It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Numerous UFOs near O'hare Airport 2011

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by 4hero

How?? There are far more than three, in this OP's video.

The Belgium "triangle" is very interesting, very intriguing, and nothing at all similar.....to, as is so clear to those of us with the experience to recognize, this thread's video. A bunch of airliners, lined up and lining up for approach, extending for many, many miles well East of the O'Hare Airport, filmed from a point that is several miles West of the airport, thus adding even more distance.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I am saying there are similarities not saying exactly the same. You have your view and I have mine and you will never change the way I think, I know how you operate here and I don't particularly care to listen to your disinformation. You might be clued up on certain aspects that I am not like technical arewas surrounding planes etc, but I also am very perceptive and can see that you are here to discredit anyone you can for whatever reasons you have been sent here to do so!

That statement you keep making is like a stuck record, for someone who thinks they know it all you do not listen very carefully to the dozens of time the chap with the video said, and I'll spell it out for you again...

HE WAS NOT FILIMNG OVER AN AIRPORT!!!! So that is your theory once again squashed.

Your main objective on this post and I am sure others is to discredit with all your techno jargon, but you deliberately continuously ignore that he said he was not filim over the airport. So you can cry till your heart is content but I will no longer listen to those cries myself.. Don't waste your time going over and over the same thing because it is irrelevant to the analysis. You were told this many pages back.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Currently landing on Runway 27 left and right and Runway 28 at O'Hare.

Chicago time

'Monday, 28 February 2011, 19:29:04 CST'

Flight Aware showing up to 10 aircraft positioned out over the Lake. Air Traffic Control sounding very busy.

TJ

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Screen shot of activity at O'Hare during the evening of 28 February.

TJ

edit on 1-3-2011 by tommyjo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Screen shot of O'Hare on the evening of 1st March. Runways 27 and 28 in use.

Chicago time

Tuesday, 1 March 2011, 18:22:12 CST

TJ

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
have we EVER seen the actual photos from the original event? i mean - there were sooo many people taking pics/vids on their phones, etc. no way TSA or anyone else could've confiscated them all.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by h4y6d2e
have we EVER seen the actual photos from the original event? i mean - there were sooo many people taking pics/vids on their phones, etc. no way TSA or anyone else could've confiscated them all.

There wasn't lots of people taking pics. This was a Father and Son filming from 10 miles away in the direction of O'Hare Airport when the aircraft were landing over the lake. Ask yourself where are all the reports from the ATC Tower of all those UFOs in their traffic pattern? Ask yourself where are all the reports from the radio enthusiasts and also the airline pilots in the vicinity of O'Hare? O'Hare is a busy, busy airport. Radio and aircraft enthusiasts monitor it as a hobby. You can even listen in to O'Hare via the web.

www.liveatc.net...

The Father and Son were filming because it looked unusual to them. All it was is a classic case of people not understanding how routine aviation looks like filmed from such a perspective. The screen shots above show how far out the aircraft line up out over the lake for the runways when the winds are westerly. Where are all the reports from people in Chicago of these lights over the lake and airport?

TJ

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Does anyone out there know where I can get my hands on a copy of the Dulce Papers? I am very interested in this subject.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
All the videos have been removed from YouTube. Unless they are re-posted, this thread might as well be closed.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

One would presume that the original videographers from YouTube either discovered that they had merely been filming the airplanes (as so many of us have been telling them)....OR, they knew it all along, and either form shame, or pang of conscience, decided to do the right thing.....

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join