I really WANT to believe. If you REALLY are in contact with these ETs, then PLEASE, I BEG you, show us some new footage. That's all I ask.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
im curious, would anyone be able to tell me how the pictures were hoaxed. 16, i think, attempts, ATTEMPTS, on his life, he aint askin for your money, hes not askin to be in power. we, WE, are curious as to what he says and then decide for ouselves. we asked him. he freely gives what he knows and asks for nothing in return. his messages are of global consciousness, peace and harmony. i dont know about you but it sounds better than our outdated and grip loosing religions. so look at the message, not the person or what some warped skeptic has. ask yourself, is he promoting peace? yes. and for that, he is as legitimate as anyone else. i believe in his message, and so far the rest. just because its been claimed a hoax doesnt mean it isnt valuable in some sort of way.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by mactheaxe
im curious, would anyone be able to tell me how the pictures were hoaxed. 16, i think, attempts, ATTEMPTS, on his life, he aint askin for your money, hes not askin to be in power. we, WE, are curious as to what he says and then decide for ouselves. we asked him. he freely gives what he knows and asks for nothing in return. his messages are of global consciousness, peace and harmony. i dont know about you but it sounds better than our outdated and grip loosing religions. so look at the message, not the person or what some warped skeptic has. ask yourself, is he promoting peace? yes. and for that, he is as legitimate as anyone else. i believe in his message, and so far the rest. just because its been claimed a hoax doesnt mean it isnt valuable in some sort of way.

You are joking right? I cant go in depth because i am using
my mobile. There is more than enough evidence that his photos
and videos are hoaxed. And yes, people have replicated them.

As for making money. Do you know how many dvds, t-shirts,
posters etc They are selling? And you really think he sees none
of that money?

His predictions are bogus with no evidence that he wrote the
predictions before the events took place. And the ones he did
talk about before they happend were wrong.

He has been caught out many times, here is an example. When
he was questioned about the ufo photo/footage where trees were
visible, but are not actually there at the site of the photos/footage,
he said the visiters made the trees dissapear to hide the evidence.
When told that people on the land said there was never a tree there,
he said the visiters erased their memmory of the trees lol lo

And the sad thing is, the gullible fall for his stupid excuses all the time!

Why is he doing this? I dont think its about the money, even though he
has made a few bob. I think its attention and power.
The meier movement is a cult movement. His farm is full
of people he has control over, hence the reason why so
many people are brainwashed when it comes to meier.

His photos and footage are some of the worst i have seen.
From models close to the camera to model craft right next
to minature trees.

The case is a complete joke!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
now the validity of the meiers pictures can be argued all day. i think his message is more important. no im not gonna move to his house and live by his word, but i do think that if you read some of his explanations on life, you would be surprised, either this man is crazy and makes up all kinds of stuff that just makes sense, or hes really tellin the truth. i like his opinions. some just make sense.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

now the validity of the meiers pictures can be argued all day. i think his message is more important. no im not gonna move to his house and live by his word, but i do think that if you read some of his explanations on life, you would be surprised, either this man is crazy and makes up all kinds of stuff that just makes sense, or hes really tellin the truth. i like his opinions. some just make sense.

What, you mean the spirtual teachings that have been round years
before meier was even born. He just put a spin on it, and lets be honest,
people do that all the tune, its nothing new.

Please, if you are interested in the ufo subject, dont waste your time on
this. Its cases like this that make the ufo subject a joke, and thats a shame
because there are some great cases out there!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
peace, spiritual awareness, and extraterrestrial life. that is something in my opinion, has been more constant than religion. dont look at the guy. you guys arent getting my point here. look at the validity of his message. look at the option of peace. whether hes a fake, you cant dismiss everything. thats the problem with people. if one thing dont add up, then discount the whole thing. his explanations on things on this earth, have symmetry. i have tuned my ability to not believe all that i hear, but extract the things i can learn.
edit on 13-2-2012 by mactheaxe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by youthsavior

Can you not tell us what there is to see...? Something conclusive and game changing evidence?

Just tell us what time to fastforward to and what we can expect to see.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

peace, spiritual awareness, and extraterrestrial life. that is something in my opinion, has been more constant than religion. dont look at the guy. you guys arent getting my point here. look at the validity of his message. look at the option of peace. whether hes a fake, you cant dismiss everything. thats the problem with people. if one thing dont add up, then discount the whole thing. his explanations on things on this earth, have symmetry. i have tuned my ability to not believe all that i hear, but extract the things i can learn.
edit on 13-2-2012 by mactheaxe because: (no reason given)

Did you read what i said. He says nothing new. He just put a ET spin on it.
First you said he makes no money, he does make money. Then you say his
photos/footage have nit been replicated, they have! Then you bring up his
spiritual teachings that have been around years before he was born, he just
added the ET elemant into the picture.

He is a fake! You come across as someone who knows little
about this case, and you sound a bit gullible. I dont mean to
insult you but i have been into the ufo subject for 20 years. There
are some great cases people should be looking at, but they waste
there time with this crap, not knowing that they are part of the reason
this subject is look apon as a joke.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
well, im not gonna keep trying to make my point, you didnt insult me. youve had a few experiences in your 20 yrs im sure.youve probably seen some things that were unexplainable. but if you saw a disc out your window, you probably wouldnt go, ehh, ive seen it. i understand and respect your opinion. ive actually done research on this matter myself and find him to be open and truthful. so for me, i think he has something to say, for you maybe no. either way, it all goes the same.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
It'd be awesome if his case was real. He has video, photos and testimony from other people who know him. Personally, I find his videos to be quite realistic, who knows right? I do however acknowledge that some of his photos like the "wedding cake ufo" look pretty dumb, and yes not to mention that ridiculous looking gun. But hey, who knows, maybe to aliens those designs are pretty bad ass, lol, i don't know

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Hello All,

I've been looking around the Forums and have discovered an interesting factoid WRT the Billy Meier organizations methodology: Everyone gets the same junk. It's formula scripting, different computers, different user names, the same language, and eventually the same message, shoving the Meier/FIGU religious BS down everyone's throats. Just thought you'd like to know.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
G'day folks

If you look at the stars and yearn you need to consider looking deeper as there is a reason you do this:

Consider this

1st Most debunkers here are upset Billy Meier has debunked them eh eh

2nd For others Plato's cave allegory would apply
www.mlahanas.de...

www.mlahanas.de...

files.abovetopsecret.com...

3rd you always get government trolls on ufo topics, you know anything ufo gets that, they have software that allows them to be as many people as they want easily.

That reminds me, we all know Al Ciada cover ups, if you read into it Al Ciada did some Houdini tricks with the photos placing some dodgy ones amongst the many, i mean think mate, Billy would be prime target numero uno

As we approach the dawn of the age of reason many people are at this level of evolution: We are chained to the belief that there are no alternatives. It is only when we are dragged up to the entrance of the cave that the light of day begins to blind us and hurt us. That is the struggle... to keep from seeing the truth

Its not until you get to read the Spirit Teachings that YOU KNOW its the Truth and learn the primal forces of all knowledge and a lot more, you can sense the abilities of expression and DEPTH in Billy are out of this world, if you seek you will find, here is a good start
www.futureofmankind.co.uk...

777if you just look at ufo stuff its my honest opinion your not ready for the message/s anyway777

proper meditation is important for humans, its how we connect to the Creation's energy/knowledge
ca.figu.org...

we are told the universe is sterile but for earth eh eh

as unimaginably old and immense the universe is they say microbes might (might) live on other planets eh eh
and they know otherwise,we are on quarantine to stop our religions spreading the madness, even star men can be gullible, 2000 years ago ufo's, giants, dwarfs and many human types where here, its in folklore and art

we are told all the races/cultures evolved from Africa

If you are religious some of the things you can learn from Billy are we come from The Universe (The Creation) not one of the gods, the gods where men so was satan, they died and stayed dead, they are deceased. We re-incarnate we dont die and goto heaven or hell, Heaven and hell are not places they are inside us.

Our Spirit is The Creation

If its not for you thats OK with me, you can only lead a horse to water
ca.figu.org...

i have no affiliation with anyone i spent some time reading the thread and doing this post out of concern for my fellow man, especially my American mates who are without a leader.

Salome
ilovebilly
edit on 21-7-2012 by canyouhandletruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
G'day Folks

Some Plejaren/ Meier snippets i found interesting, from memory

man is not from the ape, skulls from apes where sanded to make it seem true, fame being the desire. Ask to see the (Darwins) skulls they wont show them as modern technology can detect the sanding
(try and get the skulls tested with modern equipment, you cant get near them)

yeti,sasqach,bunyip, abominable snowman etc.. exist, it is primitive man
a guy is filming them with night vision using sweet things honey etc.. as a lure, youtube

Loch Ness exists, Nessy

we know there are advanced mammals but claim no advanced plants, there are advanced plants here on earth, some plants also colonise space with seeds expelled by natural forces.

Some waste residue left by prehistoric atomic blasts may be found in Monument Valley, Arizona, the Bakaa Valley in Lebanon, most of the West Australian Desert, and northwest of Cuenca, Ecuador, and there are more... Death Valley and Fire Valley near the city of Las Vegas is another witness to the past and timeless atomic insanity of the Earth human being. eastern slopes of the Andes a few dozen miles northeast of Cuenca, Ecuador. Sodom and Gomorra

science dosnt see this and its not that hard to detect: there are particles escaping every nuclear reactor that build up on the dark side of the planet and follow the darkness, ozone holes fluctuate from this, these particles just zip straight through any reactor wall.

you are meant to live 1000 years, we dont even mature until 70, the aging and aggression genes where tinkered with in our past, the beings described in ancient greek texts lived, the gene for aging will be fixed soon, the animals/beings will be recreated

people as tall as 36 feet have lived on earth

do you really think Asian and Caucasian and American Indian et al evolved so fast from Africa

there are things that live in space, to have life evolve you mainly need a stable environment

there are beings called rods who visit earth in our dimension/time
google: ufo rods

plants give off ultraviolet light humans cant detect but insects and animals can

all the nuclear reactors on the planet can be shut down (meltdown) for years from (one) solar storm, fukushima was just power couldnt be provided to cooling systems, large solar storms would wipe out circuits at the manufacturing plants also e.g. generator manufacture. We havnt had them long but better learn soon

cold fusion is real google: Rossi cold fusion

there is no god equation, you have 2 the micro (quantum) and macro

our universe is one of trillions
our universe has a twin

all things are explained by nature

the Plejaren wrote Star Trek and Star Wars thats what its like, they are like us some good some bad some like us some not, we are meant to be like Captain Kirk with Spocks logic and No fear.
We learn from bad and good so have reverence and venerability for both, fear is good for nothing

the difference is they dont have religion, they know the Spirit stands outside of time, there is a continuity of the Spirit during every incarnation which bridges all times. All lifetimes of the Spirit are integrated by the Spirit in the endless NOW of Creation. Wisdom is carried forward to Creation as the Spirit Evolves.

Akashic records are true, its magnetic energy, meditation is howto access it
with meditation you also get energy

we need to be neutral with a slight positive bent for evolution as we can be negative and go backwards or be to positive and become megalomaniacs

we only work with half of science with NO Spirit knowledge:
here are a few mind/eye openers people wont know and i know you will realise are true, you know all things have an opposite right?

then why dont we here about bellow from science:
there is an opposite to black holes, repels
there is an opposite to suns: black suns that shine darkness!
there are opposites to explosions, with many repercussions for most science especially energy production

the peace symbol we use is upside down

Tunguska explosion in 1908 was quarantine measures (space craft self destructed) Russians have found space ship parts and certain isotopes at ground zero, google it
space ship had a crew of 4000

life is about evolution, we are in the material world to evolve, we dont evolve in the spirit realms its done here, DNA/spirit evolution

we change our DNA with thoughts/spirit and tones

hair is a cosmic energy collector

i know people are in Plato's cave and will be upset and i must respect that
its for those who are facing the light
i can post links to more info on these snippets, or just google it e.g. dna ageing gene found

Salome
ilovebilly
edit on 21-7-2012 by canyouhandletruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Hello All,

Religion.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

After really investigating the Meier case, I began to think of him as the "king of wobbly UFO". I personally believe there is a high probability that the Earth and its denizens have been visited by "others" who are not human. I no longer believe that Mr. Meier is one of the true contactees.

The videos taken by him -- the craft wobble. Now can we say for certain that nonterrestrial craft don't wobble? No, I suppose we cannot state that, but it's very, very suspicious, is it not? Allegedly Pleiadians have traveled 400 light-years (give or take a few LY) to Earth, and their craft is subject to the whims of terrestrial winds?

I have never really researched Meier, but I have noticed some peculiarities in certain things that his website once claimed, and wondered whether it was actually someone else's website or something.

In any case, the wobble can be easily explained - they are not 'subject to the whims of terrestrial winds' (though our most high-tech ships and boats are still suspec to the 'whims of terrestrial waves' - I mean, we can't separate ourselves form the nature, we can only embrace it and use it to our advantage - no matter how evolved we are technologically or otherwise) necessarily (though why wouldn't a powerful wind affect ANY object that's in it's way, especially if it's not 'anchored' in any specific place, and in a loose "gliding" mode anyway?), but the explanation is that they sort of 'glide' on top of magnetic waves of the Earth's fluctuating magnetic field, which affects the magnetic field of the spacecraft, which affects the movements of the spacecraft - so in the end, there is some visible external wobbling - which wouldn't bother the passengers though, because the craft has it's own gravity, and thus there are no 'G-forces' inside the craft, no matter what kind of turns it makes or how fast it stops or accelerates.

What really tore it for me was the (a) dinosaur photo, which was posed BY MR. MEIER himself as being a photograph he took when he traveled back in the past aboard a Pledian ship, and then subsequently proved to be a blurry photo from a book entitled, "Life Before Man." It's possibly the best press the book has ever received.

I found one photo from the internet - it was a bird-like dinosaur, that was clearly taken from the illustration in the book.

Now, this either means that Meier lied, or someone lied about Meier having claimed anything about dinosaurs. It doesn't prove that everything about Meier's case is a hoax.

If this whole dinosaur-mess happened much later than the original case, there is good reason to assume that it's a completely separate thing from the original case and doesn't affect it.

So I can't see how it could have "torn" it for you - are you that ready to simply believe the debunkers, based on ONE thing?

That said, I have not researched his case, and he may well be a charlatan and a fraud, and his whole case might be a fabrication (though a complex and pretty convincing one). I mean, why would an IBM scientist tell the camera that he could not produce such material in his lab, among other things..? There's something incredibly more complex about this case than just an one-armed man telling a funny, fabricated story as something real.

How about his prediction (in the 50's!) that the Soviet Union was to collapse, Germany was to unite? And his knowledge that the moon hoax was indeed just a hoax (if you doubt this, I encourage you to watch Jarrah White's videos about it - he has made many mistakes of the trivial kind, but he also has made many very convincing points and proves most NASA videos to have been fabricated in a studio or in a desert, etc).

Now this is something that no one could know in the 50's, and most people didn't even know in the 60's and 70's, and the general public doesn't believe even today! How could he have known?

and the other thing? Oh yeah. The epic photo of the female "cosmonaut from the Dal Universe", which was later proved to be a member of Dean Martin's Golddiggers/dingaling sisters........... that was THE END.

I want to check that URL soon. But I also must remind you that just because some earth hag looks superficially similar, doesn't mean she actually -is- the woman in the photo.

It's dangerous to jump to conclusions and blindly believe someone. The same goes for denying someone's experience.

Seems to me that you have done nothing but jumped from one conclusion to it's reverse, with only superficial research as your basis. I intend to research this case until I find the truth - whether it's that Meier was nothing but a hoaxer, a disinfo agent, or a genuine contactee.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Hello All,

WRT to billymeier/figu? It ain't about the stupid "hoaxed" photos. That's only the bait to get you hooked into the thread. The real mission of the figu agents is to pitch the figu's cult religion. TPTB at ATS know this already which is why anything "meier" ends up in the "HOAX" Forum. I'm also a member of another Forum and just suceeded in getting the thread bounced out of the Alien/Ufo Forum and pigeoned-holed into the religion Forum. The figu reps can scratch around there for converts for a while should they choose to stay on
edit on 7-8-2012 by hiflier because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Shoujikina

Well, I presented my research. I understand your perceptions. I'm not a debunker -- I'm a believer who is also a skeptic of much of UFOlogy. I think that when we weed out the obvious answers, that which remains is truly worth considering.

The dingaling sisters........ Not a lookalike, imo -- exact same image, down to the camera angle, clothing and all facets of the photo. Same goes for the 'dinosaur' photo. Those were presented by Billy, and both photos already existed prior to his presentation.

Still, I try to keep an open mind, as you suggested. I can't in good faith keep an open one for Mr. Meier. I do think it's remotely possible that he had a real visitation and then later on decided to further cash in on his infamy, however I also believe that someone who perpetrates a hoax washes all their past credibility away.

I don't believe him. I wanted to, and truthfully, there was a time long ago when I did. I bought two of his books. Maybe they'll be collector's items someday, because for me, that's their only value -- whatever they can someday be sold for.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join