It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs in Protective Air Space..Washington DC

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by wrkn4livn

Oh you are so right, my bad....and no one else even noticed it. You get a star for that. Need to get my eyes checked.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by januaryx5th

Yes, that is some solid info and you confirm that something odd was flying around. Thank you for your imput. Did you actually feel the sound? I have heard of that before.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

Mt. Rainier is on the other side of the US.

Busted!

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I Checked all my webcam pics from 14th Feb, but nothing for that day,
Here is one from the 19th Feb 2011, Similar but can't be explained as exposure time? as there is a plane in sight!

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Going to have to call it - it is one of Clinton's cigars.....

Honestly, I would have to see more evidence to make an informed opinion. Just don't see that being a UFO.....of course it is only my opinion.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Oh man....something is definitely not right.

I have never seen a blimp over DC...let alone "always" as previously stated. And I only saw one pic of a blimp over DC in the google images link and that looked at least a decade or so old by indicators on the picture.

Also, just about an hour and a half ago a helicopter flew over with NO lights, well ok...as it passed over I saw an extremely dim anti-collision light....(the red flashy ones) and on a much slower flash interval than normal civilian and military aircraft. And its not the first time...I have seen this on a quite a few occasions and have wondered how they even get away with violations of flight rules...oh yeah....thats right...because its military.

Even if there was some super secret military aircraft or alien craft flying over DC, we would not see it. Let a lone a crappy webcam picking it up. I HEARD this helicopter going directly over my building and I was barely able to see it...there is very little (NO) credible proof in this thread that anything out of the ordinary was in the sky over Washington DC on the date in question.

Does anyone else here know what day Falcon Virgo exercises were going on over Washington DC this past week? I expect supporters of this thread will do some research and find out what regularly goes on over DC.

I'll check back to see if anyone here is really interested in looking for truth.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by XKrossX

This is the blimp I was talking about. I do not live in Washington, but thought it could be a blimp as I read about it in 2007

There is an image on the link: www.janusmuseum.org...

Coming in to DC on the train this morning, I spotted an airship, the Army's rented Lightship, currently in the area to test new surveillance equipment. I spotted it again after I left Union Station, and so took a few shots. I crossed 3rd Street, leaving the Capitol grounds - I confess that I jaywalked - and an unmarked car flashed its lights and pulled up next to me. The officer - a US Capitol Police officer - started to step out, and then I noticed that a man in plain clothes was following behind me. Plain Clothes called out to me, and showed me his Capitol Police ID. More officers arrived - there were four in all, two uniformed and two in plain clothes.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Abductee001
I Checked all my webcam pics from 14th Feb, but nothing for that day,
Here is one from the 19th Feb 2011, Similar but can't be explained as exposure time? as there is a plane in sight!

srry, this is from the WTOP webcam 07:45 19th Feb.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
There is a man who lives in DC that has taken many forensic quality photos of UFOs all over the skies over DC. He has worked as an engineer on Airforce 1, the presidents plane and has many highranking friends in DC. His name is Will Allen..his window at his home faces The White House.Check him out you will see more than your share of samples
of what your looking for.objects in the skies over The White House.
He also has a utube acct and his videos are well known as he is..He was very encouraging.
Good luck with everything!
and if your interested here is a conference the global event of the year..
www.pythagorasconference.com...

edit on 20-2-2011 by Fathersparrow because: mispelled words

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
This picture is hardly evidence of anything other than a blurry line on a photo. It could easily have been a streak of light on a window, a small bit of dust or a bug flying past the lens, OR it could have been photoshopped in about... 5 seconds?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Abductee001

Your image can be explained by exposure time if you consider that the two streaks are objects very close to the camera.

Think of it this way: when a plane is far away from you, it looks as if the plane is moving very slowly. However, an insect passing right in front of your face seems to whiz by very quickly. The same thing could be happening in your photo. the streaks could be insects close to the camera.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Yes we could feel it, it was the oddest feeling, Usually planes fly by here on the daily, Hourly almost. But that night I was so intrigued to go outside to see what I could see of what was happening, but I could not see anything in the skys. It was so surreal feeling it, We had for sure felt like it was Russia bombing DC or something. Girlfriend was for sure scared a bit, but the sound of it was so weird, Im not sure if jet engines are supposed to pulsate in sounds as they leave the area they are in, I guess depending how fast they travel its possible but I do recall that being the oddest sounding part of it. Otherwise the only thing I remember is that it was Super loud and felt like a meteor entering the atmosphere or a missile. It was for sure a surreal experience.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

I'm a little confused. The video shows a cigar shaped object, yet the witness account describes a disc shaped object near some trees. Is it possible the wrong video was posted with the witness account?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by HeluvaStorm

The video shows a cigar shaped object, yet the witness account describes a disc shaped object near some trees. Is it possible the wrong video was posted with the witness account?

It is above and beyond possible.

1. Witness account according to what is written in the article-
.......A. Feb. 4, 2011
.......B. Took place somewhere in the vicinity of Mt. Rainier, in Washington state, not D.C.
.......C. disc-shaped

2. The pic in the OP, that is within the youtube video.
.......A. Feb. 14, 2011
.......B. Washington D.C.
.......C. possibly cigar shaped.

3. The other youtube video.
.......A. Jan. 25, 2011
.......B. Washington D.C. (supposedly)
.......C. a light. (undetermined shape/undetermined distance)

= No feasible connection between the 3 supposed events.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
In my opinion, an object of that apparent size would have been noticed for thousands - it's flying above one the most populars spots in the World.. This looks like some kind of optical effect to me.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Yes, I put the wrong Link and so sorry, The gentleman that took the Webcam photo and put it on Youtube is on this thread and he gave his account. It is LimaBean123 It is on Page 3 or 4 of this thread. He sent it to Mufon and waiting to get there opinion.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Thank you for doing such a great job of pointing out my mistakes, It was brought to my attention some time ago but it was too late to edit. As I have said before sorry for that.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTheTrees

Years ago I took a picture and didn't even see a cigar shaped ufo, but it was on the negitive and the image. A camera can sometimes show UFOs that the eye does'nt see. NASA uses Ultraviolet camers is why so many are seen in some of their videos and that is why they use that type camera. A Webcam is a still shot I just wish we had the one just before and after. But the shot and close up of this is not blurred.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Well, I think I am going to debunk my own thread. I was watch some youtube tonight and found these image of slow shutter speed and you are right they are planes but look just like what was caught on the Webcam. Sorry, I didn't investigate as well as I should have. Thanks

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join