It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs in Protective Air Space..Washington DC

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Oh, Zorgon,,, my knight. What is your thoughts on this the Washington Roswell. Just wait till I come out with the good stuff.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

That's only Boehner's phony sun tan resupply ship from planet ego.

ps... It's "restricted air space" not "protective air space".

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
Just wait till I come out with the good stuff.

Good stuff would be great... when can we expect that

Problem with this one is there is nothing to go on... just a streak in the sky... could be anything

Why is the webcan called Webcamufo?

edit on 20-2-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

reply to post by Abductee001

LimaBean123 is on this thread and he said it is from Monday Feb. 14, 2011. He could probably give you the time or about the time.

Yeah he could...

Originally posted by LimaBean123
Thanks and I forgot to mention the snap I took was not on the 14th - it was ‎Saturday, ‎February ‎12, ‎2011, ‏‎7:09:44 PM. EST

Oh wait! He did

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

It is 3 different people seeing things in Washington DC in Feb 2011. I have seen asteroids on here tonight and everyone raving that it was a great UFO find. It is not an Asteroid or a plane. What about this thread it could just be planes circling the airport.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Or this thread:

and I love Mitchell.

Why is my thread being so ditched on, to me ufos over Washington is big.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by LimaBean123

Thanks and I forgot to mention the snap I took was not on the 14th - it was ‎Saturday, ‎February ‎12, ‎2011, ‏‎7:09:44 PM. EST
It would seem that this is the same "UFO" discussed in this thread I made on the 12th: UFO over White House

We pretty much concluded it was long exposure. But Zorgon has a good point. The live cams take snapshot's every so often.

edit on 20-2-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
In response to the youtube video in D.C. It is possible that it is an experimental aircraft using an alternate energy source or it was a beta test of some type of star wars program defense system drone that will be necessary in the event of an alien incursion. Quite frankly I think it would be absurd to assume the E.T. will use google earth to target major land marks and invading a planet is a big campaign no matter how advanced technology is. They can't be straight forward about it because if they do more likely than not we will launch nukes and make the planet useless. In addition to this they would have to worry about other species butting into their business as well. Perhaps a faction that is anti-invader or simply a faction that doesn't believe in planetary enslavement and is actually pretty good when dealing with planetary rights and claims. Our world can be a planet protected under intergallactic law and owned by powerful class 5 or6 civilization. Who really knows.

I am thinking that this UFO is earth based tech. I mean before they commercial sell flying cars and disc shaped hovering planes that can get you to point A to point B in less than 60 seconds. The technology will be applied for military purposes and will be tested decades in advanced of the final product. I assure you blowing up the president in the white house won't really cause that much chaos military wise because the commanders of each branch has been at this game and in their positions way longer then a typical term for a president.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Why is my thread being so ditched on, to me ufos over Washington is big.

Not being ditched... just nothing to go on... so it isn't worth the time trying to analyze it.

And your right Ed is cool

Last time there were UFO's over the Capitol 1952. it caused a LOT of fuzz... because many saw them and they sent up planes.

edit on 20-2-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by WhizPhiz

I POSTED 2 VIDEOS AND ONE GUY THAT CALLED 911,

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

No need to use caps all the time dude. But I found a pic from 2008, it looks to be taken by this same live webcam and it has the same effect, so I'm thinking this is just long exposure in all pictures:

source: www.welovedc.com...

edit on 20-2-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

NOT THE SAME IMAGE AND NOT THE SAME TIME, THAT LOOKED LIKE A CHEMTRAIL OR CONTRAIL. THE GENTLEMAN THAT TOOK THE IMAGE AND POSTED IT ON YOUTUBE IS LIMABEAN123 AND I AM SURE HE DID IT IN ALL HONESTY NOT TO TRY TO FOOL ANYONE.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

NOT THE SAME IMAGE AND NOT THE SAME TIME
That's the point, I'm showing this has happened before, and isn't a UFO.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Well the link to the Washington Webcam is at the top of this page, when you see something on there that even comes close to looking like the youtube image that limabean123 did. Then fine, and if it is a plane you won't have to watch long, so just U2U me when you find one that even comes close to this or the one that you posted which I have seen before.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Seems overly defendant of this dude limabean or whatever, even though it shows otherwise in a previous photo that this webcam DOES take images with long exposure. I think thats whats going on, not trying to say he was planning to hoax anyone.
edit on 20-2-2011 by cabuki because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-2-2011 by cabuki because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by cabuki

Well, I just can't get over how you just happened to jump on this thread and evidently didn't even read it. Just trying to get your 25 post by dishing someone else. LimaBean123 is on this thread and you would know if you read it, He posted the image on Youtube and yes I totally defend his character.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   

I POSTED 2 VIDEOS AND ONE GUY THAT CALLED 911,

ALL CAPS ARE NOT ONLY ANNOYING, but to some people, it can make them not even want to read the comment.

2 videos and 1 guy that called in??
I see 1 pic, which is played on a youtube vid. It is not a video. It is only 1 pic of something that is possibly cigar-shaped.

I see 1 video. This video is of 2 flashing lights. One light that appears to be stationary. I personally cannot tell where it is. I cannot accurately judge a distance. As far as I can tell, it could be on top of a radio or cell phone tower. Another light, in the upper left corner towards the end, looks as if it is moving, and possibly an airplane.

As far as the 911 call- I did not hear a recorded conversation between this man and a 911 operator. I see an article written by someone on the internet.

In conclusion, I disagree with complete confidence, that you did not present 2 videos and a 911 call. You have presented a pic, a vid, and an article. All of which could have been the same person. I doubt that it was the same person though, since none of the dates match each other.

The article was supposedly on Feb. 4, 2011. The pic in your OP was supposedly taken on Feb. 14, 2011. The person talking in the video, states that the date is January 25, 2011.

Can you explain to me in a clear way, as to what I am missing that combines all 3 of these supposed events in a way that they corroborate each other??

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

SO YOU JUST JUMP RIGHT IN HERE TO PUT ANOTHER KNIFE IN.. I type in all caps because I am dyslexic... and It takes me forever to type normal, and if you had read the thread you would know that, but no you are just here to be negative. Fine you don't like my post well fine.... I was just trying to show the activity in Washington DC. Excuse the Heeelllll out of mmmmeeeee

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

What the hell does being dyslexic have to do with useing caps??

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

How did you even find this thread, if you look almost everyone on this thread are brand new members with all negative comments. There are two on here that posted a thread the sametime I did but took the time to ditch my thread. What is with all of you new people, I think most are still in grade school.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

How did you even find this thread, if you look almost everyone on this thread are brand new members with all negative comments. There are two on here that posted a thread the sametime I did but took the time to ditch my thread. What is with all of you new people, I think most are still in grade school.

Bagging new members and yet you joined last month?
BTW, I left grade school many many moons ago..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join