It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To All of You Who Doubt The Billy Meier (HOAX): Watch this.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Here's just a brief comment regarding the Pleiades/Plejaren naming situation.

When Billy Meier's story first started getting publicity in the 1970s he said that his contacts came from the Pleiades Star Cluster. Around the 1990s/2000s (I'm not sure exactly when) astronomers who had been examining that area of space discovered that the system was very young, only around 100 million years old, and very hot due to the large number of star forming regions and was therefore unlikely to contain that many planets and if planets did exist then they would be unlikely to support any form of life, let alone intelligent life.

When presented with this information Billy Meier changed his story and started to say that the "visitors" were not "Pleiadiens" themselves, but they were "Plejarens" from an alternate space/time/dimension/universe located "near" the Pleiades Star Cluster.

Like so many situations regarding the case, when confronted with contradictory scientific evidence Meier simply changes his story and "moves the goalposts".

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by derekcbart

Hi derek.

Meier does this all the time, and the meier believers believe him everytime. I mean, how many times does he have to do this before the believers catch on and realise he is lying.

People like youthsavior don't care about the facts. I have presented evidence on this thread that shows that meier is a fraud, and he ignores my evidence and has the cheek to say i am ignoring evidence!

The sad fact is, you will not change these peoples minds.Youthsavior has only been into this case for a few months, and knows very little about the case, but still thinks its real, even after the evidence i have posted that proves he is a fraud.

I have tried to explain to him that him spiritual teachings are just teachings he has used from other people. He ignores this fact too. Its just impossible to get through to these people

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by derekcbart
Here's just a brief comment regarding the Pleiades/Plejaren naming situation.

When Billy Meier's story first started getting publicity in the 1970s he said that his contacts came from the Pleiades Star Cluster. Around the 1990s/2000s (I'm not sure exactly when) astronomers who had been examining that area of space discovered that the system was very young, only around 100 million years old, and very hot due to the large number of star forming regions and was therefore unlikely to contain that many planets and if planets did exist then they would be unlikely to support any form of life, let alone intelligent life.

When presented with this information Billy Meier changed his story and started to say that the "visitors" were not "Pleiadiens" themselves, but they were "Plejarens" from an alternate space/time/dimension/universe located "near" the Pleiades Star Cluster.

Like so many situations regarding the case, when confronted with contradictory scientific evidence Meier simply changes his story and "moves the goalposts".

Hi Derek,

Why ET's call their home system Pleiades ?

CR 70, Thursday, January 6th, 1977(pg 263, Message from Pleiades, Vol III)
"Billy:..Concerning the Pleiades: So this name traces back to an IHWH(ET person). And the name was simply maintained later on Earth, or were these stars otherwise named here?
Semjase: This name was preserved but went lost in the confusion of languages appearing on earth, to other form, but then find its way back in the run of time to its true original value, which fact traces back in the main to your mythologies."

Where are the Pleiadeans from ?

CR 97, December 28, Wednesday 1977(pg 279-280, Message from Pleiades, Vol IV)
"Billy:..from which i assume you lining on the Pleiades in somehow other dimensioned form.By this, i want to say, you are all right being there inside of our universe and our time, as semjase once told me, but that you are dimensionally-shifted, which is inside of a parallel system of the Pleiades..."

As you can see, the info that "Pleiadeans are from another space-time configuration(STC)" is available since 1977. I think this is sufficient to clear the issue..if still got some doubts feel free to ask...

edit on 19-3-2011 by mahigitam because: add

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by mahigitam

mahigitam
Lets me honest here. If the wedding cake base was analysed, and on the base of that ufo were the words "made in China" your belief still would not budge. Meier could turn around and say "oh, thats because the Plejarens made them in China secretly" and you would believe him. And this is the problem we come across when it comes to the Meier believers. No matter how much evidencethere is that points to Meier being a fraud, you just don't want to know. The photos themselves prove that Meier is a liar and a hoaxer, and with all your "critical thinking" you still can't see this. Well, you are not using your "critical thinking" because at the end of the day you are very gullible and very easily led, and you don't seem to realise how much damage you do to this subject. In fact, it would not suprise me if you are not interested in other cases, just this one

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

Jay-morris....

You are not being a professional skeptic if your only going to look at the wedding cake photos.....

Everyone's got your take on them and it's all good..

Fact of the matter is, there's just as much evidence in this case as there is hoax and your blatantly ignoring this evidence...

You disregard his contact notes, what he's said in the past, etc.... And you always refer back to the wedding cake!

Very un professional and immature if you ask me

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by youthsavior

Jay-morris....

You are not being a professional skeptic if your only going to look at the wedding cake photos.....

Everyone's got your take on them and it's all good..

Fact of the matter is, there's just as much evidence in this case as there is hoax and your blatantly ignoring this evidence...

You disregard his contact notes, what he's said in the past, etc.... And you always refer back to the wedding cake!

Very un professional and immature if you ask me

What the hell are you talking about! Read my posts! I have not just talked about the wedding cake ufo, so i don't know where you got that from.

I don't even know why you are still on this thread because you still know little about this case, but you claim it to be real. You are the worst kind of believer.You just don't listen, and everything i have said to you, you just ignore because you don't want your fantasy to be ruined.

Any expert brainwasher could have 5 mins with you, and they could convert you easliy. All they would have to say is the "ET" and then they would have you

Everything you posted has been proved wrong, but you still go on to believe this rubbish!
edit on 21-3-2011 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by youthsavior

Youthesaviour,

You still believe he's genuine?

Ok, please explain these images.

The first is his image whic he claims to be a photo of dinosaurs :

The next is the REAL image he used - a painting, blurring it and washing it out to make it look like a "photo :

Please explain how ANYONE should believe this person as he deliberatly mislead us? He's a faker.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
This case is interesting, but once you really examine it, and see it for the cultish hoax it is, it starts to lose it's interesting appeal. I was taken in with it, really interested, read the pro-material, and videos, and then the con stuff, and then the more I contemplated it, I can see it's all a hoax and a cult. I believe Rael more than Meier.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

From IIG:: I have not done a write up on Toutatis or the Iceman, but I have some basic notes on the errors indicated. For example, in the original Iceman press release Meier (through Horn) gave specific details about the age of the corpse and the manner of death. At the time of that press release it was vaguely similar to the scientific information that had been released at that time. Last year the scientists released updated scientific information about the findings and adjusted the date of death and the manner of death which now bears no resemblance to what Meier/Horn originally stated. When this new information was released last year Michael Horn removed the original Iceman press release from his website. I don't know if he has reposted it or not

CR 238, May 18, 1991
Stimme der Wassermannzeit No. 88 of September 1993
Semjase Kontakt Berichte, 1996

To my knowledge, i haven't found any articles on internet supposing that the cause of iceman's death is through an arrow. It was only in 2001, through the help of latest CT scan technology that they found it...check here
Arrow points to foul play in ancient iceman's death

"Date of death and the manner of death" are pure approximations calculated by experts based on little scientific evidence that survives through time . The point of interest here is the "Cause of Death" which no expert seemed to propose. Like to hear from forum!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Just like his other usless predictions, im sure the same can be said about this one. I mean, i found the information on the ww3 prophecy, which you could find no information from, and i got that information from FIGO. His predictions and prophecies are not evidence at all, because its hard, and no one is 100% sure when he actually write them, and you know this is true. Now, put taht with his terrible photo and footage evidence and here we have one of the biggest ufo frauds ever!

I would love to hear your vanishing ufo footage excuse!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Dude, no one will ever take him serious even if he did make contact for the fact that he did make # up and greed got the better of him. I recommend taking a closer look at his photos because they are laughable same tree shows up in alot of them.you do the research and get back to me

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris

Just like his other usless predictions, im sure the same can be said about this one. I mean, i found the information on the ww3 prophecy, which you could find no information from, and i got that information from FIGO. His predictions and prophecies are not evidence at all, because its hard, and no one is 100% sure when he actually write them, and you know this is true. Now, put taht with his terrible photo and footage evidence and here we have one of the biggest ufo frauds ever!

I would love to hear your vanishing ufo footage excuse!

His predictions and prophecies are not evidence at all, because its hard, and no one is 100% sure when he actually write them, and you know this is true.

If you were having doubts on whether Meier had written the information and published them at all. then we can verify the publication dates of those written books/notes...copyright is one way of finding it.

The info on "ICEMAN" is published in Stimme der Wassermannzeit No. 88 of September 1993...Now if one still has doubts on whether there exists such a book/magazine at all..then one can find about it freely on internet, here ARCHIVES FOR UFO RESEARCH.You can see that they have been collecting issues since 1976. Wassermannzeit Verlag in english, Voice of Aquarian Age Publication Company is established by BIlly & FIGU in 1976 and since that year they have been publishing info through that magazine( 3 issues for 1 year)...I would post the information on ICEMAN info from "Stimme der Wassermannzeit No. 88" as soon as i get it.

Also you can find ICEMAN info on "Semjase Block 13" here ICEMAN and the following image is the copyright page of Semjase Block 13...

Educating oneself about Swiss copyright law would be good.
Still one can argue that Meier's accurate prediction of about the circumstances & cause of death of IceMan does not prove ET's exist..Yes, they are right..It just means that either Meier has some abilities to look into future or would have been in contact with beings(Terrestrials or ET's) who know how to look into future...
Now, if we have such corroborated information that can be filled for many pages...it becomes preplexing to anyone..If anyone is interested about more of such corroborated information.. i would gladly post...

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Ok, if Meier can look into the future, how comes he has been wrong on many accations, and also many of his prediction cannot be verified date wise? IIG explains this perfectly on their site. So, what are you saying, he is right sometimes? Are you saying that all his predictions can be verified at the date he says? And do you believe him, considering we all know he faked his photos and his footage, what makes you think he has not lied about this?

You still have not addressed the heads of state prediction. Will yoh admit you were wrong, and in fact, Meier was wrong?

Anyways, as the predictions hold no evidence whatsoever, lets move on to the vanishing ufo. Can you explain the reason why it looks so fake?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
The one who is at fault is not anybody, but the E.T themselves....they are the one who mess with his mind.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

The material present in Meier's contact notes are present in a conversational format between him and alleged ET's & some info being addressed to people of earth. Some of the information/events are already known to public/scientists, while some information present is only known to scientists as they either are in theory phase or testing phase, while some information present is given especially as prophecies and predictions..some information present has not yet come true..some info present cannot be verified as we either lack technology, info belongs to past or distant future or we lack the necessary conceptual tools to understand....

Ok, if Meier can look into the future, how comes he has been wrong on many accations, and also many of his prediction cannot be verified date wise? IIG explains this perfectly on their site.So, what are you saying, he is right sometimes? Are you saying that all his predictions can be verified at the date he says?

What was he wrong on ?
Not all of his predictions can be verified as for verification we need either copyrighted documents, publication dates or confirmation from third party that indeed Meier has given/sold them particular notes/book....There is ample corroborated data present in copyrighted documents that has come true.
If your interested we can talk on IIG's investigations too. Most of us blindly take in one what "skeptics" say..but let us be skeptical of what they say, and investigate and put to test their theories.....

And do you believe him, considering we all know he faked his photos and his footage, what makes you think he has not lied about this?

Billy faking his footage/photos is not yet proven with enough evidence. Only theories are present that are incompatible and inconsistent with the available evidence.

You still have not addressed the heads of state prediction. Will yoh admit you were wrong, and in fact, Meier was wrong?

Meier prophecised not predicted. Can you show me where Meier said WW III was predicted or fulfilled ?
It is you who is claiming that "Meier predicted WW III"...So you need to prove it ? If not let us not waste any more time on it and discuss other topics..

Anyways, as the predictions hold no evidence whatsoever, lets move on to the vanishing ufo. Can you explain the reason why it looks so fake?

Any physical evidence can be nearly recreated, manipulated, destroyed, stolen...and so on. It is the prophecies and predictions(verifiable ones) that are impossible for any person who even have unlimited resources(money, power, intelligence,..).

Vanishing UFO Footage
You must be talking about the video, shot at Berg-Rumlikon, June 14 1975, 10:40

We need to ask these questions first
1] Is there any original film of that footage ?
2] Has anyone scientifically analysed the original footage or first generation footage ?
3] Did they find any indications for a hoax(like splices in the film roll & other) ?
4] Any other pictures/footage of that beamship taken on that location/time ?
5] What kind of camera Meier used and also the camera settings for that shot ?

I would respond when i see your take on the footage from the evidence you gathered.
edit on 26-3-2011 by mahigitam because: add

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

IIG said that one of Meiers prophecy was this below

CLAIM: Billy Meier Predicted That Four Heads Of State Would Die Within Seven Days Of Each Other And This Would Signal The Coming Of World War III

There investigation into this is linked Here

You then said there was no evidence that Meier made this prophecy. Figu comfirmed that he did make this prophecy, so, i don't know what you are trying to say. All i know is, like many Meier believers, is that you refuse to look at the evidence.

And as for Meier photos and videos not being proved fake, again, just another Meier believer who refuses to look at the evidence. How you can look at the wedding cake photos and claim them to be real is beyond me. The photos i have posted prove that these photos are fake. Even Meiers wife said he used a dustbin lid, but i guess she is lying, right?

As for the vanishing ufo. You can clearly see the cut in the footage when the ufo vanishes and appear again. You can clealy see this! So, please explain the cut, and before you say it again, this is one of Meiers footage, and not fake put there by the men in black!

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris

Also, about these scientists. They tried to replicate the footage, and while some were ok, most of them were bad. Since then, the footage has been replicated perfectly, and not hard at all.

I'm not saying Uncle Bill didn't hoax anything or not, But that attitude of " It can be replicated so it's obviously false" really burns my buns. They do the same thing on the show Fact or Fiction of SC-FI channel. They seek to disprove stuff by showing how it can be re-created.

That proves Nothing! People don't be Stupid! Stop using that as proof!

It does not prove the thing is a hoax or that it never happened.. it ONLY proves that a very good likeness of the thing can be faked. That's it. That's all it proves! period!

Also look at what you said.. " Since then, the footage has been replicated perfectly, and not hard at all" This tells me beck then with the level of technology they Could NOT reproduce the video! It could only be done later with newer technology. this being the case.. if it was hoaxed... how could billy have done it?? He could not have according to this logic.

I'm not saying Billy didn't hoax anything.. I'm saying your own arguments crucify you and make your logic of non effect.
edit on 27-3-2011 by JohnPhoenix because: errors

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

I'm not saying Uncle Bill didnt hoax anything or not, But that attitude of " It can be replicated so it's obviously false" really burns my buns. They do the same thing on the show Fact or Fiction of SC-FI channel. They seek to disprove stuff by showing how it can be re-created

Obviously you know little about this case. It was the Meier camp who claimed the photos could not be replicated. Even today, Mr horn says the same thing, even though they have been replicated perfectly. I suggest you read the thread from the begining.

That proves Nothing! People don't be Stupid! Stop using that was proof!

Agian, study the case and read the thread. Its not just about being able to replicate the photos and footage. The evidence that Meier is a fraud is overwhelming.

It does not prove the thing is a hoax or that it never happened.. it ONLY proves that a very good likeness of the thing can be faked. That's it. That's all it proves! period!

Sigh

Also look at what you said.. " Since then, the footage has been replicated perfectly, and not hard at all" This tells me beck then with the level of technology they Could NOT reproduce the video! It could only be done later with newer technology. this being the case.. if it was hoaxed... how could billy have done it?? He could not have according to this logic.

Er, no. The replicated videos and photos were done the same way as Meier would have done them. The person used the same camera, and even used just one arm. You can see this in one of the video's i posted on this thread.

I'm not saying Billy didn't hoax anything.. I'm saying your own arguments crucify you and make your logic of non effect

Erm, i would say you should use your own logic and maybe read the whole thread because clearly, you have not

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   

My Yesterday's post:
"Meier prophecised not predicted. Can you show me where Meier said WW III was predicted or fulfilled ? It is you who is claiming that "Meier predicted WW III"...So you need to prove it ? If not let us not waste any more time on it and discuss other topics.. "

Please read it carefully, i said meier prophecised not predicted. Meier never said that WWIII has started in 2006, again he just prophecised. Prophecy is different from Prediction.

JohnPhoenix has verywell put it. Inorder to investigate the case, one needs to know what is to be considered as an evidence and what is not....Clearly many on this forum doesnot have that intellectual capacity to separate facts from opinions and get confused one for the other...

I never said "Meier case is true"..i always maintained "let us look into the case and evaluate after considering all the evidence"...I dont understand why one needs to call the other "believer"...If one disagrees with the other, we can still maintain our position with dignity. It is good for a healthy discussion. Eventually some doors will be open to clear perception! Good Luck

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   

My Yesterday's post:
"Meier prophecised not predicted. Can you show me where Meier said WW III was predicted or fulfilled ? It is you who is claiming that "Meier predicted WW III"...So you need to prove it ? If not let us not waste any more time on it and discuss other topics.. "

Please read it carefully, i said meier prophecised not predicted. Meier never said that WWIII has started in 2006, again he just prophecised. Prophecy is different from Prediction.

I really can't say any more about this. I mean, how clearer can it be! I have provided the links, and i also recieved an email from FIGU comfirming this. Add that to what IIG said on the matter, and its all there!

JohnPhoenix has verywell put it. Inorder to investigate the case, one needs to know what is to be considered as an evidence and what is not....Clearly many on this forum doesnot have that intellectual capacity to separate facts from opinions and get confused one for the other...

And this is your logic? You think its ok for someone to come on this board like JohnPhoenix and say what he said, when he clearly has not read the thread, or even looked into the case, and you agree with him.

I never said "Meier case is true"..i always maintained "let us look into the case and evaluate after considering all the evidence"...I dont understand why one needs to call the other "believer"...If one disagrees with the other, we can still maintain our position with dignity. It is good for a healthy discussion. Eventually some doors will be open to clear perception! Good Luck

Im sorry, i don't believe you. I believe you believe this case with a passion. Hence the reason why you have had an excuse for every bit of evidence that has been posted on here de-bunking Meier. You have a pro Meier answer for everything. So, in my opinion you are just another Meier believe who will not change his mind of the case, and yes, you are brainwashed with this case.

Now, please explain why we can see the cut in the vanishing ufo footage?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join