It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To All of You Who Doubt The Billy Meier (HOAX): Watch this.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

Why am i not surprised there has been no response to this??

you people cannot say anything that you know is way over your heads!!

the next time you accuse all of those invested in the Meier teachings, spiritual teachings etc, as brainwashed, cultists, nutjobs or any other denouncing names, just remember you are the ones calling hoax with everything other than your own full research and no substance without any true explanation....therefore you ALL lack what is necessary for establishing the truth in EVERYTHING!!

Your assertions are illogical, unsubstantiated, self opinionated and are no more than 'sive' beliefs.....they will never and have never held water and will always end up empty!!

if you want to impose the accusations towards Meier and those invested in the mountainous work he has brought forth, then first argue the exact same amount of information & material that those you call cultists, have invested their time into.....because then you will have the right to equal debate!!

farewell.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by adamneilwillis

Why am i not surprised there has been no response to this??

you people cannot say anything that you know is way over your heads!!

the next time you accuse all of those invested in the Meier teachings, spiritual teachings etc, as brainwashed, cultists, nutjobs or any other denouncing names, just remember you are the ones calling hoax with everything other than your own full research and no substance without any true explanation....therefore you ALL lack what is necessary for establishing the truth in EVERYTHING!!

Your assertions are illogical, unsubstantiated, self opinionated and are no more than 'sive' beliefs.....they will never and have never held water and will always end up empty!!

if you want to impose the accusations towards Meier and those invested in the mountainous work he has brought forth, then first argue the exact same amount of information & material that those you call cultists, have invested their time into.....because then you will have the right to equal debate!!

farewell.

Er no, i have not vanished from the thread. I have a family, and at this
very moment, i dont have time to right an essay as we are in the process
of moving home. I will be back when i have more time.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by adamneilwillis

Billy is that you?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Good job Adam, you pretty much laid it out & exposed clearly that these folks are anything but experienced parrots, regurgitating the same stuff, bringing up the same evidence-less claims, personal attacks,..and so on. Such people are giving the UFO community a bad name and truth-seekers & rational-minded a nightmare. I will bet that these folks wont present anything else than their claims, exactly like the fundamental religious folks. I haven't seen any new guys coming up with rational rebuttal yet. The guys you are responding to are fundamentalists & i feel its a waste of time to have any rational discussion with them. I once tried to have a discussion on my work on the corroboration of Meier's prophecies and predictions.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

From the above thread, you can see that they always bring up the same old *hit & avoid the main reason the thread was intended for which is to evaluate the evidence of Meier's prophetic accuracy.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Yet another highly accurate corroboration this Morning. Billy published in the 215th Contact, Saturday, February 28, 1987, 2.09 am

This corroboration is linked to this announcement this morning. Do you people still want to believe this Man is a hoax and a faker...when he can just release over 200 unknown and also secret things from 20, 30, 40 and 50+ years ago that only come about today and corroborated in startling accuracy? things happening before most of these people were out of nursery school or out of their Mothers wombs!!

dfwatch.net...

People keep remarking that he got the WW3 thing wrong?? how? this threat is more imminent than ever!! As Billy states things to do with prophecies change as Human nature can change it or merely prolong it....predictions do not. predictions will happen regardless. If people read the whole thing, they would realize just what sequence of events would transpire to result in a possible 3rd world fire. The threat of WW3 is more than true today, as some of the biggest militarized power psychos gear up for more relentless global conflicts over gods, religion, racial genocide, oil, gold, opium, land ownership and global dominance and full human control!! and the latest corroborations from Meier confirm just how utterly dangerous it is and how close we are to that reality IF we do not change and rise up against these machinations and evil powers that threaten all life on this planet, not just humans!!!

The henoch prophecies predicted the gulf war, 9/11 etc...and they in the years before, were subject to change because they were prophecies, but humanity became so deranged in their degenerative ways, the prophecy became prediction and there was no way the cause and effect rule would not come into play by what megalomaniac leaders etc had done already.

These warnings are there for a reason. and as soon as people turn away from them like they're false...and then still call them false after they've been accurately corroborated, proves that so many are in denial by fear of true reality, that they are truly the ones who fear life more than those they denounce as crazy and in need of help!!

Meier has done all he can in his untiring work over 70 years to bring mankind to know true peace and start living by love and wisdom, and all these ignorant ingrates can do is use a handful of photos they don't even know are Meiers own genuine ones, to bring the greatest teaching that mankind has ever been privileged to see and know, tarnished and rubbished because their fear overwhelms their rational mind to even contemplate just how important this Mans work is to the whole global population on Earth!!!!

Your children will meet those teachings without you having a say in the matter because the truth is here for all to see, because truth is what every spirit form in every Human yearns for and they will find it because that is what we are all born for in this time. and when they see just how powerful and essential the Creational laws and recommendations are, aswell as the wealth of spiritual teachings, they will stand in front of you in such times of darkness when the world is at war...and ask you what on Earth were you thinking not to grant yourself or them, these teachings while you are merely suppressing them because of your incomprehensible arrogance, stubbornness and super egoism!!

Without Billy Meier doing a thing, every Country on the Earth has the teachings. this is because no matter who does what, their own innate sense of consciousness is finding these teachings ad once they get them the age of beliefs is over and the transition will bring huge catastrophe as 3/4 of the Earths population who live by false beliefs and tin god beliefs, will fight each as it all comes crashing down around them. and because Humans never heeded the warnings from time immemorial, the prophecies came to pass and now, no one can escape the world wide catastrophic implosions that are going to hit mankind as truth makes it self known once more!! and not a single Human being on this planet will stop the long awaited cause and effect of how Human beings have turned away from Creation!!

like all civilizations of the past....when belief replaces the truth....the belief comes crashing down in ruins along with the people and the empire built upon those false beliefs. all that remains...is what was there before. the truth and the laws that govern all life!!

Unless people start learning, they will find themselves in a very dark lonely lost place when it finally begins to crumble and your material world literally dissolves before your eyes and everyone elses!!

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
WHy do people still believe this guy? He's a phony. Proven time and time again. All of his images were faked and badly at that, I might add.

As an example...

This is Billy's imagedof an ancient dinosaur he photographed :

And this is the REAL image, an intentional blurry image of a painting from a book :

I can't be @rsed to find the rest of his faked images. Needless to say, he's a fake.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by mahigitam

thanks mate. Meier does not deserve all this hatred...the guy wants to help mankind but these ingrates spread vicious untrue lies and defamation that he's trying to exploit everyone. and yet he is so humble and forgiving that he just says 'their opinions are as valuable as the next one, so let them be, as long as love and forgiveness prevails in me their words bring me no harm but only to themselves'.

the overwhelming factor that is resounding amongst all of these people is fear. and i'm glad they do fear Meier in this way........because the more these teachings bursts their deluded realities the quicker they'll remember that they are not important....the truth is!!

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by noonebutme

cant be arsed is the epitome of your zero credibility!!

when an investigation takes place, you are required to look at ALL of the evidence. go do that!!

or are you just going to regurgitate the same things over and over and still believe your crudeness changes anything??!!

picture this. you're sitting in court waiting to convict Billy Meier of fraud, holding onto your photos hitchhiked from the internet...NOT from Meiers original sources.
you then plan to use these to bring a guilty verdict.

the people i named as the researchers and experts who spent years investigating all this, testify they could not, i repeat, COULD NOT find evidence of a hoax!!

next, Meiers side, brings in 70 years worth of contact reports. 30'000 or so pages of published reports which isn't even half of what is to be translated. He also lays down 60 books, large and small. 1500 photos and 35 films.....and then tells the jury to go investigate every single inch of paper, film and photo.

they would be done with your your mesely 3rd rate stuff in 5 minutes because its already been analyzed previously!!

it would take 12 jurors, investigators,m scientists etc years to get through even half all Meiers work under full investigation.

And you think you people have a case!!

go home you bunch of Rodneys!!
edit on 24-1-2013 by adamneilwillis because: grammer error

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Actually i think you mean Meier's credibility. He has none. Zero. He lost any and all when he faked every single one of his ridiculous alien/UFO pictures.

when an investigation takes place, you are required to look at ALL of the evidence. go do that!!

I have - and so have countless others and we're all wondering why YOU haven't. It's so obvious he made it up that...well, one has to wonder if he has some mental deficiency to honestly think people will believe his stories.

or are you just going to regurgitate the same things over and over and still believe your crudeness changes anything??!!

No and yes.

picture this. you're sitting in court waiting to convict Billy Meier of fraud, holding onto your photos hitchhiked from the internet...NOT from Meiers original sources.

the people i named as the researchers and experts who spent years investigating all this, testify they could not, i repeat, COULD NOT find evidence of a hoax!!

So... like, the picture of the flying dinosaur he claims to have photographed, which is clearly just a blurry image from a picture book is in no way evidence of his hoax to you?

next, Meiers side, brings in 70 years worth of contact reports. 30'000 or so pages of published reports which isn't even half of what is to be translated. He also lays down 60 books, large and small. 1500 photos and 35 films.....and then tells the jury to go investigate every single inch of paper, film and photo.

they would be done with your your mesely 3rd rate stuff in 5 minutes because its already been analyzed previously!!

it would take 12 jurors, investigators,m scientists etc years to get through even half all Meiers work under full investigation.

I don't think i do - I know I do. Any logical, rational person with half a brain can see he made it all up.

Now, I'm NOT saying he's a bad guy or that he doesn't BELIEVE in what he says. I just think he made up a load of stories, faked a load of pics to try and back it up and was caught red-handed.

I;m also sure he doesn't mean anyone any harm and, quite probably, has very good philanthropic ideals on humanity.

But his methodology to add credence to his ideas and beliefs was horribly wrong. You don't make up evidence - it's simply poor.

No - I won't. I'm happy to spread the truth to people like you, living in your little worlds of make believe and denial. Perhaps, if you were to admit the pedestal you've placed this man on is nothing more than crumbling sand, you may feel better about yourself. So much vitriol in your post. I can almost taste your bitterness

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

I have - and so have countless others and we're all wondering why YOU haven't.

Go ahead, you list here what you have investigated IN FULL, and i, as someone who knows every part of it, will tell if you're telling the truth or not.

i want a list of everything you've read. i want a list of every photo you've seen and proven a hoax on and i want you to prove that every corroborated piece of Meiers material is false, is not from Meier and also, would like you to provide reasons as to why every organization and professional said everything you have said, up to a decade ago, and have either retracted their statements of a hoax AND after their time limit they set ran out years ago, why they have STILL not come back with any verifiable evidence of a deliberate hoax of every photo...especially the beamships! and there is no use trying to lie and say these people did not do or say that because they themselves have it documented through emails with Horn aswell as statements they have had to make.....aswell as the most obvious one....no hoax statement!!!!

if you have no answers and will not provide the list of material you claim you've investigated, then it will suffice to say that you will prove yourself as a 100% liar and the very fool you declare us to be!!

go for it. Lets see how full your basket is!!

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I don't think i do - I know I do. Any logical, rational person with half a brain can see he made it all up. Now, I'm NOT saying he's a bad guy or that he doesn't BELIEVE in what he says. I just think he made up a load of stories, faked a load of pics to try and back it up and was caught red-handed. I;m also sure he doesn't mean anyone any harm and, quite probably, has very good philanthropic ideals on humanity. But his methodology to add credence to his ideas and beliefs was horribly wrong. You don't make up evidence - it's simply poor.

Again, you speak from mere assumption. you said it yourself, you don't make up evidence. therefore why can not one of you from the amateur to the top professional find a hoax? and why is it, that even in 2013, with all this new state of the art tech and software, can no one find a hoax??

but suddenly, people who just merely glance and judge, have greater credibility than the technology that can dissect a photo into sections to prove things are fake?? bit arrogant that don't you think. and funny

All you've done like the others, is look, judge, assume, lie, make mockery and then declare a 100% hoax?

on what valid credibility? oh yes, your naked eye!! pull the other one!! some of us actually learn how to tell a false perspective photograph. if you get a good quality camera and go out into nature aswell as where relatively large structures are and study how large objects and small objects are totally different in how their size and shape capture natural light, you would know that there is something that artists use to scale true large objects down, by the knowledge of gradients, darkness that molds itself into light. through the learning of this through true perspective, gradients, colour, reflection etc, you can always determine what is a large object and what is small, because you do not need to scale down an already small object, and the tell tale signs, are in the depths of the foreground and distances that prove to the examiner or artist, that large objects cover a greater range of depth than a small one being made to look like a large structure. Photos taken in perspective up close to appear large, may be able to fool the untrained eye, but those who know what to look for, know that the distance the light travels with something up close compared to far away, is very different and casts gradients totally different to each other. This, is why experts who examine these ship photos find exactly what the photos tell them. perspective, distance, reflection, shadows, gradients etc all fit into a large structure a distance away from the camera lens. And if any of you were bright enough to go and gather photos of all kinds to use in comparison to these photos of billy's, then you would not be so judgmental and certainly would not dictate to assert things that are baseless and irrelevant to those who know more and have invested more time in ALL of the material, not just a few pictures you can use as tools to condemn everything!!

you say his writing etc is poor. proves you haven't read anything. You don't make up what you don't know, and you do not write something in the space of 50 years and get 200 valid accurate corroborations by luck. say as much you want. the sheer scale of it overwhelms you people, so keep up the pretentious act, because you people always like to think we get angry and intimidated...WRONG, We merely enjoy observing the pathetic foolish judgements and weak recycled rubbish that comes from you people, because your fear and poor intellect confirms just how utterly ignorant and lazy you all truly are!! and then try and assume, we are!! it's great!

keep laughing, because it's at your own expense.....we are in fits of laughter watching you morons think you have a case....it truly is great to watch. We actually don't want you people to give up your charade like games, because when logic and reason prevails, it allows rationality, honesty and integrity to flush out the tirades of ignorance....especially when more and more accuracy from Meier builds its own evidence, it just eats away at you people, because the second anyone lays their eyes on the teachings, everything judgmental, mediocre, assumed and denied, becomes an intrigued world of significance, meaning and insight to the actual reason Meier is here. Meier is just the messenger, the person able to get the teachings to his own kind on Earth....yet you fools think he's merely a player in the Ufology world??????????

It's highly hysterical!! but also dismissive, ignorant and totally and utterly WRONG!!

i suggest you learn what this whole thing is all about!!! and do so for your own good!!

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

edit on 24-1-2013 by adamneilwillis because: grammer error

Perfectly said senor Adam

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
imageshack.us..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

Compare with original
www.futureofmankind.co.uk...:The_Wedding_Cake.jpg" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

imageshack.us...

The first photo is the well known WCUFO. My own dissection details, point out the numerous tell tale signs of something that has clearly come to the examiners conclusions also. People who do not look for these signs will never find them but merely judge upon their poor knowledge of what they effectively would need to possess to pin point certain aspects of the photograph. If people are clueless as to what perspective etc is about then they should first go out and take numerous pictures and study them for their wide ranging perspectives of light, shadow, gradient, distance, depths, focus and layout of the land. Without this, people who see these pictures are clueless.

People call this WCUFO a model, but without reasons why. They try and match these things up with car parts, bin lids, metal spherical balls etc. But the one thing they do not do, is build the scene. Anyone can build a model ship and hang it from some string on a rod, but what no one can do, is create the scene. In order to re-create Meier's photos, the fundamental aspects have to match. These things are what real life scenery bring to an image that is unmistakable. everything that involves, light, dark, shadow, reflection, depth, perspective, gradient and the areas where light leaks and bounce around.
The greater the size of an object, the more light can play and bounce around in it, but creates a bigger shadow on the ground. The smaller the object, less light bounces around but causes a smaller shadow, because it does not shield light the same way as a large object. Like a cloud drifting cross the land, creates a large shadow, but a glider flying in the same direction would hardly be noticed.

Now. There is a rule of light that always determines how you find the true direction and distancing of an image. Artists study this thoroughly before they begin a painting or any media. I myself am an artist, and i know how gradients make up a picture, by distance and size of an object. Because of the gradients, shadows and light sources reflecting on the object and those it blocks and places on the land as shadows blocking the light source, it must by logic be scaled down so the image appears on the canvas to be real. Therefore, in order to make an image appear as 3 dimensional as the image in reality, the gradients must be copied but to scale.

The other rule is this. You do not need to scale down an image when the image is already small, because a small objects gradient adjusts the eyes lens tells the brain. Any artist studies the land and the structures within it, they see that the shadows of things closer to the image are different to the ones further away. So are the gradients and the shadows they cast. This gives true depth!

One thing that is true for everything. Nothing can be cheated because light tells you everything and the shadows they cast tell you even more. The reason why the Plejaran ensured Billy took these photos next to trees etc, was to establish that the light and shadows of every structure in the picture, would correspond to true perspectives. This, when studied, shows that when the light hitting the structures is further calculated to where the shadows of other structures cast, you see that these could never be taken from small structures in the foreground, because the shadows would not correspond to those structures far away. The ships etc in Billy's photos match the light source and the shadows of the structures from far away.

This is what people who call these all models cannot understand. People who made the models on their youtube channels did fine jobs with their models, but as you see in every single one of them, their gradients of light and dark and almost nonexistent. The bigger an object the more it has to bend light because the light has to travel further to fill it. Therefore the gradient of the object possess more shadow. This works in the same way if you place a model tree next to a real one. The light fills it very quickly and casts very miniscule shadows. But against a real tree, light cannot find areas that are blocked out by the large structure of the tree itself, therefore light only finds a small percentage of the tree from the direction light is striking it from, and the other side remains in near darkness.
You don't find this unmistakable truth in models and when the ships are studied you find gradients that correspond to large structures, because it takes longer for the darkness to reach light. With small models, the light easily finds 95% of the structure.

With a large reflective structure, it also find more of the horizon/background. like a large mirror vs a small one. Therefore a small structure in the foreground, never fits into a natural background.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
imageshack.us..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

As stated in the picture, these are good models. but nevertheless, only capable in the year 2000's.

billymeierufocase.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">billymeierufocase.com... /content/index_4.html

As stated before, the re-constructions are very good, even by the standards on an expert model maker. but cannot match the quality of the ships. the sheer build quality, quality of the metal etc is still not near the same. The guy has put them next to trees etc, by a house etc, but what he has not done is put them above more than 1 structure and a full size car or caravan. he tried to re-create the firs on top of the caravan, but as you can plainly tell, more light shows on the trees, you have to be at least 5 times closer to the firs to get the correct perspective shot, thus you can see that the shadows cannot drown out the light of small model, whereas if this was a true ship, you would stand further away like Meiers, you would see more of the fir trees in row, like Meiers, you would actually have a large vehicle it in, like Meiers and you would have clear darkness cast on the trees by the sheer size of the ship, like Meiers!!

and as much these are indeed very good...30 years. yes, 30 years on after these photos are taken from a shoddy Olympus camera, can people begin to even get close to re-creating these ships or re-creating the images...and yet they prove that because you have to be upclose, you cannot get the correct shot....and from far away, the models do not correspond to the size nor the light reflections as Meiers....not to mention that Meiers were not taken on Sunny days, yet there is more shadow casting and reflections in Meiers photos than those above taken with new digital cameras in 2009/2010!!

All the ones taken next to trees have no tree reflection. a large structure captures more reflection as already stated, and if you look at Meiers photos, the curvature of the ship, makes a shadow reflection that shrinks the tree, kind of like what the back of a spoon does. the models do not, they just reflect light, but no shadows or reflections of the trees whatsoever, proving they are nowhere near them.

In one of them the model is inside the top of the tree. but you can also tell that the guy has had to climb up a ladder to get a closer shot and possibly zoom, but a zoom would disable a clean shot if it was not a high quality expensive camera with a equally high quality stabilizing sensor...again not available on Meiers camera, and would make a clean shot very very difficult, because you can see a lot of detail of the pines and twigs of the top of the tree, something impossible to see from the ground looking up at a large fir tree taking a shot of a ship.

its that rule of perspectives again, in order to make a model appear large you have to place it closer to the camera to fool the eye, but it will not correspond to what the true background is doing. light, shadows, reflections etc would be caught in the model if it were at a distance, but then the ships true size would be captured by the true scene!! but if you need to go close to get that shot, the background has to come close too. there is no getting away from that logic!!

you never have have to do such a thing when the structure matches the size of the true background. When you get a shot of a large structure, you get ALL of the background with it because you are standing back at distance and the range of depth comes into the scene instead of a tiny portion of it....which is why in most of Meiers photo's they are taken from the distance away to confirm true perspective that if these were models they would not fit into the background at all, they would be tiny little dots, and if he tried to get them to look like ships in a tree etc, then the entire horizon, hill, mountains etc would have to be sacrificed to get a tiny portion of the image in, and if it was done close up, nothing would reflect the structures they were up against!!. any true size structures fit in perfectly to a true scene and the entire scene has true depth. you cannot cheat reality!! you cannot cheat true depth no matter how much you try!!

these are things debunkers and the judgmental folk simply do not comprehend for a second!! because they have nothing in their brains to compare the natural scenes with.

like i said, go take a few hundred photos of all types of scenes, and study the what creates true depth, true perspective and what light does to prove a true picture!!

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
To me, the main "oddity" about this whole case is how widely varying the quality of the photos is. Some of them are extraordinarily compelling, if they weren't associated with Meier they'd be considered among the best in the field, whereas others are so comically fake that they have single-handedly ruined him as a person worth taking seriously.

Compare these early photos:

with these later ones:

Why would someone who can clearly create very well-crafted fake photos then go on to create such bumbling obvious fakes that a child could debunk? I don't get it.

I think it's worth considering the possibility that perhaps he had some genuine experiences early on, and then faked photos later in life in order to hang on to his acquired "fame".
edit on 28-1-2013 by BrandonD because: grammatical

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by BrandonD

Hmm. i take it you didn't even look at my linked photos. The fact is you people never have any intention of investigating anything and it is evident, in how you are more interested in stuff that is far away close to small little dots in the sky than close up ones that melt your minds.

The close up of the WCUFO over the car, IF you cared to investigate it properly would see things there that verify that it is a large object over that caravan, the exact same caravan that is in the other photo at the back of Meiers property.

and also, in ALL the reconstructions with models from various people, have one taken their models in the same scene that far away with ALL the trees showing, with a full size caravan underneath it?

Have they taken any photographs that show their models up against any structures that have reflections that also show a large percentage of the overall scene from a distance??

That is an overwhelming no mate. There is not one, they can make their models all they like....but they can can not get 1 shot with the extra parts Meier gets in his. He gets full reflections of trees as ships are at the tops of trees etc, and taken from the ground up. Something unachievable by every person who has attempted to reconstruct Meier film and photos.

Another part that has not been achieved either. Is people who put their models on string and on rope pulleys The things they cannot do, is have 3 or 4 ships in the same frame holding angles and remaining stationary. This is something seen in Meiers films regularly. THIS, has not been achieved by anyone. They also, cannot fly their models above a tree and make the top of the tree move. They also, cannot make their models disappear behind a mountain or hill several miles away from the camera. They cannot film their models close up and still have the majority of the background in the shot!

Just because a few people re-create some models etc, does not mean they re-created the scene.....as i said before. The people who lie and say they did or say that its all been debunked...are merely desperate for this to asserted because they know NOTHING has.

If people do not know how to look at a photo and compare with those they've taken out side to have real comparison in what objects look like near and far with light and dark, gradients of light and dark, reflections , perspective etc...then what possible credibility toes anyone have their opinions if they are baseless??

There are many photos in the collection, some are under question because of the MIB forgeries but that cannot be helped, it is unfortunate but 1 photo is not enough to debunk 1500 that cannot be debunked!! 230 of the photos were altered but most of them were destroyed. But because there are a plethora of photos in the "and still they fly" book aswell as other photo catalog books, it is people who go to Billys home and meet him that see photos that are not on the internet and see immediately just how real and genuine these ships are, aswell as other things people do not know exist. This is why not a lot of us really care about these crappy photos circling the internet, because like anyone invested in the teachings etc and have read the contact notes will know, the photos are just 1% of the whole thing...but people in the ufology community think the photos are 99% of what Billy is about. WRONG!!

When the written work is read and time is invested, then people learn things to great benefit to their intellect, spiritual wisdom and they get rid of many damning traits and psychological degeneracies to become very powerful in consciousness that moves everyone invested in the teachings away from belief, mediocrity, hate and to involve our lives in any irresponsibility, reckless and things that destroy our minds, bodies etc.

It has come to a point now where the defensive mannerisms of those invested in all this are withering away because there is so much evidence now to trust Meier that we don't need to involve ourselves with such mindless stupidity, denial and selfish justification of people who cant bring themselves past their blind judgements, hatred and ridicule of those they believe to be engulfed in how they assume this whole Meier thing to be!

Meiers case and the words he speaks aswell as the teachings he was taught to bring, have had huge significance and have changed many many things that have got the dark forces of this world panicking and worried. People in the highest fields of excellence are acknowledging Meier for his prophetic information. He was the one who warned about La palma, he was the one who warned about the Red meteor.the destroyer. He was always first in the discoveries mentioned in his contact reports and the prophecies of Henoch and all the previous 6 prophets are accurate as ca possibly be.

So we don't need to be concerned with you anymore.

Live your life

Bye

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Hmm. i take it you didn't even look at my linked photos. The fact is you people never have any intention of investigating anything and it is evident, in how you are more interested in stuff that is far away close to small little dots in the sky than close up ones that melt your minds.

Dude I have no idea who you are and I don't know what linked photos you are talking about. That was my first comment on this subject.

What's ironic is that I was actually speaking up in DEFENSE of Meier. Pretty much everyone writes him off entirely and I was saying "Hey don't throw out ALL his photos, some of the early ones are actually quite compelling."

But you seem to have taken this as some sort of personal attack. Just to be clear, I don't care what you think, I'm fine with you believing whatever you want.

In my personal opinion the later photos are pretty transparent fakes. You may disagree, I may be wrong and if I'm wrong I'll be perfectly fine with that. In the meantime, I'm relying on my own eyes and reasoning ability, and I suggest everyone else rely on their own abilities as well.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Brandon D and adamneilwillis; I hate to be the be bearer of late and bad news, but all of Billy's photos and movies have been duplicated by one man showing the most likely way the tricks were accomplished.

www.youtube.com...
(If someone has already posted these videos on this or another thread, I apologize, I was not aware)

He was even able to duplicate the multiple "beam ships" photos and points out the reflections. I normally don't endorse other people's videos as prof, however this gentleman showed how the tricks were pulled before showing the recreated photos and videos. In addition he was able to replicate the photos easily with one arm. The whole of the argument really is, if one man can duplicate the pictures using mundane means, that somewhat negates the creditably of the photos and film.

Honestly, I'm not launching any personal attacks on Heir Meier or any of his followers/supporters. I have studied his case some, and read his original batch of "contact notes". If someone wants to believe the notes at their face value and accept the philosophy contained inside, so be it. Its not my place, or anyone else's, to tell another person what they choose to have faith in. Personally I don't accept or believe them, but that's my own choice.

What's really being discussed in this thread is "physical prof" that Heir Meier put forward to validate his notes. Those are the only aspects of the case that can be logically and scientifically proven or disproved. As far as I can tell, after checking the photos and movies myself, I don't see anything that would prove Heir Meier's claim of what they show. His story may be true, it may not be, that's not my place to say. However the photos and film do not prove his story at this time.

It is important, though, not to forget this case. It is a very good example of photo and film hoaxing, and should be studied by anyone interested in researching UFOs or unexplained phenomena, and what to watch out for. The fact is hoaxes do more damage to research into UFO and unexplained events than anything else. All events should be subject to honest, sober and respectful examination. Trust no one, and take nothing at face value, both are good advice when researching this subject.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Hello mahigitam,

We meet again, eh?

Originally posted by mahigitam
Good job Adam, you pretty much laid it out & exposed clearly that these folks are anything but experienced parrots, regurgitating the same stuff, bringing up the same evidence-less claims, personal attacks,..and so on. Such people are giving the UFO community a bad name and truth-seekers & rational-minded a nightmare. I will bet that these folks wont present anything else than their claims, exactly like the fundamental religious folks. I haven't seen any new guys coming up with rational rebuttal yet. The guys you are responding to are fundamentalists & i feel its a waste of time to have any rational discussion with them. I once tried to have a discussion on my work on the corroboration of Meier's prophecies and predictions.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

From the above thread, you can see that they always bring up the same old *hit & avoid the main reason the thread was intended for which is to evaluate the evidence of Meier's prophetic accuracy.

Still trying to push this junk on the unsuspecting members I see. Some people never learn. Just thought I'd bump a post I wrote in that thread you linked just in case some of the members here might have thought you and your other FIGU-agent were the good guys:

"Be careful to not miss the boat here. This isn't about the contact notes., the dinosaur photos, the plejarins, the wedding cake UFO, the ray gun, who held it, faked saucers in trees or anything else of the sort. Meier/FIGU agents come and go but the message remains the same. This new approach is playing the "research" card as a new angle of infiltration into a public Forum. Bottom line here is and ALWAYS WILL BE trolling for new recruits into the Meier/FIGU religion. Don't be misled by the smoke and mirrors of the "research" ploy. It's all about the religion and will NEVER be about anything else but trying to get folks to join."

The fact is FIGU hides it's true message behind a UFO cult curtain. The Talmud Jmmanuel's second verse says it all folks:

"2. Semjasa, the celestial son and guardian angel of god, the great ruler
of the voyagers who travelled here through vast expanses of the
universe, took a terrestrial woman and begot Adam, the father of the
white human population."

Meier/FIGU is nothing more than a white supremist organization. Any thread they start anywhere is only a diversionary trap.

edit on 24-4-2013 by hiflier because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-4-2013 by hiflier because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by SNAFU211

Thanks for the link to that photo analysis and duplication, it is very enlightening

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join