It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To All of You Who Doubt The Billy Meier (HOAX): Watch this.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankinmouse

I have never misquoted anybody.

BTW, if you want to fully understand the scale of the Wedding Cake UFO, here is a picture of me holding it:

-Derek

It seems as the embed image codes have changed (it's been awhile since I've tried), so here is the URL: www.flickr.com...

BTW, what are the new embed image codes? I was using [ ats ] and [ /ats ] (without the spaces).
edit on 30-3-2011 by derekcbart because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-3-2011 by derekcbart because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by youthsavior

Just make yourself a Forum, and make a HOAX Forum! and see how much power that got over you and your believes when threads got tossed in there..

And rest of you sheeps out there, in love with their hidden masters here. Stick a radioactive rod in your @SS
and tell yourself that its only a HOAX, cause i read they moved it to the HOAX forum..

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

The reason Korff seems to come out on top is because he blatantly lies every time he opens his mouth, and actually I've never seen him actually debate with any expert on the Meier case all he does is post up stuff on his youtube channell, the same channel where he claims to be a secret services Colonel for a super secret Isreali special forces unit in which he fights crime and terrorism around the world using super secret nano technology that he invented! He also worked on the star wars project and developed software to determine who shot Kennedy....I mean come on the guy is nuts...Korff actually paid the illustrator of his famous book to airbrush lines into Meiers photgraphs before publishing it. The illustrator actually joined a discussion here on ATS to admit that and is on record elsewhere stating the same..of course no one mentions that but they are happy to use Korffs "evidence" to debunk Meier. And we still have people like IIG misquoting information or putting up false information or like the detail I just mentioned and they won't retract it from their website...
You think it's frustrating debating this case....

Every photo that is available to the public can be found if you do a torrent search for billy meier, there's about 25gb of information in one file there that should keep you busy for a while including the excellent full investigation by Wendelle Stephens from the 1970's.

As for the size of the object in this particular photo, I don't know what size it is but Meier stated from the start in the 1970's that there were 4 sizes of craft from 5 ft drones to 21ft larger manned craft it was never stated what size that particular object was, but I agree it doesn't look like a very large object. in that particular photograph.

He has not debated witha Meier expert? Jim Dilettoso was known as "a meier expert" before he realised the case is bunk. I have heard korff debate with Dilettoso a few times. The best one was the art bell show where Dilettoso ended up looking like an idiot.

Mr horn pretty much loses every debate i have seen him in, but the best one was on the paracast where he showed his true colours. I don't care what other things korff gets up too, all i know is he has gone up against so called Meier experts and one every time.

And how can you bring up korff lying when mr horn has lied about the case many many times and still does.

As for the wedding cake photo. Yes, it does look small and thats because it is small. But why does it look big near tree's? Thats because we all know he used model tree's too. Unless you believe his rather stupid excuse on why the tree's are no longer there lol

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
i have watched some of his videos but not for long, they have always seemed a bit suspect.

i will watch this one to the end

anyhow i would like to know why you believe its true?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Thank you Frankinmouse for bringing your input to the table. It is as you have said, very frustrating on our side as well. Jay basically comes to tears trying to argue this case as a hoax and when can't convince me. I mentioned to him as well that Korff should not be trusted as he is a blatant liar.

I know Jay is going to say that I only join the discussion when somebody who agrees with me joins, and he is right! But I've lost interest in trying to argue with people like him because they are so closed minded. I have told Jay many times how this case has been tampered with and whenever he tries to prove me wrong he goes back to tampered with evidence....

As much research as he has done, well, he's been reading the wrong stuff....unfortunately.

You are a complete and utter joke my friend. You have even said you have only known about this case for a few months, and you have admited that you know very little about it, but you still believed it 100% Everything i have posted on here, you have not been able to answer. All the evidence i have posted you just ignore, but you still say its real.

You even said that youi would never change your mind about the case
You are the worst type of believer. One only has to look at your post history to know that you are very gullible and believe pretty much everything that you come across.

You vanish from this thread because you can't debate with me, then a new meier believer comes on, and you get a little brave and try and make me look bad, when in fact, you know nothing about this case, so how the hell you say i am looking at the "wrong evidence" when you don't even look at the evidence because your mind is already made up.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by mahigitam
Most people act like they have the Electron Microscope, Micro Densitometer, Vidicon Tube, Interferometer, Infraredometer, Digitizer, Laserscope & Image Process Computer equipment in-built into their Optical system...Such people ignore the scientific testing carried out by state-of-the-art labs around the world...all they need is their own opinions...As i said before, i will stand by my word, i would respond to only those posts that contain fair and intelligent critic..
edit on 30-3-2011 by mahigitam because: add

Every time you say "i would respond to only those posts that contain a fair and intelligent critic" You are getting boring now with your "intelligent" and "critical thinking " rubbish! Why don't you answer my question about the vanishing craft?

Are you telling me that when the ufo vanishes, exactly at the same time, someone accidently cut the footage and thats why it looks fake. Is that what your are saying?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ost33

Just make yourself a Forum, and make a HOAX Forum! and see how much power that got over you and your believes when threads got tossed in there..

And rest of you sheeps out there, in love with their hidden masters here. Stick a radioactive rod in your @SS
and tell yourself that its only a HOAX, cause i read they moved it to the HOAX forum..

Thats because the meier case is a hoax!

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

Oh my god! its you again!

Geez you all out of grass again? my little cute sheep.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ost33
reply to post by Jay-morris

Oh my god! its you again!

Geez you all out of grass again? my little cute sheep.

What!! ????

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Jay, I brought Korff into it because you cited his evidence in a previous post , I wasn't discussing Michael Horn, Horn is not Meier, Horn is nothing to do with Meier apart from the fact that he promotes the case for his own reasons and lets be fair if you spend years researching something and spend money making documentaries you should get your money back selling the dvd. Wendelle Stephens and his team spent three years and thousands of dollars flying to switzerland in the 1970's to investigate Meier ( concluded it was real I might add) then were chastised by the ufo community for trying to get some money back by releasing a book.
Yes Michael Horn pisses people off and uses methods to promote the case that are sometimes suspect but again, Michael Horn is not Billy Meier, he doesn't work for Meier, he doesn't get paid by Meier or FIGU. Meier has done nothing but write down the alleged contacts and other spiritual writings for the last 30 years. He doesn't go on websites to defend himself, he doesn't do interviews, he doesn't accept random visitors anymore because of the trouble the publicity has caused him over the years.He's not interested whether you believe him or not. People who promote the case are aside from the evidence and Meier.
It's not Meiers fault if people go overboard trying to make a point in a world where people not only don't listen to an argument but fabricate their own evidence to disprove something they can't explain.

By the way, Korff lied about almost everything on the art bell show, its fairly easy to sway people when you state something as absolute fact the moment during an interview when you cannot confirm what someone is saying. Korff had his ass handed to him actually by Art Bell at a later date for lying about Art Bell!

Also , your model tree theory comes originally from Korff who lied about Meier growing miniature trees on his grounds which is complete nonsence and Derek Bart also admitted that the miniature tree theory is the weakest point in his argument against the Meir case.

I would ask people just to read Wendelles stephens original investigation report which extensively covers everything to do with the meier case and was the only investigation to be actually on site with Meier during the contacts. Korff never even met Meier.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Jay, I brought Korff into it because you cited his evidence in a previous post , I wasn't discussing Michael Horn, Horn is not Meier, Horn is nothing to do with Meier apart from the fact that he promotes the case for his own reasons and lets be fair if you spend years researching something and spend money making documentaries you should get your money back selling the dvd.

So what, are you telling me that Mr horn is not the official Michael Horn is the Authorized American Media Representative for the Billy Meier Contacts? Im sorry, but you will find that he is. And you are right, he is a liar, just like Meier. Also, are you telling me that none of the money that is made from thefly.com, does not go to meier?

Stephens and his team spent three years and thousands of dollars flying to switzerland in the 1970's to investigate Meier ( concluded it was real I might add) then were chastised by the ufo community for trying to get some money back by releasing a book.

If i remember, Jim Dilettoso also thought the case was real after doing so called tests. Even he has said his tests were flawed, but he has had to really because in the debates against korff, he always came off second best, but at least he has seen the light!

As for Stephens and his team, there investigation was flawed too. Also, how the hell could they not tell that some of the ufo's like the wedding cake were small and close to the camera. That, you have to question!

Yes Michael Horn pisses people off and uses methods to promote the case that are sometimes suspect but again, Michael Horn is not Billy Meier, he doesn't work for Meier, he doesn't get paid by Meier or FIGU. Meier has done nothing but write down the alleged contacts and other spiritual writings for the last 30 years. He doesn't go on websites to defend himself, he doesn't do interviews, he doesn't accept random visitors anymore because of the trouble the publicity has caused him over the years.He's not interested whether you believe him or not. People who promote the case are aside from the evidence and Meier.
It's not Meiers fault if people go overboard trying to make a point in a world where people not only don't listen to an argument but fabricate their own evidence to disprove something they can't explain.

Again, Michael Horn is the Authorized American Media Representative for the Billy Meier Contacts. And if he is so bad, then why do FIgu still link to his site, and why do they say on the FIGU site that Michael Horn is the Authorized American Media Representative for the Billy Meier Contacts which he has researched since 1979.
Surely they would want to distance themselves from such a person, right? Meier does not have to go on websites to defend himself. He knows the gullible will always believe him and the BS excuses he has come out with when he has been caught out.

He has his little cult, and its alive and kicking, so he does not care.

By the way, Korff lied about almost everything on the art bell show, its fairly easy to sway people when you state something as absolute fact the moment during an interview when you cannot confirm what someone is saying. Korff had his ass handed to him actually by Art Bell at a later date for lying about Art Bell!

Of course the Meier believers are going to say he lied. They are not going to turn around and say he is telling the truth now

Also , your model tree theory comes originally from Korff who lied about Meier growing miniature trees on his grounds which is complete nonsence and Derek Bart also admitted that the miniature tree theory is the weakest point in his argument against the Meir case.

Why is the miniature tree theory is the weakest point? It makes perfect sense why he would use miniature tree's, and also makes sense why these tree's vanished. Again, this was mentioned to Meier, and again he comes out with a BS story, and you guys fall for it every single time!

I would ask people just to read Wendelles stephens original investigation report which extensively covers everything to do with the meier case and was the only investigation to be actually on site with Meier during the contacts. Korff never even met Meier

And when was that investigation done? Thats right, in the 1970's. They said they tried to replicate the footage, but could not get it right. So, how comes we can get people to replicate the photos using the same camera, and even using one arm and get it to look just like, if not better than Meiers photos. Why is that?

And also, like i said before, how can they study some of the photos and realise that some of the photos show a small object close to the camera. Even you said it looks like a small object, right?

The whole case is a complete scam worshiped by people who would pretty much fall for any brainwashing cult. Take "youthsavior" as a good example. Go look at his post history, then come back and tell me what you think.

Its up to you if you want to believe this BS, but me, as someone who believes that some ufo's are complete unknowns and need further investigation, will carry on looking into the cases that matter. Cases like this makes the subject a complete and utter joke!

And the people that follow this case like a religon, will never change their mind

edit on 30-3-2011 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
If the Meier case was true, and I wish it was, and he really was/is in contact with aliens, who told him to take photos for "proof", then we would have REAL proof, not fakey looking model-looking photos(even if they look cool). We would get a real shot of the Wedding Cake landed in a field with maybe a horse next to it, and then some film footage of it actually taking off and flying away. As far as I know there is no film(moving) footage of the WCUFO. I mean, this case is entertaining, and for a while I was on the fence, but the above tells me it's not. Because if he was telling thr truth, the aliens would give us some REAL proof, or at least some better films and photos, that really show a REAL craft, and shows the size, and shows it actually flying under an intelligent control. I do not care about Meier's so called prophecy, and spiritual teachings, many people do that. The whole deal with the Meier case is the PHOTOS and FILM, this is how it started, and these were to be the "proof", as this is what Billy says the ETs(Pleiadian, now Plejaran) told him to take these photos and films for. And now it is 2011, we only have a bunch of hokey material from the 70's and 80's, and why nothing new? I believe the case is a fraud and just enough to create the Meier Religious Cult. I hate to say this really, because when I 1st heard of it, I was very excited and amazed, watching the old video documentaries with Col. Stevens, and the investigative crew, and then I got their main book, "And Still... They Fly", of course even then many photos looked fake, especially the "landed" photos and the "stuck in the tree" photos, and the WCUFO with parts falling off it.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by tom502

There is a reason we don't see amazing footage or photos that no one can argue with. Simply put, he did not know how to fake that
All the footage and photos can be replicated because its a fake. It would be hard to replicate a ufo landing next to a tree(that is still there! ) then film it fly off again.

But the sad fact of the matter is, no matter what you say to these people, they will not listen. There mind is made up and nothing is gonna change it, as has been proven in this thread, and many other threads.

They are so dillusional, that there belief will not let them see how fake these photos and footage are, and thats very sad

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
The Billy Meier case may be a hoax...

But I can confirm that we do have a world wide contact with the pleyadiërs.

This is going on for years and years by now.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by css1981
The Billy Meier case may be a hoax...

But I can confirm that we do have a world wide contact with the pleyadiërs.

This is going on for years and years by now.

And where is your evidence for this?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Hi Jay , last post from me,

Once again Meier or Figu do not pay Michael horn , if Horn sells a book written by Meier on his website of course the money goes back to FIGU, yes he is the official media Representative in America, he asked for the job and asked for an agreement that he could present the evidence in his own way and would not pay money to FIGU or be payed by FIGU for his services.
I didn't say Michael horn was bad, I said he pissed people off, any time anyone tries to discuss the Meier case here they get pissed off by the total lack of balanced discussion from members, I've pointed out a number of fallacies once again in arguments here but once again been totally ignored. I'm sure Michael Horn has been pissed off on numerous occasions trying to speak about the case faced with such opposition from people who know little about the subject they are talking to, I'm talking about the people who join in the discussion with shouts of hoax and citing "evidence " which has been fabricated or contains outright lies about facts, I'm not talking about people who are actually willing to have a rational discussion.
As for Jim Delitosso again you are wrong, read the letter written by Jim to FIGU explaining his dealing s with Korff, why you keep bringing up Korff as a defence against the Meier case is beyond me anyway, he's a compulsive liar, this is not a Meier follower belief it's documented fact on most of his arguments against the case, provable in any court of law.

I never said the miniature tree was the weakest part of the case against Meier, Derek Bart did in his own analysis. There is absolutely no proof that miniature trees were used , there is conjecture based on analysis of a couple of photos's pointing out some seeming similarities in the shapes ,comparing a photo with a grainy still from an 8mm film and saying that the both objects compared are the same is ridiculous, these ignore the differences in the trees stating that Meier must have chopped off bits of the trees for different photo's
Have you ever been to Switzerland?? I have , all the bloody trees look the same from a distance.

As for the recreation of photos, people were saying it couldn't be done because in actual fact no one did for 30 years, it was just a statement of fact, yes people have recreated the photo's now. Would these photo's be identified as models under analysis? Absolutely . Were Meiers? No. Was the analysis flawed? Possibly, I think there were some mistakes in the way wendelle stephens and his team presented the evidence but I think they did the best job they could do with the technology available to them at the time. But the overall conclusion they came to after three years of onsite investigations of evidence including testimony from many witnesses was that the case was real. They had problems with many aspects of the case them selves but could not escape the ultimate conclusion that something real was in fact going on.
They documented it, people couldn't accept what they were being told and have been arguing about it ever since and I suspect will continue to argue about it well into the future as there are aspects of this case that you cannot prove were hoaxed and will never be able to prove were hoaxed.
There is nothing wrong with skepticism it's very healthy, what is unhealthy to any discussion is ignorance and a blatant disregard of facts when presented to them. You will notice that once again Derek Bart did not comment on the fact that the piece fallen of the model theory is completely false and it still remains on the web site, and it was even cited in one of the last posts as evidence of hoax.
There you go....what can you do against that?
You said in another thread that you were sick of the violence, the hatred, and the greed that controls this planet and that you are worried about the human race...this is what Meier is asking people to think about

www.futureofmankind.co.uk...

It's nothing to do with aliens, it's about being a real human being.

Cudos to mahigitam and saviour for trying.

css1981: pleyadiërs.? Jebus... Nonsense

Peace.
edit on 2-4-2011 by Frankinmouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

To be clear...

Just because I said that the photographs section of my mini-presentation for "The Silent Revolution Of Truth" was the weakest part of that presentation, does NOT mean that it was inaccurate. I was simply saying that my evidence regarding the prophecies, audio recording, etc. was better. Michael Horn had to completely retract everything that he had always said about the audio recordings after my presentation. Just because something may be "weaker" in comparison to other things does NOT mean it was wrong.

As for the shelf pin sitting on the WCUFO...

It's a shelf pin sitting on the WCUFO! There is nothing for me to retract or correct because it is a SHELF PIN SITTING ON THE WCUFO!!! Seriously, just because it is so pathetic to realize that Meier published a photo without noticing that a part of it had fallen off is not my problem. The mental manipulations that some people have gone through to try to say that it is not a shelf pin sitting on the WCUFO is incredible.

-Derek

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by derekcbart

Derek

It does not matter what you, me, or anyone else say, or how much evidence we post that proves this case is a complete hoax. Like i said before, Meier believers have an excuse for everything that has been de-bunked, and most of the time its from Meiers mouth.

Like i said before, the wedding cake could be analized and found to have "made in china" printed on the bottom of the craft and they still will believe this crap. It seems that Meier can come out with any excuse, and these gullible people will believe it. Thats why i see this case as a cult, with Meier as the cult leader.

You will never change these peoples mind

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by derekcbart

Hi Derek,
whats this..?

And this..?

Is the "shelf pin" falling off in exactly the same place in each shot or is it part of the object?
You never answered me the last time, I'd appreciate an answer now.
Thanks.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
This is the most hokey and fakest case ever. But while I say that, I still find the case to very interesting and entertaining, like pro-wrestling(though I'd call wrestling more a performance than "fake"), still my point is, this case is neat and cool and interesting and fun, but I think most know that it's not real events. The WCUFO should win an award for being the most absurd UFO that has been touted as real, and has believers in it. I mean, look at it. This not a huge craft with beings inside it. It doesn't even have a door, and you can just tell it's a smallish model. But again, the main reason this case is fake, is because Billy says he was told by these ETs to film and photo these ships "for proof", that's what he said, and these films and photos are so bad it's sad. So, if this was real, we'd have some REAL ET craft films, not models stuck in miniature trees, and suspended on wires.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join