It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Numerous UFOs near O'hare Airport 2011

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I fly in and out of that airport many times a month, and get a good chance to view it at a distance during the dark evening hours. I don't see anything here that I have not seen a thousand times. But I guess if I made a youtube video and claimed they were alien UFO's I would be big stuff around here, lol.

Trying to persuade someone that is a different mindset than mine is impossible. Those that want to believe will ignore anything they need to in order to hold onto their sacred mantra. That is the problem with this subject. Want to get to the truth? Clean you own house first then start over. Most wont even understand what I mean when I say that.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Oh, and the "History Channel" video? Ummm...not really the same, is it? "Red lights"

They were red

Or, I guess you could say "Orange," but really, there's no difference.

They tend to change color. One minute they'll be orange, and the next minute it'll fade over into a REALLY bright white. It's weird. They don't flash like planes.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

Really? Could you please provide some evidence to back up your claim that you see jets hovering in formation "thousands of times?" I'm very curious. As I've lived here for 19 years and that kinda rules out your "couple times a month" or whatever you stated, because I've never seen that before

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by apodictic

When an airplane, in the far distance, is coming directly toward you....it will appear "stationary"....for several minutes.

BUT....film it in time lapse!!! Here, somebody did, at LAX:

Because it's boring to watch an airplane approaching you, hardly seeming to move when it's very far out....and to watch it for 8 - 10 minutes nonstop.....never taking your eyes away.

Tried to find more video examples....guess people just aren't that interested. Of course, on another clear night, you can just go out and look for yourself, again. Use the links in this thread to teach yourself a bit.....

Meantime....one that is funny (relates to "stuckmic" in a way....). When one radio is transmitting, on VHF...no one else can be heard, usually....and a mic button that is stuck in transmit accidentally is a pain in the butt for everyone...because the airplane that is the offender doesn't know...because when transmitting, you CAN'T RECEIVE!! Embarrassing, when you realize it was you....but, you can remain anonymous. Only the guys up front in the airplane know. But, like this guy, usually you give yourself away, when you do what he did, thinking he was on the PA...:

The controller was in a good mood....usually they get ticked off.....

edit on 18 February 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

The other witnesses have stated that the planes where flying around them. The thing moves for a bit and then stops for a while. The stall speed on a jet, not sure around 200 miles per hour. Unless you’re trying to say it was a formation of Harrier jets? Theses things are beging to show up everywhere. What are they doing. From what I can see I have no idea if it is a natural life for or a machine. If some bug eyed geeks are trying to wreck my planet, I say we bring out the nukes. THIS IS OUR ROCK !!!

UFO Formation over Western Slovakia, Febr 13, 2011
Posted on February 14, 2011 by the truth behind the scenes| 1 Comment
thetruthbehindthescenes.wordpress.com...

More UFOs dropping lights, this time in Pennsylvania
• February 17th, 2011
• WRITE COMMENT

Share46
Link of this post: www.ufosonearth.com...
15/02/2011

THIS IS OUR ROCK !!!

edit on 18-2-2011 by nodeco13 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-2-2011 by nodeco13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Yes I have observed planes coming towards me before. They get bigger and seem to "rise" as they get closer. Something these objects do not. These objects never came any closer than what they appeared. I can guarantee that. Unfortunately my camera can only record videos for MAYBE 4 minutes. But I have watched these objects, no joke, for 2 hours before when they first started appearing. I thought they might be helicopters, and I was waiting for them to fly away or SOMETHING, but they never did. They only dim out and disappear. They don't move, except around each other in formations. If these objects were flying away from me, they would appear to get lower. Which these also do not do. They also wouldn't be visible for as long as they've been visible here. I recorded my video at 6 PM and the guy in Bloomingdale recorded his at 8 PM. In my thread, I commented at 8:03 PM stating that the objects were still there, as I had recorded and uploaded the video before they disappeared. This corresponds perfectly, and I believe, rules out any airplane theory. They ended up being gone by ~9 PM

edit: I also didn't find it boring to watch these objects because they did not resemble any airplane I have ever seen. The lights were VERY bright, occasionally got a little dimmer, then bright again. Faded in and out of orange/white, and didn't blink at all.
edit on 18-2-2011 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Have you thought of contacting any number of the shows and individuals that earn a living from stuff like this? I mean, if this is repeatable, verifiable and real they would be BEATING your door down to do a show and an investigation regarding these anomalies. You might not get rich, but the shear amount of media attention and repeatable documentaries would provide you the "star power" that you are looking for.

Seriously, quit screwing around with ATS and call the many, many people that would bring considerable weight to bear on this repeatable and easily documented UFO issue.

You want phone numbers?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

Dude I'm not looking for some kind of fame off of this. My purpose of uploading the video and posting it on ATS was to get some people to collaborate and rule out what these things were not, so I could have options left on what they could be. I wouldn't make any money off this anyway. This video is already floating around many UFO sites out there, and I keep finding more. I submitted a report to MUFON with my pictures and video and that's how a lot of these people are finding it.

No news source would make time for a story like this, IMO.
edit on 18-2-2011 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Some one needs to put all these sightings of these orbs, if that is what they are and try to find some correlations or patterns of their activities. There could be patterns that would suggest when or where they might turn up next. Are they trying to force the government to tell us, trying to tell all of us, just looking around, screwing up the earth by sucking off some energy, don’t give a $hit what we think or trying to turn our atmosphere into chlorine gas so they can take over. We need to find out what it is doing here, if nobody is talking, we need to try to bring this thing down. It’s our rock and you play by our rules. This craft has no visible identification numbers; it has not registered with the Federal Aviation Administration. If there are humanistic, life forms on board they need to register with immigration and there are duties and taxes due for the importation of the vehicle. The list can go on and on about the laws, they are breaking and that is enough reason for me. I aint goin down without a fight.
THIS IS OUR ROCK

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
The lights are back. I've recorded 4 videos so far to show there is no movement. Bear with me.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by apodictic
The lights are back. I've recorded 4 videos so far to show there is no movement. Bear with me.

did you call someone else?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by nodeco13

Idk who to call dude. I got 7 videos right now though showing that they haven't moved

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Anyone that might have a view from the south or the other witnesses. The UFO geeks down town?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

When an airplane, in the far distance, is coming directly toward you....it will appear "stationary"....for several minutes.

BUT....film it in time lapse!!! Here, somebody did, at LAX:

Because it's boring to watch an airplane approaching you, hardly seeming to move when it's very far out....and to watch it for 8 - 10 minutes nonstop.....never taking your eyes away.

Tried to find more video examples....guess people just aren't that interested. Of course, on another clear night, you can just go out and look for yourself, again. Use the links in this thread to teach yourself a bit.....

Meantime....one that is funny (relates to "stuckmic" in a way....). When one radio is transmitting, on VHF...no one else can be heard, usually....and a mic button that is stuck in transmit accidentally is a pain in the butt for everyone...because the airplane that is the offender doesn't know...because when transmitting, you CAN'T RECEIVE!! Embarrassing, when you realize it was you....but, you can remain anonymous. Only the guys up front in the airplane know. But, like this guy, usually you give yourself away, when you do what he did, thinking he was on the PA...:

The controller was in a good mood....usually they get ticked off.....

That first video ( Time-lapse ) is showing the same planes...4 times over.
So i`ts nothing like the lights in the OP`s video.

edit on 18 February 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Is there a weatherstation with live webcam we can view that points in that direction?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I have no idea. The videos are on my computer. Does anyone know if there's some software I can download to convert videos to night vision? It's showing up pretty badly and I wanna give you guys some good #.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I wanna be in Chicago...

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by nodeco13

I'm trying to get ahold of one of my dudes down town to get him to record something. Bear with me.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Probably best to leave it as is otherwise the debunkers will come crawling from every corner of the net. haha

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Would be good if someone had a decent webcam that they could stream from, using ustream or something like that.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join