It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must See Video: Rapper 'M-1' Says 'Conditions Ripe For Uprising Across America'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla
M1 is from a rap duo called dead prez.

They've been political for a while .
He's right about obama and thats why I reckon a Female President is next - my bet either Giffords or Palin _
Then you'll know nwo is nearly complete imo .

Heres a track by Dead Prez ..

www.youtube.com...

Good find DD S&f

Not quite...!!

They'll still need a gay President, a Gay female President, a Gay Female Black President, an Asian President and possibly to top it all off once and for all....

A Gay, Minority, Laydy-boy President..!!

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

LOL _
The reason think a female is because i have suspicions the Tuscan shooting was a false flag .
And if Giffords ran for office Ithink she'd get the nations support for obvious reasons.

Peace to Australia

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective

wow a smart rapper. =D heh. cool video

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
NO ! We should not / can not go egyptian style! We need to go peacefully. "tptb" would open fire on us in a heartbeat if it ever came to that. All wed be left with is anarchy. Peacefully assemble, peacefully protest. Things MUST be done peacefully or we will not be embracing the love we need to change everything for the better.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by iversusvsversusi

I feel you there , mass protest where numbers are our biggest asset Not weapons .

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by BarmyBilly
He'll be dead within a month

What? ha ha ha ha ha ..........
Somehow I completely understand why you would say that, but such a surprise to read it s quickly within the thread.
Let's hope he stays vocal and healthy.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

If a rapper like that died there would be trouble , there is big suspicions about the murders of tupac and notorious Big .
Like the fact that it may have been done by elements in the police .

If anyone big in the truthers movement dies in suspicious circumstances we're going to know who did it .
It would be a bad move on tptb's part .

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
Some MCs are pretty smart and prophetic. Remember when NWA said "F*** the Police"? and a few years later a bunch of people around the country rised up like the Planet of the Apes and tore up cities? People were flipping cars, burning buildings, stealing sofas and and just being downright scary. But the point was made. Now if we would all get together and chimp out once in a while about gas prices, we would all be paying about 50 cents a gallon right now.

And this accomplished what?

I've always laughed at the idiots in the lower class neighborhoods that protest by destroying THEIR OWN STUFF

edit on 21/2/11 by felonius because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
yeah, that's M1 from dead prez, the group recieved alot of flack for one of their album covers a few years ago.
i'm a fan of the group and have all their albums.

one of their songs of mine that's a fave speaks on propoganda. they're a good group.

edit on 21-2-2011 by ahmonrarh because: i fail at posting vids still.....gah!

@iversusvsversusi:

while i do agree with you on the peaceful protests point, even peaceful protesting has been met with violence at the hands of those being protested against. even with legit grievances and legal right to organize and free speech in this country(massacre of Utuado, Puerto Rico, civil rights marches, some of the vietnam protests of the 60's were met with violent opposition.).

we know all to well now that the PTB will insert people into groups(COINTELPRO), mass gatherings for the expressed reasons to break down the unity of those people and to give TPTB the excuse to crack heads(G20 canada summit) and dispel the crowds gathering in disapproval.

so if peaceful protests are met with violent opposition, what step should be taken next to get your point across? sit at home and grumble about what's being done against you, or move up a notch to make sure your point is heard??
edit on 21-2-2011 by ahmonrarh because: more crapola added

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ahmonrarh

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

thanks guy!

i keep thinking i have it right, but it never turns out that way........all i have to do to post vids is just COPY the video number right? the digits that come AFTER (v='s) correct?

edit on 21-2-2011 by ahmonrarh because: blah

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

yes,ex : youtube.com/watch?v=ZLMQ2TIpfWk&feature=feedlik

for embeding video only ZLMQ2TIpfWk&feature=feedlik
edit on 21-2-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I'm not a great fan of rappers and the culture associated around their songs and the falsehoods it gives people, (not to mention it's overly Crude language sometimes!!)

BUT

I applaud this chap and what he has to say............ It echoes alot of what most on this ATS site think and believe....

My one disappointment is that the Interviewer, Journalist or whatever seems to have the intelligence of an ameoba because she is COG in the machine that SUPPORTS the machine and seems a little dismissive or dis-believing of what he has to say......... probably shouldn't be that surprized..

Regards

PDUK

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

(=)jMnLHmTXjgU

whatever is AFTER the last equal sign in a YT vid, after only, not including the = after only.
no problem

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

People have gladly turned to ignorance as a way of life in exchange for the imaginary "juicy and delicious" bite of steak thrown their way by their hidden masters.
They "...don't want to remember nothing. Nothing"
After all, "Ignorance is bliss".

And they want to be rich... Someone important...Like an actor...
edit on 2/21/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typos

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

P.E. has been speaking out for years ....& Chuck D is still @ it

S&F

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Rapper 'M-1' Says 'Conditions Ripe For Uprising Across America

This is one very good example of how we might use the source as an excuse to disregard the message. Let's face it, 'rappers' don't exactly fit the mold for being reliable sources of anything except obscene, abusive lyrics pipe-wrenched into something that masquerades as music.

But this kind of turning away might be a mistake because many rappers do indeed come from the more dysfunctional quarters of our society. In fact, they have helped create an entire culture of the discontent. So if there is a place where we might expect to someday find violence and disruption, this would be one of them.

Western culture is not going to easily slip beneath the waves of history because it was originally built by everyday people to suit their own needs. In the case of the US, it began as an experiment to serve 'we the people' rather than nobility, the wealthy or business/political elite.

The change-over has really only come since the '60s when those same 'we the people' saw their hold on the dream slip away with a slew of assassinations that left the halls of power to the elitists. Today's insanity is by design of the globalists who understand that the foundations of liberty and democracy must be broken before they can achieve their one-world dream.

The US constitution is the single biggest obstacle to this and so it must be decommissioned by creating a situation where those very people it serves, either demand its take-down or fall into such anarchy that its removal can be excused in the name of quelling the unrest.

We go through life always assuming that the grass has to be greener somewhere else. Unfortunately, when we get there, we find that the grass was just fine where we were... but by then, it's too late to go home again.

edit on 21-2-2011 by redoubt because: Typos, omitted words, etc.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

I think your generalising there and your actually talking about commercial hip hop .
Underground hip hop is Full of artists like the one your praising .BUT POSITIVITY doesnt sell as much as Fake gangster rap does . Fact
The following is one of the most beautiful songs you'll hear . 2 nd verse is by a guy who speaks of his cancer before he died.
www.youtube.com...

edit on 21-2-2011 by Doomzilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

funny enough, the mainstream hip hop that is heard now days is a product of what messages the execs want to get out there. i've been a lifelong hip hop lover and growing up in the late 80's and now, i sensed the difference in the directions hip hop was being pulled into. groups like GOODIE MOB, Tribe Called Quest, De La Soul, Blackstar, Guru, X-clan and the like, were given increasingly SMALLER operation budgets while more violent type acts were given larger ones to propogate their music.

Tupac was one such person, he started off as a dancer for digital underground, the group made light hearted/comedic songs mostly, and yeah he(tupac) used the thug life mantra to boost his presence when he became an artist, but he questioned the establishment and was making a move back to his roots as a revolutionary(his parents were black panthers) and was aspiring to run for public office in his future(had he not been killed) because he knew that he had a HUGE following and wanted to change for the better.

Common, is another artist of that caliber, he (prior to moving to film work to make money) began his rap career in Chicago, he wasn't a violent type rapper, he mostly dealt with life type lyircs. but he did a song for a black panther who was ran out of america into cuba for her views. originally the panthers weren't a violent organization. they, like the movements of MLK(martin luther king) were for equal footing and opportunity for all people, of course starting off in their own neighborhood, their own people and expanding from there. but COINTELPRO was setup to subvert any organization which opposed the establishment. it may still be in effect today, likely under a different name, but dont quote me, i'm no expert.

Dead Prez - police state:

Common(sense) feat. GooDIE mob- a song for asata shakur:

blackstar - thieves in the night:

Talib kweli - beautiful struggle:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by felonius

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
Some MCs are pretty smart and prophetic. Remember when NWA said "F*** the Police"? and a few years later a bunch of people around the country rised up like the Planet of the Apes and tore up cities? People were flipping cars, burning buildings, stealing sofas and and just being downright scary. But the point was made. Now if we would all get together and chimp out once in a while about gas prices, we would all be paying about 50 cents a gallon right now.

And this accomplished what?

I've always laughed at the idiots in the lower class neighborhoods that protest by destroying THEIR OWN STUFF

edit on 21/2/11 by felonius because: (no reason given)

Im just saying they got their point across. I agree with you, it was retarded for them to have destroyed their own neighborhood. But it did put it in the mind of the American conscious that some people were pissed and weren't gonna take it anymore. Yo! that day made me want to go out and break s*** too! the police here are corrupt. I live in Albuquerque, NM. The police shot and killed 11 people here last year. They act like its still the wild west.

I myself have seen evidence of police shooting and killing a young kid. They lied and said that the kid lunged at them with a screwdriver. I just cant see how anyone could lunge at the police while still strapped into a seat belt.

Check out realcrimes.com

The screwdriver kid is not on that site. I saw that evidence at my old job.

oh, and check this out

edit on 21-2-2011 by Frankenchrist because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join