It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must See Video: Rapper 'M-1' Says 'Conditions Ripe For Uprising Across America'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I had to download the video and watch it locally - blasted narrow pipelines!

This gent has part of the equation right - that democrats and republicans are but two sides of the same coin. Unfortunately, he seems to have glommed on to another false paradigm - the "marxist vs capitalist" coin. He appears to fail to recognize that THEY are but two sides of the same coin as well. "Left-right", "democrat-republican", marxist-capitalist" these are ALL but two sides of the same coin, and operate in exactly the same way. They try to divide the population between those two sides, get them to choose the "proper" side, then play off of one another in an attempt to convince people that their side will make some sort of difference or change, all the while BOTH sides are moving towards the same goal, only dividing the people to keep them oblivious to the motion.

Every single one of the "dichotomies" I listed above work that way, and are dichotomies in name only. Every - Single - One.

An entirely new paradigm is needed to break that chain, and I doubt that it's coming any time soon.

What I DO see coming instead is a "rebellion", both sides energetically trying to kill one another off and generally break things, all claiming to be doing it in support of "their" side, but in reality working towards the same goal. Meanwhile, the folks in the middle of it will take the worst damage, as always happens. I just don't see any "good" guys or "bad" guys in what's coming, I only see "guys" in apparently opposing camps trying to erase the system of the claimed "other", working on behalf of their common masters, who will lose NOTHING.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, in military terms I am "behind the lines", "cut off from support", and damn near "out of ammo", so it's not going to go well for me, whichever side of this coin takes the laurels. I've managed to get my son out of here, but as for myself, I will without a doubt be dropped like a pole-axed steer. All I can hope for is to make a "respectable" showing in the body pile in the yard, and I really care not a bit which "side" those cadavers thought they were on when they come. If they bother me in any way, they were on the wrong side as far as I'm concerned, don't really care which "uniform" they wear.

I've no doubt it's coming, it will be bad - much worse than folks realize - and in the end, it will make no difference or "change" at all in which side "wins". Whomever "wins", we will ALL lose.

Look for the alternate paradigm, the alternative to the coin presented you. I've tried to preach it, and no one seems to want to hear it. Because of that, I've determined that folks will have to find it on their own before it "sticks". I will not survive their journey of discovery, and to be truthful I'm not sure I even want to.

The only further clue that I'll drop in that search is this: any two things at opposite ends of their spectrum are still on the SAME spectrum.

Good luck and good hunting.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
GREAT POST!! You wil never hear any of these other fake rappers discuss this lil wayne jayz pdiddy. i have a theory that some of these rappers with big status are clones but thats another page. this dude hits on all the things happening now. the important thing is can we as people black and white come together?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

and don't forget about automatic champion of ILLINOIS,USA that dude is SICK!
automatic champion

he may be partly correct Nenothtu, but alas.....no one person has ALL the pieces to the puzzle, nor have we been privy to see the entire board so.....credits due where it's given.
edit on 21-2-2011 by ahmonrarh because: cuz

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
great video, after all hip hop generations is picking up on the real issues

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Thank you for the observation on Obama being a bigger cog in the machine than GWB.....I believe he was selected based on his race---and the unwillingness of liberal media to vet a person of color in any way. How else did a community organizer from the most corrupt city in America get to be president without ever having a real job or an elected position?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Great post.
Dead Prez (M1 in this case) can certainly back all of their talk up, because they have been on the conspiracy tip since they came on the scene. I did not expect him to label Obama as such, so much respect for this courageous interview.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I can't believe no one has mention PARIS ... A BIG Anti-NWO Rapper

Even if you don't like rap please give this a listen! (Lyrics can be found here.)

I've noticed no other musicians/lyricists, except rappers, have taken on the heavy issues with such directness. I have to applaud those who are willing to bring the heavy stuff to the forefront through their medium!

SnF

Peace & Respect,

AS

edit on 21-2-2011 by AeonStorm because: added + structure + SnF

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Great post, thank you so much for putting this up here. This guy is no paranoid conspiracy nut - he speaks the truth through his music. I actually downloaded some Dead Prez after watching this and I'm very impressed. S+F

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
For those of you who are not familiar with M1, or Dead Prez, will find this surprising. Dead Prez have been speaking these ideas in their songs for a very, very long time now. Some of their lyrics may seem extremist, especially in some of their older songs, but their points are very valid. People get this idea that what you hear on the radio is what Hip Hop is. What you hear on the radio is far from what Hip Hop is and what it represents. What you hear on the radio, is mostly pop music and it has very little in common with Hip Hop.

For those of you who would like to dig into their music and get a better idea of where they're coming from, here's a list of a few other artistes that you may find overwhelming, educated and preach awareness.
Canibus
Killah Priest
K-Rino
Jedi Mind Tricks
Immortal Technique
Diabolic

Enjoy!

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Saw Dead Prez live a lil over 6 months ago in Olympia, WA...

Crazy energy. These guys are makin moves and enlightening the youth.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
does anyone happen to know if there is an extended interview, or the full one for that matter, if u watch the clock advances, great find op. awesome and inspiring to all of us. we have to make noise and commotion on this sunject matter! broadcast your tru views everyone. we are going to need it

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Rioting will only create worse problems than what we will already deal with. Not to mention, what then. You should get with state gov and work on a plan to reconstruct the feds.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I agree with Samuel Jackson, but it's not really a big surprise to hear a politcally charged rapper speak out against TPTB. His fan base is probably already raging against the machine.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Has it occur to anyone the riot happening now in the world might be controlled by TPTB…. Just another scum to push their NWO. It can not be coincident riots have happen to the countries where there are dictators and Kings for decades and who seem not to want to give up control. With the so called dictators gone which were supported by the USA all through their time. I don't see the TPTH not going in and put new puppets to carry their dirty work. just logically these mid east countries and the ones north of Africa have never experience democracy. The structure is not there, the next guy to get to power can be manipulated equally like the one who left or the newcomers can be worse not having experience TPTB. Its all a game playing with peoples lives to the controlers whatever happen they want it to happen. Nothing happen outside the box they are well prepared, well infomed and well financed. Almost every move is rigged from the highest level. by the time your ready to chose your presented with the coin with same sides.

by the way why do we have the so called queen in our present day and times ….. No wonder the rapper said Obama is a COG…..

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by rabzdguy

Got a few stars for your comment bout goin out in a blaze of glory, you first please.
I have another idea, now that the Egyptians showed their true class and stood up for their rights in a peaceful protest, we Americans could follow their example and do the same.
The PTB would not dare fire on civilians peacefully protesting en masse, if they were to that would sound the call to Militia's across the states, and i would wager quite a few US military would follow.
So, how bout we send them out but certainly not in a blaze of glory.
We will try and hang violators if they are found guilty.
No need to get hasty, that is what the man wants.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by RickyD

I just can't take an opinion from a "Rap Singer". No "cred" INHO. Sorry, I'm too old for that I guess.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
loved its bigger than hip hop, deadprez has been preaching this for atleast 10 years atleast, thats when I first heard their album and heard the message, But why are people listening to M-1 now???why now does he get interviews on his thoughts?, Is something on the horizion? Are the media sources trying to stir the pot and enduce Marshall Law?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Lkelly1965

biggot! heaven forbid a rapper be educated too! sheesh just cause he's a rapper??? really??? I doubt it's cause you think his words are no good cause he's a rapper,I think it's has to do with his skin with you pal

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I have a lot of Dead Prez music, their songs are just like this interview. They're definitely one of the more educated music groups out there, along with The Coup, Immortal Technique, Black Market Militia, and many many others. Their music is REAL hip hop, not that club music crap they play on the radio. I've legitimately learned a lot from these guys about history and politics. I can't count how many times they will mention something in a song, I'll look it up on the internet and lo and behold I learn something new. Most of these political hip hop groups lean to the left but a lot of what they speak is the truth, especially easy to relate to if you've ever lived in the ghetto or had to do dirt just to get by. I've lived in some unsavory neighborhoods in my younger days and believe me, not all those gangbanger thug types are ignorant hoodlums. The trick is harnessing all that energy that gangs waste battling each other and pointing it in the right direction. There are a lot of armed, angry dudes on the block and if they'd stop fighting each other and actually contribute to making their community a better place then they'd really be a force to be reckoned with. The guy down the street who's wearing a different color isn't the real enemy after all.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join