It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs in Protective Air Space..Washington DC

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

If everyone hates my thread so much why even bother to come on it. I don't go around looking for threads I don't agree with just to post some negative comment. Dyslexic, means I can write better backwards than forward, I get letters in words confused and backward, like it just took me so many back spaces to correct everything, but when I type in all caps I don't have that problem. Most people with an IQ over 140 are dyslexic.
I think I have made at least 5 posts or more about that on this thread.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

No there wouldn't need more witnesses. Most People Do Not Look Up! If They Do, Most Do Not Assess What They're Seeing And Do Knee Jerk Dismissals!

The Norway spiral incident disagrees with you completely and totally.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

Most people with an IQ over 140 are dyslexic.

Well I'm not dyslexic and it appears you are only on some posts..
Strange huh?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   

I know I just joined and wish to hell I hadn't. I just have something important to say, and this thread was just so innocent there are dozens of threads like this everyday. I don't go on threads just to leave haha faces and make someone feel bad, and I can't understand why evey thread I have done is so attacked. H1N1 virus is listed as a bio weapon and was intentionally released on the public, but if no one is going to even listen to anything I say why bother. Look at all of the threads I have started. and look at all I posted. It this what ATS is just to see how many people you can humiliate. Look at how many posted on this thread all of the negative comments. I guess that is what our society has come to, dog eat dog. Well, every dog has it's day

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Dude, no one is attacking your thread, we are simply pointing out what THIS ACTUALLY IS. You need to learn to accept the evidence for what it is. I understand you want the truth, but believing in everything you read will just lead you so far away from the truth you damage all our efforts by constantly pushing clear hoaxes. It's clear the the pictures shown in the YouTube video you posted are long exposure shots of planes, I've shown all the evidence anyone should need, but you continue to say "oh that looks more like a contrail" or some ridiculous crap. Just get a grip man, I doubt your IQ is over 140.

edit on 20-2-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by BrokenCircles

SO YOU JUST JUMP RIGHT IN HERE TO PUT ANOTHER KNIFE IN.. I type in all caps because I am dyslexic... and It takes me forever to type normal, and if you had read the thread you would know that, but no you are just here to be negative. Fine you don't like my post well fine.... I was just trying to show the activity in Washington DC. Excuse the Heeelllll out of mmmmeeeee

You are wrong with that statement. I did read the entire thread. That is why I am having the trouble connecting the dots between the 3 "events' that you are presenting as being related. I also had read in this thread earlier-www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by WhizPhiz

I am a 64 year old grandmother, I spent my whole life serving my country. I don't know if these images on here are ufo. I didn't see them or take the images. But most of the UFO threads on this site come right off of Youtube. I got this info to begin with from a Deep Web government site. All it was was a image and then I searched youtube and found it. I could care less if it is hoaxed or not. But people put even dumber things on ATS and just get ,,,So glad you found that,..... thanks for sharing .... and if they don't like it ....well , iam not sure. There was a guy using 4 different avatars last week on a thread I posted and just attacking like crazy. And even bragged about getting over on the Mods. Well, a Doctor smuggled in Cholera into the US in 2006, and there are now 8 admitted cases of Cholera, and 100's they are calling Noro Virus. same first symptoms. I have a granddaughter your age that is a paratrooper in the Army and grandson in the Marines. I took an oath 3 times to defend and uphold the Constitution. and that is all I am trying to do on ATS.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Is it a bird, Is it a plane?

No its a caburys chocolate finger

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by LimaBean123

I need to add a few notes to keep things in the proper perspective:

1.) First of all I never posted a YouTube Video on my MUFON report. I posted and sent a picture to MUFON. Someone made a video about the image, created a YouTube Video about it and posted on this site. It was not me.

2.) The White House is 1.5 miles from the Washington Capitol and the object(s) were easily in range of the White House on this distant shot.

3.) I have been contacted by a MUFON investigator and have supplied him with everything I know about the event.

Simply put, I am not an alarmist, the reason I stuck my neck out is I just wanted to know "what is flying over my nations capitol?"

It could be something that is easily explained, however I am not an expert and I have done everything I could do in making this event aware to the proper organization.

PLEASE NOTE: We need to have MUFON review the submission and I promise when I hear back from them I will post it here for all to see.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

If everyone hates my thread so much why even bother to come on it. I don't go around looking for threads I don't agree with just to post some negative comment.

Coolottie,

Forget the hate. Your thread is a bit of a non-starter. You have a picture of a probable plane. You also made the mistake of saying there was a witness report of the incident but it was a report of an incident nine days earlier.

Go and take a look at some of Karl12's threads or jkrog's threads. You would have been far better to analyse the picture, then give a conclusion after you realised this is nothing to go on.

All the best

Pimander

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by LimaBean123

Hello LimaBean and thanks for the personal touch.

2.) The White House is 1.5 miles from the Washington Capitol and the object(s) were easily in range of the White House on this distant shot.

Am familiar with the area, and layout. Wondering, though, how you can be certain of the distance and range of the "object". Try to remember to think in three dimensions. Example: If you photograph the White House, and the Moon is in the shot "above" the WH....well, we know it isn't actually directly above, right??

If you're getting my drift........

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

Like you said "probably a plane", I looked at this and it doesn't look like a plan even if it was a time lapse. One because there is no distortion on either end of it. Like the one that was posted as the long streak shows distortion. I didn't just throw this up without looking at it. If it was a plane it would have had lights and they would have showed up distorted. I don't mind a debate on the subject. If it were a time delay picture then that is the slowest plane I ever saw. No one that has come on the thread to really make an honest judgement. Everyone is an expert. They have a blimp that constantly flies over DC, and it looks more like a blimp that a plane, but that blimp has flasing lights. People just putting up one liners that it is 'hoax' "BS" have no intention of even discussing the issue. discostu123 and Tsawyer2 posted their thread the same time I did but got on my thread just long enough to derail it and they did this to other threads that were posted the same time. So if you have 4 comments debunking on page one , everyone else just joins the band wagon. Dr Allen Hynek was a good dear friend and he got paid to debunk every UFO case in the Blue Book, but he ended up a believer. Thank you for at least giving a comment that leads to a discussion.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Here is an image of the Washington Blimp a long time age, (free stock Image) but it looks about the same today but it has a lot of lights and those lights would have shown up even on timelapse.

Here are some images of the DC blimp, the night image is about 7 down on the right.

www.google.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I don't mind a debate on the subject.

People just putting up one liners that it is 'hoax' "BS" have no intention of even discussing the issue.

No one that has come on the thread to really make an honest judgement. Everyone is an expert.
You only see what you want to see. You only read what you want to read.

I, for one, did not claim to be an expert. I did not put up a one liner. I stated my views on what you have presented. I then asked a question pertaining to your "evidence." You have still not answered my one simple question. I thought that presenting ones views, to the other, and answering each others question, is discussing.

I never used the word 'hoax' at all. I used your "facts." I also did not state either way, what I definitely thought I was looking at.

I only stated that it is my opinion, that the 3 pieces of "evidence," that you are presenting, do not have a connection to each other. It really is a simple question that I have. I'll break it down and try again.

You have 3 pieces of "evidence" that you are using to validate what this object is.

In what way, do these 3 different events corroborate each other?
What is the connection between them?

It is not the date. It is not the appearance. What is the connection?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

People just putting up one liners that it is 'hoax' "BS" have no intention of even discussing the issue. discostu123 and Tsawyer2 posted their thread the same time I did but got on my thread just long enough to derail it and they did this to other threads that were posted the same time. So if you have 4 comments debunking on page one , everyone else just joins the band wagon. Dr Allen Hynek was a good dear friend and he got paid to debunk every UFO case in the Blue Book, but he ended up a believer. Thank you for at least giving a comment that leads to a discussion.

Don't get me wrong. I can't stand the haters who just don't contribute either. Believe me, I have had more of a mauling than this all too often. We ought to try to ignore them. I'm trying but sometimes I bite back and feed them still. Even now we are discussing them unnecessarily.

I still agree with Phage about the picture though. Not that I always always do...

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by JibbyJedi

More likely an airplane.
www.rense.com...

edit on 20/2/11 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by JibbyJedi

More likely an airplane.
www.rense.com...

And that is exactly what that supposed China UFO looked like that had everyone on the internet and here clambering about months ago. Just another example of how people jump to conclusions before looking into the reality first. Star from me Phage.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I never said you did, I never named you as say anything. The subject is about this thread. We have a debate going on now and hope to hear more from Mufon. I am an old lady that never grew out of getting my feelings hurt, and if in anyway I offened you personally, I am sorry. So give me your opinion about the absents of lights on whatever it is.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Here is the second video, I posted on Page 1

So Sorry you missed it. And I was asking how you found the thread when it is not on any visable list.
Read over the first post you put on, and yes it felt like a personal attack, and was not about the subject of the thread, the whole comment was made directly at me not about the subject.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Well that was disappointing.
Its hard enough to trust videos these days, let alone photos.
Next!

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Long exposure or a shooting star caught on camera? If it was a cigar UFO it would have had to fly by really fast or there would be a lot more photos and videos about it. I am wary of MUFON.

There are a few more taken on this weekend ..all of them different,All with the same cam. I will see what I can do to get them uploaded.
I dont know about your evaluation of flying by really fast...lol..how do we know what there agenda is? Lets keep this real.all thats known is there is a cam and these abnomilies showed up and the cams got pictures. Thats it.
Nothing more and certainly nothing less.You can be leary of all the UFO reporting sites.Never the less they are the ones who made the disposition of the photo.There were many people who captured shots on other cams also.Who would you submit them to,is there one your inclined to believe?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join