It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs in Protective Air Space..Washington DC

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by LimaBean123
(2.) The White House is 1.5 miles from the Washington Capitol and the object(s) were easily in range of the White House on this distant shot.

Planes fly down the Potomac River, directly behind the Lincoln Memorial, all the time to land heading south on runway 19 at Reagan National Airport. These planes are also about 1 1/2 to 2 miles from the White House. So it isn't unusual for a plane to be flying near DC. (although, granted, the plane in the OP was not flying down the Potomac).

And, as weedwhacker mentioned above, how can you tell how far that plane is behind the Capital Building?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhizPhiz
reply to post by coolottie

Dude, no one is attacking your thread, we are simply pointing out what THIS ACTUALLY IS. You need to learn to accept the evidence for what it is. I understand you want the truth, but believing in everything you read will just lead you so far away from the truth you damage all our efforts by constantly pushing clear hoaxes. It's clear the the pictures shown in the YouTube video you posted are long exposure shots of planes, I've shown all the evidence anyone should need, but you continue to say "oh that looks more like a contrail" or some ridiculous crap. Just get a grip man, I doubt your IQ is over 140.

edit on 20-2-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

Amen. I even left at the end of my post "I'm not saying this guy is TRYING to hoax us, the webcam simply has long exposure". Totally not attacking OP, Lima, or anyone else. trying to tell OP what i think it is, and to look at the evidence against it. Relax Granny.
edit on 20-2-2011 by cabuki because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Its too late for me, got to go do things but:

Use this to triangulate the position of the cameraman, see if any buildings at his height level are around the same line of sight which I just drew and to see where this hoaxer took the photo from.

Or you can use it to see along which line of sight the "ufo" appeared.

edit on 20-2-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
A smear of light.

Yup, that could be pretty much anything.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by cabuki

I will relax, Thanks. Sorry for all the drama.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Its too late for me, got to go do things but:

Use this to triangulate the position of the cameraman, see if any buildings at his height level are around the same line of sight which I just drew and to see where this hoaxer took the photo from.

Or you can use it to see along which line of sight the "ufo" appeared.

edit on 20-2-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Why would I waste my time if this is what YOU call a hoaxer...I came to this ATS to bring clarity,but I see its too late for you,Really too bad .Is anyone really interested in clarity or do you think your opinion is as solid as Solomon ?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Mm this isn't it.. I will move no the next one

THanks

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Dude thats totally swamp gas. DEBUNKED!

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by XEyeHandX
Dude thats totally swamp gas. DEBUNKED!

Or Chinese lanterns!

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Totally disagree with you..
posted also here...
worldufophotos.org...#/gallery/ufo-photos/

edit on 20-2-2011 by Fathersparrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Fathersparrow

This is just what I mean, I would like to hear your clarity, It would be appreciated. I have no idea if it is a hoax, but the gentleman that took the image LimaBean123 on this thread sounds like a very straight forward and honest person. But from your comment you just wanted to make a personal stab rather than discuss this thread.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I am like feather, you keep talking about a camera man, when it is a webcam. I have the link to the live camera feed on this site I think twice.

I would rather hear Feather's clarity.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Hi well I thought that I may give you all the webcam that is available(there are many) and see what you come up with.
There is time lapse for 24 hrs and the last thirty days.

Enjoy and lets see what you come up with,we are still seeing abnomilies and capturing them.

So find out for yourselves..good luck and happy sky watching!

weather.weatherbug.com...
Hi well I thought that I may give you all the webcam that is available(there are many) and see what you come up with.
There is time lapse for 24 hrs and the last thirty days.

Enjoy and lets see what you come up with,we are still seeing abnomilies and capturing them.

So find out for yourselves..good luck and happy sky watching!

weather.weatherbug.com...

www.wwashingtondcviews.com...

www.webcamsmania.com...#

www.camvista.com...

www.earthcam.com...#

www.nature.nps.gov...

cincystreet.com...

zcode=z6286&camera_id=KDCA
edit on 20-2-2011 by Fathersparrow because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-2-2011 by Fathersparrow because: added links : )

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I didnt call you a hoaxer, whoever is running the camera may indeed be a hoaxer or probably thinks he saw something when he never saw anything in actuality.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Ok Thank you...just want to get the cement shoes on the right feet...lol..forgive me ? Hope you watch the cams..really amazing objects get captured there!....Im looking forward to all the new objects you all get!
Take care and sorry if I got irritated or got any of you irritated even more!

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Here is the link to the webcam that the image came from and no one seems to want to comment on the fact there are no lights at all on whatever it is.

www.webcamufo.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

The gentleman that took the image and posted it on youtube is on this thread he is LimaBean123 and he sounds me like he is honest and straight forward. I don't believe he did any hoaxing. He saw something that didn't look like it belonged there and it has no lights, a plane, blimp, heliocopter would have lights.

Thank you for trying to shed some light on this and if you think of anything else let us know.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
A cigar shaped UFO was seen above the US Capitol Feb 14, 2011

Here is an eye wittness report of the event:

www.ufocasebook.com...
edit on 2/19/2011 by coolottie because: (no reason given)

I'm confused... You say "UFO over Washington DC" with a picture of the Washington Monument but the article references an incident in the state of Washington. Mt. Renier is NOT in DC...

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I posted something relevant on a different page, im having trouble finding it, but it was on that night that you are claiming to have captured a UFO, I am at my girlfriends house which is in Manassass Virginia, about 30 min from DC.
That night about 1am we heard an Extremely Loud sound outside coming from one side of the house, it lifted off whatever it was, and I ran outside because it was so loud, powering over the Television we had on in the background. When I got outside I could see nothing but the Object sounded like it was heading towards earth very slowly, Almost seemed to Circle around the house and then it took off towards the other end of the house. While it was flying away, the sound almost pulsated, back and fourth. and for a while when it was over the house it sounded like it was maybe 100 feet above the house.
It scared my girlfriend quite a bit to the extent she wanted to go back in the house... as if it would save her, we thought it was a bomb of some sorts. Later to find out it kept her brother awake and her father awake all night, they couldnt sleep after it. Her father skipped work the next day he works for the FBI.
Made me go Hmmm... but you know whatever. Maybe this helps as being semi related. Her father said it was probably just a Harrier Jet hovering in place from the Military Base near by. Now that im seeing this I wonder, Could be Recon Military crafts going after it or something who knows.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join