It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must See Video: Rapper 'M-1' Says 'Conditions Ripe For Uprising Across America'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Alternate headline:

Marxist Inner City Ghetto Dweller thinks the time is right for Revolution!

What’s his next revelation, capitalism one more crisis away from revolution?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Hip hop is the only music that unites races AND spreads a positive message .
Gangster rap imakes money because its pushed by the nwo . Gangster rap is free advertising for depopulation imo .
And hip hop is not for just black artists or americans this culture is big and encompasses all.
I bet most people only know 2 white rappers .
But heres more and proves hip hop is a way for all to make change . what ever race or country .

Peace to the human race .

Atmosphere USA
www.youtube.com...

The streets from uk
www.youtube.com...

ME lol from uk
www.youtube.com...

Bajo Minimos Spain
www.youtube.com...

Opgezwolle Netherlands
www.youtube.com...

edit on 21-2-2011 by Doomzilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

We do need change, but an uprising will only make things worse and not bring about anything but chaos. True change begins with organization. What do you want to do ? What can be done to make this a better country. etc ... These are the things that need to be addressed. An uprising is only setting up the country for pillaging and looting. And, if my family is harmed in an unorganized effort just to strut someones stuff, I will hold them personally responsible.

Please, think things through before diving into something that could potential be a very bad thing. Change is needed, throughout the world, not just here, and we all need to go forward together, or not at all.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by havok

This just proves that more and more people are becoming aware of a tyrannical breeding ground.
Seems fit, that people with influence try to get their fans to at least educate themselves.

That's the problem with the people right now.
People need to educate themselves.

Good find.

edit on 20-2-2011 by havok because: grammer

I totally agree, education in very important

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
another one of my favorites..

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
There's no question in my mind. This WILL happen - the question is WHEN will it happen? I guess until it does we can all sit here online and make jokes about it.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by VI0811

I see what your saying and I agree with you, but in the history of mankind, what reveolution hasn't had someone injured or killed? Even the non-violent protests of Gandhi and Martin Luther King had there casualties. Because your family might get hurt, doesn't mean we continue on the path of oppression.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by djtek

How have mcs like canibus and billy danze from mop rhymed like that for all these years ?
Ive tried before and it kills your throat .

www.youtube.com...
Dont listen if you hate profanity . lol

This one is about billys dad dying .

www.youtube.com...

edit on 21-2-2011 by Doomzilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

The truth of the matter is its true what he says. The sad part is those memetics and false belief systems kick in on the conscious and subconscious level and see him as being a gangsta, angry blackman, crack smoking, drug dealing, womanizing, child abusing, uneducated, absent father.. N word.

This is where you have to dig deep because the denial system has had you by the throat for so long and will tell you that you do not see him this way.

I will step up to the plate and claim it first...yes these thoughts do swirl a bit in me but its getting a whole lot better and swirl less.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quetzalcoatl12
reply to post by VI0811

I see what your saying and I agree with you, but in the history of mankind, what reveolution hasn't had someone injured or killed? Even the non-violent protests of Gandhi and Martin Luther King had there casualties. Because your family might get hurt, doesn't mean we continue on the path of oppression.

I guess it remains to be seen how it plays out. Its up to us. The violence, comes from us. A time has to come where we need to learn to control ourselves, Otherwise, their really is no future for any of us if we can't learn and move forward as a species without constantly keeping secrets, suppressing technology / history, and making change happen for a better future ...

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

By the time gifford recovers, she'll likely already be groomed as the next manchurian candidate.
The best political team would be RON pAuL and Dennis Kucinich.
Rep and dem on same ticket. A united people. No mote two party system. One humanity.

Get ready baby, the main show is coming!
Down with fed reserve and their illegal money print.
Down with two party system.
Down with false flags causing wars for USA.
Down with overpopulation and depopulation.
Down with electoral college.
Down with monopoly media empires run by foreign agents.
Down with extraterrestrial censorship.

Up RON PAUL. If he is an agent then they deserve to win.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
We're all silly little creatures living on a silly little planet near a silly little sun. Almost none of us know who and what we are. Most of us don't care either way. We chug along doing our silly little human things and never stop to think that the entire planet could be destroyed at any point in time by an unknown force of the universe. We don't stop and appreciate the small things that make this universe so amazing. We go about disrespecting life and purposefully creating tension. We love it when there is drama. After all it's no fun til' someone dies.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Cant say ive ever heard his music... But i heard his message loud and clear...

When will we wake up the masses, and how

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt

This is one very good example of how we might use the source as an excuse to disregard the message. Let's face it, 'rappers' don't exactly fit the mold for being reliable sources of anything except obscene, abusive lyrics pipe-wrenched into something that masquerades as music.

But this kind of turning away might be a mistake because many rappers do indeed come from the more dysfunctional quarters of our society. In fact, they have helped create an entire culture of the discontent. So if there is a place where we might expect to someday find violence and disruption, this would be one of them.

The change-over has really only come since the '60s when those same 'we the people' saw their hold on the dream slip away with a slew of assassinations that left the halls of power to the elitists. Today's insanity is by design of the globalists who understand that the foundations of liberty and democracy must be broken before they can achieve their one-world dream.

The US constitution is the single biggest obstacle to this and so it must be decommissioned by creating a situation where those very people it serves, either demand its take-down or fall into such anarchy that its removal can be excused in the name of quelling the unrest.

We go through life always assuming that the grass has to be greener somewhere else. Unfortunately, when we get there, we find that the grass was just fine where we were... but by then, it's too late to go home again.

edit on 21-2-2011 by redoubt because: Typos, omitted words, etc.

I beg to differ, rappers actually give voice to what is going on in their environments. A lot of it is ugly, but it's what's happening in their environment. A lot of people don't want a peak into that world so label it as trash.

Have you been tricked into believing a One World unit is a bad thing? If so are you for separatism? If we were ever visited by aliens do you believe they would be working together as a unit or they would have segments of their population on their planet they are still at war with?

If you think about it, a species can't conquer the knowledge necessary to be intergalactic until it has everyone on board.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by morder1
Cant say ive ever heard his music... But i heard his message loud and clear...

When will we wake up the masses, and how

Sadly a violent revolt is the only thing that will make up Americans. Not wishing for it, just realizing. We are too content, as long as we can live somewhere and feed our families, even if it's bad food...we're not going to do a thing.

We've become WAY too complacent and fat. Many of the elderly really don't want this to happen because their time has passed and they MAY not fair to well in the chaos that would ensue.

Basically there would be a time where might makes right again...many of the filthy rich people are also frail and wouldn't fair to well in such an environment.

Typing this just gave me the answer that it will have to be the young people to execute this rebellion.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by DZAG Wright

You're exactly right in my opinion. I find it hard to believe anybody could be peaceful that doesn't want all of humanity working together in unison to help one another. I don't understand why we can't realize we're all brothers and sisters. We're related to each other biologically, and the universe atomically. After we let go of our favorite past time (war) we can move on to creating and utilizing free energy sources, global food sources and even space colonization.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
My hats off to Anastasia Churkina, the RT reporter who did this interview. I've been seeing a lot of her work on RT and she's so smart and respectful.

I know this is off topic, but doesn't she look a bit like Sean Young in this photo?

Sean Young (movie actress):

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by iversusvsversusi
NO ! We should not / can not go egyptian style! We need to go peacefully. "tptb" would open fire on us in a heartbeat if it ever came to that. All wed be left with is anarchy. Peacefully assemble, peacefully protest. Things MUST be done peacefully or we will not be embracing the love we need to change everything for the better.

Nice, sentimental, fluffy thought, but it won't happen that way. People are the way they are, and no amount of wishful thinking will change that.

When all the combustibles are gathered and piled up, it only takes one match to set off the conflagration.

One match.

Over the last week or so, I've been noticing signs of unrest in my own neighborhood. When that balloon goes up, it's not going to be pretty, no matter how much we wish it would be.

When that match is struck, people are going to, in the words of a poster above, "chimp out".

I hate to see it coming in a way, because I'm pretty unlikely to survive the first month of it, but that's the way it goes. I'm not entirely sure I want to live through the "order" that comes afterwards anyhow.

More later when I finish reading the thread.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by VI0811

I agree. The problem is, that the vice grip of fantasy induced by media is so strong that the only thing people know is that fantasy. If media was used in a more positive and open way then, this country(USA) and possibly the whole world would be a very different place.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Why would anyone listen to that douchebag!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join