It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To All of You Who Doubt The Billy Meier (HOAX): Watch this.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by derekcbart

Your not allowed to subscribe to the threads that the mods think are hoaxes.

Sounds fair.....not.

Even if proven to be a hoax there is still plenty that can be learned, its a shame the whole box is removed not just the flag part, if more people followed such threads they might not get fooled as easily by other future hoaxes.

edit on 15-3-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by mahigitam

Sorry for the late response. Im a busy man

So, you are proposing that the trees in 3 different photos could be 3 different model trees or same one with trimming at right positions. Now our next step is to test the proposition that they are model trees. I will post some stuff related to this next time.

Photo one and two are clearly the same model tree. He has made a few trims, but mostly, it exactly the same . The second photo is pretty much the same on the right hand side, so off course he could and would trim these model tree's to try and decieve people. Also, it does not help his case that these tree's are not there! And please don't tell me you buy his excuse!

Even his wife said its all a fraud and the only thing Meier is interested in is getting a following. All Meier is is a cult leader, and you have fallen right into him trap

I am not suggesting it as direct evidence at all but can be considered as circumstantial evidence, all i am saying is that these 120+ witnesses(from different countries, different professions,no contact with meier before,...) saw a common phenomenon at the same time several times and also even photographed them. Some even have physical contacts with ET's(phobol chang,..)..We cant just simply wipe it off without any valid reason and say they all somehow been tricked or working for meier or in their for a profit. We have the responsibility to explain their phenomenol experiences which have been carefully documented.

This means nothing, and as Meiers photo's have been de-bunked, you really have to question their motives here. Here is an interesting Article

But as i said before, you have to question the witnesess, as the photos have been completly de-bunked. So, what are their motives here?

Your argument sounds like this...Do you have evidence that there is not an elephant flying around earth in a flying saucer ? You made a claim and its your responsibility to prove that BIlly did make those WWIII predicitons.

I knew the evidence must be out there that meier made this prediction. So i emailed IIG, And this was there response

One of the first paragraphs on the IIG webpage regarding the WWIII prophecy details specifically where Meier discussed it:www.iigwest.org... the Billy Meier Contact Notes called "Contact 251, Part 2" the following is written:"This will signal the first threat of a looming third world war, as foretold by a prophecy, unless terrestrial Man strives to avert this danger through reasoning and appropriate thoughts and actions. Should Man fail to act against the fulfillment of this prophecy, a new and extremely destructive weapon will be built that will produce disastrous consequences in the next world war. One important factor in this scenario is the criminal neglect to monitor the Earth from space. New weapons will once again create quite a stir, and so will the death of 4 heads of state who will die within 7 days from each other. These then are the last danger signs, which foretell that within merely 2 years of these events the long-feared world war will indeed erupt, unless terrestrials finally gain mastery over their reasoning to stop all these ills. Should this not be done, mankind will fail in its attempt to protest and boycott the new deadly weapons, because by this time the armories of many nations will be full to their capacity. Passing laws to prohibit the use of these weapons will be ineffective at this late stage. World War III cannot be averted if Man fails to finally become reasonable!"

I will have to find out that there is info on Toutatis present in 1978 edition of "Existentes Leben Im Universum" which not seem to have achieved a wide distribution..We can talk a lot on corroborated Prophecies and predictions for the years 2009, 2010...I will get to that later.In the mean time, what about ICEMAN, we have 1996 as the copyright date.

Again, from IIG

I have not done a write up on Toutatis or the Iceman, but I have some basic notes on the errors indicated. For example, in the original Iceman press release Meier (through Horn) gave specific details about the age of the corpse and the manner of death. At the time of that press release it was vaguely similar to the scientific information that had been released at that time. Last year the scientists released updated scientific information about the findings and adjusted the date of death and the manner of death which now bears no resemblance to what Meier/Horn originally stated. When this new information was released last year Michael Horn removed the original Iceman press release from his website. I don't know if he has reposted it or not

I would like to see where horn made any statements about dinosaur pics. Even if he did, he may not have full information at the time, he made those statements.
Randy winters:

Mr horn has mentioned the dinosaur photo many times, and evenon this board where i posted the link. Also, he made this statement below

But as Meier's photos and films drew greater attention, and attempts to kill the man failed, it seemed that the next best means of attacking him was to destroy his credibility. It appears that certain things, like the dinosaur photos, presented the perfect opportunity. Add to this that it's said that Meier may have put certain photos in his binder to show the closest things to what he saw (if he didn't photograph them) and you have the makings of a mess, no two ways about it

So here we have it again. A lame axcuse after you has been caught out. He done the same with the wedding cake craft, nd with the Asket and Nera photos. And you people fall for it everytime and its really sad.

I think Meier can come out with any excuse, and you will believe it. I think you should look up cults, and how they twist peoples minds and beliefs. You you cant see that this case is a hoax, then you never will.

As for Randolph Winters. this case has now been put in a perfect situation for the believers. If something is completly proved a hoax, then its not a meier photo, or it was the MIB who changed the photo. At the end of the day Randolph Winters,Mr horn and other are doing the same thing, and that is making alot of money from this case. And as long as there are gullible people out there, they will continue to make money.

Can't you see this! Is your belief that strong that you can't see that ? This ET race came to earth and only contacted one person. They told this person that they are here to help mankind, and they will do it through meier. So what does he do? He gets folowers who sell dvd's,books.posters,t-shirts,mugs etc And this seems right to you does it.

I just can't believe how gullible people are, and how stupid they can be at times. But these are the same people who would pretty much fall for any cult leader.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

Hi

I decided not to continue any discussion with you as it is not serving anyone to think more rationally, neutrally. ...I would be glad to reply, if any intelligent posts appear.

Have a nice day, Jaymorris

edit on 16-3-2011 by mahigitam because: o

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I thought that would be your answer, and it does not suprise me whatsoever because many meier believers have done exactly that same thing when i have been in debates with them. At least you lasted a bit longer than the others

You can be as insulting as you like, i don't care. Its not me that left the thread, its you.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I am curious of what his ex-wife has said. Does anyone have a link or a youtube? I have heard this has claimed it is a hoax, but I have not heard or read her actual words. What about his children, do they continue to say he is telling the truth? I have read some say his ex-wife would make up that he is hoaxing because their marriage was breaking up, but then that same excuse could be used if she claimed he was being truthful, that she would be pressured to say he is being truthful being in this marriage.

Why didn't Billy predict the Japan quake?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by tom502

The video below is the only one i can find. The quality is quite bad though. His wife speaks near the end. The sad fact of the matter is no matter who comes forward and says its a hoax, the meier believers would never believe it. Heck, even meier could come forward and say he hoaxed everything and the believers will say he was made to say that

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
If I understand it correct than more and more ufologists or maybe better discribed as UFO/ET investigators come to the conclusion that UFO and aliens are manifestations of entities who can shapeshift, travel between dimensions and can take on every shape they want.

They are seen as light orbs in the sky, as blond human like beings, reptilians, as round UFO's and as little grey men. All the different so called species are one and the same?

UFO's flown by aliens do not excist....the only UFO's out there are man made, the rest are illusions made by these entities a.k.a demons, fallen angels or what ever name humans have given them over the centuries.

By the way, it is these entities that are worshipped by the elite, and if we do not watch out will help them to conquer the world. Roswell NM was a setup to make the world belief and aware that there can be an alien threat out there.....it is all part of the big long term complex plan to take over the world. At least that is what Werner von Braun was warning for.

They appear as different beings to cause confusion and to keep humans from the truth and their intensions. Do not ask me what that truth or intensions other than using humans are because I do not know.

Anyways, if this is the absolute truth than Billy Meier is a hoax and evrybody who says to have flown around in a UFO with real live aliens is too...

It is very stupid to assume someone is a hoax because someone close to that person, like the devorcing wife of BM says so....I guess that study of the BM material by experts has proven that he is a hoax .......right?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Billy Meiers wife is only the tip of the iceburg when it comes to this case. The evidence is overwhelming that Meier is a fraud. Mr horn still likes to state that no one can replicate the photos and the footage. That is a load of rubbish. Here is a good example of someone replicating a meier photo.

This photo was taken by Guido Moosbrugger. He was able to photograph Meier in the presence of a "fiery red big disk" Does this look like a "fiery red big disk" to you?

Or how about the wedding cake model that clearly shows part of the model has fallen off

Or how about the base of the wedding cake ufo being exactly the same as a dustbin lid?

The whole case is a complete joke, filled with gullible people who are susceptible to these kind of people and very easily led.
edit on 16-3-2011 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
What makes things true are not the facts but the kind of energy that you get from it. Its like to me doing the wrong thing with a good intetion, i get a good feeling from him i think he is right.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Gloster

That's exactly how I feel, everything he talks about, about the Plejarens and their mission, and life in general, and the cosmos,....it all makes sense, I feel a strong connection to it....

People call me stupid for believing something my heart is telling me is true. It doesn't matter what people say about him, it's about what he says...period. And what he says isn't a bunch of mumbo jumbo either. There good life lessons that everyone should learn.

He has a lot to offer, but people think it's BS because that's what they've been told, and his teachings get shoved under the rug....

All because someone can replicate a saucer doesn't mean he's a fraud.. And even though I do have some doubts with some of his evidence, that doesn't discredit the value of his teachings...

He has some great knowledge and wisdom to share with us to move us up to the next level/ dimension.

It's a shame people are so oblivious to the real truth.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by youthsavior
reply to post by Gloster

That's exactly how I feel, everything he talks about, about the Plejarens and their mission, and life in general, and the cosmos,....it all makes sense, I feel a strong connection to it....

People call me stupid for believing something my heart is telling me is true. It doesn't matter what people say about him, it's about what he says...period. And what he says isn't a bunch of mumbo jumbo either. There good life lessons that everyone should learn.

He has a lot to offer, but people think it's BS because that's what they've been told, and his teachings get shoved under the rug....

All because someone can replicate a saucer doesn't mean he's a fraud.. And even though I do have some doubts with some of his evidence, that doesn't discredit the value of his teachings...

He has some great knowledge and wisdom to share with us to move us up to the next level/ dimension.

It's a shame people are so oblivious to the real truth.

youthsavior
How many times do i have to tell you that Meier's teachings are nothing new, and been around for years. How can you have so much faith in someone who is not honest? Surely honesty is very important, is it not. There are plenty of people teaching the same things,minus the ET explanation, which there is no evidence.

The video below shows someone who the same teaching, but he does it with honesty. He does not have to make things up and hoax loads of stuff to get people behind him.

So you have to remembe, Meiers teachings are not his own. The only thing he does is put a spin on it with his ET explanation. He is a liar, as simple as that, so, i find it very worrying that you should be fololowing a man like this who has lied all his adult life just to get people on his side.

Basically, he is a cult leader, and all his followers shw signs that they are quite susceptible to things like this, and its such a sham that you feel your life is better, and your have learned alot from a man who is a liar and a known hoaxer. Someone who has made you believetht his teachings are unique, when they are not.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
What really amazes me are the people who still claim that the footage has not been replicated. Even mr Horn says this on his website, and he knows very well that the photos have been replicated perfectly. Here is a new video de-bunking some of the evidence

Also, Phil Langdon has done some great photos de-bunking the meier case. How anyone can say that no one can replicate the evidence is beyond me. Anyways, here are just a few of the photos. You can view the rest of them here

edit on 17-3-2011 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Oh, by the way. I decided to send an email to FIGU about the Four Heads Of State Would Die Within Seven Days Of Each Other And This Would Signal The Coming Of World War III.

And i was not suprised to read that the prophecy was said by Meier, so, that makes the prediction wrong!
edit on 17-3-2011 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
youthsavior
How many times do i have to tell you that Meier's teachings are nothing new, and been around for years. How can you have so much faith in someone who is not honest? Surely honesty is very important, is it not? There are plenty of people teaching the same things,minus the ET explanation, which at the moment, there is no evidence for.

The video below shows someone who teaches the same kind of thing, but he does it with honesty. He does not have to make things up and hoax loads of stuff to get people behind him.

So you have to remember, Meiers teachings are not his own. The only thing he does is put a spin on it with his ET explanation. He is a liar, as simple as that, so, i find it very worrying that you should be following a man like this who has lied all his adult life just to get people on his side.

Basically, he is a cult leader, and all his followers shw signs that they are quite susceptible to things like this, and its such a shame that you feel your life is better, and you have learned a lot from a man who is a liar and a known hoaxer. Someone who has made you believe thatt his teachings are unique, when they are not.
edit on 18-3-2011 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-3-2011 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Here's why I continue to believe the Meier case even though much evidence has been presented too me that he is a hoaxer.

1) His message to us *especially* the ET twist with the Plejaren's and their message, all rings true to me. It seems to be the most genuine of messages, and makes more sense to me than any bs you find in any of the religions in today's society. He offers a modern view of humanity, that is touches home for many people, especially me.

2)My experiences with meditation and moldavite, which I made a post on earlier this week, have reaffirmed my belief in this. Many normal people, other than myself, along with ancient legends have said that this "Starborn stone of transformation" was sent here. They also say it came from the Pleiades's. They also say that it assists in rapid spiritual evolution, which it has worked for me and many others, and it ties together everything that Billy Meier has been saying about the Plejaren's.. It's not mere coincidence, there's more to it than meets the eye.

I've read a book on this glass/ stone gemstone and and have a detailed post about my experience with it. I'm sorry Jay-Morris but I will continue to believe this due to my experiences, and many coincidences which seem more than coincidence and there is no need trying to persuade me otherwise. I recommend you, yourself, read my post on Moldavite and try it yourself. No BM was mentioned in that post

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by youthsavior

Here's why I continue to believe the Meier case even though much evidence has been presented too me that he is a hoaxer

This really makes no sense at all. You continue to belive in Meier, even though he is a proved hoaxer. I just find it hard to get my head round this
You carry on to believe a person who has decieved, and still decieves many people. If you have actually looked into what he is saying, well, looked into what he has copied from other people, then you should know that him decieving people the way he has been doing for years is wrong. Obviously you are not as spiritual as you think you are.

Also, an i right in saying that you have only known about the Meier case for a couple of months?

His message to us *especially* the ET twist with the Plejaren's and their message, all rings true to me. It seems to be the most genuine of messages, and makes more sense to me than any bs you find in any of the religions in today's society. He offers a modern view of humanity, that is touches home for many people, especially me.

I have said it before, but you don't seem to listen. The core of his message has been around for years, and way before Meier came out with his crap. It seems to me that you want to believe Meier so much taht you will not change your mind, and thats a shame. You have been suckerd in by a fraud

My experiences with meditation and moldavite, which I made a post on earlier this week, have reaffirmed my belief in this. Many normal people, other than myself, along with ancient legends have said that this "Starborn stone of transformation" was sent here. They also say it came from the Pleiades's. They also say that it assists in rapid spiritual evolution, which it has worked for me and many others, and it ties together everything that Billy Meier has been saying about the Plejaren's.. It's not mere coincidence, there's more to it than meets the eye.

Meditation is a big part of my life, and has been for years. You do not need a fraud to find your path to a happier life. And if you do need a fraud to get there, then i feel very sorry for you because you are def on the wrong path

I've read a book on this glass/ stone gemstone and and have a detailed post about my experience with it. I'm sorry Jay-Morris but I will continue to believe this due to my experiences, and many coincidences which seem more than coincidence and there is no need trying to persuade me otherwise. I recommend you, yourself, read my post on Moldavite and try it yourself. No BM was mentioned in that post

I know you will never change your mind, and i knew you never would. Lets be honest, you are very gullible, and pretty much believe everything you come across. You can't deny this because i have looked into your post history. But you are not the only one who is like that, there are many of you, but you all don't realise the damage you do to the subject for believeing this Meier crap.

Even when i have proved that Meier is a hoaxer, you still can't bring yourself to say you were wrong. Well, at the end of the day, its your life, and if you want to go down a spiritual path filled with liars and frauds, then thats up too you.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Here is a closer look at the wedding cake photo. Clearly you can see that part of the model has fallen off.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

It's not like I worship him in any way, I'm simply saying that he has opened up new doors for me. From what he's said and nothing else. I could care less about the photo's (and you can stop posting them) and I know other people have come to similar conclusions and promote similar ideas. I don't disregard any other ideas and have watched that video you posted of Jason Chan?! And I like it! But please stop posting photos and trying to debunk him... Why? Because it's annoying! People hate Billy Meier! And I'm tired of people "hating" on me for liking him! You have to get over the fact that there will be varying opinions and one day we will all discover the truth. And until that day, we shouldn't make harsh judgments and tarnish someone's belief because there different than yours. Who knows! Maybe one day, the Plejaren will come down and say he was right all along!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by youthsavior

It's not like I worship him in any way, I'm simply saying that he has opened up new doors for me. From what he's said and nothing else. I could care less about the photo's (and you can stop posting them) and I know other people have come to similar conclusions and promote similar ideas. I don't disregard any other ideas and have watched that video you posted of Jason Chan?! And I like it! But please stop posting photos and trying to debunk him... Why? Because it's annoying! People hate Billy Meier! And I'm tired of people "hating" on me for liking him! You have to get over the fact that there will be varying opinions and one day we will all discover the truth. And until that day, we shouldn't make harsh judgments and tarnish someone's belief because there different than yours. Who knows! Maybe one day, the Plejaren will come down and say he was right all along!

youthsavior
Why did you post that video in your first post? Thats right, because you thought it was evidence that the Meier case was real. Why do i post these photos? because they prove 100% that the meier photos, and his other evidence are hoaxes. I am not posting pointless photos, i am posting evidence. But it seems to me that you are not interested in evidence when it comes to this case. You would rather carry on your fantasy that Meier is the "chosen one"

If i remember correctly, on another thread you wrote that the meier evidence has never been replicated, which is 100% false.

How the hell can you say im not interested in the evidence in this case, when you are clearly ignoring mine. I have de-bunked eveything that people have posted on this thread, but people like you are completly blinded by this case that you can't think straight.

I ill say it again. You are the type of person who will be brainwashed by pretty much every paranormal thing. You meier believers are like the borg, you can't think for yourselves and you can never change your mind about something. Just like this case where i have pretty much de-bunked the case, but you turn around and say i am ignoring the evidence lol What evidence am i ignoring?

Why don't you try to explain the photo above?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I think Rael has a great message, and I think his message rings more true to me than Meier's. But I don't believe he was really in contact with ETs either. Maybe he should have taken some pics of some models.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join