It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must See Video: Rapper 'M-1' Says 'Conditions Ripe For Uprising Across America'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+47 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
This is a fantastic interview imho, and this guy would fit right in here at ATS, haha.

He has done his homework, and appears to be quite aware of what is taking place on the global and domestic stage, and UNLOADS on the manipulations and propaganda being orchestrated by the very few powerful Elite, down to their puppets in the gov and corpomedia outlets, which he describes as being propagandistical arms of corporate and elite interests.

Not anything we don't discuss here on a regular basis, but it is quite interesting to hear this guy who is a popular artist with a big fan base come straight out and call out TPTB, and literally say we may well be headed for an Egyptian style uprising here as more and more people suffer under these Elitists oppressionary, totalitarian rule, and awaken to who and what are behind these implementations and violations against the masses...

Definitely worthy of a view folks!

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
May aswell go out in a blaze of glory, than starve to death by the elitist scums.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Great find! It's when people like this get the message out that it starts getting heard...lets face it most of the population in need of the message don't care about anything but music videos, TV sit coms, and of coarse facebook. The more people like the musicians, artists, actors, and other popular figures step up the more the people of this country will start to wake up!

S&F great find

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

This just proves that more and more people are becoming aware of a tyrannical breeding ground.
Seems fit, that people with influence try to get their fans to at least educate themselves.

That's the problem with the people right now.
People need to educate themselves.

Good find.

edit on 20-2-2011 by havok because: grammer

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

Yes, what I found interesting and quite a profound truth when he was asked by the interviewer who or what was the biggest enemy of the people, was his answer: IGNORANCE

I also thought it was interesting how he not only referred to George Bush as a "cog in the machine" to further the same Elitists agendas, but Obama as being even a BIGGER cog and perpetrator of these same interests, and he also hints at the Elitists using Obama's being african american as a way to FOOL the masses into believing the "message" due to a resonance with his ethnicity being of familiarity to many impoverished and downtrodden folks in the ethnic minority classes. He sort of hints that Obama's ethnicity allowed the same shadow rulers to get away with extending and expanding the agendas which many were beginning to question under GWB.

That is something to think about imho...

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Great thread thanks for posting. This is feeling very encouraging in that with a rapper bringing truth to the public just think how many minds will be awakened from this 1 rapper..looking into the near future I see great possiblities with more americans waking up and standing up for our rights our freedoms. again great post and thank you S&F

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
M1 is from a rap duo called dead prez.

They've been political for a while .
He's right about obama and thats why I reckon a Female President is next - my bet either Giffords or Palin _
Then you'll know nwo is nearly complete imo .

Heres a track by Dead Prez ..

www.youtube.com...

Good find DD S&f

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
He'll be dead within a month

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
First off,
It's refreshing to hear a rap artist speaking so eloquently and touching on a subject
of actual importance for once.

I am glad to see that there are people in the intertainment industry who are willing to commit career suicide.

Without question, we ARE going to see the same thing here that we are seeing overseas. I PROMISE YOU!
IT IS COMING HERE!!!!!!
Damn, I wish I could scream it from the rooftops but no one would here me.

What I do question is.......
WHEN it comes here (and it WILL)
Will it be by design?
Are we being led and manipulated to revolt?
Sometimes I feel like the citizens of AmeriKa are a tiger being poked at with a stick.
A stick being held by our masters.
We are being provoked to lash out so they will have the ability to clamp down.
WHEN they do clamp down, it is the people who refuse to EVER lash out and defend their own freedoms who will
cheer the Gov't/Military and demand that they do more to protect them from the Evil, Dangerous protesters.
Am I way off the mark here?

Do you see an uprising being genuine?
Actually making a difference?

I hope so.

Edit to add:
If we don't experience MASS protests here in this countrry within the next six months I will be shocked and will gladly eat my own words. I will apologise to the ATS community and admit to being a misinformed idiot and will publicly beg everyone to NEVER listen to my ramblings again.

edit on 20-2-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Barack the cog... lmfao ...dude's hot damn awesome.
edit on 20-2-2011 by dragonsmusic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Great interview, this guy has all the right answers...

As for committing career suicide I do not think that is the case. This guy has built his career on speaking words of activism and he is by no means mainstream and I'm sure he would rather it stay that way.

There is a reason why all the mainstream music out there comes with zero relevant messages. If you want to be a famous musician these days you need to play by a certain set of rules one of which is not speaking your mind.

The only exception to the rule I have seen is Muse and to be honest I question their motives.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Another great thread op, s+f all the way.

I agree, everyone should have a look at this video by a man who sees through the blinders.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Good luck to the rapper because I'm pretty sure the FBI will burst into his door and simply shoot him due to "drug possession"

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I was thinking just the other day about the proposed "Jade Rebellion" that was reported in the news that never came to fruition.

A country made up of over a billion people, and I would guess 900 million of those are living under the oppressive boot of the communist regime.

The truth is, if these folks decided to overtake the system in China, they could own that country and be free within less than a week.

Eventually all systems fall, it is the way of the world. The whole chirade hinges on the belief of the people that they need to be controlled. Once that is gone, systems break down.

You cant run a successful plantation without willing and obedient slaves.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by BarmyBilly

i dought he will be dead in a month hes been doing this since 2000 when they releae album lets get free
if he was gunna get killed would have been a while ago because there a bit more low key now

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Some MCs are pretty smart and prophetic. Remember when NWA said "F*** the Police"? and a few years later a bunch of people around the country rised up like the Planet of the Apes and tore up cities? People were flipping cars, burning buildings, stealing sofas and and just being downright scary. But the point was made. Now if we would all get together and chimp out once in a while about gas prices, we would all be paying about 50 cents a gallon right now.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
We need to support this guy in the fullest. We the people are the people for the people. Whos up for online protests against poverty and down for exposing TPTB for the scum that they are no more argueing amongst our selves. Ive had this point of view for ten years before I even had a clue how the system works I will not die under tyranny it was how I was brought into the world.
edit on 21-2-2011 by teotwawki77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Another Hip Hop MC that would be a great fit for ATS is the rapper Canibus. I had the pleasure of working with him on his album "For whom the beat tolls" and I would say about half of the content of that album is related to many of the topics on ATS. I will post a few youtube links of some of the songs relating.

While mixing his album he even turned me onto the "secrets of space" movie... the STS missions with UFO's, gave me tons of documentation on HAARP and other related topics.

Very interesting track about deception: www.youtube.com...

Another metaphorical track dealing with many ATS topics: www.youtube.com...

A lot of metaphorical knowledge: www.youtube.com...

A song about the UFO coming to save us: www.youtube.com...

A song about preparing for disaster: www.youtube.com...

Hope you enjoy ATS'ers....

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I know an mc who rhymes about nwo but not for a profit - ME !!!!
www.youtube.com... POLICE BRUTALITY
www.youtube.com... THIS IS DOOMSDAY
www.youtube.com... SEVERED AND TORN

Please support unsigned artists .
edit on 21-2-2011 by Doomzilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

It's be nice that RT would talk about problems and critical situation in Russia not just about other countries. But then again it's a puppet media station that works in the interests of Russian government.

Well at least they talk about stuff that US media doesn't want to to talk about.

I like when they interview political rappers.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join